Latest Review about 2 months ago

John H.
Johnson City, TN
06/27/2019
I have done business on several occasions in the last 6 months and have received the best auto care of anywhere I have been. They honor their warranty which is better than any of the dealers I have dealt with. I have a Honda, Toyota and Jeep and they service them well. only place I will take my vehicles !

John H.
Johnson City, TN
06/27/2019

MELISA S.
10/28/2011
Steering Wheel Felt Loose
Had my car in WV shop just 1/2 week before taking it to Auto Electric Co--the WV shop said nothing was wrong. The steering felt so loose that I was very nervous driving the car not knowing whether the steering would respond or not. Auto Electric replaced the steering joint/boot. Now the car feels much more reliable in the feedback from the steering wheel. I just regret that your shop is 3 hrs away. Excellent job from a very satisfied customer. Melissa Simmons

DAN & CATHY D.
Jonesborough, TN
09/06/2011
Tire Changing
Absolutely professional and going the extra mile for a customer. Great people to deal with!