RQ
Ronald Q.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said the business did a good job, they were really nice and also great at smogging.

Larkspur, CA
02/18/2021
Friendly Service and Good Rates
This was my first time at ARS - the people were friendly and the job took the time anticipated. The price was very competitive; better than a couple other places I've used.
Lindsey M., Owner from Auto Repair Specialist responded on 02/18/2021

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our business. I hope we can continue to service your vehicle, exceeding your expectations in the future.

Thank You!

Lindsey Maddox
415-459-0900

MA
Muhammad A.
Sausalito, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/18/2021
Feel comfort to come here, I know, I will not over charge
I been this place for many years, my all cars come here for any mechanical problem, because owners are very honest some time they don’t charge me to say that your car don’t have problem just keep eye on radiator water or engine oil and others minor issues.
My last visit for I smelling gas leak in my car when I turn AC or heater on, after diagnose my car they found dirty radiator water causing smell, if some one else they must be fool me, again owner are honest.
And the price they charge way better than other shops.
I am lucky to live close by this place.

02/12/2021
Bad service hire in trained people.
I went for diagnose, they left one spark plus loosed my car next day making noise on freeway I took it to other mechanic he saw spark plus out with code😡😡they are careless and not doing good like they used to. ☹️☹️☹️☹️ Bad service higher untrained people. Careless people.
Lindsey M., Owner from Auto Repair Specialist responded on 02/17/2021

Muhammad:

I am sorry you were not happy with the service you received on your last visit. We were diagnosing a smell from your air conditioning system. Our inspection found your coolant contaminated and your air filters needed. We did not touch your spark plugs as they are not related to the complaint we were diagnosing. Please be assured our mechanics are well trained. We value education and attend update courses regularly to ensure we have the latest information available in the automotive field.

Lindsey Maddox
415-459-0900

RT
Rosier T.
Novato, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/10/2021
Great service, staffs are friendly, courteous helpful, fast , l visiting this place for about more than 10 years I always satisfy about the kind of the service I received, no complaint always excellent

IT
Isnold T.
Novato, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Isnold said the staff really take care of business. They are nice and really do a great job.

John B.
San Anselmo, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/13/2021
Consistency to count on!
I have taken several of my cars to Auto Repair Specialist over the past few years and always walk away completely satisfied. Just today, I called Lindsay to see if she could service my BWM X6 during my lunch break and she accommodated my request without hesitancy. Also, I know and trust Yves to take care of any of my car needs and having that peace of mind is priceless. I highly recommend Auto Repair Specialist and look forward to their service and friendship for years to come!

YC
Yves C.
Greenbrae, CA
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Yves said it was good, he would recommend the business for service.

FB
Frantz B.
Nissan Murano
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Frantz said he would recommend this business for service.

FN
Felicia N.
Mill Valley, CA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Felicia said she was able to get in for same day service. They are delightful to work with.

PH
Parki H.
12/05/2020
Auto Repair Soecialists
Friendly, fair prices, gets the job done.

Jon S.
San Anselmo, CA
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Jon said everything went smoothly, cheaply, quickly. All good.

Melvin G.
HUMMER H2
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said his visit was good.

GC
Grant C.
Rodeo, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/20/2020
Very personable and family oriented
I appreciate a family owned and operated business. Yve is a great mechanic and they always give me a fair price.

Jefferson P.
San Quentin, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Jefferson said the business provided excellent service.

RP
Rogelio P.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Rogelio said they were really good and fast.