RONALD S.
Spanaway, WA
08/10/2020 Category: Service
car wash could be a little better. no all areas are clean.
I brought my key fob in to replace the outer shell with one I had brought with me. I was told what I bought was empty nothing inside, well yes, the old one had the works in it I just wanted to replace the cover as the buttons were aging and cracking. Why could I not get this done?? Also,my husband has pointed out when I have brought the car in the stems on the wheels were gone.

KIMBERLY B.
Graham, WA
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and car wash
Service was good but car wash was not, wheels were still dirty windshield Only half wash washed, bird poop still on car as well.

JAMES M.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
105K mile service
I have had my Kia serviced at your place for almost 10 years. On my last visit I had an oil change plus a couple of estimates on other services. I also had the air filter changed. During my visit I was told the car was was not working but the car would be vacuumed. After paying for the service and driving home I noticed the car had not been vacuumed and when I looked at the service ticket I noticed the driver tag light was out but had not been replaced nor was I notified that it was out and needed to be replaced. I plan on having the front breaks replaced next month and I hope the customer service will improve. I must let you know that this is the only time in ten years that I have made a special note on customer service. All other service trips have been great.

Renton, WA
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Average
I bought the car from KIA of Puyallup so feel I should go there for maintenance but am starting to think I could probably get the same average service I get at KIA of Puyallup at another dealer. First off I went in for a 60,000 mile maintenance which is set at a price of 369.00. Usually a few months after I go to the dealer for something in the service department I get coupons in the mail for oil changes and a certain dollar amount off a certain total. So I had the coupon for some money off a certain dollar amount and handed it to my guy helping me. He said oh that doesn't apply and points to the menu on the counter these are already discounted prices. I said oh, he responded with I can go ahead and honor it. He acted like he was being so service friendly and making a exception. I continued to say thank and ask why would you send them out so regularly if I can't use it on a maintence service. What are they for? He responded with well they are meant for like a brake service. I said I don't get brakes every few months and I get these coupons like every few months. I didn't appreciate being pulled around like that. It's ok you guys got your 20.00 back from the coupon because I got my transmission flushed which costed 80.00.

GP
GERALD P.
05/17/2020 Category: Service
I was a little disappointed this time with my service. First off they usually put a sticker in window telling me when to come in next time, they did not. I dont understand why they had to move both the front seats. I have my seats in the position I like and spent the whole way home trying to get them back to where they should be.

KENNETH B.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Good service except the vacuum job in the car was substandard.
All was great except the vacuum job inside the car. It looked like it wasn't even done.

05/13/2020 Category: Sales
Review
It was a good experience. Both gentlemen we worked with were very nice and professional. The first Gentleman did his best to assist but couldn't get thing sorted our way. We were leaving then the second Gentle man assisted us and got the sale. We really appreciate his going the extra bit for us. 👍

Both of them were very informative and had great product knowledge.

The one thing I was not happy with was that we came in pre-approved and funded and they still insisted we fill out a credit app. I told them to NOT pull credit at all, as I was pre approved and funded. But it was done anyway....when a customer tells you not to do something you should NOT just do it bottom line!!!!
Mr Finance guy got us a lower interest rate BUT the thing of it is you must always abide by your customers wishes. We felt unvalued and unheard because they did not listen or respect our wishes.

My wife loves her car and is estatic with the vehicle.

Graham, WA
Kia Niro
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service in Service Department
They need to be more personable.
Every time I go in there they act like they hate their job. It is so sad.
No personality.

LG
LAWRENCE G.
WA
Kia Forte
04/19/2020 Category: Service
Parts vs Labor
The parts and fluids charges were understandable, but 1.5 hours of labor charges were not, as being what I consider to be extreme and the reason I have never appreciated dealership service. Especially in this time of people needing assistance for less expense, I believe that the cost should be much less to allow contributing to the less fortunate.

CK
COURTNEY K.
Spanaway, WA
Kia Rio
03/15/2020 Category: Sales
Good till the end
The sales team was excellent and help us pick the right vehicle for our needs and got me to a price that I was happy paying. Then when it came the finance guy, he was very pushy when it came to gap insurance. I told him no a couple times before he would move on and then moments later he brought up again telling me fudged some numbers around and it would only cost $1.80 a month and I would be stupid not to do it, so I did. He finally printed out the final forms with the hard numbers on them and I told him that I didn’t want to pay the $150 in Negotiable doc fees and he said no. I pointed out the spot that said it was negotiable and he said we just negotiated and you’re paying it, I already saved you $300 on gap insurance. Just to be clear I never wanted to pay extra for the gap insurance or the doc fees. The experience was so good until the end and it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Kia Sedona
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I would have given 5 stars except that I was there for over an hour just for an oil change. Then when it was time to pay, they tried to charge me for air filter, windshield wipers, etc., things that I did not order or agree to. They took the charges off but it makes me wonder how many other people who don't pay attention are getting charged for items they did not request.

Buckley, WA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
So much salesmanship of services that are unnecessary.
Told I needed a battery pretty quick. Funny....I bought a great battery 2 1/2 years ago. Took it to Les Schwab where I bought the battery and had them test it. They said it's great no problems everything running the way it should. And other times I've been told I needed brakes and took it to an independent shop and said I need a brake job. Lo and behold I was told my brakes were in great shape ... Done to me twice on same vehicle. And both times I had them checked elsewhere to only be told my brakes had lots of life on them and we're in great condition. Really? How do you expect to build customer confidence with situations like this? Trust you with my wallet? How many customers get duped this way? I'm thinking my next Kia won't be coming from your dealership this next time.

MARIA S.
Kia Optima
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Cost of a headlight
I have a Kia Optima Turbo 2013. Cost to replace a headlamp. $236.29. I tell folks and they are not exactly prone to purchase a Kia. Telling me I way overpaid. Even the cashier who took my payment was shocked.

12/30/2019 Category: Sales
Enjoy my Kia
Appreciate safety and comfort.

South Prairie, WA
12/15/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed this time as I had my mom take the car in and get an oil change and we usually get a 10% discount because I’ve been a nonstop customer and brought other people to you guys for the past 11 years. You guys have worked on two vehicles for me and even though the service was great the vacuuming could still be better that’s been an ongoing issue something to do with your vacuum. We’re continuing to monitor the color of the oil since the last oil change at it ended up being black sooner than normal but overall we’ve been impressed with the service.