Tom B.
06/22/2019
Family
Jon, Doug and Tasha know all my vehicles. They’re just like family because they watch for the small issues that could become larger and/or dangerous.

Saturn Aura
06/20/2019
Bad Decision
Worst Car Shop Ever!

Jean S.
Buick LeSabre
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that the owner does excellent work, is a great businessman and a wonderful man. Everything was just excellent. The place services her vehicles so well that she can't say enough about this business.

MK
Maryann K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/13/2019
Great Shop
Jon was so helpful, honest, and capable. I really appreciated how quickly they took care of my Mini and brought it back to life. It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic and this shop is gold. Clean, friendly, exactly what you hope for. I highly recommend.

Steve S.
06/09/2019
U-Joint Repair
Had u-joint replaced because of vehicle vibration. Jon knew immediately what the problem was. Showed me worn part and replaced it . Job completed in less than an hour.

KV

LouAnne K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/03/2019
Louanne’s Tiguan
The job and work was superior!! It was done efficiently and on time. I know the job was challenging and appreciated their honesty. My car is running beautifully again thank you

DV
David V.
Buick Park Avenue
06/01/2019
Didn't do a good job
They didn't do a good job on my muffler, they worked on my front end and it's worse than when I took it in, they worked on my brakes they still feel mushy.all for 1500

BW
Bobbie W.
05/31/2019
My new go to place
They take good care of my car and don’t suggest expensive unnecessary things

BO

Cathy G.
Buick LeSabre
05/21/2019
Car Repair
The owner Jon very cordial and considerate of customer needs. Very helpful and explains what needs to be done in understable terms. I live close and appreciate the ride to and from you home so I didn't have to wait while repairs being done at the garage.

PK
Paul K.
Cadillac CTS
05/20/2019
Brought my car in. They diagnosed and repaired promptly. Highly recommend the Auto Clinic.

Marinette, WI
05/19/2019
Wonderful service and always ready to answer all your questions.

De Pere, WI
05/16/2019
They are friendly and do a great job.

Tom S.
Nissan Frontier
05/15/2019
2011 Nissan Truck Oil Change
I had an oil change and preventative maintenance check. The appointment was on time and the cost was reasonable. I am going on a road trip and am glad I had the truck checked over first.

FT
Fantijah T.
05/13/2019
Great work, fast paced
Very honest. I felt welcome

Dave B.
05/11/2019
Honest, Honest, Honest!
We brought in our mini van, 2009 Toyota Sienna, because we believed the transmission had failed. Once we explained all of the problems, Jon ordered the transmission and we left the van. A few days go by and he calls us to explain that it wasn’t the transmission, it was a different problem that will cost 1/4 th of the cost of the transmission! He could have lied to us, but he didn’t! Thank you for being the most reputable and reliable mechanic we’ve ever encountered!

SK
Shawn K.
05/10/2019
Customer Service/Stands by their work.
I was a bit nervous about trying a new auto center. I was very happy with their price quote and they stood by it too. They completed the work on time and very close to quote. That was great! I was very pleased. But, then the part failed. I stopped back in to have them look at it. And the next day they replaced the failed part at no extra cost! And to seal the deal they did in record time to get me to work on time! Customer for life and they are in my neighborhood too!! I would highly recommended these fine people.

Lonnie M.
De Pere, WI
05/09/2019
Excellent as Usual
Every time I go there I receive excellent service. The work is top notch. I trust his knowledge completely.

John R.