Trenton, MI
04/22/2019
Dealer repair
When I want dealer quality work completed with out the high price, auto tech is the place for me

RF
RICK F.
Mercury Milan
04/22/2019
Nate is great.
Job was done within one day. Price, I thought, was fair.
Nate and I think his name is Frank, was great to work with.
I'll be back.

KC
KRIS C.
04/17/2019
Helped recheck noise
Came in for a second look to see why I still was hearing some noise after a repair had recently been done. They looked into it and tightened things up. Didn't charge me to check things out.

CHRIS W.
Detroit, MI
GMC Envoy
04/11/2019
Always get the job done.
Always get the job done . prices are fair Nate and Rebecca excellent customer service for 3 years. No charge for a check out. Thanks alot for the birthday $10.00 oil change 7 quarts. I always recommend this auto repair service to friends and relatives and enemies.

Suzuki Aerio
04/08/2019
Love it!
Honest, helpful, and fair. Love this place.

SG
Shawn G.
Romulus, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said the business has good service, but sometimes they take a little long.

FK
FAWZI K.
Dodge Avenger
04/04/2019
Took my car for steering wheel sounds, they said they fixed it then boom it's still doing it, noting changed.

TN
THEADRO N.
Dearborn Heights, MI
03/30/2019
Your car will thank you
Since I've been in the area, which is over 10 years. I will always use auto tech

LC
Larry C.
Southgate, MI
03/29/2019
My air
Haas I truly enjoyed you servicing my vehicle until our last encounter. Being there for 5/1/2 hours only to have my vehicle overheat on the way home was unacceptable. Not only did I have to have it towed but had to rent a vehicle. My air conditioning wasn’t any better after leaving your shop than it was before I brought it there. Not to mention this it cost me 1300.00.

03/21/2019
Friendly, honest and they work with you on the repairs
They keep you informed about the results of 0your vehicle.

Buick LeSabre
03/17/2019
Strike
Let me welcome everybody to the wild Wild West

Rafik H.
Michigan
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Rafik said they were excellent.

RENITA G.
Canton, MI
Volkswagen Passat
03/06/2019
I've dealt with auto clinic for over 5 year's and will continue to do business with them. Their staff are well informed , stand behind their work and are very pleasant. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of auto repairs.

VA
Vijay A.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Vijay said the business is his go to clinic. They take good care of the vehicle.

CR
CHARLES R.
03/03/2019
Great experience
Very busy place but they will get the job done and you'll leave happy.

James R.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/02/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good for the most part.

MIKE M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/27/2019
Just incredible
Being around you guys is just like a dream coming true there's no other way I can express this.

ROBERT S.
02/20/2019
Very fast service
Very fast service wasnt there nomore then and hour or less

JACQULINE D.
Detroit, MI
FIAT 500X
02/18/2019
Trustworthy
I believe that Auto Tech Clinic has mechanics I can trust. Today I came in for a maintenance check. After checking my vehicle, they said my car had no issues. They could have easily told me that I needed to have work done, and then charged me for unnecessary service, but they didn’t. .I have recommended this business to others.

02/15/2019
poor service
My car was on the hoist for over 1 HR and I was told nothing, not until I ask the girl to find out what is going on. you have to many people in your shop doing nothing.