Jerry F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/19/2019
Armon is very helpful and professional.
This is one of the best Auto shops in San Diego! This place is a hidden gem. I bring my family cars for oil changes and etc.

Barry B.
Ford Expedition
01/19/2019
Total on-hands service.
Superb customer service. Very experienced and friendly. Helpful in explaining problems. Good pricing. First class follow up

KK
Kelli K.
Fallbrook, CA
Volvo C70
01/11/2019
Prompt and reliable service!
All of a sudden my car started misfiring while I was driving on the freeway. Surging, and then feeling like it was going to stall. Yikes! . I called Armon, had the car towed to his shop at 11 a.m. Received a phone call shortly after, the car was done by 3:00, and I was very thankful he reported that it merely needed all of the spark plugs replaced! Running smooth as can be now!

Jeep Patriot
12/26/2018
Trunk latch motor
Awesome! After several calls this place came through! I was given the recommendation and I pass this along. Great guys, great place!

PK
PHILLIP K.
Scion xA
12/19/2018
Always great!
I have been going here for years. I recommend autoclinic to anyone. I think they are honest and give a good deal. I know that is hard to find and people need to trust thier mechanic, that’s why I go there!

KL
Klaus L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/14/2018
awesome service
I came in to have my washer pump replaced. They got the part in 30 min and, in the meantime, changed my oil.

Daniel D.
12/11/2018
Trustworthy shop
I have been going to AUTO CLINIC for just a couple months after disappointments at Pep Boys and others. This shop gave me a reason to trust their service and care of my Jeep. It's extra important for me to trust the people who care because over the years my knowledge became limited regarding car maintenance and repair. I change the oil frequently but some parts needed to be replaced more than once. I first met Armon and he was polite, deliberate, listened, and took as much time as required to help me understand my options for 3 serious repairs. This patient honest concern particularly stood out for me because I have recently started driving more than 2000 miles per month for business. He assured me that there would be no future challenges the loud noise revealed before I arrived. I have added other services due to trust. They care about the repair parts more than any shop I've been to. This seems to be an industry concern these days. They get referrals from service stations, parts companies, and the other shops on and near Autoport Mall. autoclinicutc.com This location is east of 805 off Miramar Road, the first right turn.

Ford Escort
11/23/2018
Prompt professionals
They start on time, act quickly, are friendly…Have a good deal on oil changes ..What more could you ask?

Richard B.
11/18/2018
Customer service
Everything was great

11/15/2018
Auto Clinic Service
Great service, punctual and reasonable.

Salim S.
Nissan Versa Note
11/08/2018
Always helpful, friendly and courteous.
Very clean and
Knows his business

Dianne S.
Saturn SL
11/02/2018
Excellent service from really nice people.
I’ve been a satisfied customer for many years. A friend sent me to your business on Governor Dr and I followed you to your new location.
I appreciate your thorough and honest service and that you make recommendations for future needs, but you never push to get work done unnecessarily. I’ve recommended you to several people and will continue to do so. You deserve even more than five stars!

TJ
Tom J.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff is helpful and the service is prompt.

LORI S.
Nissan Rogue
10/19/2018
I can trust my car is repaired right and that they don’t do unnecessary work. I’ve gone to Auto Clinic and their previous location on Governor since 2010.

Lakeside, CA
10/19/2018
Thank you!
Thanks for the $100 discount and for fixing my car!

Dan B.
California
GMC Pickup
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he was very pleased with the service. Arman was respectful, knowledgeable and accommodating.

EJ
Emran J.
California
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Emran said the business has good customer service.

Johnatan M.
09/25/2018
Fair and fast
I made an appointment for an oil change and to fix a headlight. It was all done quickly at a very reasonable price and I was on my way. I could not be more pleased.

Stacey S.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said he has been using this business for years. He always gets a fair deal and quick service.

Jordan/Margo D.
Nissan Maxima
09/02/2018
I am always nervous about gettinf ripped off by mechanics and auto shops. NOT here. They are honest and sincere and they care about their clients. My days of looking for an honest auto shop are over. Will never go anywhere else again. Highly recommend.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 09/03/2018

Margo, I sincerely appreciate your review. This is absolutely our goal. To develop honest relationships treating people with respect; and this is exactly why we stay in business. The customer is treated right and we really care. The big names and dealerships always treated me (Pam) like a number. Auto Clinic will never do that!

Armon and Pam