Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

BR
BRANDY R.
Good experience
Chris Cole was great to work with. He listened to what my needs were and showed me vehicles within those means. He was very patient and was pleasant to work with.

Milton, WA
Great Experience
My experience here was great! I got exactly what I wanted in a car, and the service was awesome.

MF
MICHELLE F.
Kent, WA
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Services
As always, it was a great and wonderful experiences to have car services there. Andre took care of my car very careful and explained to me the result very detailed. Thank you so much!

CR
CHRISTINA R.
05/27/2018 Category: Sales
More than satisfied with the service!
We had such a good experience with this dealership last year that we decided to return for a second vehicle. As expected, they did not disappoint! Rich, the representative that we went through the first time, was available to assist us again. He answered our questions with appreciated honesty, and we ended up getting a different car than we had originally anticipated due to both his advice and our own realization that the Optima (what we went with) better suited our needs. Ryan, who took care of the loan processing, also gave fantastic recommendations for us to make decisions that we didn't even know existed and we were able to get a better deal than we expected. This dealership is very highly recommended!

SAMANTHA M.
Orting, WA
Friendly crew.
I had an amazing experience with Kia I never thought I would drive a Kia but I'm in love. The staff was great, friendly, helpful and not pushy. The rebates and warranty are unbeatable. I would highly recommend Kia of Puyallup.

CAROL M.
Service is always great 👍
Friendly atmosphere, love your hot drink machine, prompt service, and getting my car cleaned. Thanks, Carol McKay

WA
Good Service!
I had appointment for 15,000 mile.
maintenance. I got a nice service guy named Thomas. He was friendly and funny. The wait was easy. He had every
thing done that needed doing. Really appreciate the good service! I work with the public and do notice Good service. He is a keeper.

TC
THOMAS C.
05/26/2018 Category: Sales
Great buying experrience!
My buying experience was made very pleasant by David Arevalo. He showed me the three cars I was interested in as well as a couple of other models he thought would fit my needs. I test drove several cars before making my final decision. Before visiting KIA of Puyallup I test drove a Buick Regal and Chevrolet Malibu. I purchased a 2018 Optima EX with a great power train 20 year/200,000 mile warranty!

JUDITH M.
Sumner, WA
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for taking care of my car. I feel confident that you are the people to be with.

KL
KATHIE L.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Everyone's respectful and the job gets done

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and polite!
I came in for an issue which was completely checked out and they were able to take care of a couple recalls while I was there which saved me from having to come back in. I'm always greeted as soon as I walk in and they are very friendly and polite.

TL
TERRY L.
05/25/2018 Category: Sales
Made it easy to purchase
The team at Kia were fast and friendly. They made it very easy to purchase a car.
I love my new Sportage!

LL
LARRY L.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
good service
always been friendly and job well done, and leave in a clean car!

BRANDI S.
05/24/2018 Category: Sales
Knowledge
Marc was very pleasure and went go find out the right car for me
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Brandi, thank you so much for your feeedback. I'm glad Marc and the team was able to find the perfect car for you. Congrats on your new Kia Forte!

Ryan Sawyer, President

KENNETH S.
Kia Soul
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Always please with the service and care at Kia of Puyallup
The staff goes out of their way to explain what they are doing and how long it will take. We've always been pleased with their service.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Kenneth, thank you for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to earn your business. Please come see us again!

Kia Sedona
clean . Great coffee maker and waiting area
Don't like your review form. Says a" comment must be present", would you recommend this ... must be answered etc.You are asking me to do your survey and I think I should be able to answer what I want to.

TP
TIMOTHY P.
Kia Niro
05/24/2018 Category: Sales
Kia Nero 2018
I bought a new Kia Nero. The price was good, the people where very helpful, the overall experience was good. Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Timothy, we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad the team was able to provide an exceptional experience for you. Congrats on the new car!

Ryan Sawyer, President

Optima
Hmmm car was serviced/repaired and ready for pickup on time
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for leaving your feedback, and please do come back and visit us again!

LINDA B.
Federal Way, WA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
clean comfortable while waitibg for your car
all service personal are very nice & listen to your needs
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Linda, thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup. We appreciate your feedback, and please stop in again.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Finall fixed the problem, I think
Had a rattle in the rear of my 2016 for the last 18 months. Replaced the rear seat latches and it seems to have fixed the problem.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I'm glad the team could take care of the rattling issue, and please come back if you need anything else.