11/20/2019
Fast
Great crew and great atmosphere

Thomas S.
Saint Francis, MN
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good.

VB
Vadim B.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Vadim said the service was good, the staff was excellent and the price was fair.

Joe G.
Ceylon, MN
07/09/2019
Dave and John did a good job on fixing my issue with my Truck
UPDATE !!!!!

Long over due for an update.

My Issue was fixed in a timely manner after talking to Dave and John. I've even ask them to work on my 2000 Ford Ranger for other mechanical work I wanted done. My truck is currently at this dealership getting other work done because I trust their service.

Thanks Dave and John for you good customer service !!

Old Issues :

2000 Ford Ranger Rust issues

AL
Artem L.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Artem said that the facility's prices are too high.

Joseph G.
05/01/2019
2000 Ford Ranger Rust issues under the floor boards rubber mats bolted to floor boards
Here's a emailI sent to Auto Star

Hi John, Adam,

May 1st 2019 6:15 pm

I called today to speak to a salesman at your dealership in regards to my 2000 Ford Ranger white pickup truck I purchased from you.

I recently had the vehicle inspected for the second time. My mechanic said the vehicle just needed tires. So I replaced all four for about $395.

Then I added a topper and a topper brake light, shocks for the topper window and a new whole lock for the topper. I also added 2 window visors to the door windows. Total cost about $235

I was going to put running boards on the truck when the shop said that the running boards we not recommended because of rust underneath the vehicle especially the driver side door rocker panel underneath. The man Zach at the shop said that he put his fingers through the rust hole under the floor board underneath the vehicle and touched the drivers floor board .

I could see if this was purchased for around $500 or a little more that I could possibly see rust holes in the floor board. but, not a $3000 vehicle.

I'm suppose to have more things added to the vehicle but after today I don't really want to because of the rust hole or holes under the floor board under the vehicle. I also wondered why the rubber mats were bolted to the floors both front floor boards

I even told John that I was going to use this vehicle for a road trip to North Carolina and that he stated it was a strong running vehicle.

I'm currently wondering what you can do for me to make me a happier customer. If possible I would like a different vehicle or a refund., including money put into the vehicle that I have receipts for. I'm trying to also decide what kind of review I will give your company on your website. I'm praying we can resolve this issue.

Thanks for taking the time too read this and offering a solution.

Please call me at your earliest convenience
.........................................................................................................................

John, called me back within 15 minutes of sending this email to their company. He stated the vehicle was sold as is....and for $3000 what can you expect for a vehicle. He stated that I could bring the truck back to his dealership and that could possibly put my vehicle up on a hoist and maybe put a piece of metal in or over the whole that is in the floor board underneath the vehicle. John who I spoke to stated that the rubber mats were bolted to the floor boards when he received the vehicle at his dealership on this White Ford ranger Pickup Truck.

I will update this after a solution has been found...if any...

Any advice is helpful............ I'm not sure if I would recommend this business until I have found a outcome or solution

GN
George N.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/19/2019 Category: Service
George said the service at this business was excellent and friendly.

AC
Ameatrice C.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ameatrice said John did everything he could to help her.

BR
Borukh R.
Hopkins, MN
Lexus ES 330
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Borukh said the business is convenient, quick, and affordable.

DANIL R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/13/2019
Great customer service in repair and awesome mechanics . Unprofessional salesman’s customer service .
Mechanics did everything great . Customer service was lacking . Came to pick up my car and it was covered in snow . No one even bothered to even get the snow off . No one cared to call and let me know that it is all ready until I actually came in to ask . Salesman by name Adam was very rude to me when I came to tell him that my car is not even shoveled off the snow . He tried to tell me that it is my fault that it is under snow since I didn’t pick my car in time .
I will still come back because of the quality of work that mechanics do .
I want to say that Dave was very accurate with description of the things that were done . He also had a few recommendations . My only concern was the salesman Adam who was rude when I was picking up my car on Saturday morning

PW
Pat W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they are great. They have great service and they are friendly.

Jim A.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend the business for service.

Jordan C.
Maple Lake, MN
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said she has followed the manager of this business everywhere he has worked because of the way he has treated her so well.

MAX W.
Rogers, MN
02/25/2019
Super Dave!
Dave always gets us in promptly when we have a need. Awesome customer service. He is the man, and we send all friends and family his way.
Thanks so much!

Boris M.
INFINITI M37
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Boris said they were pretty quick, explained what was going on, and the price was good.

TL
Tony L.
Acura RDX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the technicians did a good job. He stated hey gave him an estimate up front and seemed to be honest and fair.

Matt H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he was satisfied with the service the staff provided.

NN
Nugzar N.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nugzar said the staff were nice and got the work done. He was very satisfied with the service.

HW
Heidi W.
Brooklyn Center, MN
BMW 750i
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Heidi said the employees could not take her vehicle in sooner.

Bailey B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said the staff at this business did a good job, and the prices were fair.