BW
Bobbie W.
02/10/2019
My new go-to
I came here after a friend recommended them. Glad I tried it because I’m not going back to my old place anymore!

Joyce T.
Kia Sportage
02/10/2019
Great help,respectful and trustworthy.
Thanks John for finding the trouble with intake hose and taking runners off the side. My car runs fine now.

Nissan Sentra
02/03/2019
Car heros!
Jon and his crew did such an amazing job in terms of being flexible with their time and availability. Although the price was a bit much, you couldn't ask for a better deal on a last minute appointment! Thanks Jon! You and your team have my business anytime.

Andy B.
02/02/2019
Superior Quality Work
What a great place to take your vehicle. I've been doing business with John and his crew for about 10 years, and have been happy with everything they do. They are always very polite, quick, and honest. What more could you ask for. Thank you

John R.

Cindy A.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/01/2019
treats you like family
Jon and everyone at Auto Clinic are fast and reliable service. I wouldn't take my SUV anywhere else. These guys are great, just like family.

NR
Norine R.
GMC Suburban
01/28/2019
Excellent honest customer service
Excellent, honest, reliable and prompt service, especially in an emergency when my the battery went out on my husband's truck and the town was in the middle of a snowstorm. Thanks! 😉😊

Scott C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/26/2019
Consistently superior service.
I have been having my vehicles serviced by the Auto Clinic for over 10 years. The service I have received is consistently superior at a reasonable price. It is clear to me customer satisfaction and pride of workmanship are cornerstones of this family owned business.

TK
Teng K.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Teng said that he recommends this business for service.

SE
Steve E.
01/24/2019
Diagnosed problem and saved me before the snowstorm. I have been going to Jon for years and recommend everyone I know to use his service. You see commercials about honest mechanics who don't over charge or tell you things that need to be fixed even if they don't, and he is a person who never overcharges or gives you wrong information.

TA
Tom A.
01/24/2019
Service is always done on time.
Great service, I been going to Auto Clinic since it began. I recommend Auto Clinic to all my friends, and they are very happy with the service as well. I wouldn't go anyplace else.

Lonnie M.
Great service and friendly
You guys are the best. I trust you with all my vehicles. Lonnie

Nissan Pathfinder
01/23/2019
Quick, reliable service; great prices
Just replaced my crankshaft seal. Easy, seamless. Very happy

BD
Bret D.
Pulaski, WI
01/23/2019
Repairs done right the first time.
I recently had two older vehicles repaired at Auto Clinic. I was impressed by the honest diagnosis. The owner called me and let me know the problem and price to fix. The work was completed when promised and no “added extra charges.” He was also flexible about waiting till after 5pm to pick up the vehicle. Definitely will go back again.

Lyn M.
Dodge Avenger
01/20/2019
We got exactly what we were told we would get
We got exactly what we were told we would get. Took the car in and got charged exactly what we were told we would. He Also helped me out by plugging a tire when he was closed

NJ
Nancy J.
Abrams, WI
01/19/2019
Auto Clinic provides excellent service.
Auto Clinic provides excellent service at a fair price.

DK
Daniel K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said his vehicle has been running great since the service.

TZ
Tom Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/14/2019
Fabulous Service!
Have been patronizing Auto Clinic since Jon took it over and the service is excellent! Gets me in quickly, great work, more than fair with pricing.

Mark B.
Wisconsin
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business for service.

Debra B.
01/08/2019
Great time
The problem was found and the work was done in great timely matter. And they are very friendly.