LORI S.
Nissan Rogue
10/19/2018
I can trust my car is repaired right and that they don’t do unnecessary work. I’ve gone to Auto Clinic and their previous location on Governor since 2010.

Lakeside, CA
10/19/2018
Thank you!
Thanks for the $100 discount and for fixing my car!

EJ
Emran J.
California
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Emran said the business has good customer service.

Johnatan M.
09/25/2018
Fair and fast
I made an appointment for an oil change and to fix a headlight. It was all done quickly at a very reasonable price and I was on my way. I could not be more pleased.

Stacey S.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said he has been using this business for years. He always gets a fair deal and quick service.

Jordan/Margo D.
Nissan Maxima
09/02/2018
I am always nervous about gettinf ripped off by mechanics and auto shops. NOT here. They are honest and sincere and they care about their clients. My days of looking for an honest auto shop are over. Will never go anywhere else again. Highly recommend.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 09/03/2018

Margo, I sincerely appreciate your review. This is absolutely our goal. To develop honest relationships treating people with respect; and this is exactly why we stay in business. The customer is treated right and we really care. The big names and dealerships always treated me (Pam) like a number. Auto Clinic will never do that!

09/01/2018
Quick, Convenient, but Not Worth
I have come to Auto Clinic for three separate repairs: oil change, strange clicking noise during turns, and a stalled air compressor. Each time that I went in, the repairs should have been straight forward and to the point, but Armon was quick to "suggest" further repairs that were not necessarily the issue. Basically, it felt that took advantage of my lack of knowledge of auto mechanics, so he came off as rather condescending. I felt that he was treating me like a child and was doing what he could to shove repairs down my throat by trying to scare me into a repair. Even though the repairs that he did do were rather professional and were overall well-done, I do not think that it is worth the patronizing approach. I do not appreciate this kind of customer service.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 09/02/2018

I am sorry for your experience. It is difficult to read your comments but through feedback we can improve. We pride ourselves on honesty and quality workmanship. Armon is straightforward and gives customers his honest assessment but we certainly never ever wish to sound patronizing.  We would appreciate to continue to earn your business.

Thank you.  Pam, Owner

HQ
Haoshu Q.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Haoshu said the price was reasonable and the staff got the work done pretty fast.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the feedback!

Stacey S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said the owner did things in a really fair way. The cost and everything was pretty good. He was happy with everything.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 08/07/2018

I thought we had responded. Oops. Thanks so much for the feedback.

SR
Sharon R.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said she liked everything, the vehicle is running so she is satisfied.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks Sharon. Sorry for the delay. We so appreciate your feedback.

KV
Kim V.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she had a good experience with this business.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 08/07/2018

Better late than never. Thanks Kim!

XD
Xavier D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Xavier said the people at this business always give him good service, and try to adjust the price. He can trust them.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate it.

BC
Belen C.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Belen said the staff was able to work her in to the schedule, but it took a long time to complete the service.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience.

TJ
Tom J.
Acura TL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business provided friendly service. The staff always look out for other potential problems. They're great and always on top of things. He loves this business.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/24/2018

Tom,

We really appreciate your response. Thank you so much.

FB
Fernando B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Fernando said the service was good.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks!

KK
Kelli K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/06/2018
Honest and reliable
I appreciated the honest and fair treatment I received. Nice people :)
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/07/2018

Kelli, We appreciate your comments. That's our motto: Your Car Your Call!  You know you have a place you can trust.

Have a great day!

VG
Vishu G.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Vishu said even though he was going to pay more, the staff charged him less for the service.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/08/2018

Vishu, by your statement I trust you were pleased that it wasn't the cost you expected. I want to assure you that we quote and receive an approval before all work from our customers. No surprises. We aim to treat all our customers fair and honest. Thank you for the recommendation.

RUTHI S.
04/20/2018
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/21/2018

Thanks Ruthi. Great seeing you and we'll see you  again next time!

Romina M.
Mazda RX-8
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Romina said she has used the business for a long time, and they always provide the best solutions for the problem. The staff is nice, and the customer service is great.
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/21/2018

We are so glad to have found the headlight for your son's car. Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Richard B.
04/10/2018
Customer service
It was overall great experience I wouldn't take my car anywhere else
Armon and t., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks so muich for the feedback. We really appreciate it!