C
c.
06/24/2019
Very friendly.
Great work!
Plan to return as good service is so hard to find.

L
L.
Beavercreek, OR
06/12/2019
Great Service! Highly recommended
Jamie at Auto Team came to the rescue for me today. My car wouldn’t start so Jamie fit me into the schedule same day and fixed my car with a new alternator within 2 hrs of AAA bringing it in. Definitely would come here again and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

N

D.
Estacada, OR
Saturn VUE
05/13/2019
Attitude, old fashioned family business.
Always have great attention top detail by Terry and his staff. Great business!

C
C.
05/10/2019
Friendly Honest Service
Everyone at the shop was friendly and helpful. I appreciate the honest feedback on the work that needed to be done. I was kept informed during the whole process and they provided me a loaner car while the work was being done. I will be using their services in the future and recommend you do as well.

H
h.
West Linn, OR
05/01/2019
Outstanding service and good prices
Auto Team Automotive Repair are on point, they took care of my vehicle and squared me away with a little knowledge as well. They will have all my business from now on

B
B.
Portland, OR
04/25/2019
Super Friendly Staff. Goes the extra mile. Very professional.
Brought i my car in with no idea why it was acting up. Jamie tries to connect to the computer just to find out that was part of the problem so he tracked it down manually. My car is hard to work on so thanks Auto Team for all the xtra help!

CL
Cleve L.
Ellensburg, WA
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Cleve said the business is wonderful and awesome, they are just good every time. There is nothing he can say about the business that isn't good.

Mr./Ms. w.
04/19/2019
New shocks
I swung by the shop on my way home from work to check up on the progress of my truck. It was in for a new set of shocks. Jamie was holding down the fort and very busy. My truck wasn't on the rack yet, but he said it would be done by five. I came back at 4:45 and it was done and waiting for me on the street. Well done Jamie.

DV
DAVID V.
Volvo 240
04/10/2019
Good, honest folk. Great mechanics too!
Great service. Fast turn-around. Always friendly. They've been our go-to Mechanics for over 5 years now for both our 25yo Ford and our 30+yo Volvo. 2 blocks away helps too!

F
f.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2019
Happy Customer
I am always very happy with my service there and the staff are so wonderful and kind and extremely honest I will always have my cars serviced there and I highly recommend them to everyone.

BRAD, KATIE M.
Silverton, OR
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/08/2019
Great service but.....
I have had my car a 2002 VW beattle for 3 years and we have done alot of work to it through Auto team. Then only negative I have is the lack of communication and not leaving my car the way thay found it.

S
s.
04/03/2019
First time with these folks,,, amazed.
I’m so glad I called these folks. Everyone from the receptionist to the mechanic that worked late to get my wife back on the road. From my initial phone call, to fixed and running was bout 1.5 hours. I can’t recvomend them enough. Thanks a bunch!!

A
A.
Toyota Prius v
03/29/2019
Excellent and friendly service
I just moved here from another state, and stopped here for an oil change. The staff here were extremely friendly, providing directions to a nearby coffee shop while I waited and sharing interesting history of the town. Will definitely be going back and will recommend.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Cory, it was a pleasure meeting you.  Welcome to Oregon! We will enjoy seeing you again and see the new places you have discovered here.  Stop by even if you don't need work done!

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
West Linn, OR
03/21/2019
Such good service
I had an oil change first thing in the morning. I was able to time it with a dentist appt. at the bottom of the hill. I was able drop off the car, use their loaner vehicle, came back an hour later thinking I'd do some work at Dutch Brothers while they finished my car. But lo and behold, I arrived at the shop and the car was already done. Such great service.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Kimmy! We always enjoy seeing you.  You guys are always good about keeping up on your oil changes and making sure your car runs right.

Mr./Ms. w.
03/19/2019
Check engine light
I've had a check engine light issue for a couple of years. I finally made an appointment for this issue and the tech found the problem, resolved it, and performed some other work that we discussed earlier, and had the whole thing done in a day. Excellent.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Glad we were able to get it in and take care of this for you Rich.  Always, a pleasure talking with you.

L
L.
03/19/2019
Auto Team is my team of choice
My wife and I are repeat customers. We have both recommended the Auto Team to friends and family in the past. They are very knowledgeable and their service is fast, fair and friendly. We will continue to use them in the future.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank You Chris for the nice review and recommending us, we appreciate that.

KD
Katherine D.
Portland, OR
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said the business has been doing work to her vehicle for awhile, and they have exceptional mechanics.

GC
GREG C.
Acura RDX
02/23/2019
Clean and do great work.
They are very clean and fast and do great work. They are very reasonable on their pricing. Sorry

D
D.
Estacada, OR
Saturn VUE
02/20/2019
Attitude, old fashioned family business.
Terry and his crew always go out of their way to "getter done"!