Auto Clinic International

Patrick K.
Shepherdstown, WV
09/26/2019
Excellent services
From the initial scheduling to the actual service, ACI knocks it out of the park. Extremely knowledgeable about all of my vehicles and very friendly too. Wont take my cars anywhere else.

Jeff M.
Porsche Boxster
09/13/2019
Professional Auto Service
First time taking my car to this company. Could not have asked for a more professional experience. Just like it should be. Estimates were clear and signed off on before work initiated, all done electronically. Online portal gives you the ability to check on the status of your vehicle and review the technical write up regarding your car's issue including videos explaining the problem. Service time/cost was more than reasonable. Definitely will take my vehicle back.

Skyler M.
Walkersville, MD
Jeep Liberty
Wonderful!
This place has awesome customer service and because of it this will be my new go to! Treating people nicely and with smiles goes a long way

Middletown, MD
Great client service.
Client service is excellent. Had to keep my car for the weekend and gave me a complimentary car to use for the weekend.

HH
Herb H.
09/04/2019
Kept me appraised of everything
Great customer experience. I have already recommended them to my neighbors. They explained everything in detail, including providing photo's of issues in question.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Buick Encore
Great dependable service
Great communication, reliable and dependable service. Feel assured that my car will be fixed correctly when I pick it up.

Stephanie W.
Jefferson, MD
Mercedes-Benz 500SEL
08/30/2019
The customer service is fantastic!
I was so impressed with the way I was treated by email, text and on the phone. I am also impressed with the great data about my car that i got via the digital health report. While I get the fact that I am a new and potential long term customer, I am still amazed by the time they clearly spent on my car during their state inspection. I got detailed information on issues, complete with pictures and links to videos of how each component is supposed to look/function. They even explained options for reducing the overall cost of the many repairs the car I brought to them needs. There are lots of nice touches - like the lockers to get your keys for after hours pick up. Most places just leave the keys under the mat. You have truly impressed me so far. I look forward to doing more business with you as I need car repair.

GF
Gary F.
Jeep Liberty
08/28/2019
ACI servvice
Very complete eval of my vehicle during service.

NF
Nancy F.
Hagerstown, MD
08/21/2019
Staff are pleasant and knowledgeable.
The staff is attentive and pleasant. They assisted me right away as I had another commitment.

MJ
Mike J.
BMW 135i
08/18/2019
BMW Professional
Top notch service! From the courteous, friendly nature of the front office staff to the knowledgeable technicians in the back, this place is a gem for any person looking for a local specialist that knows about European vehicles. Edgar knows his stuff... Had lots of questions, and had them all answered. No doubt, I will always lean on them to service my BMW 135i.

NK
Norman K.
08/17/2019
Great personalized service
Suddenly had what turned out to be a malfunction of our engine oil sensor, which falsely signalled low oil level. ACI let us drop the car in immediately on Wednesday afternoon for service the next day, giving us a free loaner. That day they diagnosed the problem and ordered a new sensor from BMW, who was prepared to ship it on Monday the following week. Instead, ACI arranged special pickup and had our car finished Friday morning. As always, they went the extra mile for the customer!

OC
Osmar C.
08/15/2019
Outstanding service
This is my second time going to this facility and second time I get amazed on how good they are. Employees here are very knowledgeable and always doing above and beyond work. If you can’t make it to pick up your car don’t worry they have a system set up to work for you after hours which to me is very very important. They also always sent you soft and hard copy of all work performed base on your approvals as well for other things your vehicle may need.

EB
Erik B.
Lexus ES 350
08/09/2019
Very Professional and Thorough.
ACI of Frederick made me feel very comfortable and their professionalism deserves 10 stars. The service work was extremely thorough and efficient.

WL
Wayne L.
08/06/2019
Larkin 530I
Everything was great, Shop clean and team very knowledgable.

PM
Priscilla M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/18/2019
Faith and Trust
Nice to have a repair shop that you can put your faith and trust into to fully explain what needs to be done and why.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/18/2019
Super accommodating and courteous
Their team was great. Explained everything clearly

Jamie F.
07/16/2019
What a fantastic find!
ACI diagnosed my 2003 BMW X5 recently and were able to pinpoint an issue with my hood latch that was causing the security alarm to sound. There were 31 different possibilities to track down, but they were able to find it! The detailed diagnostic report provides lots of info on the car that I didn't know before. I can't recommend this company high enough!

Keymar, MD
07/11/2019
Great Customer Service
A small issue concerning a missing screw noticed after I got my car home was quickly addressed and remedied. I am well satisfied with the service, expertise, advise and speed with which my BMW was serviced by the ACI staff.

Samuel S.
Jaguar XF
07/09/2019
...Jaguar is purring like a good kitty
Great new place! The added customer focus is gratefully welcomed. It's like a car spa...lol! Thanks.

DO
David O.
Hagerstown, MD
07/06/2019
Always excellent service
My vehicle was in for a change of wheels to be installed. Like always the technicians did an excellent job.