Business Solutions

Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center of Mt. Pleasant

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
REBECCA B.
06/27/2022
Honest and Trustworthy
My daughter lives in Mt. Pleasant and occasionally needs car repairs. Since I live in Muskegon, I can't be there to help her so we started taking her car...

SP
SHERRY P.
06/26/2022
Quality service
Always trustworthy and honest. Highly recommend this business

CHARLES H.
06/23/2022
Awesome group of people!
Went in expecting a multi hundred dollar repair. I’m actually happy to say the repair plus something was less than a hundred!! It would have been easy to get...

JOE C.
06/07/2022
Friendly dependable auto care
We've been using Auto Lab services for many years. Never had a disappointing experience! Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Highly recommend! 👍

JEFF F.
05/31/2022
Transmission
I have an aftermarket service contract, they worked hard to use the contract and reduced my overall cost to replace the transmission. My daughter uses this...