Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Lacey, WA
Kia Rondo
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Always good
I have had my car for 10 years I live 40 miles away the only reason I have been going is because the experience is always the same great I do wish they had more coupons for service thou

Ocean Shores, WA
Wonderful visit
Awesome visit and buy love my car

Federal Way, WA
Good Selection and No Pressure or Games
Great dealership with a friendly atmosphere that didn't make me feel pressured to buy or stop wasting their time. The dealership is clean and well maintained and seems very professional.

KD
KRISTY D.
Orting, WA
Excellent customer service
Bob was great with helping me purchase my car. I really appreciated his listening skills with what I wanted in the vehicle and the terms I want to purchase it.
Jason was great with getting me the deal that I was looking for.

SUSAN B.
Enumclaw, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, friendly professional staff.
Great service and staff.

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service and customer service
Excellent experience from start to finish.

TC
TRACIE C.
Edgewood, WA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Quick and friendly service
Always great working with the service department.

JANE P.
Kia Optima
Maintenance on my Kia Optima
Kia always does a great job of maintaining my Kia Optima. They are always thorough and efficient.

10/13/2018 Category: Sales
2018 Sportage
Professional and polite. Hands down, one of the best dealership experiences we have had!

WH
WALTER H.
Kia Rio
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Friendly quick service
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you, Walter, for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

ROBERT S.
Graham, WA
Free Espresso when I am waiting And a very nice atmosphere love it
I am treated like a king every time I bring my Kia In for any kind of service whether it's a car wash oil change whatever I am very pleased with the service that I receive
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Robert, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup.

JOSHUA L.
Fife, WA
Kia Optima
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

Ryan Sawyer, President

Lewis Mcchord, WA
10/11/2018 Category: Sales
2019 Forte EX purchase
Ashlee Young was fantastic and came through for me. Not high pressure but working to get the deal I wanted. Was quick and painless. And ironing out the details was a joint effort. Would suggest going on Puyallup website and shopping that way. Arranging appointment and test drive was a breeze.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate your honest feedback! Thank you for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to serve you.

Ryan Sawyer, President

Routine Service
As always great service and experience
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to serve you!

RK
R K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Only place to go!
Always meets my expectations! Does the service I ask for, my car is clean when I get it back, timely, courteous.... the only place I will take my car in the area!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to your next visit, and thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

KD
KARA D.
Roy, WA
Customer service
Always great customer service when I drop off my Kia for tune-ups. The only problem this time was with the car wash, it ruined my license plate cover and bent the actual plate. Even then, the service rep sid they would reimburse me next time. Just bring a receipt and no problem.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Kara, we're sorry about the damage to your license plate. We hope we can make things right. Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup.

JENNIFER C.
Spanaway, WA
Friendly service
Service was great! Very friendly and helpful. Even though the service I was having completed would take a few hours, they were pretty spot on, on the time. They knew I was going to have to wait there and so I appreciated that they tried to get me out there as quickly as they could.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Jennifer, we hope to have the pleasure of servicing your Kia Soul again. Thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

JOHN D.
Buckley, WA
Engine light
My engine light came on. They scheduled me and fixed the issue quickly.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

John, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you!

BP
BARBARA P.
Graham, WA
Kia Cadenza
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service. On time delivery, and they walk me to my car. I like the free car wash as well.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

Barbara, thank you for allowing us the chance to serve you. We look forward to your next visit!

RACHEL M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
I was able to drop my car off early for the service appointment & my Kia was ready to be picked up earlier than expected! Great service!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate you allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to serve you!