DV
DAVID V.
Volvo 240
04/10/2019
Good, honest folk. Great mechanics too!
Great service. Fast turn-around. Always friendly. They've been our go-to Mechanics for over 5 years now for both our 25yo Ford and our 30+yo Volvo. 2 blocks away helps too!

F
f.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2019
Happy Customer
I am always very happy with my service there and the staff are so wonderful and kind and extremely honest I will always have my cars serviced there and I highly recommend them to everyone.

S
s.
04/03/2019
First time with these folks,,, amazed.
I’m so glad I called these folks. Everyone from the receptionist to the mechanic that worked late to get my wife back on the road. From my initial phone call, to fixed and running was bout 1.5 hours. I can’t recvomend them enough. Thanks a bunch!!

A
A.
Toyota Prius v
03/29/2019
Excellent and friendly service
I just moved here from another state, and stopped here for an oil change. The staff here were extremely friendly, providing directions to a nearby coffee shop while I waited and sharing interesting history of the town. Will definitely be going back and will recommend.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Cory, it was a pleasure meeting you.  Welcome to Oregon! We will enjoy seeing you again and see the new places you have discovered here.  Stop by even if you don't need work done!

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
03/21/2019
Such good service
I had an oil change first thing in the morning. I was able to time it with a dentist appt. at the bottom of the hill. I was able drop off the car, use their loaner vehicle, came back an hour later thinking I'd do some work at Dutch Brothers while they finished my car. But lo and behold, I arrived at the shop and the car was already done. Such great service.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Kimmy! We always enjoy seeing you.  You guys are always good about keeping up on your oil changes and making sure your car runs right.

Mr./Ms. w.
03/19/2019
Check engine light
I've had a check engine light issue for a couple of years. I finally made an appointment for this issue and the tech found the problem, resolved it, and performed some other work that we discussed earlier, and had the whole thing done in a day. Excellent.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Glad we were able to get it in and take care of this for you Rich.  Always, a pleasure talking with you.

L
L.
03/19/2019
Auto Team is my team of choice
My wife and I are repeat customers. We have both recommended the Auto Team to friends and family in the past. They are very knowledgeable and their service is fast, fair and friendly. We will continue to use them in the future.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Chris for the nice review and recommending us, we appreciate that.

KD
Katherine D.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said the business has been doing work to her vehicle for awhile, and they have exceptional mechanics.

GC
GREG C.
Acura RDX
02/23/2019
Clean and do great work.
They are very clean and fast and do great work. They are very reasonable on their pricing. Sorry

D
D.
Estacada, OR
Saturn VUE
02/20/2019
Attitude, old fashioned family business.
Terry and his crew always go out of their way to "getter done"!

F
f.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019
What a wonderful experience it was
I will highly recommend this place to all my friends and family the honestly and the knowledgeable and friendly staff was so nice I didn't feel any pressure and everything that needed to be done to my car was explained to me so I could understand it all in all it was a wonderful experience thank you

Mr./Ms. D.
Dodge Neon
01/29/2019
the best place for your car needs!!
So my check engine light came on and i was worried so i look for aplace that is near me and found this place and as everyone does when looking for a good place for their car to get fixed we always look at the reviews and i tell at first i was hesitant to go but i went any ways cause why not right??

But as soon as i get there all my hesitation was cleared i saw the owner and talked to him and immediately realized that the bad reviews that they have isn’t true i told about my car problem and he had his mechanic work on it right away in and out and the time that I spent over there I’ve learned a lot given that im not very knowledgeable about cars so he halp me out and taught me a few things too

If you have car troubles I recommend this place

MO
Mr./Ms. O.
01/27/2019
2007 mazdaspeed 3
Grant people, and amazing work. Fast and and more then fair price. It's almost like you are family. I would recommend them to anyone who wants there car issues fixed, big or small.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Guys! We enjoy you guys as customers! Glad we were able to get that new engine in your car and back in your hands.  You will be happy about switchin over to Amsoil also!

L
L.
Lake Oswego, OR
01/26/2019
Best mechanics in the state
Auto Team is the only shop I'll take any of our personal or work vehicles to. Incredible service and fair prices.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank You Justin! Glad we were able to help you with your vehicle inspection!

O
O.
Volvo 240
01/19/2019
Helped me figure out what no one else has told me
I really appreciate them being able to help me figure out what was going on with my car, no one else has been able to understand the problems with my car in depth. I have been to multiple mechanics.

Phoenix,
We are so glad we were able to help you.  We strive to keep you informed.  It was great talking to you, Good Luck with school!

A
A.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/19/2019
Transmission seal
Terry and his crew were super helpful, they also provided a loaner car .
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Thank You for the review.  We are glad you enjoyed "Francis" the loaner car. Thank You for being patient and understanding with us.

T
Tim .
Corvallis, OR
01/16/2019
Great service.
Daughter is in college in Portland area. Auto team was recommended by family. They did a great job & we would highly recommend. They take their time and make sure you have all the information before deciding what route to take for repairs.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

We love when we are recommended by friends and family, it means a lot that people trust us enough to recommend us.  We are so glad we were able to help repair your daughters car.  If she ever needs anything tell her don't hesitate to give us a call.

R
R.
Ford Excursion
01/12/2019
Incredibly knowledgeable team!
Truly impressed by the thorough repairs done to my vehicle. An incredibly friendly team who provides impeccable service. An amazing local find!
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

We are so glad you were happy with our service.  It was great to meet you and your wife.  Thank You for giving us a chance to repair your vehicle.

Gresham, OR
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/01/2019
Happy customer
I’m very happy I was referred to Terry and his crew.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Happy we were finally able to find the problem!

D
d.
Beaverton, OR
12/31/2018
Great shop!
Great shop! Definitely made the right decision taking my truck to them