RN
Rikki N.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Rikki said the business has good prices and the staff are nice.

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
West Linn, OR
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
05/25/2018
We appreciate the thorough service & good communication regarding our vehicles Terry and his team provide.

Josh R.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

BO
Bill O.
Dodge Charger
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business has great people who do a great job.

CL
Cleve L.
Ellensburg, WA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Cleve said this business is the best facility he has ever used. They're reasonably priced and they fix his vehicle. They're incredible.

Mr./Ms. R.
Portland, OR
04/23/2018
Repair
I had a noise under my truck, I thought it was the front axle. As it turns out it was the diff. They were able to find a good used one, check it out and get it installed, and back on the road in good time.

Mr./Ms. H.
04/04/2018
Honesty
It’s hard to find an honest mechanic. I believe that I have. Thank you Terry.

Adonia B.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Adonia said she is taking her vehicle back in because warning lights keep coming on. She knows the staff are trying but it is very costly for her each day that goes by. She trusts they will figure out the problem.

don W.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Don said he likes what the employees do.

BO
Bill O.
Dodge Charger
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business is honest and it provides good service.

Dorothy S.
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said the employees answered all her questions. They fixed her vehicle, and they did what she asked them to do.

Dewey G.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Dewey said this business goes above and beyond. The staff has all great people.

Kaitlyn B.
West Linn, OR
Jeep Patriot
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said the business was great and they had low prices. The workers were really attentive.

Jeff P.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was great. The staff found the problem to his vehicle.

David C.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the service couldn't have been any better.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Hi David,

We just wanted to say we are happy that you had great service and that we were able to help you!

Terry and The Team at AutoTeam

GS
GWEN S.
01/06/2018
Horrible service
I took my vehicle there for repair. Two weeks after getting my vehicle back the same problem resurfaced and when I took it back they didn't do anything. The worst experience I have ever had. I will not recommend them to anyone ever!!!!
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/11/2018

You called and scheduled an apointment with us and asked us to replace a leaky hose.  When we had inspected the leak we determined it was the hose that went from gear box to the booster, we changed, tested and checked for any additional leaks and found none. We had you pick it up.  Now as you say in your response two weeks later the leak reappears and you called and talked to me, Terry and you said we had not fixed the right hose.  My question, is how would it go for two weeks not leaking if we had not fixed the right hose? That would not be possible.    I talked to you on the phone and I told you that it sounds like you may have another problem and maybe its over pressurizing the system and its finding the weakest area to leak from (high pressure check valve)  At the same time I told you to bring it back in and we would stand behind our repairs.  You did bring it in and my tech (Darrell) found it was leaking from a different hose but at a fitting and not an area we had worked in at any previous time. we tightened the fitting and filled the system to see if anything had been compromised due to being low on fluid.  the system seemed in good operating condition. We had you come get the vehicle free of charge.   You never asked us to diagnose the issue to see if there is a underlying problem, we performed what you asked us to do, change a hose.

Mr./Ms. g.
Toyota Echo
01/05/2018
Awesome as always!
I happened to catch them on a slow January day, and could bring my car in for an oil change. They always do a great job, at a fair price; rather it be a small or major job. As a single woman, they have always treated me with respect, and the result is a very nice friendship based on trust and respect. Have recommended them several times!
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Thank You Denise for the kind words and recommending us to other people! We want to make sure everyone understands what is going on with their vehicles.  We always want our customers to feel confident with our service weather it is taking them out in the shop and showing them what is going on with their sending video or pictures to them.  You are what keeps us in business!

Terry

PG
Patrick G.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff are professional. They are up front and they're fair.

PS
Phil S.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Phil said the employees did a good job.

Dan H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business missed a couple of deadlines that they had committed to. However, the staff were very friendly and good to deal with.