Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

Kia Stinger
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service everytime
I have bought multiple vehicles here. The service and sales staff are honest and efficient. It's the only dealership where I have service done.

ZF
ZELDA F.
Seattle, WA
Regular Service for my Kia
I was very pleased with the service: the service was prompt and the customer service was excellent and reasonably priced.

MO
MARK O.
Orting, WA
Friendly service
They me drop off early and it was fast

Thank you!
Karsten in Service Dept is knowledgeable and professional with years of experience. I know I’ll only receive the necessary service and not a sales pitch.

TERRY B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Repair
Karsten Malin your service advisor did a great job of getting our car repaired. Always kept us informed & even provide us with a loaner car. Great Service Thank You

KATHY M.

DIANE J.
Olympia, WA
11/10/2019 Category: Sales
Pleasant experience
Ashley was great. Everything was easy and relatively quick

KH
KEVIN H.
Milton, WA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Pros
Made my oil change spot by phone. I arrived early and was done before my original appt time. They showed me the condition of my car and let me know the tires still had good tread (I’ve been other places that immediately try to up sell me on things I don’t need.). Waiting room was comfortable, but watching nonstop commercials on TV was tedious. Put a movie on!

AGNES B.
Federal Way, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
I drove up early for my appt. hoping that I’d be seen right away. I wasn’t disappointed. JR helped me. He is so efficient with check-in. It felt like I waited seconds instead of minutes.
Service to my car was under an hour. The recommendation for service to the car was immediate.
Check out was thorough and I was asked if I had any questions.

MICHAEL L.
Regular Service and Recall Update
Excellent Service by the Kia Service Team, from the appointment scheduling, to my vehicle intake, reasonable wait time in a comfortable waiting area with amenities that included coffee, free WiFi. When my vehicle was ready Jon gave me a full explanation of the service, walked me to the cashier and walked me to my vehicle the was washed and vacuumed. An outstanding experience.

JOSEPH P.
Tacoma, WA
Kia service
The desk people are just great always so polite and explain what’s been done carefully. Also I have an issue with my interest relrease and Rick is doing a great job resolving my issue I greatly appreciate his help.

MIKE B.
Quick and Easy Service
Checked in and auto was right in. No issues with good communication. Great place to wait with snacks and coffee and fresh water.

Dupont, WA
Awesome customer service
Kind customer service

RONALD B.
Edgewood, WA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
fast an friendly service from checking in to checking out . they do great work with good prices .

JOHN W.
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
great
Marvin, the salesman that assisted me, did not pressure me. I was permitted to make decisions I wanted and on my terms, without being steered in this direction or that. The appraisal of my old car was fair and paper work was minimal (perhaps because I paid cash). Overall a pleasant experience.

Kent, WA
Kia Optima
Service Department
The service department was and had always been great. Every service member that I have interacted has been professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

HG
HEATHER G.
Seattle, WA
Always a great experience
Very helpful and super friendly. They shuttled me over to the casino and picked me up while I waited for service to finish.

WI
WARRAN I.
Renton, WA
Kia Optima
5 stars
Your service team is a very good team they show respect for your dealership and your customers.

CO
CHERYL O.
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
New lease
David was patient and knowledgable. Love my new car.

ALEX M.
Lakewood, WA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I had a bad experience at the Kia in Tacoma and decided to drive the additional 16 miles to have a servicing and recall completed in Puyallup. I called and spoke to someone the same day to schedule an appointment (4 attempts at Tacoma with no return call for any of the voicemails). I was able to schedule an appointment within a couple days for 330. I dropped my vehicle off at 10am as that was the only time I could get a ride out there and they had my servicing complete by 145 that afternoon. Everyone I had an interaction with was courteous and professional. I will absolutely drive to have my car taken care here for all my service appointments.