BK
BRYAN K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/20/2019
Trusted and the first place I recommend to friends.
Auto mechanics are always hard to judge, it's an environment where it is easy to feel like you are being taken advantage of since transportation is so vital. Pacific Auto Service has earned my trust and loyalty since I found them ! They are upfront and accurate with pricing, have told me about future issues and the approximate cost to address them, and have only pushed to have them addressed when it was necessary to do so for safety. The shop is clean and well taken care of and the staff are friendly and willing to answer questions regarding the service or estimates towards future work for budgeting purposes. I was very lucky to find a shop that I can trust, where my cars get the service that they need.

SK
SUNDER K.
Poway, CA
Volvo V70
04/16/2019
Reliable fast service
Good diagnosis of check engine light. Experienced mechanics to fix problem.

GMC Acadia
04/16/2019
Great service at a fair price
First time customer. Very impressed with service and pricing as fair. No upselling on services I didn’t need.

MYRIAM D.
La Jolla, CA
04/15/2019
Best Auto Service
I have been going for 15 years. Professional, competent,reliable an honest!

FF
Federico F.
Del Mar, CA
Jeep Compass
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Federico said the business is great. He really likes Fernando. He has taken care of him. Federico stated the staff is very professional and he has never felt taken advantage of.

04/14/2019
I have been bringing my car to PA service for a few years now. They always provide great service at a reasonable price. Won't go anywhere else.

MARILYN W.
Honda Civic Si
04/14/2019
The Best!
Thank you for repairing my brakes & squeezing me in to your heavy schedule. They're the BEST!

YC
YOLANDA C.
Nissan Xterra
04/13/2019
Professionalism and Hospitality
I have been A Pacific Auto customer since 1997 and have yet to find A Better Auto Service Shop around Mira Mesa. The Staff is Very Knowledgable and Keep Me Updated about any services performed on my vehicle. Always A Pleasure to recommend Pacific Auto to Family and Friends...A Great Group Of Guys!

GMC Yukon XL
04/12/2019
Honest and Fair
I was very happy with the customer service and work done on my vehicle. They were up front regarding all costs and had my vehicle fixed on time. The AAA discount was an added bonus!

04/11/2019
Battery Replacement
Can’t go wrong with PA. Have been taking my vehicles here for years. Great team, great customer service, great work!

MJ
Mike J.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was great and he was really pleased. He also stated that the staff is professional, the pricing is reasonable and service was performed in the time promised. He also noted that they are very courteous and very easy to deal with.

DN
DINH N.
04/09/2019
Excellent performance service and kindness
I give Pacific Auto Service 5-star review . After the work done, the car operates very well. The office is very professional relations to customers.

LJ
Linda J.
Volvo V50
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the work was done on time as promised. The employees were pleasant and helpful while the facility was clean.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Encinitas, CA
04/07/2019
Happy Customer!
Thank you for honesty & integrity! You guys are great!

Volvo XC90
04/03/2019
Thorough!
My car was making a rattling noise. Took the car in and Pacific Auto found exactly what was causing it. They kept me informed the entire time by either calling me or texting me. They are very professional and super friendly. Great customer service!

JENNIFER R.
04/01/2019
Excellent service!
I chose this place because of a very well deserved high rating on Yelp. They repaired my car while I waited, at a very reasonable price, and made recommendations for future repairs but didn't pressure me about it. The waiting area is spacious, with free beverages, air conditioning, tables so you can work at a laptop, comfy seating, and a play area for kids. The restrooms are spotless. I will definitely go back to Pacific Auto Service and have already recommended it to my friends.

03/31/2019
Trust them completely
I’ve been going to Pacific Auto Service for 8-9 years. Even when I lived in Oceanside, I still drove down to Miramar for them to take care of my car. I trust them completely!

SUSAN S.
Los Angeles, CA
03/30/2019
Excellent and professional service! Fernando, Olivier and Trestan were so nice. Thanks for taking care of my car.

JOSH D.
03/30/2019
Trustworthy
I trust Pacific Auto with my family cars. They are always upfront with costs and are always professional. Their work is great and costs are reasonable. Thank you Pacific Auto.

Tyrone M.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus ES 350
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Tyrone said the employees were very helpful.