Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.3478252/5Overall Rating 3.3478252/5Overall Rating 3.3478252/5rating 3.3478252rating 3.3478252
Overall Rating 1.95652/5rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652

OW
Oliver W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Best Hyundai Service
I had issue with aftermarket parts and they was able to resolve the issue.

WD
William D.
Texas
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 stars
Have always had a good experience with this dealership. They are very busy but they communicate well and offer a comfortable area to wait.. service reps have been excellent.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Perfect
Fast and fix the problems I went in for. Also fixed other problems I didn’t know I had. 11/10.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey and your positive comments.

SK
Shelley K.
La Marque, TX
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Service REP Michael Bowden
Mr. Bowden took great care of me; he ensured that I understood what going to be fixed on my recall notifications from manufacturer, and suggested other items that also required fixing. It took much less time to get my car back into service; he was going to try to get it fixed by noon; ended up being fixed shortly after 10:00 am. So really appreciated the fast turn-around. Everybody there was great: from getting car dropped off initially, getting a loaner, and turning back in loaner/and picking up my vehicle. Very polite and courteous.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your positive comments.

AP
Aimee P.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Everyone was polite and professional,service was finished at a decent time,and waiting area was fully stocked with great quality snacks and drinks, they even had quick breakfast burritos. The Assigned Service members were helpful when I asked questions about my car concerns. Overall Excellent experience as always.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. Our customers deserve only the best.

RN
Rodney N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your positive cooments and your time to complete the survey.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
Good sevice didnt take to long to finish
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/18/2019

April S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Always awesome!!!!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your positive comment and your time to complete the survey.

CR
Chelisa R.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very good Customer Service experience & the best I have ever had!
My 1st time there, great start, choices of lanes clearly marked, Personel on point, My Advispr Michael was awesome, was out there when I arrived, with I-pad, courteous..opened the door, greeted me by name, knew who I was from the info passed down from Customer Service Rep who assigned him to me. Listened to my problems without rushing me. Informed me about free breakfast which was nice bc ddnt have time to eat b4 I left home. Just would be even better if consider some Customers dont eat pork..have beef n turkey options. Or just eggs & cheese n no meat. Service was fast, organized, friendly, with personal service showing me n taking me where I needed to go, & b4 I got through eating the Loaner Car Worker was ready n came over to me n waited patiently until I finished eating. Then took me to my loaner car, where I could go by my day until my vehicle was repaired. Was loaned a very nice car. I was very surprised, treated like a value Customer from everyone I came into contact with, down to the Cashier who I paid. Thanks Automaxx! Hyundai
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for all your positive comments regarding our Service Center and our staff.

Sonja W.
Recall
That was an unfortunate incident with that recall. It is resolved and I am a happy customer. The people, all of them, plus the facility a great. I like my car and would highly recommended automax hyundai. Sincerely . Sonja

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Normaly the service and peaple are great but this last visit was not so good.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/14/2019

First , let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff. Thank you for bringing your frustration to my attention.

IB
Isaac B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Thanks!
Love the Automax experience
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your positive comment about our Service center.

AG
Adriana G.
Copperas Cove, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality of work
Every time I’ve done anything with my car I’ve always had excellent service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Your positive comments are important to us. Thank you for your time to cmplete the survey.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Automax
Friendly fast service! Great customer support

Acceptable
My car has been taken in twice.
Both times, car wash supposed to be washed, like they advertise in the lounge, while waiting. My car was filthy when I got it back. Horrible service!!!
They initially told me one thing was wrong and then came back and told me no it wasn’t , it was something else related.
They send me a picture to show me. How do I know it actually was my car and not someone else’s vehicle???
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

I apologize that your car was not washed. I read your concern and I'm sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.Thank you for bringing your frustrations to my attention.

Shawnes H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Excellence
I just wanted to say thank you guys for taking care of me ,thank you to josh he was so patience ,polite and well rounded and very respectful of everything.thank you guys so much..thank you guys so much ❤️
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Araya S.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent Service!
They were amazing! Super helpful and waiting was comfortable and easy.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for visiting our Service center you deserve only the best.

Nolanville, TX
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Automax is awesome!
Service Advisor Carl Nicholson is always on top of things. He's friendly, professional, gets the job done, and does everything he can to see your service is taken care of. Couldn't ask for a better service advisor! Thanks Carl! The service technicians we usually don't get to meet, but they all do a great job! They are quick, helpful, well-trained, and see your service through start to finish!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your comments and your time to complete the survey.

Great service ans hospitality
Great service and hospitality

CO
Cassandra O.
Fort Hood, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
We have always received great service and support from everyone that works there.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your comments regarding our Service center.

Copperas Cove, TX
02/08/2019 Category: Service
5 Stars
I give my last visit 5 stars. It was fast and professional.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are very important to us.