SR
Sylvia R.
08/16/2019
friendly and accesible
First time I use your service (Through AAA). Everyone was very friendly and the shuttle to the mall was great. Thank you.

Michael H.
Chula Vista, CA
08/16/2019
Convenient close to my job
Good work done on brakes but way to expensive may be my last time coming in for a brake job.
Brian B. from West Miramar Automotive & Transmission responded on 08/17/2019

Hi Michael,

I wanted to reach out to ask what you meant by way to expensive in relation or comparison to what? I am more than happy to have a direct conversation with you as we always want all of our customers to be 100% Satisfied. I am just not sure what you are comparing the cost to? I do know we run about 15% Less on Brake services for your vehicle than if you were to go to the dealer for the same service, we also offer double the warranty of the dealer and use the highest quality parts. Please let me know if you would like to discuss any of this service with me as I am here to help. Thank you for your time Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

DIANA C.
La Jolla, CA
07/28/2019
Adjusting to change
I have been going to what use to be Miramar 76 for a number of years. It was a bit unsettling walking in and seeing the change and not recognizing anyone. But I understand about the merger. There was some confusion in communication and then no communication due to phones going down. But my oil was changed and I will go back for a few other fixes. Hope next visit is smoother.

Audi Q5
07/27/2019
Customer Service
Easy to make an appointment. Customer service was polite and sensitive to my time spent waiting. Efficiently smog checked my vehicle. In and out without any issues.

SHARON B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
07/26/2019
Recheck
This is my go to place for maintaining my 22-year old car. Their expertise and experience has helped me for many years.

Joseph K.
07/24/2019
We've come to this place for many years and always receive great service.
This place is under new ownership. Was called Miramar Unocal 76. We've had all our vehicles serviced at this location for many years. So far, we are just as pleased with the new owners who are as helpful and professional as the previous owners. Yes, I'd recommend this business to family and friends.

ER
Emily R.
Escondido, CA
07/13/2019
Very friendly service
My appointment happened on a tough day... An employee had gone home sick, the end of the business day was drawing close, the remaining staff was slammed. Despite that, they were sure to make time to keep me updated and be friendly and professional. My smog check took longer than I'd planned, but I left happy thanks to the staff.

06/07/2019
Smog check
My experience was was great, friendly fast and professional service, will for sure go back in the future.

STACEY C.
Carlsbad, CA
06/01/2019
Very patriotic
This was my third time here.I was in n out in 45 minutes.I had my air condition checked for leaks and had the Freon recharged! Great price and they give AAA discount!

CG
CHERYL G.
Honda Accord
06/01/2019
They are pros!
Great work and great customer service ~ they care!

05/28/2019
West Miramar Automotive gets the job done right
The service provided by the mechanics today was exceptional. The car responds as if it were a new car again. I will definitely bring my car here for service in the future.

GB
GREG B.
Santee, CA
05/25/2019
New Ownership...
Miriamar 76 (now West Miramar) has always been thorough, service oriented, friendly and quality. We will miss Dan and his team, but we are confident Brian and the West Automotive team will do Dan proud. That said...even though we have confidence in the West Automotive Group, my husband had to return with his car after his oil and battery work because the car smelled awful. It was determined that oil had been spilled (a lot of it) in the engine compartment and it was burning off. They cleaned it thoroughly and made it better. I don't want to say that never would have happened with Dan's team, but we took our cars there for years and it never happened. I don't want to be picky, but I'm picky. Thanks for listening!

HK
Hampton K.
05/20/2019
Very professional and helps with customer needs.
All good. Good experience, but need more attention to details with work product - Vehicle. Quality, and validation for corrective action needs more attention. If fix is in fact the answer, then the fix must show repetition for corrective action taken and is truly validated before work product is passed to customer.

Lexus CT 200h
05/18/2019
Love this place
The guys are always friendly and professional. The service is excellent and priced well.

MOSES P.
Escondido, CA
04/30/2019
Outstanding Service
I brought my car in to have it looked at and in no time they diagnosed my transmission plate and my front brakes needed replacement. They did a great job and had me back on the road ASAP!

MARICHI H.
04/20/2019
Quick smog check
Brought my 2004 Toyota 4 Runner for a smog check. Mechanics got it done in under 30 minutes. Thorough and professional with the results transmitted to DMV. I was able to take the printed result as proof to AAA to get the registration and stickers on the same day.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2019
Smog Check
I went to get a smog check. The vehicles computer system wasn’t ready. I was charged for the smog (51.00) but not the certificate (8.00). I asked if I could bring it back to have the smog completed without paying the 51.00 again once the system was ready. They replied No, shops used to do that back in the day but no longer due because they have to run up the machine each time? I went to a place in El Cajon that said that was nonsense and I could bring it back however many times needed after the initial charge to see if it would pass.
Brian B. from West Miramar Automotive & Transmission responded on 04/20/2019

I apologize we must have miss communicated to you about checking the monitors and that is our fault, Your vehicle did fail for incomplete Monitors. You are more than welcome to stop by any time and we can check the Monitors for you at no charge. I think where the confusion come in is My employee stated once we verified the monitors were all ready we would have to perform a final smog test and there would be a charge for the final smog test. Once again I apologize for any confusion created on this matter.
If you have any further questions Please feel free to contact me directly. Brian Bowersock

Please feel free to stop by to have the monitors checked at no charge prior to re smogging the vehicle.

DEBBIE B.
Santee, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019
Dan Mulgrew, best mechanic and the staff is great
I have been bringing my vehicles to Miramar 76 for 20 years, the service is excellent and I have recommend alot of people, to this shop

Lexus ES 350
04/11/2019
Wheel shimmy
To have to pay 100.00+. Just to check (shimmy) a problem with the front end( really) and not deduct it from total cost.i'm done!
Brian B. from West Miramar Automotive & Transmission responded on 04/11/2019

Sir,

I am Truly Sorry that you feel we did not provide value to you by properly diagnosing your vehicle concern and recommending the proper repairs. I am glad we were able to properly diagnosis your brake and tire concerns for you. I would be more than happy to speak to you directly about the value of paying for a qualified technician to diagnosis your vehicle brings to you as it truly prevents unneeded repairs saving you money in the long run. Please let me know if you would like to discuss this concern in more depth I am always here to help. Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

DIANA C.
La Jolla, CA
04/11/2019
Great work!
I trust this place it takes care of my car every time. Great mechanics