Mr./Ms. C.
Estacada, OR
Buick LeSabre
12/09/2019
Family mechanic
I've used this shop for years and feel like it is my family's go-to mechanic. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Quality work. Thank you!

Mazda MPV
11/26/2019
Another FIVE STARS
My Mazda MPV van kept having Check Engine lights come on and another repair company couldn't seem to fix the problem. Once again AUTOTEAM
managed to trace down all the issues, finding two parts that weren't functioning, replaced them and I'm "Light-free"--Hooray! Just like a Bloodhound on the trail of a lost hiker, AutoTeam sniffs out the problems and fixes them ALL--Can't recommend AutoTeam enough!

Mercury Grand Marquis
11/16/2019
Back-up vehicle resurrected!
Our indestructible 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis needed various safety and mechanical issues addressed--boy, did AutoTeam take care of it! Husband took it on trip to Pendleton, S M O O T H ride once again as well as improved gas mileage. Their crew is thorough about going over the vehicles we've brought them, finding issues and quoting if we want to fix now or wait. We trust their advice, with goal being NO MORE breakdowns, towing and frustrations! Thank you once again to AutoTeam--you're Awesome!

P
P.
Beavercreek, OR
11/15/2019
Friendly fast personal service
I am very happy with the service I received here. The guys called me ahead of working on the car to go over the problem at hand (turned out to be an oil pressure sensor) as well as recommending a few other fixes. I had them fix a couple but politely declined a few others and there was no issues or pressure. The service was done very quickly and my car was ready before noon. On top of the superior service, my wifes dog locked her out of her van outside the shop as we were picking the car up we asked the guys if they might be able to help out and they quickly and happily aided us in getting back into the car. Great guys, great service, and they will be my go to shop for any car needs I have!

DOROTHY, S.
Nissan Sentra
10/30/2019
Always there to help with my car.
I appreciate the fact that they found out what was wrong with my car easily, worked with my schedule to pickup my car, give me a loaner, fixed it so quickly and stayed late so I could pick up my car. Thanks again for a job well done!

Mazda MPV
10/27/2019
Can't rate these guys high enough!
Fabulous place, great front desk and work done timely and correctly WITH recommendations for a couple other things that need attended. What more could a person ask for? The only thing is, if people give more 5 star reviews they'll become more popular than they already are! Maybe Autoteam needs a bigger shop space!?Thank you to all the team-- we'll be back!

DEWEY G.
10/23/2019
Outstanding Service
Honest. Open. Efficient. always goes above and beyond expectations.

T
T.
10/22/2019
BMW X5 coolant leak....fixed fast!!
Great fast work

W
w.
10/16/2019
These guys are GREAT
Wonderful prompt experience..after going to the Dealership, and 2 other shops who misdiagnosed and we’re gonna change triple to fix something that would not fix the problems.. These guys got me right in found and fixed the problem!
Very diligent and talented mechanics!

GW
GEORGE W.
10/14/2019
Great As Always
They always are great! They explain the whys and wherefores of the repairs in layman's terms. We both appreciate that. Most importantly the job is done right and on time. When you use your car everyday in your work that is a real big deal!

D
D.
10/08/2019
Got me in quick
I would recommend them! I've had them do a couple of things to my cars and never had aproblem with their work.

10/03/2019
Amazing service from a Great Crew
I am so grateful for the service I received from the Auto Team. I was leaving the country and needed some last minute work done on my Tahoe. They were booked up, but I explained my situation and they found a way to work me in. Their service was fast and professional and they even found a way to save me some money. I will absolutely be going back if I need more work done as well as be recommending them to friends and family.

Thanks so much Auto Team!

09/25/2019
Brake job
I knew that my truck was going to need significant work done on the brakes. I had a few ideas of what might be wrong and Terry had the same ideas plus a couple more. We discussed options and I brought it in for the work. After the diagnostic, Terry called me with the results and what it would cost to repair, along with recommendations for added value. He told me when it would be finished, and it was. Great!

SUSAN C.
West Linn, OR
09/23/2019
Explained repairs needed clearly. Nice people.
Availability, informative, and quick.

CR
CINDY, R.
09/16/2019
A-Team Rocks!
I have taken my cars & trucks to Terry for several years now. I take them because I trust him. I have sent many people to him over the years. I will continue to do so as long as he’s in business & And as long as I am still driving. Take your vehicle to Terry, you’ll be very happy with his work.

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
West Linn, OR
09/12/2019
Great consistent service—every time.
Honesty, integrity, and excellent service is what we get every time with our three cars.

C
C.
09/12/2019
Honesty is their best quality.
Go there if you dont want to get ripped off. I trust them.

F
F.
Buick Rainier
08/28/2019
Before this repair visit, I was referred here by a friend, to ask the Auto Team for a second opinion on work that was done by another company. They researched my concern using my service paperwork, determined what the problem was and then referred me back to that company to fix the problem under warranty, instead of my paying Auto Team to fix it. That demonstrated to me that they were considerate, knowledgeable and fair in their business dealings. My first actual repair service with the Auto Team just reinforced my good opinion of the company.

Trevor M.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said this business has always treated him right.

08/20/2019
Amazing service
The service here was great ! And I really appreciate how understanding and polite they were ! 10/10 would come again !