11/15/2019
Best place I have been so far
Jon is amazing at what he does. He seems like an amazing boss and someone you can just feel comfortable around and not pressured into anything. The shop is amazingly clean for an auto shop. Quick service and very good prices. All around the best place I have ever been.

Amy B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Buick Enclave
11/15/2019
Staff friendly and accommodating.
Clean environment. Friendly staff. Fast service. I had 4 new tires installed.

TA
Tom A.
11/13/2019
Same great people always at Auto Clinic
You are told what is wrong with your vehicle, what the cost will be, and how long the
repair will take. The best service I have ever had for my vehicles. They always have the same
mechanics working on your vehicle. I have recommended Auto Clinic to my friends, and
they always have great things to say about their service. They all go back for future service.

GMC Envoy

Chelsea T.
New Franken, WI
Kia Optima
11/07/2019
GO HERE! You won’t regret it!!!
I was initially told I had two bad inner tie rods and possible outer tie rods and my bill was gonna be 700+. Got a quote from these guys for 380. Turns out I only needed one inner tie rod.

Thank you guys for being SO honest and genuine! I won’t be going anywhere else with my vehicles ever again!

11/06/2019
Service is great

Maxine L.
Nissan Versa
11/06/2019
I got exactly what I asked for.
My sister referred me to the Auto Clinic. I dropped my car off in the morning for a winter once over. John called to tell me I did indeed need new brakes (front only). Gave him the go ahead and the next thing I know he calls to tell me my car is done and I picked it up that afternoon. The place is clean, bright and friendly. The Auto Clinic is my new car place.

AI
Andrea I.
11/05/2019
Friendly Service
Great service. Good prices. Got in quickly. Will go there again.

BG
Barb G.
10/31/2019
Not sure what you are asking for.
Knowledgeable staff,friendly, extremely prompt,I think very fair pricing. I have recommended friends to go there. They were very happy with the work they had done.

BL
Bob L.
Ford Taurus X
10/23/2019
A-One
As usual, your work was done as I have come to expect over all these years. Fair pricing helps, too.

Jeff A.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/23/2019
As always, excellent professional freindly service and fair pricing
I finally convinced my wife to stop going to the dealership and try out Jon at Auto Clinic. She was very satisfied and loved the shop and the service. She'll be back.

PP
Paula P.
Kewaunee, WI
Kia Sportage
10/22/2019
Outstanding service
Very friendly staff! Always willing to get me an appt ASAP and get the work done immediately. Gives me piece of mind especially when I have to drive from Kewaunee to Green Bay every day for work.

WS
Whitney S.
10/21/2019
Quick and friendly service!
Tasha was very helpful and got me in on short notice. She gave me some tips and gave me some notice on needed services and products for winter. First time there and I’ll be going back!

Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/02/2019
Customer Service
The customer service is excellent at this business. Very good work for a fair price.

DF
Danielle F.
Mazda CX-5
10/01/2019
Friendly great service!
Friend recommended. Needed and oil change and tire rotation. Friendly staff, seemed knowledgeable. Made sure I knew that I needed to use synthetic oil for my vehicle. Fast service! Will be going back!

Shad S.
Pontiac Aztek
09/30/2019
Very friendly went out of there way to make my experience worth it
Even fixed my headlight without me asking great experience

DJ
Dave J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/24/2019
Do great work
Great people and great work

09/20/2019
Everything!!!!
Everything makes this place great and amazing to be at. It’s clean, the service is amazingly friendly and fast. Honest people working here that are not trying to just take your money. They are willing to help you in any way possible. Best shop around town.

BL
Bob L.
09/20/2019
Great Place!
From the moment I walked into the door I felt welcomed and my job was important to Auto Clinic. They were willing to do the work quickly and had my Honda van back to me well before I expected. They were very knowledgeable and diagnosed the problem without seeing the car. I will be taking my wife’s car there too. I highly recommend Auto Clinic for quick reliable care.