Dave C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/03/2019
Great job fast and
Can't get any better service. And done right the first time. Dave

LY
Lena Y.
Hillsborough, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLS
12/03/2019
Always a pleasure to bring my car in. Wonderful service and enjoyable conversation. Thank you!

ST
Sherry T.
San Mateo, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
11/28/2019
Experts
Paul is very knowledgeable. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I wanted to keep my 5 speed manual pathfinder, which is hard to find. He couldn’t find the part needed so the machine shop they use refurbished my part and there I get to keep my stick shift pathfinder. How cool is that..Paul you are awesome. Thank you.

LC
Lori C.
San Francisco, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/23/2019
Paul and team are trustworthy and accommodating.
It is hard to find a trustworthy and fair mechanic that also offers consistent top level customer service. If you are looking for a mechanic to switch to, Autohaus Schmid is it!

AJ
Arlene J.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
11/22/2019
Arlene
Paul and Jaime were awesome. They took care of me right away . I will definitely go back to their shop.
Felt comfortable that my car will be taken cared of .

Menter; Bud S.
Pacifica, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/22/2019
On Time and At Estimated Price
No Surprises, work done on time at agreed estimated price

QM
Quinn M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/21/2019
Best Service in town
I've owned my car since it was new 8 years ago. Autohaus Schmid is just the service solution I have been looking for--they are knowledgeable and passionate about MBZ service. My car had a persistent noise issue that another local service provider couldn't successfully resolve. Autohaus Schmid took care of it and standard service in just one day. Highly recommended!

Kennice B.
Antioch, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/19/2019
Great Service!
I come all the way from Antioch to Burlingame to continue to get my car service by this shop. I used to live in Pacifica’s The owner is incredibly kind and professional. I appreciate his service. I haven’t found a better shop than this one.

Daly City, CA
GMC Jimmy
11/14/2019
Always on target with the diagnosis and quality repair!

PP
Paul P.
Daly City, CA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the repairs were done in a timely manner and he also said they had a good price.

Ben S.
Mountain View, CA
11/06/2019
The tow truck dropped off my Toyota Prius to replace the front driver tire. I was met with a friendly greeting along with quick customer service. My vehicle was finished shortly after dropping off and received a text when it was completed. Great pricing and excellent customer service will bring me back to Autohaus Schmid! Thank you

KW
Kristin W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/02/2019
Excellent!
The Autohaus Schmid team is outstanding! They are diligent with their work. The staff is friendly and always willing to help.

LP
Laurie P.
Davis, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said everything went smoothly, issue solved and all is good.

MV
Mike V.
San Bruno, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/26/2019
Great people and great service
When you come in they wait on you right away very honest and pleasant good group of guys do great work

OH
Oz H.
San Francisco, CA
10/24/2019
Great expert service!
This was my second time at Autohaus Schmid and again Paul and Alex provided expert services and far lower prices than what others quoted. I trust these guys 100%

BN
Bob N.
Brisbane, CA
10/17/2019
Unbelievable service. Super friendly,
Unbelievable service super friendly they get the job done right the first time

Alan B.
Brisbane, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/15/2019
They know what they are doing.
They are great add diagnosing and fixing the problems that I have on my SL’s. If you have a problem and your mechanic can’t seem to find the solution, bring it to these guys. They will find it and fix it. On top of that, they have great customer service.

RO
Rene O.
South San Francisco, CA
10/15/2019
Best european auto shop in the area with outstanding service and fair prices

HF
Herbert F.
San Bruno, CA
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/12/2019
Well, very good experience. Paul its just great. I highly recommend.
Well, they are realy good. Of what they do.
Thanks paul and ofcourse team. I have 100% satistaction on the repair they performed on my car. I highly recommend this shop. Very convenience, professional and the price very reasonable.

KK
Ken K.
Millbrae, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/09/2019
Honest and Reliable
No longer do I have to stress over car repairs and servicing. Autohaus Schmid and Paul are knowledgeable, efficient and reasonable. That’s why I’ve been a customer for nearly 30 years and won’t go anywhere else.