Mike M. on 02/21/2018
"Awesome "
Auto Werks gets a 10 star rating from me. You kept my wife safe in inclement weather when she was having car issues, you took the time from your busy schedule to fix her car so she wasn't stranded in the Springs. We live 3 hours away in the mountains and we make the drive to Auto Werks for all our vehicle needs because Mike and Josh are just that good. Not only are they extremely good mechanics but their strongest asset is that they are totally honest and they're business and personal ethics raise the bar to the heavens. Thanks again
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 06:10 AM
Ed H. on 02/17/2018
"Auto Werks"
The people you encounter when you go in there, always positive and happy. They get it done wright the first time.
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 04:05 PM
David P. on 02/17/2018
"Excellent "
Love the friendly, caring service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 03:10 PM
Lisa L. on 02/16/2018
Lisa said the business treats her like family. The staff cares about the customers. It does a good job at diagnosing her vehicle and letting her know what needs to be done.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Grant J. on 02/12/2018
Grant said the staff were all honest and wonderful. They were straight forward about what was going on, and they didn't charge for things that weren't happening with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Dave H. on 02/10/2018
"Honest, Kind, Efficient "
We were fortunate to choose this shop out of the many that popped up on a google search. Our daughter goes to school out of town so we were not familiar with any repair shops in her town. The owners of the shop were very attentive and helpful, the estimate was 100% correct and the work was done quickly. Highly Recommend Auto Werks.
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 05:34 AM
Kevin S. on 02/07/2018
Kevin said the business is great but not perfect.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you Kevin. We will try to get that right for you!

Blessings,

Tim D. on 01/27/2018
Tim said he appreciates this business. The employees were responsive and quick. They were very easy to work with. The prices are very competitive.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018

Thanks for the kind words Tim -
We appreciate your coming to the shop!

Janet S. on 01/25/2018
"Auto Werks is a great place for car repairs."
All staff are courteous and patient. Everything is explained and all problems are taken care of. I never leave worried about what was done. I've been going here for 25 years.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 07:39 PM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Janet - If there is anything we can do, please let us know!

David S. on 01/23/2018
"It Gets Done"
I have used Auto Werks for years. Mike, the owner, always lets me know what he had found and the options to take care of it. When I ask him to take care of something, it gets done. If AW cannot do something Mike will tell you up front and will not try to slip in an outside source like some dealerships do. The prices are reasonable for the work accomplished. I have recommended AW to other people and found that some already use them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 03:06 PM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you David. Thanks for the kind words about our service and our relationship!
If there is anything we can do to help, let us know

Doug P. on 01/18/2018
"As always great service!"
I always appreciate Mike's honesty and respect for our family budget. I am confident that I always receive a fair price and never feel pressured. The work is always completed in a timely manner. I dropped the car off at 7 am and the work was completed by 3:30 pm. I have been bringing my car here for 4 years now and NEVER had a bad experience!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 08:40 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 01/23/2018

Thanks Doug we really appreciate you and the family

Tim C. on 01/12/2018
"Consistent service"
We appreciate Mike and Auto Werks. Would have appreciated being asked if we wanted them to replace our cabin air filter, as we know how to do it ourselves and the markup for auto service places seems to usually be ridiculously high for this simple procedure. Other than that, we are consistently pleased with the service on our cars and help diagnosing major issues with one of our other cars.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:25 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 01/23/2018

Tim, thanks for the Review you gave us. Looks like I did not give you the option on having do the job for you or not.
We did charge you for the part but did not charge you for the labor to put it in. But my fault for not letting you know about the filter

Once again
Thanks for the information

Eric R. on 01/03/2018
"Very honest and friendly"
We searched for a long time to finally find an honest mechanic in Colorado Springs. Auto Werks is great! They are upfront and honest about what needs to be done. It feels great knowing I can trust what they tell me and know they are not trying to get me to fix things that don't need fixed. I would highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:22 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you Eric! I appreciate your input.

Have a great day

Frank H. on 12/30/2017
"Escaped!"
Brought in 05 Escape for repair estimate to determine if it was worth additional work. Complete & detalied evaluation with ongoing telephone updates during the day kept us appraised of status & progress. Written report was evaluated with prioritized estimates of costs for each repair at end of day. Even though we did not have them do the work (repair costs > value), they will be mechanic of choice in future.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 07:54 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 01/23/2018

Oh what a bummer :) Another Escape gone to the bone yard. Despite the end result of your vehicle we really enjoyed working with you in the process. Please let us know if we can help in the future

Blessings, Mike

Bruce J. on 12/05/2017
"They replaced the brake line quickly and reasonable priced"
Auto Werks took my Jeep in and they told me it would probably be done by the next day. the same day I brought it in they gave me a phone call and gave me an estimate of what it would cost which was less than I expected and got the Jeep fixed that day. They got the jeep fixed quicker than expected and cost me less than I thought it would.
Review Created: 12/05/2017 04:55 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 12/06/2017

Thanks so much Bruce!
If there are any questions about your vehicle, please call us. We would love to help you
Merry Christmas!

Bob C. on 12/05/2017
Bob said the staff members were able to find and fix a problem with his vehicle that no one else could. They were pleasant to deal with.
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 12/11/2017

Thanks Bob for the kind words. If you have any other problems please let us know if we can help!

God bless

Michelle G. on 12/05/2017
Michelle said the staff were courteous. They called her every step of the way to confirm things with her before doing them. She thanked them for their service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Deryck G. on 11/30/2017
Deryck said he received good service.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you so much Deryck. We appreciate your spending time rating us. Let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

Blessings, Mike

Patrick W. on 11/25/2017
Patrick said the staff are very courteous and professional. They are very customer oriented and honest. He really likes them.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 12/04/2017

Thanks so much Pat! Have a great day and if there is anything we can do, please call

Richard Q. on 11/24/2017
"Friendliness, competence, honest feed back "
Another good visit, the CV driveshafts on both sides were replaced and the vehicle drives much smoother. This car has 340,679 miles and would not have survived without Auto Werks care and maintenance. THANK YOU Guys!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:55 AM
Michael P. at Auto Werks responded on 11/27/2017

You are so welcome my friend! Over the years we have come to enjoy working on your vehicle.
Merry Christmas my friend!