AA
Great job

TH
Ted H.
05/06/2021
Most friendly people ever and great work
Mike and his crew are amazing. Super friendly and patient. Easy to work with and get things done quickly and with high quality. They tell you exactly what they are doing and why. Thanks guys!

CJ
Curtis J.
Toyota Yaris
05/04/2021
Great shop
The people are awesome, Mike is great, will always return!!

Matt H.
05/04/2021
Kind service
Josh was very nice and work was done well and on time.

Jayme B.
04/26/2021
Really cared about me and my well being
I didn’t end up getting my car fixed just because the repairs were too costly in general. The staff here were so amazing. Offered to drive me home even after I already told them I couldn’t use their services. Their pricing was honest and everyone was so kind to me during my whole ordeal. If and when I need a mechanic in the future this will be the place!

Jim M.

SA
Sohailaa A.
04/14/2021
Perfect
So easy going and professional work

Dean W.
04/08/2021
Thanks!!

RZ
Robert Z.
Kia Rio
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Robert said that he enjoyed his visit at the facility. He was very impressed and they're nice people.

04/07/2021
Good, friendly service
Auto Werks seems to be an honest and reputable auto repair shop. They are very helpful and don't treat you as if you know nothing. They don't try and upsell you or treat you like you're buying a used car. I will definitely be returning in the future.

Mikayla G.
04/01/2021
Wheel bearings
I recently moved to the Springs, my previous mechanic recommended Auto Werks and I couldn’t be happier. They were helpful friendly and answered all my questions. I can’t recommend them highly enough

04/01/2021
Well done
These folks do good work, very trustworthy

BL
Bruce L.
03/29/2021
Excellent folks
So appreciate Auto Werks. From Mike the owner, Josh at the front desk, and James who worked on the car, all so helpful and professional.

Jeff S.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/25/2021
Best and most honest mechanics in town!
Moved to Colorado Springs 21 years ago, and a friend recommended Auto Werks. Was that a God-thing! They are a joy to work with; very thorough; knowledgeable; and have even picked me up and driven me home when my car needed to stay overnight. I can honestly recommend them without any reservation. Dr. Jeffry Smith

Audra B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/24/2021
Exceptional and trustworthy mechanic
We’ve been coming to AutoWerks for years. Mike and Josh and the whole staff are always honest, reliable and they communicate effectively. We can trust what they say and do. We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.