Autocrafters CARSTAR Collision - Bensalem

SP
Stephanie P.
09/07/2018
Quality Service!
I cannot say enough about how wonderful this autobody shop is. I have never worked with more kind and caring people. After my accident, my car could have been totaled, but they did not let this happen! They searched for the best parts at a great price! This was not an easy task because my make and model is older and hard to find. Not only does my car look brand new, the inside was cleaned and they took it out for a test drive in the rain to check a car problem I was having BEFORE my accident. They took their time to make sure my car was in the best condition it could be in! I couldn’t have asked for better service. This is the only place to go to have your car worked on! Thank you again!

Daniel H.
07/11/2015
Wonderful nice people
This place made me feel like all I had to do was take my car and leave the rest to them. They finished my car ahead of estimated time and they were just wonderful. I would recommend them to anybody.

Jonathan A.
04/25/2013
Best prices and quality work
Just awesome. I would refer anybody

Stan H.
Congers, NY
Outstanding Service
Great job on my Oddesy. Frank was helpful and Diana was outstanding. They gave me the best service ever.

Stan H.
Arlington, TX
Outstanding Service

BV
Brian V.
Johnstown, OH
03/14/2013
great people
Service is great and Diana at front desk is very helpful. She is a great communicator's

TK
Thomas K.
Ford
01/04/2013 Category: Collision
The people were very friendly.

Mr. L.
01/03/2013 Category: Collision
I had no problems.

Roger R.
Acura
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
I was satisfied with the service.

Joanne B.
Buick
12/17/2012 Category: Collision
They were very nice, thorough, and on time. I had no problems.

CF
Christine F.
Toyota
12/15/2012 Category: Collision
They were very personable. The staff were wonderful and very helpful.

KC
Katie C.
Hyundai
12/13/2012 Category: Collision
They are nice, especially Diane. She went out of the way to give good customer service.

Rich W.
Jeep
12/12/2012 Category: Collision
The customer service was the best I have ever seen and the work was good.

CP
Catherine P.
12/11/2012 Category: Collision
It was a very pleasant experience.

MZ
Mike Z.
Mercedes
12/10/2012 Category: Collision
They were very nice, got the job done, and I had no problems.

FV
Felipe V.
Scion
12/10/2012 Category: Collision
They were very helpful. They had the rental ready for me. They kept me informed.

Lenny M.
Honda
12/07/2012 Category: Collision
It was a pleasant good experience. They were on time and everything went smoothly.

VT
Veronica T.
12/07/2012 Category: Collision
They were great. They helped me get the rental and they worked with the insurance company.

Lenny M.