GS
GORDON S.
BMW 325i
10/23/2020
Top notch service
Fast first class BMW service, thanks.

TE
Terry E.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Terry said he think it was just good service on the vehicle. He has no problems.

Porsche 911
10/21/2020
Excellent work

PR
PABLO R.
10/17/2020
X1 Servo and Time chain change
Great service. I 've never had a problem so far. I am very happy with the service provided.

UK
Umakant K.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Umakant said they were quick and got it fixed quickly.

KA
KATHY A.
10/13/2020
A thorough checkup for my vehicle
Routine maintenance on an older car turned out to be a good experience. First he company contacted me because of a reminder about it on their records. I couldn’t get to the early morning appointment but they took it in at mid morning. All is now in good working order, passing inspection and providing me with a list of repairs and checks provided. Nice work.

RT
RON T.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/07/2020
Quick and friendly service!
They took the time to listen to my issues and took quick action to resolve my problem with my car. The service and professionalism in which they handled everything from start to finish was great.

09/30/2020

Kristi A.
Plymouth, MI
Chrysler Crossfire
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Kristi said they were wonderful to her. The owner rescued her when her vehicle broke. They got everything fixed. They recognized when other maintenance was needed. They were perfect.

DAVE M.
Porsche 914
09/23/2020
914, repairs
Good communication. Fixed the problem in timely fashion. Met with mechanic after repairs and was pleased with his responses. When cost was higher than estimate, worked with me to come up w/ amiable solution.

Maryjo S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Mary Jo said the business was very pleasant, very helpful and also very thoughtful.

EB
ED B.
Bridgman, MI
09/19/2020
Trust
I trust this shop to take care of my Subaru and Toyota.

PT
PETER T.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/16/2020
A team of professionals...and a Brendan, the owner, is a terrific leader
I have used Autobahn Imports to service my MB350 SUV for the last 4 years. The car has been well cared for by Autobahn and the car performs very well. I have had a few items that needed immediate attention, and they got me in quickly. The car has gone in for scheduled checkups and inspections. There have been few surprises after servicing, yet it is understandable with the age and mileage on the car. Again, Autobahn has always addressed the issues quickly. As for value, the fees are fair. There is no padding of the work that needs to be done. This is different from the dealership where I bought my car. Once the warranties were over, every time I brought my car in for scheduled servicing, my bill exceeded $1000 with minimum work done. Autobahn has been a refreshing change. I trust Brendan and his team.

RF
RICK F.
Berrien Springs, MI
09/15/2020
Highly knowledgeable
Brendan, the owner, is very knowledgeable about the complexities of German cars. He knows the vehicles well and this is readily apparent during a conversation with him. I can not describe his fees as ‘cheap’ but owners of German cars understand that for quality cars you must have quality care. Autobahn Imports is my ‘go to’ shop for my Audi.

SR
STEVE R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/12/2020
Autobahn Imports is the place to go.
Needed a new battery. They got me right in and right out. No problems.