Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Quick Customer Service
When I got their Kia immediately took care of me. Got me checked in, got my keys, and told me to relax. They did a great job cleaning my car.

KF
KASIA F.
Great Service as Always
Thank you!!

JENNIFER P.
06/16/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly service
I was greeted within the first 30 seconds to 1 minute walking onto the lot. Not my experience at other places. I was asked what I was looking for and my price range. I felt Steve really wanted to get and understanding to narrow down my needs rather than pushing me into a ton of cars. I am excited to have this new car for my family. I felt this may not of happen for us if I didn’t have Steve. Steve helped me understand what I really could live with rather than just what I wanted to be spoiled with. Steve made this a smooth and simple experience.

VP
VICTOR P.
Services
Kind, greeted with a smile, friendly service

PB
PAUL B.
Kia Rio
Fast and Quality service
Always a good service experience here. Comfortable waiting area as well :)

PR
PHILLIP R.
Kia Niro
Quick and easy experience
15k service done in a little over an hour. Always a great experience getting maintenance done at Kia of Puyallup.

DENISE W.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Level III Service - Treated courteously with kindness and patience. Always willing to work with me if time is inconvenient.
Thank you to the kind, courteous employees who assist with service of my vehicle. They explain what has been done and if anything else needs to be done, let me know and explain if I have
questions.

WM
WALTRAUD M.
Spanaway, WA
Scheduled maintenance
As always, service at this Kia was awesome. I got there early for my appointment and I did not have to wait.....my car was taken in early and was done in record time. My service advisor was wonderful and he even walked me to my car at the conclusion of our business!

AA
ALLAN A.
Sumner, WA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
They take carey needs promptly.
Latest case: replace a vandalism shattered window so the car can be used. A replacement was in stock and they popped me into the head of the line. Completed while I waited.

DAVID C.

DON W.
Federal Way, WA
Kia Sedona
06/14/2019 Category: Service
If you have to wait for service, this is a great place to do it.
In and out in a couple of hours for an oil change and some warranty work. Great coffee and a nice view of Mount Rainier, to boot. They even washed and vacuumed the van for me.
Thanks, guys.

Kia Optima
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Recently had my oil changed. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Took a little longer than an hour which is never fun, but I appreciated the updates and that they walk you to your vehicle.

AT
ALLEN T.
Enumclaw, WA
Kia Optima
Scheduled Maintenace Service
In for Service of my Kia. Punctual, answered my questions, car washed and alerted me to a possible oil leak, method of detection and plan to return for re-evaluation.

WC
WU C.
Federal Way, WA
Staying Cool
Scheduled an air conditioning service after no cool air coming out of the system. First visit: found leaking connector which had to be ordered. Charged up and sent on my way and would call when part comes in - expected next Thursday. Two weeks and no call. Called to inquire and said part was there and come in the next day. No idea on NO Call. Went in, 1 1/2 hours later said it was the wrong part. Will expedite order for correct part. Called me later in the afternoon and said correct part was in, come in next day. OK, next day, 1 1/2 hours later all fixed. Jon, service advisor, was great to work with. AC working well in this heat.

KJ
KATELYN J.
Buckley, WA
Steve Kaiser
As a first time buyer and deciding to use Kia as my dealership I had the privilege of dealing with Steve Kaiser. Not only was he very helpful he also insured that I got the best deal and left extremely happy and satisfied with my decision! Because of him I will continue my business with Kia of Puyallup.

Edgewood, WA
Best to work with
Loved working with the employees at Kia of Puyallup.

AC
AMBER C.
Kia Telluride
Amazing Experience
Super fast and easy. By far the best car buying experience I've had. I highly recommend seeing Steve Kaiser. Excellent salesman.

CE
CLARE E.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Kia sorento repair
We had to have our Kia Sorento towed to Puyallup ; thank goodness we had towing in the warranty. When I first called Kia in Puyallup the service rep said we had no warranty and was quite rude. I got the warranty out of the glove compartment and found we did indeed have a warranty and we had the Kia towed. The service department called us the next morning and we explained the problem. They saw our warranty and the part was covered and they performed a speedy job to repair our Sorento. JR is great to work with.

EG
EDLA G.
Seattle, WA
Kia Soul
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Exellent service and customer service
Kia of Puyallup has never disappointed me for service or the purchase of new vehicles. The staff is professional, courteous and always has my car ready when I expect it. They inform me of any thing that needs attention without trying to sell me something I don't need. This is my second vehicle purchased from Kia of Puyallup and while it is probably my last vehicle, I would not hesitate to purchase another there.