Auto Select Green Bay West

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RP
Richard P.
04/14/2018
Won me over with quality work
I’ve had a wide range of auto repair & service, some acceptable, some frustrating and disappointing, even left at times feeling taken advantage of. But after a year of honest, service oriented Auto care and a personality of care developed, Josh and all the folks at Auto Select have brought forward the trust and good work I feel customers are owed. You might even say I’m a real challenge but I’ve been won over

SD
Scott D.
01/13/2018
Thanks
Perfect timing. Even with their busy schedule, they managed to get my car in with no hesitation. They diagnosed and fixed the problem and the shuttle service provided was outstanding. Thanks again.

KP
Kayla P.
Oconto, WI
11/13/2017
Never go wrong!
Very friendly atmosphere. Everyone is willing to help out. Definitely recommending this place.

MV
MICHELLE V.
Kia Soul
08/01/2017
Never Disappointed!!!
I am so happy with my new tires! The whole experience from start to finish was great! Everyone is honest and very understanding!

KD
KRIS D.
07/28/2017
Owner of vehicle
Everyone is very welcoming when you walk in the door
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/29/2017

We are happy you enjoy your service here! Stop bye for free coffee anytime!

ER
ERIC R.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/22/2017
Fixed air conditioner
I was very happy to have my air conditioner fixed. I hadnt noticed but it wasnt working for a while.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/25/2017

A/C is very nice on these hot humid days! We are glad you chose us to help cool you off. Hope to see you again soon

TH
Tim H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Tim said the business did a great job.

Thanks Tim! We appreciate your business

BN
Brian N.
Pontiac G6
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they were very friendly, they called him and gave him good advice. They're very insightful. He is very appreciative of what they did and they looked out for his best interest. He's really impressed.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/29/2017

We're happy to impress you! Thank you for your business!

Jenny H.
De Pere, WI
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Jenny said the job and the price were good.

Thanks Jenny! We appreciate your business

EM
Emerson M.
Buick Rendezvous
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Emerson said the staff knew what they were doing and they took care of him right away.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/25/2017

Thanks for choosing Auto Select Emerson. We are happy to be of assistance to you!

TD
Travis D.
Abrams, WI
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Travis said he would recommend the business for service.

Thanks Travis! Hope to see you again

Aaron B.
07/17/2017
Fantastic Service
Larry and company are always extremely helpful. I have zero worries about leaving my car for service and the quality of work is top notch. Highly recommend.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/25/2017

Thanks Aaron, We appreciate your patronage!

LH
LISA H.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/16/2017
Always honest service
Oil change and check up on daughters car
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/17/2017

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your patronage!

Michael M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business provided good customer service. They are always good to him.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/29/2017

We strive to be the best in the business Michael, thank you for your patronage

KG
Keaton G.
Volkswagen Touareg
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Keaton said this business is always really helpful and they are able to get her in on short notice. They are a good value for the money.

Thanks Keaton! We appreciate your business

Tim S.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did what they said they were going to do.

Thanks Tim, Hope to see you again soon

David C.
07/08/2017 Category: Service
David said he was very satisfied with the service he got from this business. They listened to him and were honest. He was very pleased with their work and plans to use them again.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/29/2017

Thanks for the kind words David, we are happy to be of service

KX
KOMZIA X.
De Pere, WI
07/07/2017
5 out of 5 and my whole family knows about you!
Yes I recommended it to my whole family.
Yes I would recommend Auto Select Green Bay West to all of my friends.
Great service is something you can't but you definitely know it when you arrive and leave feeling taken care of. Thank you for all your help, and your kindness is greatly appreciated.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/08/2017

Thank you for the wonderful words Komzia! We appreciate being your choice for your automotive needs

TOM S.
07/07/2017
GREAT SERVICE!!!
Vehicle went in on schedule and the boss was back to me with analysis and cost estimate in 20 minutes and I was out sooner than he said. Great job at a fair price!
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/07/2017

Thanks Tom! We look forward to seeing you again

JEFF K.
07/05/2017
Excellent and friendly customer service.
Very efficient and great customer service. I was able to use one of the company vehicles while my car was being worked on.
Joshua L. from Auto Select Green Bay West responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks for the great review Jeff! We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance to you!!!