PR
Patti R.
Buick LeSabre
08/14/2020
Reliable service
Repair cost are reasonable.
I can call with a problem and can get in same day.

Sylvia B.
Toyota Yaris
08/13/2020
Jon and his staff at AutoClinic are, friendly, fast, give great service, and price while working to keep your cost as low as possible. Very trustworthy and dependable. AutoClinic is a blessing to our community! Thank you AutoClinic!
Jon and his staff at AutoClinic are, friendly, fast, and give great service, while working to keep your cost as low as possible. Very trustworthy and dependable. They are a blessing to our community! Thank you Jon and everyone at AutoClinic!

SR
Scott R.
Jeep Patriot
08/12/2020
Thanks
Friendly staff, quick, easy. Thanks Brad!

08/11/2020
Service was excellent and below the estimated price

ED
Eric D.
08/11/2020
Auto Clinic is great. The service is wonderful and their turnaround is exceptional. Jon and his staff are great to work with!

Michele B.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/10/2020
Car repair
Jon and his crew have always done such great work on my car whenever it needs anything done! They are truly the best!

Michael G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/10/2020
Fast, friendly and great service.

08/04/2020
Great flexibility and customer service

RV
Ruth V.
08/02/2020
Always feel confident when I drive away from Auto Clinic
I can trust that my car will be in good hands and completely checked over for safe driving. Since I became a widow in 2005, I have been a regular customer at Auto Clinic. If I have questions (even dumb ones) Jon will always explain in plain English. I have referred friends.

Lonnie M.
Cecil, WI
07/30/2020
Awesome
Great work and fair prices. I take all my vehicles there

Lonnie M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/29/2020
Awesome
My repairs for today was quick and all the items were fixed. Best place in town

Lonnie

LN
Lisa N.
07/27/2020
My go-to mechanics!
Friendly, honest, reasonable. They tell you what is wrong without trying to (over)sell you something. If you’re looking for a trustworthy auto mechanic, I can’t recommend Jon and the crew enough. Kudos for decor in the customer lobby!

AL
Andy L.
07/25/2020
Always have a good experience when I bring my vehicles in for service at the Auto Clinic.

JV
Jack V.
Chevrolet S-10
07/21/2020
Same Day Service
I stopped to make an appointment for repairs and Auto Clinic was able to get my vehicle in and serviced the same day.

Jeff L.
07/20/2020
John
John explains what was wrong with your car he puts it in terms you can understand. I recommend you taking your car or truck there he is fare on his prices and stands behind all of his work.