Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Churchville, PA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/19/2019
Repair
My car broke down on I-95 yesterday morning. After it was towed to Autotronics, my repair was completed within a few hours. These guys gave me the best attention. Although they had a full shop of work to be completed, they gave my car immediate attention. Antony and Owen are outstanding!

Rich G.
06/17/2019
Honest, Meticulous, Best car service
Autotronics is the Best Service Company I found to date. I had my Audi A6 at the Dealer for Warranty repair . While up on the lift they told me I needed back brakes and rotors at a cost of $800.00. I called Owen and got a price for $500.00. I've never had an issue with their service or repair. Finding honest companies that don't take advantage and are reputable are few and far in between. Try Autotronics for your next oil change or service. You won't be disappointed

CG
Cade G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Cade said that everything was done well.

KD
Kristen D.
Philadelphia, PA
Audi Q7
06/14/2019
Inspection
Owen made the process so easy. Thank you!

Brian M.
06/07/2019
great service always
always Quick service and review of other service due soon.

Rob R.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/05/2019
Amazing customer service and excellent knowledge.
Work on my vehicles are always done right and in a timely matter.

Susan C.
Warminster, PA
06/04/2019
Honest and reliable
Unfortunately, we bought a used lemon. We should have taken it to Auto Tronics prior to purchasing to be checked out, however we did not. (word to wise!) There was a long and lengthy list of safety issues. Auto Tronics helped us to prioritize these issues so that we could make the repairs in stages. Financially the repairs were still a burden, but having our child drive a safe and reliable car was important.
I am happy to say that the car is now safe and in running order...thanks to Auto Tronics! Thanks Owen and Antony!

Ron M.
Hatboro, PA
BMW Z4
05/31/2019
Personal attention and expertise
Owen and Antony are the best. Have had many cars serviced by them for years. Work is always done well and with attention to detail.

Mercedes-Benz E320

Dino F.
INFINITI Q50
05/22/2019
Clean place and honest
They fit me in did what was needed and told me what would be coming next time

SL
Steve L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he feels that the business overcharged and under delivered. He also said that he will not be going back to the business,

CL
Cesar L.
Philadelphia, PA
BMW M3
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Cesar said the service was fast.
Your T. from Auto Tronics responded on 05/23/2019

Cesar thank you for the opportunity to service your car and congratulations on the purchase of your M3! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Steve B.
Covert, MI
Ford Excursion
05/19/2019
Owen
Thanks again Owen!
Your T. from Auto Tronics responded on 05/23/2019

Steve best of luck with the Excursion and wish your son safe travels towing your boat home from Florida! You have the nicest Excursion we have ever seen. Feel free to reach out to us any time should you have any issues on the road near or far.

NF
Nina F.
Meadowbrook, PA
Porsche Cayenne
05/12/2019
Always A Great Experience
Easy to make an appointment. Fair pricing. Work done quickly and car delivered clean. Good hours. Always pleasant and explains the service needed and the price.
Your T. from Auto Tronics responded on 05/23/2019

Nina thank you for your continued business and support. Always a pleasure to see you.

NC
Nemesia C.
Horsham, PA
Volvo S60
05/12/2019
Car repair
It was pleasure to have my car repaired by Autotronics as it is running very well and I did not have too long. Thanks for a job well done. N.Castro
Your T. from Auto Tronics responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. We are happy to keep your Volvo on the road and I hope to see you pull up in a convertible one of these days!

Jim A.
Lincoln MKZ
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are exceptional and they kept him informed while the project was going on. He also stated that they are professional and always did a great job and that he is very pleased with the service.

KL
Kevin L.
Churchville, PA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/30/2019
Always great work!
Brought my car in for an inspection and oil change. Ended up paying for much more work but it was important caused by regular wear and tear. Noticed a major improvement in how my car drives. Nice work by Antony and crew.

DA
Daniel A.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
04/29/2019
Honest and reasonably priced
Very honest and reasonably priced. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

TR
Thomas R.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Volvo S60
04/21/2019
Always Attentive
We brought our car in for some routine maintenance, and - because this team looks everything over thoroughly - something much more pressing and even dangerous was discovered. It was explained in detail before any actress taken, and then the repair was made. We’re always very grateful for the attention to detail we receive at AutoTronics.

LA
Larry A.
04/20/2019
Great communication
Awesome service and excellent workmanship