06/22/2019
Super expensive
I felt $850 was a bit steep for replacing the radiator on a 03 honda civic.
Teri from AutoTech responded on 06/25/2019

I spoke to the customer about this repair.  The repair was for diagnosis time of overheating which included a system pressure test and head gasket test. Vehicle passed the head test and we determined it had a bad radiator cap sealing surface.  Vehicle had been overheated causing damage to the thermostat.  Vehicle had a high level of water in it and not enough coolant.  We had to flush the sytem, replace the thermostat and the radiator.  The $850 repair bill was for the diagnosis time and all mentioned repairs, fluids, tax and hazmat fees. The customer appreciated the phone call and explanation and has a better understanding that this bill was for more than a the radiator.  Greg Cox, Owner

KK
Kathy K.
Hawaii
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business provided great service.

AA
ALAN A.
Dodge Dart
06/11/2019
Friendly, fast, and job well done! No hassles!
They are ready when I arrive and do a great job!

NS
NORMAN T S.
06/10/2019
Annual service
So far, so good...pleasant reception, prompt service, excellent result...

Richard M.
Mazda CX-7
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Richard said his wife did not show up for their first appointment, and the staff said it was no problem and to come right in. They took the vehicle in immediately and diagnosed the problem quickly. The service only took a couple hours, and the whole experience was excellent. They have not seen any engine lights come back on since picking up the vehicle.

NA
NATSUKO A.
06/09/2019
In and out
My experience may not be typical but I was in for a safety check that took l as than half hour.

JUNE R.
Ocean View, HI
06/07/2019
owner
I have used this company forever and I am always happy with service, I trust them

Rena R.
Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rena said the service was excellent and pleasant.

SY
SHARON Y.
05/23/2019
FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAST WORK
I depend on Auto Tech because they are fast and reliable. Always there for me when I need them.
Thank you Auto Tech crew. You guys are the BOMB!!!

JUNE R.
Ocean View, HI
Scion tC
05/23/2019
fast
I was in and out in one hour=fast

RL
ROBERT J L.
Jeep Cherokee
05/22/2019
Quick and thorough
Was in a pinch with a screw in a tire, they where able to squeeze me in and repair the tire and I was out the door and on my way to work in less than an hour!

ROBERT B.
Toyota Prius c
05/18/2019
Did what I requested quickly and efficiently.
Auto Tech did my state safety inspection and routine maintenance quicly and then gave me an invoice listing what they did. Charges seemed reasonable.

RONALD C.
Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019
Honest and fast.
yes I have gone there for years.

FF
Farzad F.
Keauhou, HI
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Farzad said the business has great people who are doing a great service to the community.

AG
ANTHONY G.
05/12/2019
Courteous
Every time I come to have my car serviced or maintained the staff are all so friendly and courteous, helpful and efficient

Joe K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Joe said Greg is a great guy and does good work.

SI
Santiago I.
Acura MDX
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Santiago said that the service went very well.

Toyota Pickup
05/03/2019
Don’t go there
Basically my truck broke down twice after I got it back from them

JIM P.
04/19/2019
Routine Service
Truck was in for routine service only. But lke always, I was met with friendly, courteous staff that is always sharing the Aloha spirit!
Thank you!

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Toyota Pickup
04/12/2019
Competency, efficiency, and cost containment are the words that come to my mind.
One of the things I appreciate most is their willingness to shop around for the best price for parts. And I know I can rely on their recommendations when it comes to servicing my vehicle(s).