Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5rating 3.3rating 3.3
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PY
Patricia Y.
Belton, TX
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ms. Satisfied
As always they make yoy feel welcomed with a hearty smile and a warm sense that they respect your time and act accordingly.

They give regular updates on where they are in the process of servicing your vehicie. I don't mind they wait because the enviroment is so welcoming.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management Team.

PD
Paul D.
Gatesville, TX
07/19/2018 Category: Service
fast and friendly
Took me in for a warrant y repair without appt.and also serviced my vehicle while I was ther e.fantastic for me a one stop shop..paul
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are critical part of our Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positive comments to the memebers of our Management team.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
The snack/beverage area
Great snacks and beverages
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/18/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming to our Service center. Thank you for your  taking time to complete the survey.

Service advisor was excellent
Carl is awesome, I definitely recommend seeing him. He will help figure out what is wrong and get it it fixed.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

BW
Bruce W.
Automax Killeen
From start to finish my experience at Automax is far greater than any other in the area.
Stephanie T. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. We greatly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful day.

Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will pass along your positive comments to the member of our Management team.

na
na
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/17/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming to our Service center. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax.

Janice F.
Troy, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Only problem I had was price wasn't ready for it.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

John K.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Mr J
Great service in less time
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

AE
Ainee E.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Took vehicle in for a recall. Carl from Automax Hyundai Dept. did a great job keeping us informed. The work was done in a timely matter. I loved that the service department did a full inspection on our vehicle and emailed us repairs that need to be made with prices. This is extremely helpful and informative but the prices are a bit outrages.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positve comments to the mambers of our Management Team.

Awesome
The new building and staff are great and fast to great and get things taken care of quick and painless
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positve comments to the members of our Management team.

Mark B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Perhaps things were overbooked? Gap in communications?
The service took quite a bit longer than expected. After all, it was mostly a multi-point inspection along with an oil change. The wait was approx. 2.5 hours!

The facility itself is aesthetically pleasing with plenty of comfortable seats, choice of snacks, including tasty burritos which were all complimentary. Also the facility was very clean and well maintained. I would recommend this business to a friend with some reservations due to the fact that nobody contacted me during the service when the rotation of my tires were not accomplished.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize for the wait in the service center. I read your concern and I agree: long wait times can be very frustrating. We have had an overwhelming response to customers wanting to have their car serviced here and staffing appropriately to handle this work load has been a challenge. We are continually looking for ways to improve the customer experience and hope that you will forgive our "growing pains". We value your patronage and comments. Thank you for bringing your frustrations to my attention.

Cynthia S.
Lampasas, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
Greeted by Carl with a hand shake and a smile, he made me feel welcomed amd comfortable

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Easy to work with
It was easy to get an appointment here, easy to drop off my car, and easy to pick up my car. I was very happy with the seamless process.
Stephanie T. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. We greatly value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

TJ
Timothy J.
Copperas Cove, TX
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good place to have my vehicle serviced.
I was mostly happy with my experience. Once I was at the facility being taken care of, everything was top notch. Scheduling was another story. Hyundai recommends using Blue Link, which I currently have for three years. My service appointment was therefore made using it. I made an appointment, then received an email confirmation from Automax with my appointment time. Upon arrival, my car was NOT on the schedule, because the service rep selected for my during the process wasn't employed there any more. That needs to be fixed. It shouldn't matter who the rep is, if an appointment is made and their system approves it, then the schedule should reflect it.

VM
Victor M.
Pharr, TX
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Mr Michael with Hyundai service went beyond his duties to help me,His communications with me and the status of my vehicle were great,thank you Michael for your service greatly appreciated 😊

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Communication
They need better communication skills. Let your customers know what's taking so long to get an oil change.
Stephanie T. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as it helps improve our processes. I have escalated your concerns to our management team to be addressed. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a wonderful day.

Linda B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Tucson recall

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Unusually bad service
Typically the service is outstanding but we got a guy that was either uninterested or having a bad day. He was evidently distracted. We went in for an oil change and it took 2 hours but only because we asked about the status.
Stephanie T. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as it helps improve our service department. I apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your visit and have escalated this issue to our management team to ensure it is addressed with the appropriate staff. We greatly value your business and hope to serve you again. Have a wonderful day.

Margaret G.
07/02/2018
Renee Jacobs is a great sales consultant
I did a lot of research before I went in so I knew what I wanted. Make an appointment with Renee Jacobs for great service. Renee Jacobs went with me to my home on the test drive to see if the car fit in my garage. She patiently explained every piece of equipment on the vehicle and even programmed my phone and contacts into the Bluetooth. After I went through the finance information, Renee was right there to make sure everything was moved from my old car to the new one. Then she patiently went over more information with me. I was her priority for the entire day. I couldn't ask for a more attentive and caring sales consultant than Renee. Brandon in Finance explained everything to me in concise terms worked with the banks I wanted. That went very smoothly also.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
AutoMax Hyundai, Killeen
Very nice helpful service agents & other staff members! Fast service! Nice hospitality! Beautiful building! Well done! Thank you!
Stephanie T. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you, we greatly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful day.