Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HO L.
Auburn, WA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
Excellent service! No problems at all.

Auburn, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great peeps
Fast service!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
08/17/2018 Category: Sales
Happy Customer
Great price on a great car
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Christopher, thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup! We appreciate your feedback, and hope you're loving your new Kia Sportage!

Ocean Shores, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kia Service
Well done. Routine service and recall fixes were finished within good time. Thanks to the shuttle service we were able to get some shopping done at the mall while we waited.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks so much for allowing Kia of Puyallup the opportunity to serve you. I'm glad you had a great experience, and we look forward to serving you again.

KRISTINE B.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service always
I always get my car back quickly and its always clean
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for leaving your feedback, Kristine.

RANDY S.
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Toyota
Great sevice!!!!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks, Randy, for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

RONALD W.
Sumner, WA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I have a 2010 Soul Base. The online appointment process is very efficient and easy. My Service Advisor was Jr. and he is fantastic-very courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable. I had an oil change service and waited at the facility until completed. I was told that it would take about 1 1/2 hours and that was what it was. The Service Technician made an overall inspection of the vehicle and made a couple of possible concern suggestions which were appreciated. When finished the car was vacuumed and washed.
The entire facility is always immaculate. I always leave feeling good about my visit!
I will definitely buy my next Soul from this dealership.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Ronald, we appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

PK
PAMELA K.
Kia Forte
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Polite and Informative service
The Service guy was very friendly and informative.When my car was done he went over everything that was done, walked me to the cashier and walked me to my car.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Pamela, thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup! We appreciate your feedback.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great job, thank you!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

DAVID W.
Carbonado, WA
08/14/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome
Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking at.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

David, thank you fo choosing Kia of Puyallup!

HG
HAGEN G.
Seattle, WA
Kia Optima
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Still doing awesome
This place really takes care of you and makes sure that everything is the way it’s supposed to be while keeping you comfortable with what’s going on
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup, Hagen!

MARY H.
Kia Rio
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Complement
I injoy J.R. ‘s willingness to always help me out. I went in for my air conditioner and for other reasons on my car. He kept me informed about everything that was going on with my car . My car is running great. Its like a new car now . Kia Puyallup is the only place I will take my car. Thank you Kia Puyallup. 👍😀
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Mary, thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup! We are happy to hear your car is keeping cool. Come back soon!

JEFFREY C.
Graham, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing!
Amazing experience buying a car. Susan was pleasant and a terrific sales lady!
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Jeffrey, thank you so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup. Congrats on your new Kia Soul!

Milton, WA
Awesome service!!!!
I love Kia of Puyallup! Came in for an oil change and was told it would be an hour wait. Not a problem because I had no where else to be. Thirty minutes later my oil change is done, car washed and vacuumed.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you!

Kia Sorento
Great customer service.
Work was done efficiently and explained thoroughly. Fantastic customer service.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

AD
ALBERTO D.
Kia Optima
Kia of Puyallup staff
I'm so happy for the excellent service!
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Alberto, we appreciate your feedback. Thanks for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

GT
GARY T.
Yelm, WA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Always great service, they go the extra mile for their customers.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks, Gary, for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

JJ
JOE J.
Kia Rondo
08/10/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Fast, professional
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Joe, thank you for allowing Kia of Puyallup! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

RK
ROYD K.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
customer service
It always warms my heart to go to the Kia of Puyallup dealership. The people who work there are very helpful.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks, Royd, for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

JOAN R.
Gig Harbor, WA
08/09/2018 Category: Sales
Great sales team support
Marc Carbonara and Marvin Spencer were very knowledgeable and helpful. I had the most pleasant car-buying experience ever!
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Joan, thanks so much for choosing Kia of Puyallup. I'm glad Marc and the team took great care of you. Congrats!