Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5rating 3.3809524rating 3.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CP
Christina P.
Harker Heights, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Best service Representative
We had a super great experience and will always go back for great customer service!!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/19/2018

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
BDC
The BDC is what makes this location amazing, SERVICE COORDINATORS were amazing, helped me out with a good timeframe to bring in my vehicle.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/15/2018

Thnak you for your time to complete the survey.

Nolanville, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice customer service but took 2 hours for just an oil change. You decide if your time is worth it.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/14/2018

Bettina M.
11/11/2018
I had a great experience this time at Automax, it made me feel much better after my last horrible experience. I had a great salesperson, Niki McDonald, who took care of me and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I also had a great finance guy, Charles. The two of them together made it an easy process for my new vehicle. I knew what I wanted and I didn't feel hassled or pressured into adding extra stuff. It was definitely a better experience than before, I have no complaints.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/14/2018

Chesapeake, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Greeted at arrival and offered a tour.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
They went above and beyond.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Do better
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers'concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Michael. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

Donald B.
Bartlett, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
like you would be at home ....
making sure that I was well taken care of. if you were going to be there for awhile. they have several things to keep you occupied..i really liked the loaner instead of getting a rental car. this saved me some money. ...

Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/07/2018

PF
Peter F.
Harker Heights, TX
Well Managed Facility
This Service Center is one of the best laid out service center i have ever been to. Each Service Representive that i have delt with on all four of my vehicles has shown professionalism and a true sense if interest in getting to the bottom of my issues and resolving them. Thats why i moved My Hundi, Ford, Chevrolet, and Toyota vehicles all to this service center for my care of my vehicles.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/06/2018

Janice F.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The place is clean and run effective.
i would like to know specifically what was done to my car it just seems this visit and one i've had in the past amazes me for a dealership of this quality.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you havr had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. I have spoken with our manager and coaching will be given to DeMarco. I extend my own apologies this problem has caused you.

DK
David K.
Temple, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
2 and a half hours for oil change, tire rotation and state inspection
Way too long for very little work done. Go somewhere else for service that does not require a Hyundai trained mechanic.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize for your wait in the service center. I read your concern and I agree:long wait times can be very frustrating. We have had an overwhelming response to customers wanting to have their car serviced here and staffing appropriately to handle this work load has been a challenge. We are continually looking for ways to improve the customer experience and hope that you will forgive our "growing pains". We value your patronage and comments. Thank you for bringing your frustrations to my attention.

Joel H.

Temple, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/01/2018 Category: Service
great service, poor cleanliness
I have never had a problem with the service center at automax. they are very polite, very professional. it’s not a HUGE deal but it is something that upset me. upon receiving my car after a week of them working on it my tan cloth seats (which had been in perfect condition) now had stains on them. it was only the driver side which i know it’s because they were in and out of it but i tried to keep them 100% clean so when i got my car back and noticed all the stains not only to my seat but also the cloth on my door i was not very happy. it’s not a HUGE deal but now i have to spend my time cleaning up someone else’s mess.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/01/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First,let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing yhis information with our staff and will take appropriate action.

Salado, TX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
beware of the car wash if you own an SUV
We have always been happy with the service and Michael. But this time my husband opted to have the car washed for the first time in coming for service...Our car had two dents large enough to be noticeable and scraping the paint off on the passenger side all at the same point so had to be the wash, as they were not there before and we had no damage on our car prior to that date.......The car was pulled out when finished so he only saw the driver side so he didn't see the damage...He then called after arriving home when we had seen the damage.
Needless to say I was unhappy and do think there should be some resolution for this.
He called and no one called him back...
But the part that service itself and Michael as service writer did was great....sad tho if your car wash cannot handle an SUV we should have been told....
will have to rethink using your place...
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I extend my own apologies for this problem has caused you. We will pass along comments to the members of our Management team.

David R.
Lampasas, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2018 Category: Service
SuperMax Repair Center
I very much like the rapid service contact at this facility, pull into (choice of 5 rows) center about the appointment time and be greeted by name and escorted into the Service Coordinator's "cube". Very professional and polished, the amenities are well thought out and just about perfect.
I spent over 13 minutes on the phone with the Blue Button inside the car to arrange for the service in Killeen, the operator could not at first locate the Killeen dealership or the repair facility, then found out the repair facility was not in the appointment system she was using and had to "manually" call them to get me an appointment. I did get the appointment I desired, so all was good.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center.

Jose R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
poor service
out if control
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers'concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Carl. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

All work no play
Went in and explained the problem and I had my car back the next day hooah

Hyundai Sonata service
I had a great experience, been taking my car here the past few years and the best service that I have had in a Hyundai service center. Would highly recommend

Suzanne S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amazing waiting area. Great Service.
Automax Service has the BEST waiting area I have ever seen. Carl Nicholson was my service adviser, and he was prompt, courteous, informative and helpful. I cannot imagine how this service visit could have been any better.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.