Seattle, WA
01/12/2019
Do what they can to save patron $$
My car is older and not easy to get inexpensive parts. The technicians do there best to fix problems without a high cost while maintaining the safety of the vehicle. They are good at explanations too, so the customer knows what’s is wrong and the options for a fix.

BY
BROOKS Y.
Toyota Yaris
01/09/2019
Teamwork makes the dream work
Thanks your the great Service Plus Sears closed down lol but they recommended Me to y’all to do work on my Kia I use to have and y’all did a great job so thank you agin 👍🏾

RY
Ronald Y.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said the business was very courteous and they did a good job.

CL
Connie L.
Kent, WA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Connie said the staff is honest and they do a good job.

GO
GUY O.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/02/2019
Solid, honest work
Bought a used van; before we took it on a road trip we had it checked over by Sparks. Checked belts, hoses, brakes, fluids. They recommended a complete fluid change and said that the van was good-to-go other than that. They also installed a set of winter tires that I bought elsewhere, as Sparks told me upfront that I could find the tires that I needed - in stock - more quickly than they could have them delivered (I was on a time crunch).
Sparks isn't the most expensive shop, and it probably isn't the cheapest. But they're always honest and reliable.

JIM S.
12/31/2018
OIl Change
As usual the service was excellent and maintenance advice right on target.

RT
ROSE T.
12/29/2018
Excellent customer service and auto care
The people at sparks always treat us with respect. They never try to “up sell” us and will tell us if we don’t need something! We have had them service all of our vehicles and have been pleased each time. We would definitely recommend them.

LA

Sarkis J.
Kenmore, WA
Dodge Durango
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sarkis said that the place was fair, quick and provided him with a good experience.

Morgan D.
Kia Soul
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Morgan said they had great customer service, they took care of her quickly and updated her on her vehicle.

KO
KIM O.
12/19/2018
Nice people. Efficient work
Just did maintenance. They do a great job for average price. Got a lift to work. Also they have an agreement with Hertz for an inexpensive car rental.

SAMANTHA B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Nissan Frontier
12/15/2018
So thankful!!!
We were passing through and needed a little work done for our vehicle to be safe. They were able to squeeze us in. They did an amazing job and made me feel safe. They made us feel welcomed, offered us a ride to the Mall so we could keep our 3yr old entertained while they worked on our vehicle. So thankful for them being able to help us and make us feel safe.

VL
Verna L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Verna said they are really good at everything from work to customer service.

MT

PJ
Patricia J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said every time she goes to this business, the staff does what she wants done, and they do an excellent job.

PD
PAUL D.
Mazda Tribute
11/17/2018
Very satisfied with the service and personnel.
Thanks for taking such good care of my automobile and me. I plan to continue doing business with you for my auto care. I appreciate your friendly environment.

WA
WOODY A.
Buick LaCrosse
11/14/2018
Tire repair.
Timely repairing tire and cost.

PS
PAMELA S.
11/14/2018
Good Advice
My car is 17+ years old and starting to have issues. Ken said that they checked the car which had three problems, one of which would be quite costly to repair. We discussed that it would probably be best to look for a replacement, so they didn't do the extra work that would have cost a lot since I would just be getting a newer vehicle to replace it. I could bring the one I am considering buying in for a pre-inspection or take it to another mechanic. Ken even told me his opinion on possible best choices which I appreciated. I rented a car to drive while it was in the shop and the rental company is just across the street. They come pick you up and they pick up the car from Sparks afterwards. Very convenient.

LANA B.