OC
Osmar C.
05/13/2019
Customer service #1
Found this place thru google and was blown away with the employees and knowledge they delivered. Outstanding customer experience above and beyond my expectations. Will definitely be the only place my BMW will be taken to.

Thank you!

AD
Alton D.
05/10/2019
Personalized, Professional Auto Care
Soon after arriving for my first visit to ACI I became aware that these folks really did care about diagnosing and repairing my BMW just like I wanted it done - perfectly and in a timely manner. I think they sensed my uncertainty about trusting a shop that I knew nothing about because they listened and were sensitive to my concerns. As I introduced myself to Edgar and the staff, I noticed the well designed and welcoming look of the office and customer waiting area. The friendly staff also made a favorable impression. I had glimpsed the large modern, well equipped shop as I parked my car upon arrival, and everything about this business, inside and out, was clean and had a refreshing, uplifting appearance. All the signs of a well run, successful business were present. My experience from the time I walked in their door until they delivered my very special car to my door at the end of the day validated my first impression. You have won my business ASI. I am so happy to have found you. Alton Dunaway

GF
Gary F.
Jeep Liberty
05/10/2019
Very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.
ACI goes the extra mile to assess the entire health and status of the vehicle and report all recomendations for consideration.

NH
Nancy H.
05/05/2019
Convenient, Competent & Great Customer Service
Until now I always took my Lexus 450H to Lexus in Rockville for service; however, after retiring going to Rockville was no longer convenient. ACI was recommended to me by my neighbor who has been taking her car to them for years. ACI did a great job of diagnosing the problem and the staff seem to go the extra mile in customer service. ACI provided me a free rentals while my car was in the shop. They even offered to pickup my car for service.

Ronald M.
BMW 128i
05/04/2019
Outstanding mechanics
They were able to find and fix a computer melt down on my BMW 128i and the it didn't cost thousands.) They also had a keen eye during their inspection and noticed my rear brake pads were the wrong size.

Jim M.
Jefferson, MD
04/24/2019
Great Job in my Car Detail
So very pleased with the detail job on my GMC Acadia. Prices were competitive and service was exceptional. Highly recommend.

Cynthia S.
Volvo S80
04/20/2019
Extra Cost without Cause
I can truly say I have been to the ACI more than a few times... I've received really good service and I pay a nice price for that service... However, on this last visit I had over 3K plus work that needed to be done... no problem I want to make sure my car is running well period... but when I got an email that my brake pads and rotor needed to be replaced at a cost of an extra 750 dollar... I had to question that quote... I said no... and I went to another shop for a quote... my pads are at .6 to .8 on the front... more than a year to go or more... Thing is shop does a great job but, I work very hard for my money and don't like getting taken... not sure about a return...
Edgar o., Owner from Auto Clinic International responded on 04/20/2019

Good afternoon Ms. Scott, we want it to reach out to you and apologize if your recent visit was not to your satisfaction. Here at ACI, we are Extremely Open and Honest about the information we give our customers. Our Digital Inspection with videos and pictures of your vehicle (not generic pictures) the emails, texts and phone calls to keep constant communication with our clients. A DocuSign email to you every time so you know Exactly how much you are paying, so you can NEVER stress about unknown charges, and our 3 Tiers of warranty and pricing, so you can always get the best price for your budget.

The quote for your Front Brakes was $646 due to a Small Vibration felt while initial test drive, which was communicated to you immediately, the picture of your pads show about 6/32 ‘ of remaining pad life, the recommendation was ONLY based on the small Vibration. If you have agreed to our lower Tier of warranty and pricing you actual estimated price for brakes would have been $549.

Your total Investment on your vehicle repair yesterday would have been also at a lower price to your convenient. if we Failed to offer you the Tiers I’ll be more then happy to refund you the difference.

Feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you on the future, we Always want to make sure our Clients our 100% Satisfied with their Vehicle Investment and understand fully about all options to best fit their budget.

Have a great weekend!

Richard H.
Jaguar XJ
04/19/2019
FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS
Best customer service, could not be better

EM
Elizabeth M.
Buick Encore
04/14/2019
Exceptional Service
So very pleased with the service at ACI. My car runs better than ever. They are knowledgeable, efficient, and provide documentation of what they found and what was repaired. Would highly recommend the services of ACI and their staff.

SA
Susan A.
Taneytown, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
04/14/2019
Staff so pleasant, car checked
Staff so pleasant, car checked in a timely manner. Assisted me with transportation home.

PB
Patrick B.
04/12/2019
Always ready to provide great customer service.
Blenny is always ready to help provide the best customer service possible. Auto Clinic International is top notch.

CP
Chuck P.
04/11/2019
Steller service on my Subaru
ACI did a great job of diagnosing my starting problem and the staff always go the extra mile in customer service. ACI provides free rentals while your car is in the shop and will even pickup your car for service. This is truly the best auto repair shop in Frederick.

Douglas D.
Middletown, MD
04/11/2019
Always great service and communication Super staff
I’ve always had a great experience with this Crew ,
I appreciate their skill level and communication concerning my car ! Tks for all you do to keep me moving

KP
Kathy P.
Cadillac Escalade
04/05/2019
Great experience!
Their use of technology to show the exact issues with my vehicle was impressive. They sent photographs and a detailed report of the issue. They even linked videos to explain the role that car part plays. Nick is accommodating and friendly (thus the reason I followed them from their previous location) and even met me at my work to pick up my vehicle and bring me a free loaner. Communication of updates was prompt and friendly. Five stars for sure!
Nick M., Owner from Auto Clinic International responded on 04/05/2019

Kathy, it was our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle's needs!

Skirelle H.
Chrysler 200
03/14/2019
Great Customer Service
Auto Clinic International (ACI) Customer Service was superb! From the time I dropped my car off for servicing, the duration of the servicing, and when I picked up my vehicle they kept me informed the entire way. My car had a recall on a part that I was unaware of. After they finished servicing my car they made an appointment with the dealership transported my to and from. I was far beyond pleased with my experience with ACI. I will continue to count on them for my car needs.

Meghan W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/02/2019
This is the only place I take my Benz. I have taken my vehicles there since 2014 and always a good experience. They let me know in advance what my options were and I am able to choose what I want done or what I don't want done.

Meghan W.
Martinsburg, WV
02/25/2019
Great experience - always
I have been taking my vehicles here since 2014 when I bought my first Mercedes. They are knowledgeable and only recommend what is needed.

ES
Eric S.
Jefferson, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/20/2019
Not a bargain anymore...at least not for my MB ML350.
Overall service was fine...Staff is courteous. However, the prices are in-line or more than the dealer. My power steering pump replacement was $1,189.53. Just called Hagerstown MB and they quoted the same job/parts/labor for $975. Also ACI quoted my thermostat replacement at $916.19....Hagerstown MB just quoted $525. I guess all the extra staff/process has driven up prices...doesn't seem to be the same bargain as the ACI i used years ago. I will just go to Hagerstown MB next time.

GF
Gary F.
Jeep Liberty
02/18/2019
ACI is great
I am very impressed with how professional and thorough ACI is when servicing my vehicle. All of the personnel are courteous and friendly.
GJF.

NK
Norman K.
01/18/2019
Customer service
Skilled technicians, great customer service, and informative, personal communication.