IB
ILJA B.
Honda Fit
12/08/2018
Great no nonsense auto service
I had always good experience here. They are very helpful, no pushy, no upsale attempts, just professional job done.

EC
EVAN C.
Oceanside, CA
Great Place
Had my car battery die on my way to work. Called and was able to bring it by since it is just around the corner from my job. They were very accommodating and were also able to do my oil change since it was close to that time anyway. Whole staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable. Shout out to Tristian (I think) who I spoke to mainly. Everything was fairly priced compared to what I've been used to. This is my second time here and my overall experience has been great. Will be coming here for all my future auto needs. Highly recommend!

EG
ED G.
National City, CA
12/05/2018
Great customer service and they make sure your requests are completed and done right. You know they are honest and let you know if you really need work done on your car or if it can be put off for awhile. You can be sure that Olivier, Will, Fernando, and Tristan will get your car fixed right.

AA
ALEX A.
Great team & service!!!!
The Pacific Auto team goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service!!!! ~ alex

AL
AURORA L.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/04/2018
Chevy Cruz Auto Repair
To whom it may concern,
Never in all my years of having cars serviced have I found anyone more professional and reputable than Olivier. Pacific Auto Service was highly recommended to us by our friend, Mark Ragazzi, and we have been absolutely thrilled with the service we received. I will turn around and highly recommend Olivier and Pacific Auto Service to anyone who will listen.
With Kindest Regards,
Shan Corrigan

TL
TATIANA L.
Nissan Sentra
12/03/2018
Very professional
I really love Pacific Auto Service, I am a woman and I don't know anything about mechanic. They always take the time to explain to me what's going on with my car and they don't try to take advantage of me because of that. Got my oil change last Saturday, it was quick and well done. Great place, I highly recommend it!

Saturn L300
12/02/2018
Well Priced and Thorough
I love bringing my car here to get work done. These guys are very well priced and thorough. They explain in detail everything needed and recommended to be done and give you options. I would give 5 stars if my car was done on the same day. Other than that, 4 1/2 stars for everything!

11/29/2018
Everyone was very helpful and provided information regarding my car ver quickly. I had concerns about a few other things in addition to the main concern and they checked those areas for no additional charge. I have MaxCare (from CarMax) and was not sure if the repair was covered. They called CarMax, got the repair approved, and filed all of the paperwork. The entire process was very smooth and the people were very friendly. This is the second time I have been here and both times I have had very positive experiences.

FP
FERENC P.
11/27/2018
Thank you for the great service. Pacific Auto Service has great experience with European cars. They are servicing my BMW over two years.

Great service as usual!
Thanks so much!!

RV
RICK V.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
recent service
these guys are awesome. Fernando and Olivier are great at what they do

KL
Ken L.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff was professional and the service was timely.

TW
TYNAN W.
11/14/2018
Friendly folks who really work to find a way for you to get your car serviced. Quality repairs every time. Prices are always fair for quality products and labor. I've been going there for over 10 years and even after I moved to Chula Vista I still find it worthwhile to go back. The same people like Fernando, Olivier, and others still work there which I find reassuring. They all work the phones, the floors, etc. so every person can take care of you when you walk-in or call. Their facilities are spick-and-span.

KH
KAREN H.
La Jolla, CA
Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018
Consistant profressional service
Pacific Auto always provides the best service, honest evaluations and repair. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else.

MARIA D.
Acura TSX
11/06/2018
Great service every time!
I have been taking my cars to Pacific Auto Service for many years and have always had great service. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I usually wait for my service to be done and they are quick and get the job done at a fair price.

DK
DANIEL K.
Kia Optima
11/06/2018
So quick and reliable
My alternator went out but they put in a brand new one, slow charged my battery, and had it all done in 5 hours. Very reliable and honest people and highly recommend!

LUCILA S.
Hayward, CA
Volkswagen Eos
11/01/2018
Professional Service!
I brought my car in for an unknown noise that needed immediate attention. Just two hours later I was happily driving away. Problem solved!

ER
Eric R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said that they take all of their vehicles to the business.

KV
Kue V.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kue said the business's service was great.

Steve M.
Lexus ES 300
10/31/2018 Category: Service
steve said they're great people. They are really good and professional.