Therri M.
Isuzu Trooper
04/26/2018
Therri mestas
I just want to say thank you for listening to me and taking the time to fix my trooper. I love my truck and just when I was told it was time to get rid of it you guys fixed a really simple problem that others missed!! Thank you and beyond. Therri. Mestas

LF
Laura F.
Dodge Neon
04/20/2018
Honest
Brought my car in-worried it was going to leave me stranded! Josh and Mike took time to listen and diagnose! Honest and helpful!
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you so much bringing your vehicle to us. Anything we can do
to help you please let us know!

Bob H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/12/2018
Fast Service and the job went well!
You Guys Are the Best! Thank you for the quick turn a round.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you Bob- It was a pleasure doing business with you

Ben H.
Ford
04/11/2018
Excellent work with honesty and integrity
Friendly and competent service with good explanation of vehicle needs.Vehicle runs better than it has in years. I am very satisfied with the work performed and highly recommend Mike and his staff.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you so much Ben. We very much enjoy working with you on your vehicles.

Dennis M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/04/2018
89 truck
As usual, Mike provides for those who ask. I had an easy request and Mike provided better and faster than promised. Thanks Mike for all you serve.

Thank you Dennis! Great doing business with you

Shelly S.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Shelly said this business did everything in their power to help her. The service was prompt and they were awesome. She was thankful for them.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Shelly it is always a pleasure to work with you on your vehicle.

David D.
03/12/2018
Communication about ongoing repairs
The staff truly cares about not only my vehicles health, but also the faith I walk in.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

David, that you my friend! It is always a pleasue working with you and seeing you.
Please don't hesitate with any concerns or questions!

God Bless you

John S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/11/2018
Honesty and Integrity
My next door neighbor recommend this shop for repairs and the work was done quickly and to my expectations.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you John. We appreciate the ability to work on your vehicle. It is a pleasure to work with you1

EA
Eddie A.
03/11/2018
Amazing Mechanics!!!!!!
Josh and Mike are the best mechanics around! They are so friendly, true and honest!!!

Thanks Eddie! Thanks for being who you are! We appreciate you

Bessings,

HH
henry H.
Monument, CO
Kia Soul
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Henry said the service was terrific. The staff have taken care of him in the past and followed through with what they said they'd do. He was very satisfied with their services.

PT
PAUL T.
MG MGB
03/04/2018
Reliable and Trustworthy
Auto Werks is a reliable and trustworthy auto repair shop. The technicians provide great service and really do look after their customers. I have been taking all my cars to Auto Werks for routine maintenance as well as major repairs.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you Paul. We have been working on your vehicles for years and we have enjoyed every step of the process with you! Thanks again!

PP
Pete P.
GMC Pickup
03/01/2018
My vehicle broke down at a very bad time for me with some extremely cold weather and I had to ride my motorcycle. Mike got it fixed quickly and correctly and I only had to ride the motorcycle one day to work
The truck was fixed quickly and the correctly to include the replacement of parts on the other side of the vehicle where the wheel bearings failed. This will prevent failure of the bearings and replacement of my brake rotors and pads. I don't have to worry about something failing on the front wheels.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you for the kind words Pete! If we can help you with anything, please let us know.
Always a pleasure working with you and your family

Mark C.
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff were very careful and professional.

Mike M.
Westcliffe, CO
02/21/2018
Awesome
Auto Werks gets a 10 star rating from me. You kept my wife safe in inclement weather when she was having car issues, you took the time from your busy schedule to fix her car so she wasn't stranded in the Springs. We live 3 hours away in the mountains and we make the drive to Auto Werks for all our vehicle needs because Mike and Josh are just that good. Not only are they extremely good mechanics but their strongest asset is that they are totally honest and they're business and personal ethics raise the bar to the heavens. Thanks again

EH
Ed H.
02/17/2018
Auto Werks
The people you encounter when you go in there, always positive and happy. They get it done wright the first time.

David P.
Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2018
Love the friendly, caring service.

LL
Lisa L.
Kia Sportage
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the business treats her like family. The staff cares about the customers. It does a good job at diagnosing her vehicle and letting her know what needs to be done.

GJ
Grant J.
Ford Excursion
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Grant said the staff were all honest and wonderful. They were straight forward about what was going on, and they didn't charge for things that weren't happening with his vehicle.

Dave H.
Castle Rock, CO
02/10/2018
Honest, Kind, Efficient
We were fortunate to choose this shop out of the many that popped up on a google search. Our daughter goes to school out of town so we were not familiar with any repair shops in her town. The owners of the shop were very attentive and helpful, the estimate was 100% correct and the work was done quickly. Highly Recommend Auto Werks.

Kevin S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is great but not perfect.
Michael P. from Auto Werks

Thank you Kevin. We will try to get that right for you!