4.5

Romulus, MI
Jeep Commander
09/26/2020
Quick Service
I received great customer service here. They were able to take my vehicle in and diagnosed the problem, even giving me a run down of what was immediate and what could wait.

TN
THEADRO N.
Dearborn Heights, MI
09/26/2020
You can't beat these guys

Davon R.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Davon said they were excellent in helping her, and they fixed the vehicle the same day.

DYSHON W.
09/24/2020
I've been a customer since 2006 and have no plans on changing that. You guys are the best, I truly appreciate you all. My trust in mechanic's is very important to me for my safety and finances, thank you that I'm able to invest it in you guys.

MARTIN S.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
09/24/2020
Excellent service, very fair pricing
I have taken all my vehicles to Auto Tech for serving and repairs for the last 15 years. The service is always prompt and the price is always reasonable.

AC
ADAM C.
Chrysler 300
09/18/2020
Outstanding service
The team at Autotech is highly professional and skilled at what they do. I needed a major repair on my Chrysler 300 and they did an outstanding job and I appreciate their work. They always give me an honest and fair assessment of what needs to be done and at a competitive price. Thank you for what you do. The entire team is outstanding- Amin, Moe, lady at the desk (forget her name) and everyone else.

BILL M.
Volkswagen GTI
09/17/2020
Professional, fast, respectful, cost-effective
Rebecca is very respectful & professional at the front desk. My car was repaired in a few hours at a great rate. Highly trustworthy service . Thank you !

ROBERT G.
GMC Savana Special
09/17/2020
SERVICE TIME IMPROVING.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY STAFF.

JO
JEFF O.
09/15/2020
Good work at a reasonable price
Got a terrific deal considering the amount of work done.

MK
Mike K.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that they're very efficient, helpful and have good prices.

RD
ROBERT D.
Ford Five Hundred
09/10/2020
Assistant Chief of Construction for the City of Detroit
I called to verify if an appointment was needed for an estimate. A very pleasant Ms Rebecca answered and stated that it was first come first served. I showed up and within a reasonable time the auto technician gave me a very reasonable estimate of what repairs were needed for my vehicle. Their demeanor was very respectable.

BW
Brian W.
Chrysler Sebring
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he has had his vehicle there 3-4 times in the last 2 months and feels like he has been scammed. When he took his vehicle in ,it wasn't making any noises and when he got it back, it was making all kinds of noises and all his dash sensors were lighting up. They charged him $180 to put a starter in, it has no warranty ,now his vehicle won't even start and they told him to get his piece of junk out of their parking lot. . Since going there, he has seen lots of people, on line, with similar experiences. He is very unhappy and may even talk to a lawyer.

CG
CARLOS G.
Ford Edge
08/31/2020
Always dependable; customer care/service
Auto Tech, in my opinion, holds the highest regard for customer satisfaction. It is not a fly-by-night mechanic clinic. They are certain to let the customer know what the problem is, the process to repair the problem and the cost. If you are looking for shade-tree mechanic prices, then this is not the place to repair the vehicle you need fixed. However, Auto Tech gives the best price for great service.

JOSEPH S.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Pontiac Vibe
08/29/2020
They are very professional
The people at Auto Tech are very efficient at getting work done whenever we drop a car off for service.

DESHAWN B.
Nissan Murano
08/28/2020
Fixed my Nissan
I found them to be fast they also let me know about other things that needed attention on my car in the near future.Great customer service