Business Solutions

Austin Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Susie C.
06/16/2022
The Hidden Gem in Car Care - Best in Service and a 3 Year Warranty, Too!
I Highly Recommend Austin Car Care! I first met Valice, the Front Desk Coordinator, she is such an accommodating rare-find type person! She let's you know...

PI
PHILIP i.
06/16/2022
Good people with genuine ability to fix cars, bad business practices
Communication is non-existent. I told them I needed to know why the check engine light was on and the car performance was lacking, but my daughter needed the...

TG
Theresa G.
06/10/2022
Excellent service, quality work, friendly and professional.

KRISTINA M.
06/10/2022
Excellent!
10 out of 10! They fix your car right and affordably while treating you like family. Can’t ask for more than that!

GD
GRETCHEN D.
06/07/2022
Austin Car Care went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and everything was done perfectly for my small repair. They have a customer for life with me.