Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
DARRELD R. on 01/16/2018
"Great people, great cars, great experience "
Of all the car purchases I have done over the years, I can say this is hands down the best experience of my life. No pressure, easy to deal with. No hidden over charges, just a great deal for a great vehicle.
Chris Cartwright has won my business from here on out. I will be singing praises to all whom I know!
Sales Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 07:56 PM
ROSE L. on 01/16/2018
"What a great experience!"
A big thank you to Ron and the Kia team for making our car buying experience so great. We love our new Sportage so much! Ron took the time to explain all the features of the car to us which we really appreciate.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Review Created: 01/16/2018 06:45 PM
GORDON R. on 01/15/2018
"Battery Issue"
We attempted to leave our home Saturday morning and lo and behold found my battery to be deader than a door nail! My husband gave my car a jump and then followed me down to Kia. They were so helpful and fast in diagnosing my deficient battery. And then proceeded to install a new battery in under a 1/2 hour! Not only that, but they walked me to my car when it was all done! What service!
Review Created: 01/15/2018 01:26 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Gordon, thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you again.

SCOTT D. on 01/15/2018
"Kia Sorrento"
I was helped by Bob Paul nice friendly great guy! He showed me a lot of different models answered questions very well got me in a 2018 Sorrento beautiful car the color I wanted I would recommend anyone looking for a Kia to seek him out in Puyallup Kia very satisfied Thank you!
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:30 AM
Ryan S., President at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Scott, thanks again for choosing Kia of Puyallup. We appreciate your feedback. Congrats on your new 2018 Kia Sorento.

ABBY C. on 01/14/2018
"Easy"
Never felt pressured. Clin was knowledgable and went out of his way to please.
Vehicle: Kia Niro
Review Created: 01/14/2018 10:02 PM
Ryan S., President at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Congrats on your new Kia Niro, Abby! We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back again.

DEBRA Y. on 01/14/2018
"Fast service on Saturday"
Quoted 75 minutes but done in 45. Washed car too.
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:32 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Debra, thank you for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to earn your business!

KRYSTLE A. on 01/14/2018
"Great dealership. "
Came in for new brakes for my car. Always great customer service.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:47 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Krystle, thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

VIRGINIA A. on 01/14/2018
"Miss Ginny "
Everybody from beginning to end of my car buying experience were excellent and very professional. This made my purchase an enjoyable event.
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:13 PM
Ryan S., President at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

We thank you for your feedback. Please come back again, Virginia. Congrats on your new Kia Soul!

JACQUELINE K. on 01/14/2018
"Recall visit"
I live Kia of Puyallup! They always treat me with respect and explain what they are going to be doing. Plus they always clean my car before they return it to me. Thank you so much.
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:35 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seving you again.

NORA G. on 01/14/2018
"happy driver"
when I visited kia in Puyallup all the people there where so nice and helpful they told me it would take an hour for the service and it did I was happy I didn't have to sit there all like at some other places thank-you to you all for NOT wasting my time ;)
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:32 AM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Nora, thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup. I'm glad the team worked efficiently to complete work on your Kia Soul. Come visit us again!

MARQUIS J. on 01/14/2018
"A shining example of a great company"
I love Kia of puyallup! Let me start by saying that good customer service is hard to find. At Kia of puyallup, I am treated like family. When I arrive at the dealership for service ,my car is always taken care of properly and quickly. More than that, the service department staff greets me warmly with a smile, asks about my family, and charges a fair price every time I visit. I even get suggestions on what service should be done first. Jon, JR, and Carson all treat me like family and they do this every time I visit. It is refreshing to know that a company still cares about its customer!!!!
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 12:29 AM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Of course we care, Marquis! It is customers like you that make our job a pleasure. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup, and we look forward to serving you again!

WENDELL A. on 01/13/2018
"Friendly, professional staff, great service, "
Best car buying experience we have ever had! Our sales representative, Chris Cole, was professional, courteous, and accommodating. He patiently worked with us to find the right car, for the right price, with no pressure. Very happy with our purchase. Kia really delivers on quality, and value. If you are looking for a new car, I would highly recommend Kia of Puyallup. Ask for Chris
Sales Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:28 PM
Ryan S., President at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Wendell, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad Chris and the team were able to take great care of you. Please come back again, and congrats on your new car!

NANCY G. on 01/13/2018
"Great service and easy access "
Appreciated customer service staff and relaxing customer waiting area with amenities!
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:03 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Nancy, thanks for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to earn your business.

WENDELL N. on 01/13/2018
"Attention to customer needs"
Great service & timely by entire service department especially to John (service rep) who goes beyond the words customer service !
Review Created: 01/13/2018 02:46 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup, Wendell! We hope to have you back.

MICHAEL W. on 01/13/2018
"Great staff"
Prompt , informative, friendly,
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:20 AM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup, Michael!

ALICE G. on 01/12/2018
"Service Dept at Kia of Puyallup is the Best in the World!"
The best service dept. in the world is Kia of Puyallup! Helpful, attentive, customer satisfaction driven and always a pleasure. Karsten is a keeper! (no, he didn't bribe me to say this!) lol ! The whole service dept are keepers. Truly appreciate all their hard work.
Thanks!
Alice Gentry. :)
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:15 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Wow, what a compliment! Thanks so much for your kind words, Alice. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to serving again!

NICKIE L. on 01/12/2018
"Oil change"
I had an oil change done and not only were they nice and fast but when i forgot my coupon they applied it to my account! Love
Kia of puyallup
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:34 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Nickie, thanks for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to earn your business!

CAMDEN M. on 01/12/2018
"Love them!"
We love Kia of Puyallup! Myself, husband and mom all purchased our cars from them within the last 2 years and will continue to bring business their way because of their outstanding service. The staff is friendly and personable and the wait times for service are reasonable.
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:49 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Camden, we appreciate your honest feedback. We thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup for your service needs, and we look forward to having you back!

LORA G. on 01/12/2018
"Excellent service "
Everyone is helpful and takes good care of my car in a timely manner
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:17 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

We thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup, Lora!

VERNIE M. on 01/12/2018
"Good Job"
They were ready when we arrived & also finished a recall that was scheduled in future at the same time which saved us having to bring the car back because we live in Tacoma. Thanks
Review Created: 01/12/2018 05:32 PM
Tom E., Service Manager at Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2018

Vernie, we appreciate you allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to earn your business. Please come see us again!