Laura B.
Benton Harbor, MI
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Laura said she just dropped it off, it was same day service , was pretty easy and convenient.

HD
Harry D.
West Bloomfield, MI
BMW Z3
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Harry said the staff was able to accommodate him even without an appointment and they provided good service.

John C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Audi Q7
06/17/2021 Category: Service
John said staff fix the vehicle at a reasonable price and it runs perfectly.

DAVID M.
Sawyer, MI
06/09/2021
Thank you guys!
Good guys and straightforward advice. First foray into foreign cars…. And they are making the transition easier.

Union Pier, MI
Volvo C70
06/05/2021
Inspection
Inspection revealed several items needing attention after car was in storage for 18 months. Even got a priority ranking for completing the work. Very helpful.

CAROL B.
BMW Z3
06/04/2021
Efficiency
They were very prompt with getting my vehicle scheduled and fixed in the same day . The price was very fair. I highly recommend this company.

DIANA S.
Volkswagen Passat
06/01/2021
Pleased satisfied
Friendly people. Very accomodating. Confident they are very good at what they do.

05/29/2021
BMW
Excellent work

TOM B.
BMW Z4
05/22/2021
Preventative Maintenance
My Z4 is a 2003 and I always have an oil change after taking it out of winter storage. I depend on you to keep it in good running condition. I have used your services for the last15 years or so and have not had any issues with my car. You know what needs attention and you do excellent work.

MILT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/19/2021
Very helpful. Very friendly.
It was just a simple purchase of a battery. These people are so nice, I'm happy to give them my business.

SR
STEVE R.
Benton Harbor, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/18/2021
Only the best at autobahn.
Autobahn is where to go if you have a foreign car needing service. Honest reasonable and super professional.

MARK M.
Volvo XC60
05/17/2021
Excellent work!
We have taken our vehicles to Autobahn for years. We are always pleased with the care and dedication they put into their work. Highly recommend!

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/14/2021
Friendly. Honest. Dependable.
Great alternative to a dealer for repairs of foreign luxury vehicles. Friendly hometown service.

05/10/2021
The guys know foreign vehicles!
Was looking for a dealer who could service my 2013 X5 in the southwest Michigan area and got Autobahn as a recommendation from a coworker. These guys diagnosed my issue and got me out of there in a timely fashion. I also got a list of services that they offer to get my car running optimally. I would give 6 out of 5 stars if possible. Efficient!!

SCOTT W.
Audi TT
05/04/2021
Autobahn keep my little 2003 Audi in tip top shape.
I've trusted my 2003 auto with Brendan Heenan and his mechanics for many years. They are highly efficient to repair what ever my auto needs and thoroughly maintains what should be inspected based on mileage and time. Also I appreciate Autobahn Imports-a top‐notch mechanic garage- is so convenient to me located in Berrien county. A small town friendly shop