Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

PC
Paloma C.
11/30/2017
Worst Customer Service
If you are considering buying a car from Audi San Juan, I would advise you reconsider and purchase your vehicle at another Audi dealership.

Up until the time of purchase, the customer service was excellent. After signing, I received probably the worst customer service I’ve had to date.

- The day I went to pick up my car I was told it would be ready by a certain time. I arrived promptly at that time, and my sales associate was gone. I waited for 45 minutes before someone finally assisted me.
- The car tucked in a corner of the lot, not presented in glass doors as promised.
- The car had 1/4 tank of gas, not full as promised.
- The car was dirty! I traded in my car and had to wait 4 days for it to be fully detailed and the trunk was full of dirt.
- The loaner car they gave me was an upgraded version of my car, and my sales associated admitted prior that it was a mistake and would leave me resenting not buying the newer more decked-out model (which it did). I expressed interest in upgrading and was not helped until much later.
- My sales associate told me I would not be charged for the gas I used on the loaner since I traded in my car with a full tank and sure enough, was charged a couple of days later.
- There was a dent in the hood of the car!! They said they would “fix” and they did so by merely painting over it.

I regret giving my money to this facility. I feel cheated and under-respected. If I could do it over again, I would not buy from Audi San Juan.

PC
Paloma C.
11/30/2017
Worst Experience Buying a New Car

- The car had 1/4 tank of gas, not full as promised.
- The loaner car they gave me was an upgraded version of my car, and my sales associated admitted prior that it was a mistake and would leave me resenting not buying the newer more decked-out model (which it did). I expressed interest in upgrading and was not assisted.
- My sales associate told me I would not be charged for the gas I used on the loaner since I traded in my car with a full tank and I was charged.

Crissy Ann C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
NISSAN JUKE
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Best Customer Service!!!
I bought my car from Audi San Juan. I sent my Uncle to go look at the car, since I live 1100 miles away. They were great! Best Service from the salesman, to the managers to getting Tags for me out of state. They Went Above & Beyond!!!

Jenny D.
Harlingen, TX
AUDI Q7
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Professionalism, showroom is very pleasant to be in.
5 star

VE
Veronica Margot E.
NISSAN SENTRA
12/25/2014 Category: Sales
Highly Recommend
Loved my experience. Great job Audio San Juan. Edward Escamilla is a great salesman

VE
Veronica Margot E.
NISSAN SENTRA
12/25/2014 Category: Service
Highly Recommend
My purchase with Audio San Juan was great. The transaction was smooth and Hugo in finance was very polite and informative. My salesman Edward Escamilla was great.

CG
Carlos M G.
AUDI A320T
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Edwardo,our salesman, was great. Everyone was very friendly. We also loved the complimentary coffe

Jose Luis F.
AUDI Q3 2.0T QUATTRO
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Very Professional.
Very Professional People.

Mary Ann S.
AUDI A4
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Love this place! Great customer service!

Arturo Enrique M.
Brownsville, TX
CHEVROLET TAHOE
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great personal
I live that they did not try to offer me less than what my truck was worth. Strait to its far price and got things rolling smooth

AG
Amanda G.
Palmhurst, TX
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Audi San Juan
We've never had any issues when we take our vehicle to get serviced or have a windshield/ tire replaced. From the minute we call in to shcedule our appointment to the second our car is ready, it's always professional and to some extent a warm family feeling. Connys is usually the one to handle all our needs and goes above and beyond! The whole service team at Audi has been great to us as I'm sure to all Audi clients.

Carlos Ivan S.
Brownsville, TX
AUDI Q7
12/12/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
The experience at Audi is unique will recommend to others

YG
Yolanda G.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Superb service
Grate service, never have a complaint

Deside Gonzalez L.
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice, helpful and answered all my questions.
5/5 stars.

ER
Everica R.
Mission, TX
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance
Very satisfied, as always, with the service and nice people.

AY
Amir Y.
Dallas, TX
AUDI A6
12/10/2014 Category: Service
service
great service, attention to detail and commitment to quality

NC
Noemi C.
AUDI A420T
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
Everything is always perfect!! Thank you!!

AC
Armengol C.
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Product
Received to many wrong answers

Jorge S.

Schertz, TX
AUDI A6
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Excellent sales experience
First Audi purchase and my experience was better than excellent. My new A6 TDI has been a pleasure to drive. Overall experience from beginning to end was stellar. I would highly recommend Audi San Juan.