SR
San Mateo, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/11/2020
Attentive and kind service
I went in to have my brakes looked at and they even drove me home.
within an hour Autohaus Schmid came back with a reasonable estimate. They finished the car by 4pm.

DX
Dave X.
Millbrae, CA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/06/2020
The Best!
Much better then my local dealer. Always a pleasure.

PP
Petros P.
Belmont, CA
Mercedes-Benz G500
11/05/2020
Amazing service and expertise
Paul and his team are always very professional, knowledgeable and deliver the best service. We trust our cars in their care.

SA

Marc P.
Brisbane, CA
Buick Century
10/28/2020
Fair prices, excellent service, and Paul is a super nice guy.
I said it all above. I recommend this shop to all my friends. my customers, and anyone else I know. Can't say enough good things about Autohaus Schmid.

BMW 740i
10/28/2020
Experts in European auto
New to Bay Area and needed to find someone trustworthy for my 2001 BMW. Couldn’t have been happier with Paul’s team. Will be using this shop for as long as I’m here.

Belmont, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/26/2020
Superb customer service. Car is running great.
3 cars in our household are maintained at Autohaus Schmid. Wouldn't consider anywhere else.

Jack L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/24/2020
Honesty and punctuality
I have a 15 year old SL 500. Paul has been the mechanic for this car for well over six years. I find him to be honest and reliable.

FI
Frank I.
San Francisco, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Frank said it was what he wanted and everything was fine.

NK
Nina K.
10/10/2020
Always Great Personalized Service
I have been going to Autohaus Schmid for over 20 years. Paul Beltrami and his team always provide impeccable service. I am always appreciative of their kindness and expertise!

Thank you for always taking care of me! Your expert service and professionalism are the best!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/03/2020
Awesome, honest service
Cannot say much beyond I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else! Paul and the crew have been taking care of all our cars for years.

EC

CN
Chris N.
San Bruno, CA
10/01/2020
Paul was very knowledgeable and repaired and service my car as promised. He even gave me a discount on unexpected repairs.
Thank you.

Jim W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/30/2020
Outstanding Service and reasonable price.
I brought my Mercedes in and was waited on right away, Paul said the service would be ready in the afternoon. He was right it was ready in the afternoon and he provided transportation to my house and then back to the shop. I did not have to wait on anything. Everything went smoothly.