ER
Eric R.
07/18/2019
Amazing service
We have used Auto Werks on several occasions and have never been disappointed. They are honest, do great work, and get things done when you expect or sooner. The shop is about 25 minutes away from my house, but worth the drive every time! I would highly recommend them.

Mike M.
Toyota Celica Supra
07/10/2019
Leaking oil pan and radiator flush
I took my car in because it was leaking oil. This is a project car, and Mike spotted a problem with my coolant. I always count on Autowerks to keep me running, and those guys never failed to deliver. I had my car back in one week. Awesome!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks Mike! We really appreciate your patience with us and letting work on the Supra

God Bless and keep Drummin!

JD (Jody) S.
Jeep Liberty
07/09/2019
Skilled and Hones
I have been taking vehicles, both personal and business, to Mike at Autowerks for over 10 years. They are friendly, professional and extremely honest and reliable. I would not have a second thought about recommending them to someone.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 07/09/2019

Hey JD thank you so much! You are a pleasure to work with!

RI
Robert I.
Ford Thunderbird
07/08/2019
A shop I can trust!!
Outstanding work!! Mike and his folks were able to fix a long time problem which the local Ford service department had not been able to! I’m happy to say that I no longer have to take my wife’s car to the dealership!! I’ve found a reliable shop that does high quality work, and at very reasonable prices! Also, they followed up the next day to see how the car was running. Thank you!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Robert! Your car is gas to work on! Hahahaha
Seriously we do so appreciate you and your willingness to help us get the vehicle done correctly

EH
Ed H.
06/11/2019
2013 Chevy Malibu
Runs better and has a little more power.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate your business and your friendship!

Blessings,

Micky B.
Toyota Venza
06/10/2019
Smart & caring people God Bless all
They give you a fair & honest estimate. They call to report anything that may need other attention before they proceed. They keep up with new and current changes on all makes of cars. They care about you and your auto.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks so much for you kind words. We will be talking in the future I'm sure!

God bless

TG
Tony G.
06/02/2019
Unbelievable Integrity
If you are looking for an honest mechanic who will stand behind their work. Look no further. Mike is a great person who does his best for you. I am a customer for life.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 06/12/2019

thanks Tony! Enjoyed working on your vehicle. We are here to help you out!

Blessings,

RV
Riley V.
Durango, CO
05/15/2019
Riley
They were very nice and extremely professional.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Riley!  We appreciate you and letting us work on your vehicle.

Brian B.
05/08/2019
Personal Professional Service
Mike and Josh know what they are doing and communicate constantly. I appreciate the extra touch they give to true customer service. And they stand behind their work!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you Brian! It is a pleasure doing business with you. If we can help in any way in the future please let us know!

SR
Sandi R.
05/01/2019
Fast fix
I had to find somebody to put a part in my truck really fast so I could get home and auto works came through for me, the people there are very friendly and very eager to help you out. I am very happy with the work that they did and they didn’t charge me an arm and a leg like most places do if you need something done I suggest at least calling them and find out if they could do the job . I highly recommend the crew at auto Works .
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you Sandi!
We appreciate working on your vehicle.

Saturn SL
04/26/2019
Wonderful service
I enjoyed the service greatly and even more so when I got my car back in working condition. My car runs like new and was worth the wait. I would come again.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Hannah! We apprecitat the kind words-

Dennis C.
04/23/2019
Alternator repair.
Mike diagnosed my problem and completed the replacement of the alternator in a timely manner.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks so much Dennis. We appreciate you.

Michael P.
Overton, NV
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/12/2019
Great communications
I brought my truck in for a mystery noise which as most people know will sometimes require tenacity to find. All through the process Mike kept me informed and made sure I was in agreement with what he was doing. The problem was found and repaired. Mike is easy to talk with and most importantly he actually listens and hears what you are saying.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 04/24/2019

Hey Mike! Hoping your trip back home was well. If you are ever here again, stop by and say hello

Mary S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019
Total customer service
Taking time to fit me in.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you, Mary.  We appreciate you trusting us with your auto repair.

Mac M.
04/07/2019
Two vehicles, twice the rewards!!
Mike and Josh were wonderful, great service and price. Had both vehicle's worked on. Wonderful customer service, we love this shop.

Thank you so much Mac!

Jim B.
Dodge Durango
04/06/2019
Transmission flush
Great job - on time and on estimate. I'm very picky about who works on my cars and I've used them for years with no complaints. Definitely will use again.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 04/24/2019

JIm you are such a nice guy. Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate you as well

AK
Alexia K.
04/01/2019
Patient and Helpful
I will never take my car to any other mechanic. Mike and his crew are honest and will do anything they can to help and make sure you can be comfortable in your car. I appreciate everything they did for me.

CV
Celso V.
Nissan Murano
03/30/2019
Power steering work
Auto Weeks fix my power steering problem fast and perfect. Mike and the crew do excellent work. My car has been running great after I had Auto Weeks take care of my Nissan Murano. Can say enough about the great work they do. I will never take my car anywhere else. There work is excellent and very professional.

Celso velez

MARK M.
03/30/2019
Always fixed right
I have come to Autowerks for repairs for over 20 years. I trust Mike and his team, and the last repair was perfect again.

Scott S.
Nissan Murano
03/28/2019
Always the best
If you’ve never experienced it, having relationships a business that you trust and respect is rare these days. Mike and his team are a business and a family of that caliber. I use to do all of my own car maintenance and repairs but I just don’t have the space and or time these days. It’s still just as important to have it done right to my standards but that’s not easy to find. I found Mike after trying several other shops who didn’t measure up. I haven’t looked anywhere since and that was 3 years ago. You couldn’t ask for a better team to take car of your cars.