Latest Review 35 minutes ago

ARLENE T.
KIA SOUL
12/03/2012 Category: Service
nice waiting area
Nice place to have coffee and wait by the fireplace. service is always excellent

12/03/2012 Category: Service
nice waiting area
Its always nice to have coffee by the fireplace on a rainy day
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2012
Hi Arlene - Thank you for compliments regarding our waiting area, coffee and fireplace. We hope you enjoyed your service visit with us. - Ryan Sawyer, Vice President & General Manager

JOSEPH D.
Renton, WA
Kia Telluride
08/03/2020 Category: Sales
Great people and service!
Rich Purdy was the best sales person to work with. I almost did not buy from Kia of Puyallup because of an initial poor experience. Rich stepped in and helped deliver our Telluride 7 months later! He was professional, helpful and communicative.

KK
KEVIN K.
Olympia, WA
Kia Sedona
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin's service experience
Karsten did an excellent job facilitating the servicing of my 2018 Sedona.

GG
GLENDA G.
Kia Sportage
08/03/2020 Category: Sales
Positive experience
First time buying straight off the lot. Justin F (sales) and Josh (finance guy) made the experience far less intimidating that expected. Thank you for making a difficult decision doable. Very happy with my choice.

Puyallup, WA
Kia Sorento
Just treat you right

GA
GODFRE A.
Edmonds, WA
Kia Optima
Great as Always
They also got a new coffee/espresso machine now

HN
HILARIA N.
Pacific, WA
Kia Spectra
08/02/2020 Category: Service
kia of puyallup did a great service on my kia spectra
I had an oil & filter change, spark plug change and power steering and brake fluid replaced on Saturday. Plus the car was washed and vacuumed. I was pleased with my service on this day. Thanks kia Puyallup.

ST
SADE T.
Kia Forte
08/02/2020 Category: Sales
Best place to get a new vehicle.!!!!
Best experience buying a new vehicle. Kaelin delivered the car that I wanted and more.! Everything was hassle free from setting up an appointment and test driving to getting all paperwork handled in a timely manner and driving off happy. Everybody is nice and friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing for hanging out there. Couldn’t be more happier with my new car. Kaelin handled all of my needs and concerns.! Would recommend her sales expertise to anyone.!!!!

KC
KYLE C.
Orting, WA
08/01/2020 Category: Sales
They got me in a car that I liked super fast have been no problems so far and I love it!

DT
DARRYL T.
Spanaway, WA
Kia Seltos
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Love the environment and professionalism of the service team
Took my car in for service and Andre helped me out. He is kind and courteous. Made my service experience great.

JAMES W.
Auburn, WA
Kia Soul
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly and Knowledgeable
Was directed to the vehicle i was interested in. And given the opportunity to explore the features that I desired.

LW
LINDA W.
Roy, WA
Kia Soul
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
A great experience
I was very nervous to make such a large purchase, but all in all I had a great experience. As a woman I didn’t feel that they were trying to take advantage of me as i have in other car buying or car maintenance purchases in the past. Chris was super informative and patient. I would recommend Kia of Puyallup highly!

SHANNON W.
Kia Sportage
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service all the time! Fast, friendly and efficient.

Sam H.
07/30/2020
Great service all around
Every experience I have had at KIA of Puyallup is professional and efficient. Several times I have gone outside to walk the lot and someone has checked on me to see if I needed any help. Once I explain I have a car getting service they leave me alone the rest of the time. I have been to other dealerships where this is not the case.

KARLEE-ANN S.
Puyallup, WA
Kia Sorento
07/30/2020 Category: Sales
GREAT SERVICE!
Everyone was so nice and helpful!