Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5rating 3.3809524rating 3.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Fort Hood, TX
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice place to get your oil change. Doesn't take too long usually, I look forward to going everytime

CD
Charmaine D.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax.

Myles C.
Midland, GA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly customer service
I commend Michael Bowden the client advisor. He's a great customer service representative who will diligently follow-up via email, phone, or text message to keep you abreast of the status of your car repairs/maintenance. Although Automax maintenance prices are definitely higher than non-Hyundai repair shops, I never felt pressured to get more repairs than I needed.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

LR
Laroy R.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
Customer service was great, service was fast.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Katina B.
Harker Heights, TX
My service
There has been a great improvement in the service area. My service adviser was great! Polite and seemed to have a strong desire to serve me and ensure my satisfaction. The young lady who issued my loaner car was great! Very enthusiastic. My only issue is that since the car had sat for some length of time on the lot, it should have been checked out previously. It is never a good look when a newly acquired vehicle needs immediate service.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will pass along your positive comments to our Management team.

AH
Aundre H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
About what you would expect
The people are friendly and they have went to great links to make the customer comfortable, however it should not cost $60 to change an air filter!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/20/2018

CZ
Charles Z.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Good service and quality work

VB

Oliver W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
High OIl Price Mobile One
Your Mobile One Oil cost too much when you can get it from O'Reilly store between 7-10 dollars a quart.

CG
Constance G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/15/2018 Category: Service
not so good service
broke my light and i had to wait for the part to come in. Im at home with a newborn and it was difficult calling to check for the part and to schedule to come back in.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers'concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Carl. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

Rocio M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
My advisor was so attentive and helpful. Second time I have dealt with him and always happy with a smile.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey.We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Christopher H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
What Makes Automax Hyundai So Great
What makes Automax Hyundai Killeen so great is the knowledgeable and friendly Service Advisor Staff. Micheal was very friendly and supporting about the special needs of my wife. He explained my service options carefully and answered all of my questions. Also the waiting area and coffee bar are top notch. I do not mind the wait at all.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Excellent cust service
Some of the maintenance “recommendations” seemed a little far fetched, so I reached out to other mechanics and they told me a lot of the “recommendations” wasn’t something I necessarily needed. With or without some of them, my car would run fine. I have no issue with the way business was handled, at least I know everything that should eventually get fixed at this point.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your time to complete your survey.

HL
Henri L.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Maintenance
I felt as if I was a valued client, and was was treated with the utmost professionalism by Ricky Henderson, I will definitely return and refer this business to my family and friends.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

TR
Thomas R.
NA
NA

Harker Heights, TX
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great facility but oil change took long time
The facility was very nice; they offer free snacks and beverages. Probably one of the nicer dealership service departments I have been too. I made an appointment for an oil change. I would assume to wait about 30 minutes for only an oil change. I was there for over a hour. The price was very responsible and a good value.

April S.
Awesome
My second time there and I had a great experience. Thank you for that.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/11/2018

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Amazing customer service
The customer service here was incredible. They listened to me and did an excellent job on my vehicle. The amenities where also a plus, it is a luxury waiting room.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Cameron H.
San Antonio, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Sad to think I got f*cked out of my warranty.
If you want a dealership that honors all of your warranty, don’t go here. Had to pay $1600 to replace a clutch on a new vehicle that’s clutch went out as the result of a transmission failure.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. We will pass along your comments to the Management team.