Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Federal Way, WA
Kia Rondo
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed that I spent close to $1000 on my Rondo this month, not knowing it would be worth $500'as a trade in.
I love Kia of Puyallup. You have taken good care of my cars. Please don't let anyone invest in repairs that cost more than the vehicle is worth!

DOUGLAS S.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Average service
Reason I rated this experience as a average because there was anything that stood out. When we walked in, I waited in line, then a girl came in with a clipboard and took our name. So I thought she was checking us in but she wasn't so I had to get back in line. Just confusing. They were on time and the gentleman kept us updated frequently. There wasn't nothing negative but nothing notable either. I will continue to have my Kia serviced there.

Renton, WA
Kia Telluride
06/06/2019 Category: Sales
Normal Experience
I was really hoping for this process to be as smooth as my last one, but it wasn't. Took two trips to get the deal done. There was also some miscommunication and misunderstanding regarding a few separate items and more haggling then I prefer. I feel the process could've been a lot smoother, but it was a 'typical' experience at the same time. Definetely not the worse experience, but not the best either.
I did end up purchasing the vehicle and am happy with the vehicle thus far.

Lacey, WA
Kia Rondo
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced
Went I. For a lube oil change and air conditioner service they wanted to charge me 1000 for air condition pump and a radiator wow not made of money

Kia Stinger
05/25/2019 Category: Service
First impression
need to improve on customer service!

Graham, WA
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Ripped off Licence Plate
During the car wash portion of the appointment, front licence plate was ripped off. Employees did offer to put it back on once found.
Tom E., Service Manager from Kia of Puyallup responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for choosing Kia of Puyallup!

Tom Evans, Service Manager

BY
BRENDA Y.
Kia Forte
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Front Staff
Everything was great EXCEPT my window was left down on my car and my drivers seat is ruined.

JOHNNY B.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Electrical repair
Kia provides good service but lacks technical ability to troubleshoot electrical issues down to root cause. They also lack sufficient loaner cars for customers who's vehicles must be left with them for extended periods.

HL
HEATHER L.
02/03/2019 Category: Sales
Met Expectations of Why I Don't Like Dealing with Dealerships
My experience started out great. I asked for a female salesperson and was introduced to Angela who was talking on the phone. She seemed to think she knew us, but she didn't. She asked about my requirements and found a car that met them. My husband and I took turns test driving it. I loved the car. It was comfortable, not too big and not too small, a 2016 Kia Soul and I could picture myself owning it. Back inside the dealership, we asked about a manual and a second key. Angela said she would check, but she never did. My husband had found a 2017 Soul for a better price, so Angela asked her manager to approve that, which he did.

Then we were thrown into the finance manager's den, who tried to sell us very expensive warranties even though I drive less than 5,000 miles a month and am in my 70s. Don't think I'll be driving long enough to using most of those warranties. I paid cash for this car and still the paperwork was endless. Angela offered us a sweet latte drink, but I'm lactose intolerant and asked for a plain old cup of coffee. She said they didn't have that.

The kicker was when all the paperwork was done, the car only had one key. We were told to go to Milo's and buy another one for $50. You would think that someone at KOP could drive to Milo's and get a second key before they sell the car.

I sincerely hope Carvana.com comes to the Northwest soon so I and everyone I suggest it to can do all of their car buying online.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Was quick to get in and out, but when I got there the guy I was told to ask for wasn't very friendly or talkative and hardly said but a few words to me until my car was done and he told me I'd receive this email asking about my experience then he got friendly....

PT
PHILIP T.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Software upgrade
My car has been running poorly for months, I would take in and tell them what was going on with the car and no one believed me. They would drive it around the block and tell me they didn’t find any problems. For months this went on. Finally this software upgrade comes out, I take it in and now the car is running the way it should. I’m happy that it’s better now, but I’m very unhappy that it took this long to get the car fixed. The car in my opinion was not safe before the upgrade and someone should have been able to find a solution.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rude service
Usually the advisors are very kind and friendly. That was not my experience with John. He was rude and abrupt when I had questions about what I had scheduled for my service. He said “no one is forcing you to do anything”. I had been told on the phone that my service would be $150. But he said you didn’t even offer that service and my only option was the Kia of Puyallup option.
Why are there two options online???? I spent 20 minutes with someone on the phone when I scheduled the appointment. She took the time to carefully list out what was being offered online (manufactures suggested) and add it for me. That’s what I was expecting to get. He was rude about it. I didn’t appreciate it.
Usually the guys at the desk are very good.

TO
TIM O.
South Colby, WA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
WRranty BSD repair
Your customer service is awesome! Very easy to work with all the people in the service department and the parts department.
Unfortunately, the service department has been unable to repair my blind spot detection system on my first 2 visits. Let's hope third time is a charm!

TERESA S.
Eatonville, WA
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Lack of attention to detail
Our appointment started great. The service rep was cheerful, professional and helpful. The appointment length and follow up call was right on time. However when we picked up the car there was several issues that we are not happy with. First thing was a broken ceramic cup holder pad. It was only $3.49 but was none the less broken. Why would a moisture absorbant cup holder in the bottom of a cup holder be broken? As a mechanic, my guess is that the tech that changed the interior air filter put a tool in the cup holder and did not realize that he broke it. There was also finger prints on the passenger front dash and glove box door. The oil was also serviced during the visit. When I checked it at home, I discovered that it was over serviced.

Although none of these are major issues, it shows a lack of attention to detail by the service department and makes you wonder what else is either missed or not serviced properly.

Seattle, WA
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Friendly staff and completion time under the estimated timeline.

ES
EDITH S.
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Alright
We got a basic Kia Sportage which we like a lot, but disappointed in some of the features. I thought that the rear view mirror was a standard feature and didn't notice until we got home that we cannot get into our garage or go out of our gated community without punching in a code every time. Very disappointed in that. Service and Ashley was great, but we had an appointment as to when to come and sign papers and still over 2 hours later we got to go back and sign. I would suggest really going over the car and making a list before going or they will not tell u what u r really getting. They did meet out price although it is not financed yet. And really do not care if it gets financed. I miss some of the features on my old car.

12/03/2018 Category: Service
2 Hours for an Oil Change?
Disappointed to spend two hours waiting for a routine oil change. Even choosing the 8:15am appointment and arriving 10 minutes early didn't help speed the process.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Kia Stinger
11/19/2018 Category: Service
3rd visit for the same problem - still not fixed
I've taken my 2018 Stinger in 3 times for the same problem in the last month. The problem is still not fixed. The fuel sensors in the car do not work causing me at one point to run the car out of gas. Now I have to manually calculate my mileage so that it doesn't happen again. The mileage to empty and the fuel gauge cannot be relied upon.

MATTHEW H.
Renton, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Really good but could use improvement
Been fantastic service the last half dozen times but it takes a subpar vistit for me to review, sorry...

Now this one I’ll shoulder some blame. I failed to take the end caps off the cross bars of my after market roof rack before courtesy car wash. Initially missing two after but asked if they could find them, came back with one which I’m thankful but could’ve offered to contact me if they found the other one...at least.

The other I should’ve called but got busy. They failed to screw back in one screw on the skid plate under the engine. On the way home on 167 I heard a strange noise. Come to find out it was dragging on the ground, burned a good amount off the plate. Had to run to the hardware store at 8 at night to get the replacement bolt and fix it before the commute in the morning. Needless to say a hastle that should’ve been avoided.

Other than this time it has been great experiences.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Every time I bring my car in for an oil change they never vacuum the car out or wipe down the dash. I think Jiffy Lube gives me better service than the dealership when it comes to oil changes.