ES
Eddie S.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Eddie said the business and staff did everything the vehicle needed. The work was quick and the price was better than expected.

NR
Nathan R.
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Nathan said he has never had a problem on anything this business has repaired.

EL
EMILY L.
Simpsonville, SC
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/20/2021
Professional and Thorough
Rick and his mechanics did a great job fixing my 2013 Tiguan. It needed a lot of work done to it, but Rick called around many places to find the best price for me. They went over my entire car, top to bottom, and identified and recommended other repairs. I know that Rick cares about the safety of his customers and I trust his judgement. I authorized the other repairs. Rick even test drove it home to be sure it was safe. I’m young and in school, and I appreciate Rick going the extra mile to make sure my car was safe. I will definitely be returning for any future repairs.

Kristian M.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Kristian said the staff are honest, have reasonable prices, informative and do good work.

GN
Gary N.
Sunset, SC
Volvo XC90
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he was happy with the quality of the workmanship.

GW
Gilford W.
Greenville, SC
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Gilford says they took care of it.

Ryan C.
South Carolina
GMC Yukon XL
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said that he was charged $265 instead of the quoted $225 and he likes the owner of this facility.

EM
Emily M.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Emily said they did great work, the customer service was good, they were able to fit her in and they were quick.

DAVID S.
Central, SC
Chevrolet Pickup
04/04/2021
They did amazing job on my truck, it runs great not, I want be taken my vehicles to any other place but here thanks again great job

Mark S.
South Carolina
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Mark said they were friendly, on time, and did what they said they were going to do. They called him and let him know when it was ready. He was really pleased with the service and the attitude of the owner.

Liberty, SC
Volvo XC70
02/24/2021
Recent service
Honest and works to find best pricing without sacrificing quality.

Dwayne H.
Williamston, SC
Ram Cargo Van
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Dwayne said it took him a month and a half to get it done. As far as he can tell he did a good job.

DT
DARRIN T.
Central, SC
Jeep Patriot
02/06/2021
A good place for your car
Good quality customer service and work.
RICK H. from Auto Performance Repair & Customs responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks for the 5-Star review Darrin. Thank you for trusting us to work on a relatively big job here as your first experience with our shop. It was a real pleasure getting to know you. We will be here for all your future needs, even the smaller things that come along. God Bless you and your family, Rick.

Tracy S.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Tracy said that they didn't try to overcharge her and she's very satisfied with their service.
RICK H. from Auto Performance Repair & Customs responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks for the 5-Star review and for the oppotunity to serve you as a first-time customer. I am happy you are happy with our fair pricing and our service. That's what it will be the tenth time, and every time you visit with us, so thanks for your continued business and faith in us that we will always do right by you. God Bless! Rick

DJ
Dominique J.
Townville, SC
Buick LeSabre
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Dominique said they were pretty good and he's bringing some more of his vehicles down there.
RICK H. from Auto Performance Repair & Customs responded on 02/09/2021

Hey Dominique! I really appreciate your taking the time to leave us a good review. It was a real pleasure hanging out with you and getting to know a really cool customer. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you the next time you need our help, with ANY of your vehicles. God Bless you man! Rick