Estacada, OR
Saturn VUE
02/20/2019
Attitude, old fashioned family business.
Terry and his crew always go out of their way to "getter done"!

F
f.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019
What a wonderful experience it was
I will highly recommend this place to all my friends and family the honestly and the knowledgeable and friendly staff was so nice I didn't feel any pressure and everything that needed to be done to my car was explained to me so I could understand it all in all it was a wonderful experience thank you

Mr./Ms. D.
Dodge Neon
01/29/2019
the best place for your car needs!!
So my check engine light came on and i was worried so i look for aplace that is near me and found this place and as everyone does when looking for a good place for their car to get fixed we always look at the reviews and i tell at first i was hesitant to go but i went any ways cause why not right??

But as soon as i get there all my hesitation was cleared i saw the owner and talked to him and immediately realized that the bad reviews that they have isn’t true i told about my car problem and he had his mechanic work on it right away in and out and the time that I spent over there I’ve learned a lot given that im not very knowledgeable about cars so he halp me out and taught me a few things too

If you have car troubles I recommend this place

MO
Mr./Ms. O.
01/27/2019
2007 mazdaspeed 3
Grant people, and amazing work. Fast and and more then fair price. It's almost like you are family. I would recommend them to anyone who wants there car issues fixed, big or small.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Guys! We enjoy you guys as customers! Glad we were able to get that new engine in your car and back in your hands.  You will be happy about switchin over to Amsoil also!

L
L.
Lake Oswego, OR
01/26/2019
Best mechanics in the state
Auto Team is the only shop I'll take any of our personal or work vehicles to. Incredible service and fair prices.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank You Justin! Glad we were able to help you with your vehicle inspection!

O
O.
Volvo 240
01/19/2019
Helped me figure out what no one else has told me
I really appreciate them being able to help me figure out what was going on with my car, no one else has been able to understand the problems with my car in depth. I have been to multiple mechanics.

Phoenix,
We are so glad we were able to help you.  We strive to keep you informed.  It was great talking to you, Good Luck with school!

A
A.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/19/2019
Transmission seal
Terry and his crew were super helpful, they also provided a loaner car .
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Thank You for the review.  We are glad you enjoyed "Francis" the loaner car. Thank You for being patient and understanding with us.

T
Tim .
Corvallis, OR
01/16/2019
Great service.
Daughter is in college in Portland area. Auto team was recommended by family. They did a great job & we would highly recommend. They take their time and make sure you have all the information before deciding what route to take for repairs.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

We love when we are recommended by friends and family, it means a lot that people trust us enough to recommend us.  We are so glad we were able to help repair your daughters car.  If she ever needs anything tell her don't hesitate to give us a call.

R
R.
Ford Excursion
01/12/2019
Incredibly knowledgeable team!
Truly impressed by the thorough repairs done to my vehicle. An incredibly friendly team who provides impeccable service. An amazing local find!
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

We are so glad you were happy with our service.  It was great to meet you and your wife.  Thank You for giving us a chance to repair your vehicle.

Gresham, OR
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/01/2019
Happy customer
I’m very happy I was referred to Terry and his crew.
Terry C. from Auto Team Automotive Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Happy we were finally able to find the problem!

d.
Beaverton, OR
12/31/2018
Great shop!
Great shop! Definitely made the right decision taking my truck to them

GW
GEORGE W.
12/30/2018
GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOU VEHICLE!
Professionalism, instilled confidence that they new what they were doing and then did it. We even had them do additional work before picking up the vehicle. Great folks to work with!

Mr./Ms. W.
Honda Fit
12/28/2018
Great people
Everyone at the shop is great to talk to. They answer your questions without making you feel like you're just a number. They care about what's best for you, your vehicle, and your pocketbook.

Dorothy S.
Nissan Sentra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said the business is great. When she goes there, they always take care of her. They explain everything, they check her vehicle history, and they don't try to sell her anything that she does not need.

Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra
12/14/2018
Was able to get vehicle in on short notice
Was able to let them know the problem, shop was able to order part before vehicle was even there.
Vehicle actually died on the way there, Terry was able to send a mechanic to help me bypass the problem to get it in saving me a tow bill.

12/12/2018
Bought this car without a pre purchase inspection needed lots of work! Terry explained all the things that needed to be done and the order of importance he tried to ease my worries and did a great job! My car purrs like a kitten! I was afraid I had a lemon. Thanks AutoTeam! Everyone there is so nice!

N
N.
Volvo XC90
12/05/2018
Quick cheep good quality work
They were quick fast and very nice 5 out of 5

KO
KIMBERLY, HAROLD O.
11/25/2018
Consistent excellence
You always put your customers first.

CL
Cleve L.
Ellensburg, WA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Cleve said that the business has the best mechanic, ever.

11/15/2018
Excellent Standards
Terry helped me. Outstanding service!
The confidence in the service was never in question as it can be at times in times an emergency.
I'd recommended them to any and all.