08/13/2018
Outstanding service
Brought my car here for its 30K mile service.
Service was done in less then three hours and the price was fair.
Friendly and honest staff.
I recommend this place for any car service you need.

PW

Dacoda G.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dacoda said the staff was nice, friendly, and they had good service.

RAY B.
08/05/2018
Super job - above and beyond what was asked of them. Kept me informed at every stage..
The personal service & attention to detail.

Robert S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was very happy with the service. The business did the work properly. The staff was honest.

Julie H.
Mercedes-Benz C240
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the staff is honest and truthful about the diagnosis of her vehicle.

FH
FRANK H.
07/26/2018
Two for two
Second time I've used Pacific and second time I've left completely satisfied with the work they did and the price they charged. After the first time, I recommended the shop to a couple of friends and their responses were like mine. This is now my go-to place for car repairs.

AH
Ali H.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Ali said the staff at the facility were friendly with quick service. He stated to keep up the good work.

Manuel D.
07/20/2018
Best of the best
I like to research a lot before I buy anything and this shop had the best reviews. Luckily they are less than 5 min's away from my house so this was a win-win in service and convenience. I took my SUV to them twice for repairs and both experiences exceeded my expectations. Since the SUV is my wife's car and she's happy, then I'm happy.

TV
Tamara V.
Ram Pickup
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Tamara said her air conditioner is still not working properly and she is going to have to take the vehicle back into the facility.

LL
LYN L.
Mercury Milan
07/17/2018
There when you need them
I have been a customer for more than 15 years. I've always returned because of the quality of service. This most recent visit did not disappoint. Aside from the routine service they provided me, they also updated me on my tires. I know that they can repair and maybe, even replace tires. However, they did not try to sell me tires. They just informed me that my tires were worn.
I have trusted PAS in the past and they have given me no reason to doubt that trust.

SD
SUSAN D.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
07/17/2018
We recently began to use Pacific Auto for our fleet of 3 vans. Every person we have dealt with has been courteous and professional. I only gave a 4 out of 5 because the prices are slightly high, but the convenience and security of having them available are well worth the extra cost. The waiting room and the auto bays are all clean and well-maintained. I highly recommend Pacific Auto Service.

RK
ROBERT K.
07/14/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
I keep going back to Pacific Auto because I trust the staff there to tell me what is legitimately going on with my car and discuss my options for fixing it. I've never felt like I've been cheated here or pressured into things that my car didn't need.

PB
PAT B.
07/11/2018
Amazing Auto Repair Shop!!
They are the best! I have been going here for 15+ years and they are always very professional, quick and reasonably priced! I highly recommend them!

07/09/2018
Highly satisfied with the service and overall customer satisfaction provided.

NW
NATASHA W.
Solana Beach, CA
Kia Soul
06/29/2018
I've been coming here for years. The staff is polite and helpful, and they make my car run great!

AG
ALEX G.
La Jolla, CA
06/23/2018
Could not be happier with this Auto Shop
I have been using this auto shop for over 5 years now and not once have I ever felt mistreated or lied to. All the employees are professional and helpful, almost to a fault. I always recommend them to friends and family. As a result, my wife and and several friends use their services.

Give them a chance, and I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Courtney C.
Encinitas, CA
Nissan Sentra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the staff did a great job, and everything worked out well.

LT
Lee T.
Chula Vista, CA
BMW Z4
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah. She said the staff were always prompt, reliable, and provided good service.

DE
Dimitri E.
California
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lana. She said the staff are very honest and they do quality work.