Toyota Tundra
02/24/2021
I thought the price was a little high; $45/gal for coolant.
Give discounts to return customers.

Kia Niro
02/20/2021
Honest and professional
I would recommend this business because my experience was just what I had hoped. They were honest and much less expensive than taking my car to the dealer. They fixed my car issues the first time.

MF
Michael F.
02/12/2021
Was OK
Even though I did not have the work done by you, I was happy with your service!

Sharon B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
02/11/2021
Outstanding analysis and treatment
My car is 22 years old and I've been bringing it here for 20 years. I'm sure that's one of the main reasons it has continued to perform so well . It drives like a new car and is completely reliable.

SK
Susan K.
02/10/2021
I am not happy.
I am not happy. I just spent over $500
To fix the problem. The problem is still there! So therefore it has not been resolved.
I thought with your Equipment and your tools my problem was going to be fixed.
I was wrong. Now I have to start all over again.😫
Brian B. from West Miramar Automotive & Transmission responded on 02/10/2021

Hi Susan,  Your satisfaction is our # 1 Priority, I know Kristen reached out to you today and had you bring the vehicle in for a recheck. We previously replaced a belt tensioner for you that the bearing had failed and was making a lot of noise. Just to verify for you we reinspected the vehicle today. We were able to verify a very slight noise form your transmission out put shaft bearing, I am aware you recently had your transmission replaced at another facility. I do believe this was the additional Information you were looking for. I hope with our additional assistance and the help form Kristen today we have meet your needs and Satisfaction. If you need assistance with any other concern please feel free tor reach out to me directly as we are here top help. Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

TG
THOMAS G.
02/09/2021
Really happy with the service here (close to UC San Diego!)
I have taken my automobiles here for several oil changes and smog checks. I have received quick and friendly service every time. I will continue to use this service center in the future, as they are located close to UC San Diego, making them very convenient for appointments after I leave campus.

IP
Ishmell P.
Buick LaCrosse
02/07/2021
Always willing to help!
This "automotive family" will treat you as such! They will discuss your cars issues and even find you additional discounts (if any). I've brought my car to them for a couple of years and will continue.

Lauren B.
FIAT 500
02/02/2021
Fast and friendly
I brought my carbon for a smog check. I had called ahead of time and was told it should be quick and made an appointment for the same day. It looked busy when I arrived but they got me right in and out in about a half hour. The waiting area was nice and clean too.

David L.
BMW 525i
01/22/2021
Fixed, the FIRST Time
Like many San Diegans I’ve seen West Automotive commercials. There really is a difference of how you are treated here. The cost of my car repair came as shock.. kind of. I had been advised of the repairs for several years. I’m certain the same repairs would’ve cost me 2x at the dealership. My service advisor Kristin is amazing; deep technical knowledge plus great customer communication. Very satisfied!

CE
Cathy E.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
01/21/2021
Five Star Service
This is a great auto service center. They do great work (hire great people). They know their trade. They keep you informed. They are friendly. And they try to be conscious of the fact that car repairs are expensive. I will continue to use them for my 1999 Lexus.

EC
Edwin C.
Mazda B4000
01/12/2021
Successful smog test 21 year old truck
I chose West Automotive Miramar after I left another smog test only facility close by for total incompetence. West did my smog test with no hassles. They offered a courtesy ride to UTC while the vehicle was being tested. Called me when it was ready. I like what I saw there. Clean bays, no project cars outside and knowledgeable front counter staff. Very courteous too. Brian is running a great auto repair business from what i observed on my first visit.

Chris M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/11/2021
Nissan Truck
The service at West Miramar Automotive is the best! They service all of my cars.

Dixon G.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/09/2021
I was accommodated with ease and felt that the issue was professionally appraised.
I felt that the evaluation was thorough and the repair was efficiently done. All very reassuring.

01/08/2021
Service on my 2007 Ford Fusion.
Friendly, efficient staff gave great service on two occasions to my 2007 Ford Fusion.

LL
Lafras L.
01/07/2021
Take your car here!
Great people, great service, great work at a fair price. Highly recommended.