Debra C.
Dodge Caravan
04/09/2021
Friendly, Honest and up front.
Good workmanship, knew exactly what needed to be done and did the work with excellence. My car runs like new thank you Auto Clinic.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your business!

LT
Laurie T.
04/08/2021
Nice people! Great Service
Today is my second time having my vehicle serviced at Auto Clinic. I have been pleased with the results and cost both times. Had my AC serviced. I previously used Dorsch Ford but their Billings were getting ridiculous and I prefer to work with smaller businesses.

Jean P.
Swansboro, NC
04/02/2021
Tire plug
Receptionist very pleasant and tire fixed in a very timely fashion.

ME
Michael E.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Michael said his visit was very well, they took care of everything and he was very satisfied.

BA
Brenda A.
FIAT 500X
03/25/2021
I used to take all my vehicles to the dealer for service. I didn’t realize how inflated their prices were until a friend recommended Auto Clinic. After my first visit to Auto Clinic, I knew I would never go back to the dealer again.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/31/2021

Brenda, we thank you for your business.
-Karrie

John W.
03/19/2021
The people

Michael G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/18/2021
Fast, friendly and great at what they do.
Great service, great price.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you for your business.  Karrie

Randy W.
03/16/2021
Great place to take your car
Great Service, friendly people, always a great place to take your car.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for your business.

TC
Tim C.
Kaukauna, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
03/11/2021
As always the Auto Clinic does a great job.
I had some basic maintenance done on my vehicle, but the staff at Auto Clinic did a great job. Very professional and timely with the repairs.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your business.
Karrie

Jan S.
De Pere, WI
GMC Acadia
03/10/2021
4 stars. Because I don’t give 5 to anyone.
They were fast and efficient. I’m a new customer and have only had 3 or 4 repairs done but I’m quite satisfied with what I’ve had done.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/11/2021

We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind review.
Karrie

Donna C.
03/09/2021
DEPENDABLE & always able to help
Needed something looked at & it was taken care of with no fuss or bother.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/09/2021

Sherry W.
Toyota Sequoia
02/26/2021
Professional
I recommend this shop mostly because Karrie is great, but the mechanics are also professional and thorough.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your business Sherry.

Tom S.
Nissan Frontier
02/26/2021
Nissan Truck Oil Change
I was able to have same day service and I was very pleased with the service.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 03/01/2021

We appreciate your business Tom!

LT
Loren T.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/19/2021
The truth every time
I trust Auto Clinic to always do what is best and not to cut corners on anything. I cannot allow my family to drive any vehicle that does not get this level of service.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 02/23/2021

We appreciate your business Loren.