07/09/2020
No appointment, squeezed the "YO" in between scheduled vehicles.
Gas tank straps, also holding skid plate, on my toYOta tacoma rusted off. Sent wife to drop off chick truck, apparently bringing the skid plate and mounting pin isn't common knowledge DC fit me in between appointments, now the YO is back on the road. Thanks DC, you kids are AWESOME!

AL
Andrew L.
Ford Five Hundred
07/07/2020
Well Done!
Fair price. Thorough service. Great respect for the customer. We appreciate DC Auto!

KL
Kyle L.
Ford Flex
07/02/2020
The Crew at DC is always fun, friendly. VERY clean shop!!! Work is top notch!! And priced very fairly!!! Want confidence your car is in great condition, trust the guys at DC Automotive!!!

Jeff C.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2020
On time, friendly, professional and fair
Each time I stop I am remembered by name, I get an appointment within a few days, I am in and out quickly loaded with pertinent information about my vehicle. All at a fair price. Thank you. Jeff

Kristin S.
Best looking Jeep in town
Chad provided me knowledge and advice when deciding on the Jeep accessories I wanted. My Jeep turned out amazing, I love it!

IK
Irene K.
Stockbridge, WI
Ford Edge
07/01/2020
DC Auto has the greatest customer service from beginning to end. I went in for an oil change and they had a checks list that was given to me when I picked up my car of what was checked. Wow, they blow me away and love how they keep me safe on the road. You ROCK!
So happy that my son-in-law ( Brian Daun) recommendation you! I expect being a customer of a long time.

Thank you for your customer service means a lot to me.

Irene Kesler

Mike M.
Ford Police Interceptor
Easy to work with
Knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Larry M.
Kimberly, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Shocks
Great job. Price is quoted. Very timely turn around

Marcia G.
07/01/2020
Fast and fare my car is the best it's ever been
Very efficient and fare

Ashley B.
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2020
Always satisfied: very timely, respectful, and honest
My family has been going to DC Auto for years and have always been satisfied with their service! Will continue to bring our cars here!!

EB
Erin B.
06/30/2020
Awesome
I always have a great experience at DC Auto. They always do their best to get you in asap. Communication with what's needed to fix vehicle is amazing. Love it here.i recommend go there for all your vehicle needs.

Matt D.
GMC Terrain
06/27/2020
Friendly, fast, and accurate.
Needed an alignment and sick of the crappy service from Matthews and tires plus. These guys were great and did it right the first time.

Mike C.
06/26/2020
Fast service and excellent workmanship
Had my truck dropped off by tow truck, their schedule was busy but they got back to me and fixed the problem within the week. Great service!

06/24/2020
Prompt service
I don’t feel nickel and dimed here.

WT
Wendy T.
Sherwood, WI
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/20/2020
Fast appointments, friendly, knowledgeable and fair prices.