Lynda M.
10/08/2018
Wrangler 09
It now drives like a new Jeep😃

KF
Katee F.
Oregon
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Katee said the service with business was amazing from beginning to the end. The staff were very honest and open.

Jacques S.
Portland, OR
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jacques said they have good, timely service, understood what was needed and didn't do more than that.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You Jacques, we enjoyed meeting you! Thank You for giving AutoTeam a try.

Lynda M.
Jeep Compass
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Lynda said the staff were very professional and nice people.

RN
Rikki N.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Rikki said the business has good prices and the staff are nice.

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
West Linn, OR
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
05/25/2018
We appreciate the thorough service & good communication regarding our vehicles Terry and his team provide.

Josh R.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

BO
Bill O.
Dodge Charger
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business has great people who do a great job.

CL
Cleve L.
Ellensburg, WA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Cleve said this business is the best facility he has ever used. They're reasonably priced and they fix his vehicle. They're incredible.

Mr./Ms. R.
Portland, OR
04/23/2018
Repair
I had a noise under my truck, I thought it was the front axle. As it turns out it was the diff. They were able to find a good used one, check it out and get it installed, and back on the road in good time.

Mr./Ms. H.
04/04/2018
Honesty
It’s hard to find an honest mechanic. I believe that I have. Thank you Terry.

Adonia B.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Adonia said she is taking her vehicle back in because warning lights keep coming on. She knows the staff are trying but it is very costly for her each day that goes by. She trusts they will figure out the problem.

don W.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Don said he likes what the employees do.

BO
Bill O.
Dodge Charger
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business is honest and it provides good service.

Dorothy S.
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said the employees answered all her questions. They fixed her vehicle, and they did what she asked them to do.

Dewey G.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Dewey said this business goes above and beyond. The staff has all great people.

Kaitlyn B.
West Linn, OR
Jeep Patriot
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said the business was great and they had low prices. The workers were really attentive.

Jeff P.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was great. The staff found the problem to his vehicle.

David C.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the service couldn't have been any better.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Hi David,

We just wanted to say we are happy that you had great service and that we were able to help you!

Terry and The Team at AutoTeam

GS
GWEN S.
01/06/2018
Horrible service
I took my vehicle there for repair. Two weeks after getting my vehicle back the same problem resurfaced and when I took it back they didn't do anything. The worst experience I have ever had. I will not recommend them to anyone ever!!!!
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/11/2018

You called and scheduled an apointment with us and asked us to replace a leaky hose.  When we had inspected the leak we determined it was the hose that went from gear box to the booster, we changed, tested and checked for any additional leaks and found none. We had you pick it up.  Now as you say in your response two weeks later the leak reappears and you called and talked to me, Terry and you said we had not fixed the right hose.  My question, is how would it go for two weeks not leaking if we had not fixed the right hose? That would not be possible.    I talked to you on the phone and I told you that it sounds like you may have another problem and maybe its over pressurizing the system and its finding the weakest area to leak from (high pressure check valve)  At the same time I told you to bring it back in and we would stand behind our repairs.  You did bring it in and my tech (Darrell) found it was leaking from a different hose but at a fitting and not an area we had worked in at any previous time. we tightened the fitting and filled the system to see if anything had been compromised due to being low on fluid.  the system seemed in good operating condition. We had you come get the vehicle free of charge.   You never asked us to diagnose the issue to see if there is a underlying problem, we performed what you asked us to do, change a hose.