AT
Andrea T.
GMC Yukon
10/09/2018
Kind, caring, knowledgeable!
First time using this place based on church affiliation and they WOWED me from my first call. Would absolutely go back and will

GW
George W.
Colorado
10/08/2018 Category: Service
George said the business checked his brakes and told him he needed new one's, he said the service was done well. It was overall good prompt service.

CP
Chris P.
10/02/2018
Always great service
Always calls to give update on the work that needs to done or that is being done. Great people to work with.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words. Always a pleasure to work on your vehicle.

Bill; B.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/02/2018
Bill Deckman A/C repair
Great work done at a fair price. Extraordinary communication every step of the way during a repair process that got more and more complicated due to access issues. Don’t find that kind of service very often any more!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 10/03/2018

Thankyou Bill - really appreciate your willingness to let us work on your car!

10/01/2018
Eddie is great!
Eddie is so amazing, and makes everyday brighter just by being around!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 10/01/2018

ST
Susan T.
09/28/2018
Integrity and Caring
This shop is honest!! They tell you what you really need to fix, and don't try to sell you something you don't need. They do the job right. They try to find discounts for you whenever possible.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks so much Susan. We so much appreciate working on your vehicle.

LJ
Lauren J.
09/27/2018
Customer care
I came to auto werks after firestone told me my rack and pinion needed to be replaced. I had only gone to them for an alignment. After Mike checked it out he told me that part was functioning correctly and did not need to be replaced. I did need new roters and brakes though. Mike walked me through and explained in terms I could understand what needed to be replaced. I spoke with both Mike and Josh and they were tremendously helpful. I greatly appreciate the integrity, quality workmanship, and professionalism that they practice. As someone who knows very little about cars I really appreciate how straightforward they are and don’t take advantage of my lack of knowledge like other shops try to. I will definitely bring my car back for all of my maintenance needs.

BG
Brock G.
Colorado
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Brock said that his visit to the facility took a long time.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the review Brock. I apologize for the long time and hope it did not interfere with anything you were doing. We will be looking into improving our scheduling procedure.

Bruce M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/15/2018
Front and rear brakes replaced.
Service was fast and professional.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for the response you gave us Bruce. Let us know if we can help in the future

09/10/2018
Intelligent and personable mechanic
Met my needs with speed and care. Mike has been taking care if my family's cars for years, and I will never have to look for another mechanic here.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We always look forward to seeing your family.

God Bless you

BK
Bob K.
09/07/2018
Great customer service!
Dee & I are so happy Eddie Auckland recommended us to your and your business! Wonderful people -- great service!
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks so much Bob. Eddie is a great guy. We will do everything we can to help you with you vehicle

Bob S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/06/2018
Exceptional
Mike does his best to accommodate his customers with his team. Josh, was knowledgeable about the work performed and was very helpful. I have repeatedly gone to Mike since 1993 and suggest that you take advantage of his services.

Thankyou Bob!
We appreciate your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you all these years!
Blessings,

08/30/2018
Honest and helpful.
Mike and his coworkers quickly solved my car's problem, which was a worn-out alternator. I know he will not trick or overprice me! They are reliable.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your trust and will never take advantage of that!
Anything we can do to help please let us know

DV
Diane V.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the service was good. The employees graciously provided a ride from her service visit.

Thanks!
If we can help you in any way please give us a call.

PG
Paul G.
Chevrolet
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that he was completely satisfied with what they did and the staff's professionalism.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks so much Paul!

David D.
Cadillac CTS
08/05/2018
Cadillac CTS
Vehicle developed a minor leak at 108,000 miles. Mike and his tech's looked at it, found the water pump was leaking and made the appropriate repair ON TIME AND WITHIN THE ESTIMATE, work was done correctly and returned same day clean and ready to go.
Great service and people.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you David. We appreciate the kind words!
God Bless you and Pat

Jim M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/31/2018
I think the problem was fixed.
My engine was overheating and a different fan appears to have significantly improved air flow.
Michael P. from Auto Werks responded on 08/09/2018

Hey Jim - thanks!
It was fun working on this vehicle.

Blessings, Mike

SG
Sharon G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the people at this business are always very professional, friendly, and thorough with their work. This is where she takes her vehicle whenever it has an issue. She can always count on Mike and the crew to be honest and to help her out in an emergency. They were the only people that were willing to come to her aid one winter when she had a dead battery. Mike sent his son over to where she was to give her a jump. She still takes her vehicle to the Subaru dealership for oil changes, because she gets free oil changes from them. When they tell her there is something wrong with her vehicle, she brings it to Mike's to verify it.

Jennie G.
07/28/2018
Great Auto Shop
Fast, reliable, reasonable, honest! Thanks Mike!

Jacob H.
Calhan, CO
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff members were very honest and helpful. The owner dropped him off at his job because that was his only vehicle. It impressed him. The staff got the work done. They were up-front, gracious and provided great service. They were also trustworthy.