LH
LACI H.
Aberdeen, WA
Kia Stinger
06/22/2020 Category: Sales
Finance or “Desk Guy” try’s to screw you on trade!!!!!
My wife wanted to trade her 2017 GMC Denali 4x4 Crew Cab truck for a Kia Stinger. Our trade only had 26,872 miles and the 6.2 engine. Every option GMC offers and the 5 3/4 bed with cover. I inquired about the Stinger we wanted at an ADVERTISED PRICE of $36,988 price after rebate and she qualified for 0% for 72 months with $3500 down. Before we got to dealership we sent vin# and condition of vehicle. Only flaw is it had scuff marks on right fender. I gave in a 10 on interior and 8 on exterior. I warned the very nice and great service Sale Lady that we didn’t want to “dick around” with the finance department. We had another same experience there 9 months before when we were looking at a Telluride and ended up with the Denali from Titus Will.
Long story short.... back and forth at least 10 times. If it wasn’t so late in day on Fathers Day, we would have purchased same exact vehicle from Car Pros for $300 less advertised. First they didn’t want to give internet price as advertised. Then, they advertise 125% of Kelly Blue Book “fair” value. Wouldn’t show us the KBB Sheet and low balled right away almost $2500 below (we did our homework). Then over charging on fees and not wanting to show breakdown. Back and forth we go. Note: THERE WERE 15 SALESMAN AND NO CUSTOMERS!!!??? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CAR DEAL OR WHAT!!!??? Back and forth we go. Desk guy wouldn’t even come in and talk to us. Hide behind his curtain like the Wizard Of Oz. Got so frustrated that we finally settled $400 below “fair auction value”. Such bullshit! Will tell everyone I know not to shop there and post on every car website I can Google.

Covington, WA
04/16/2020 Category: Service
I've never had a great experience here in 8 years
I have had nothing but the run around with this dealership between not installing parts properly leaving me stranded in the middle of the freeway, yes middle... To inexperienced mechanics having to go back and fix things they had just "fixed" they are less than helpful and feel like just a number not a valued customer.

Federal Way, WA
Kia Sorento
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Lack of responsibility
I recently delivered my car to have the back up camera replaced. The new camera looks like it's under water! I cant see a thing. I also pointed out that the driver handle worked when I dropped it off and showed the service rep that it no longer worked. He simply said flippantly that I would have to replace the handle and walked away. Seriously???

MARGARET W.
Gig Harbor, WA
Kia Rio
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Did not fix the problem
Speedometer not working. Car isn’t safe to drive. Was told there is no loaner car. Will never buy Kia again.

PL
PATRICIA L.
Renton, WA
Kia Sportage
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Got oil change when I didn’t ask for it
I am super frustrated. I came in for 75000 mile check up. DID NOT ASK...or need an oil change (had gotten one less than 1000 miles ago). Just received a bill for an oil change. Also on the 75000 mile it says replace cabin filter and my cabin filter had an additional cost. I was extremely frustrated. I saw my bill thought it was the 129 cost, but the cost included an oil change I did not need. Super frustrated and not impressed. Second negative experience there.

CN
CARRIE N.
Olympia, WA
Kia Niro
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service experience
I took my car in for an oil change, they recommended windshield wipers and a cabin air filter for a charge of over 100 dollars. The fee was not disclosed prior to installation. The included "car wash" and vacuum was a total waste of time. They smeared dirt around on the outside of the car and left the inside still needing to be vacuumed. They would be better off to not offer the service than to do such a poor job of it.

RANDY B.
Lacey, WA
Kia Rondo
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Service price increased
I bought my Kia in Puyallup in 2008 and had good service until I took my car in to have the quote timing chain replaced,the cost was going to be about $900 way to much to start with but I made a appointment 3 weeks in advanced i had to wait there knowing it would be about 5 hours. 3 hours into the repair they told me they were missing a part but wasn't going to be more they have me a loaner and said it could take a few days when I called the following Monday no-one knew anything about the repair and to call tomorrow so I did an received a call back only to tell me it was going to be over $1,300 plus tax to repair they said the part I ordered was $300 more not including labor they told me my car was in and my car was.ready i was floored and asked why I didn't get a call back about the price increase i was not prepared to pay the extra $500 and I wanted to have a explanation the service manager called back and said there was no excuse to not call and get my permission and he would look into it. I went on Saturday a week and took a loan out to get my car back overall i am disappointed with my loyalty to one dealership and will be lost my business in the future if this is the way they treat loyalty help me understand why this is right.

KF
KYLE F.
Centralia, WA
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Under delivered
Was completed in a timely manner, however not completed.

PD
Peter D.
Shelton, WA
12/04/2019
Buyer beware
Purchased a jeep patriot from them with h disclosed damages. I was also not informed the vehicle did not have air conditioning. I was told no refunds. I rely on my vehicle to make a living and as an Uber driver this vehicle is not eligible to drive for Uber with no AC. They said they would trade the vehicle in but offered only cars several thousand dollars more expensive and said they have no return policy. I experienced a high pressure sale, with salesman Tim telling me another buyer was at the bank getting money to purchase the vehicle out from under me first thing when I arrived at my appointment. When I was driving the other day the plastic floor left foot rest just came off and got stuck under the pedal while I was driving. This damage was not disclosed before purchase and created an unsafe driving experience. Last review I left was three stars and I said I would update depending on the resolution offered by the dealership. As no real effort was made on their part I have lowered this to one star.

Renton, WA
Kia Soul
09/29/2019 Category: Service
I don’t live near Washington
Someone named Jesse keeps using my email address for his Kia appointments in Washington. I live in Missouri and drive a Ford. Please get this guy to stop.

GB
GLEN B.
Orting, WA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Misquote
I was promised that a repair would be covered under warranty. After I brought it in and left the car the manager said there was Damage Done outside of normal wear and tear and I was responsible to pay for it. They did get an aftermarket part and a coupon reduction, but they should have known that after evaluating it several times if it was covered under warranty or not.

Silverdale, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
Extremely disappointed
The following is my experience:
Starting with my first question to salesman, Chris Cole, I was met with disrespect. He would not answer my questions but rather continued to tell me that what I was asking was not important if “the car didn’t suit me.”
Repeatedly I asked for information on the used car I was interested in, and the responses I received diverted to the matter of if I “liked the car.” Salesman was unhelpful and very resistant! Upon asking for a breakdown of services done on the car, Mr. Cole said to me, “well (my name) it sounds like you’re calling me a liar.” After that response, I asked if I could talk to someone else who could help me... his answer was, “well I am sitting right here.”
That is when I told him I would be leaving, and he says, “well okay then” as if that was the outcome he had hoped for. Whether or not that was his intention, it was the impression he gave.
I walked out to my car, very very upset; never have I been treated so poorly as a customer!
Before I could leave, salesman Steven Meyers walked up and asked if he could help. I then proceeded to ask all the same questions I had previously inquired about and he provided them, no problem. He was helpful, personable, and pleasant and I bought the car! He had more work to do to turn my experience around, and he did well.

On the other hand... very disappointed that the interior of my purchased car was not cleaned/detailed or filled up with gas before presented to me to drive off lot. Which in my previous experiences, is standard service.

GL
GUADALUPE L.
Orting, WA
Kia Sedona
08/06/2019 Category: Sales
Didn’t Appreciate the blind financing
Well I will say my sales person was nice enough didn’t appreciate the comments he made as far as people are waiting to buy this vehicle grossly overstated. Also was not given a good price on my trade or the vehicle I purchased considering the vehicle I purchased is only worth 13000 kbb so am upset about that! Also no clue on what my final finance charge will be is alarming I should have walked away but was already waiting for a lengthy period and my family was getting restless which seemed to happen to another family with children as well! So not the best experience and now am getting multiple alerts to changes in my credit which means they are running it to many times and driving my score down so more money for the dealer! Don’t understand why they didn’t use my original lender like I had requested they would have given me a better rate since I have been with them for each of my vehicles and also was sold a vehicle with balding tires and a busted belt buckle and still haven’t received a call from my sales person about it

KIM S.
Graham, WA
Kia Sportage
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Money sucker
Brought my car in eight weeks ago because the clutch was grading you told me I had to put 1400 into it I leave the clutch is grinding I come back you tell me I need to put another $325 into it I leave don’t even get out of the parking lot clutch is grinding I have wasted almost $1800 and now I’m being told it’s a simple little spring. Something was done to my reverse lights during the work and now you want me to pay another $65 just to diagnostic My car should be shit fixed for free and I should be refunded my money what a scam

Graham, WA
Kia Forte
06/30/2019 Category: Service
The service tech lied
I was told my rear brakes were worn to 2mm of life and should be replaced. After I got my car home I pulled the brakes apart to install new brake pads my self. Only to find that I still had almost 4.5 mm of brake life left. When I held the old pad next to the new pad, my best estament was my old brake pads still had 65% life left. They also measured my front brakes and lied about them too. Just not as badly. After calling them about what I found they offered a free oil change. But that doesn’t change the fact I can’t trust them any more. If some one from Kia reads this, I have pictures and measured the brake pads with dial calipers down to the thousandth of an inch.