4.5

MICHAEL J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/29/2021
Wheel alignment
I had a wheel alignment done. Talked to the mechanic a couple different times. He showed me what he was doing because I needed a little bit of an adjustment on my upper ball jointt. Always have used these people for my wheel alignment.

Acura MDX
07/23/2021
Friendly service

WH
WESSAM H.
07/14/2021
Honest work at a great price
Been coming here for years, always got great work done quickly with excellent customer service. I highly recommend

TR
TOM R.
Mercury Sable
07/13/2021
Courteous, efficient front desk, great mechanics
I have used this company for more than 10 years and have always been satisfied, on the rare occasion there’s a problem, they take care of it quickly

JIM T.
07/11/2021
You DIDN'T fix my car, but you took my $500 !
My 2016 Ford Escape Titanium was given to you to fix a problem on the display. I had a service warning continually coming up on the display that a service was needed done to the vehicle. Apparently it was only something routine. But after pressing the OK button to turn off the warning message a certain number of times, the vehicle won't let you start it eventually. Fortunately it only happened at Kroger's supermarket along the road from you. And as I stay in the Red Roof hotel right next to you, I thought your business was the ideal place to have the car fixed. But the warning is still coming up. It looks like all you did was disconnect the battery to reset the vehicle control module, and then reconnect it. Because my radio clock was now an hour behind, which is what it defaults to when the battery is disconnected. That was for when I worked at Ford in Chicago. I want this fixed, because you took the money to do it !!!

Mumassar S.
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Mumassar said the business has good customer service.

Ecorse, MI
Audi Q7
07/09/2021
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT WORK.
AUTO TECH WAS AWESOME GREAT PRICE GREAT SERVICE . THE STAFF WAS PROFEESSIONAL AND VERY NICE . I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE YOUR VEHICLE THERE!!

Robert G.
Land Rover Range Rover
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the business is always good and he has only one issue. He had the check engine light come back on and will be going back.

KR
KEVIN R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
07/06/2021
Best in the business as usual
I have been getting all my vehicles repaired here for over 15 years and from day one the service has been incredible, the price is always fair and the work is always done to perfection

JERRY M.
Detroit, MI
06/27/2021

WM
William M.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
William said he checked around for alignment prices and they had the best price.. He likes them , thinks they are a good business and would go back. When he called them for a quote, he told them what size vehicle he had and the price when he picked it up was thirty dollars more. He was told it was because he had a large vehicle, but he told them that when he called for the quote. He didn't question it , but doesn't understand it.

RK
RACHEL K.
06/21/2021
Excellent customer service
I recommend everyone here! They have the best customer service and do quick HONEST work ALWAYS!!!!

06/19/2021
Excellence service and quality work
The staff at Auto Tech Clinic are excellent and always treat me right. My car was diagnosed and repaired very quickly for a major repair. I can’t say enough about how much I trust them to fix my car the right way.

JACKIE H.
Inkster, MI
Chevrolet Trax
06/19/2021
Diagnosis
This was my 2nd visit. The first time I thought my brakes were going bad and they could have taken my money but they told me they were fine. This time the diagnostic test showed over 600.00 worth of work but told me that if my car is still under warranty it will cover it and gave me a print out of the problem to give to the dealership.

AN
Ali N.
Ford Expedition EL
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Ali said he called around and other places that pushed him off 5 days , to even get an estimate. This business gave him same day service were quick and awesome. He will be a retuning customer. The staff was really nice and he liked the customer service. They initiated conversation with him, while he waited and didn't make him feel like he was a bother. He felt like they really enjoyed him being there and he appreciated that.