Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GE
GLORIA E.
12/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great team
Chris C was very helpful as well as Ryan and did a great job helping me make a decision.

DUANE H.
Seattle, WA
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, love this dealership and service department. Carsten is super service rep.
Moved out of Puyallup area about a year and a half to a location about an hour drive north. Have a Car Pros Kia dealer within 5 mins of house. I have used them and have been disappointed in service department a couple of times so now I will and have been driving all the way to Kia of Puyallup for all my Kia service needs. I own two Sorrentos (2006 and 2014) and will only have KOP service them because I trust and am treated with such respect by all personnel at this dealership. I have to give special mention to Carsten who is always on top of every detail and even escorts you to your vehicle when it is done to make sure you are happy with their service. The wait time for routine service is exceptional as well. Thank you KOP, and Carsten, keep up the great customer service. If I purchase another Kia it will be from KOP.

TERRY M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly person and good costumer service
I always like taking my car in KIA of Puyallup because they always make feel you welcomed and the personal care.

DANIEL B.
12/15/2018 Category: Sales
Bought a car
Bought a new Kia soul here Steve Kaiser helped out so much go get us around the payment we wanted if you're buying a new car definitely go to him!

DU
DUANE U.
12/14/2018 Category: Sales
Outgoing and not pushy
We went in to explore our options for a vehicle, not really expecting to purchase at that time. Justin was very helpful and knowledgeable on the product. Bottom line is we left with a new Sorrento and got what we were asking for our trade. Would absolutely send anybody looking to see and test drive a Kia from Kia of Puyallup.

RF
RONALD F.
Auburn, WA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Transmission temperature light problem
JR handled the service of this repair professionally, politely and thoroughly each step of the project. Thank you sooo much, especially at a stressful time with the major holidays. Way to go, two thumbs up!! It makes you want to buy another KIA from Puyallup. Thank you.

Great job
The were right on the whole time! He said 1 hour , a few minutes either way!. Very nice. Good PR!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup! Your feedback is appreciated!

KL
KEANA L.
Kent, WA
Routine Oil Change
Always feel right at home and am provided with friendly and prompt service! Educated me on my next service needs so that I am aware of what to expect for 30k miles.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Keana. We appreciate your business with Kia of Puyallup!

Federal Way, WA
Kia Rio
No comment

JODI M.
Auburn, WA
Friendly Fast Service
This is the ONLY place I will take my vehicle to be serviced. I appreciate their honesty and friendliness. They make having to service your vehicle as painless as possible :-)

Hi Jodi,
We are so proud to know that you always choose Kia of Puyallup! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

AK
AMANDA K.
Olympia, WA
Kia Forte
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great but slow
Everyone there was nice but on a slow winter Tuesday it took three hours to look at one car, test drive the one car, and buy the one car. There has to be a fast way.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for your review. We always want to make sure our customers are happy and will keep this in mind to improve customer experience.

Ryan Sawyer, President

KW
KELLY W.
Lakewood, WA
Kia Sedona
service
This is a good company to have for service. they are quick to get the job done.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

TH
TRINA H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I have always received great customer service here. I called prior to this service to confirm that a loaner car would be ready for me the night before, as the schedule advised when I made the appointment. I spoke with Andre and felt talked down to and belittled. He told me that "you are making this more complicated than it is" with a disgusted tone. I was simply confirming that i wouldn't be wasting time and gas trying to drop my car and get a loaner the night before my appt. He would never give me a straight answer. One that I would have assumed easily confirmed. This was the first time in almost 5 years of coming to the dealership exclusively for services on my car that I didn't feel like a valued customer. I would only recommend you based on previous service provided. Based on the service this week, I wouldn't send id tell 10 friends not to go there too.

BARBARA S.
Personal Interest
Immediately addressed my needs
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope to serve you in the future!

Kia Forte
Always professional!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review and choosing Kia of Puyallup!

ND
NICOLE D.
Kent, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been coming here since 2011 and always have great, friendly service. The service department always takes good care of me and always in a timely manner!

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for always choosing Kia of Puyallup. We appreciate your kind words and are glad we are able to keep you satisfied!

NG
NANCY G.
Sumner, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff. Excellent location. Very clean and comfortable waiting area. Work completed in satisfactory time as promised.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup, Nancy. We appreciate your positive feedback!

AG
ANTHONY G.
Edgewood, WA
CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!
Great service from Andre & Karsten as always !! They are the best.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review, Anthony. We will pass on your kind words back to our team!

GO
GAIL O.
Rochester, WA
Vacuum
Very good, only forgot to vacuum car. No problem.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review!

RP
ROBERT P.
no disappointments
I bring all of my cars her for service. Very friendly and always do what I ask of them!!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for always returning to Kia of Puyallup! We are glad to hear you are happy with our services.