Roger M.
01/18/2019
Focus Motor Mounts
In the past we have always been hesitant about having any of our vehicles worked on because we have not found a shop that we could trust. We have found that shop with AutoWerks and Mike. Thank you so much for not trying to oversell what is needed.

John A.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/16/2019 Category: Service
John said he would definitely recommend this business.

CV
Celso V.
Nissan Murano
01/12/2019
The experience was awesome the service was outstanding and fast. Had the BG engine service done my SUV is running great. Recommend Auto Wrecks to anyone that needs auto service. Great customer service. Thank you Mike

Thanks so much Celso -
I need to make sure it is Auto Werks vs. Auto Wrecks. :}
That is funny
Blessings

Dolores H.
Oldsmobile Regency
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Dolores said she is thankful for the good service, the facility is clean and the staff is wonderful.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate your kind words

EH
Ed H.
01/06/2019
Auto Werks
Oil change for the Malibu, good service, friendly, good job.

Thanks Ed! You are a blessing my friend

God Bless, Mike

Nissan Pathfinder
12/29/2018
Mike and his guys went above and beyond to help us with a tranny and radiator problem. He was in contact with us every step of the way. Top notch service. I highly recommend.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks so much Smantha - I am glad we got your vehicle running well for you

Scott S.
Nissan Murano
12/21/2018
They treat my car like it was theirs
I trust them without question. Things that need to be done they take care of. Things that I can wait or don’t need right now they let me know. They treat it as if it was their vehicle which is a huge comfort. Great people and great work.

Awesome! Thanks you Scott

Mac M.
12/03/2018
Fantastic Service
Mike and the crew are always professional, honest and do great work!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks so much Mac!

BJ
Bruce J.
11/29/2018
They are honest and gets the work done when they say
They inform you on what the repair will cost before they do it so there's no surprises in their work is done well and they are honest. They also get the work done when they say they will
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/29/2018

Hey Bruce it is real pleasure to work with you on your vehicles. Thanks so much for letting us help you out

Merry Chritmas

Ricky (NELSON) M.
GMC Sonoma
11/28/2018
Front End Woes
Mike, his wife, and his entire shop, are people of integrity and honesty. They will work with you, providing options when available, and always having your best interest and safety in mind.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you brother! It is always a pleasure doing business with you and your family

TK
Tyler K.
11/28/2018
Honest Pricing
The mechanical work was accomplished in less time than originally expected. The actual price came in much under the quote as a result. They were very honest and didn’t charge me for the extra hours even though I would have never have known otherwise!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/29/2018

A quality Job at a Fair Price is what we do and working with you is awesome! Thenks Tyler.
We appreciate you

BD
Bob D.
11/20/2018
NAPA SERVICE CTR.
Very pleased with your friendly and thorough service. I feel confident that my car will be safe on the road. Giving us a ride back to our home and picking us up after car was done is exceptional customer service. Being new in town, we are pleased the NAPA Store recommended
AUTO WERKS to us.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks Bob. We appreciate letting us work on your car.
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Micky B.
Toyota Venza
11/16/2018
Very Professional
Staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. They make you feel comfortable and confident that you will be treated fairly with your repairs. My aunt referred me and she has taken her car into AUTO WERKS for at least 10 years.
I was given options of battery replacement with cost and timeframes. I was very pleased with the. service I received and will be returning in the future.
Thanks for being honest in your business dealings.
Micky B.

Thank you Micky! It was our pleasure to work on your vehicle. Thanks so much

PT
PAUL T.
11/15/2018
Reliable and Trustworthy
Auto Werks is reliable and trustworthy. I have been an Auto Werks customer for over 20 years and their technicians consistently provide outstanding service.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Paul thanks so much for letting us work on your vehicle

Lon M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2018
Proprietors of good character !
On my first visit to Motor Werks, I was convinced that I was dealing with a reputable and able establishment. I've found that "housekeeping " says volumes about the total operation of a business. The shop, front and rear, indicated great pride of the owners, Sylvia and Mike.
Great service at a fair price!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Lon for the kind words. If we can help you in the future please let us know!

ST
Susan T.
10/28/2018
Great shop! honest, fair, thoughtful, service oriented!
This auto shop is reliable and trustworthy. They will not try to sell you something you don't need. They do their best to help keep the cost of repairs down when possible. They will explain your options in an understandable manner. They also "go the extra mile" when you need help. I know I can rely on them to do what they say.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Susan and thanks for letting us work on your vehicle. Let us know if we can be of service to you

Mac M.
10/28/2018
Werks - Work!
Honesty, quality and price are their great characteristics. Friendly workers and great work. We love the job they do, say what they mean, mean what they say.
Joshua the mechanic set up time to work on brakes, rods and other's on our Van. We love Werks and Mike has a great attitude!

Hey Mac, you are a blessing. Thanks so much

DN
Daniel N.
Nissan Versa
10/27/2018
Blessing from God
Mike and his staff do fast, amazing, honest, work. Thank you Mike for keeping my family safe!!! God bless.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Daniel thank you for letting us work on your vehicle. We appreciate your kind words

Blessings

KP
Ken P.
10/23/2018
Trust: for 12 years Mike has taken care of my vehicles and me. Integrity and trust are what counts and you get both at AUTOWERKS.
I said it all; TRUST& INTEGRITY. Mike has kept my cars running at peak performance, worry free for the last 12 years.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Ken always a pleasure to work on your vehicle -

RD
Robyn D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/21/2018
Respectful, Honest, Hardworking
Thank you for such great service for all of my family's cars. We always know we can trust you and your staff. Thank you for treating your customers with respect and providing information, but not "selling" anything extra that is not needed. We appreciate you!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 11/20/2018

Than you Robyn. We appreciate you and the family so much

Blessings,