Keith B.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the business did the work he needed to be done.

MA
MIKE A.
Ford Expedition EL
01/18/2020
Explorer Oil sender and Trainy
Once again Gary and Amy were outstanding. Called them at 11am, by 4:30 car was ready to go and running as good as new. Thank you Both

MJ
Marcus J.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said the service was great.

NM
Nicole M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Nicole said they had her in and out quickly.

Jerry R.
Georgetown, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said that he's been there multiple times and is never disappointed. They're reliable and honest.

CE
Chagnon E.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Chagnon said they are very good and very professional. They are honest.

Jared L.
Hutto, TX
Ram Pickup
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Jared said they always have great service and this time they knocked it out of the park.

GG
Greg G.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business has good service.

RD
Ray D.
Ram 1500
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Ray said that they're straight up with him and he appreciates all they've done.

WS
wendy s.
CEDAR PARK
Subaru WRX
12/04/2019
New engine for our Subaru WRX
Gary and his crew are amazing and honest and just like their name states....dependable! Highly recommend them for sure.

KYLE B.
Ram Pickup
11/23/2019
Great shop!
From start to finish, including this review-request email, I had a great experience with Dependable diesel.

Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is definitely what they strive for. I definitely recommend

EO
EDDIE O.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/15/2019
When you take your car to Gary for repairs, it's like having your most trusted friend helping you get back on the road.
We've been using Dependable Diesel & Car Care for many years and both our vehicles. They have always been honest, trustworthy, reasonably priced, responsive to our questions, and quick with repairs. They are very dependable in many ways, providing assistance with towing services and even a loaner car when we've needed it. My wife and I would recommend Dependable Diesel & Car Care to our best of friends and family for all their vehicle service repairs.

HH
HEIDI H.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/14/2019
I can't say enough good things!!
Our truck is a 2004 Ford F550 6.0 Brush truck that is used and abused on grass fires. It was running (if you could call it that) very rough, and when it felt like it, it would not go above 40 mph. That doesn't look good when you are headed to a grass fire with lights and sirens going and you are actually holding up traffic!

Anyways, grass fire season was in full gear in our area and all of the mechanics I called couldn't touch it for at least 1 week. When you tell them it's a F550 6.0, they don't want ANYTHING to do with it. We were getting some big fires, and one of our other grass trucks needs major repairs, so we couldn't afford to be without this one.

I searched on the internet for diesel repair near me and Dependable Diesel & Car Care came after the ones the were actually close to me. The reviews were really good. And, to top it off, they are specialists in the dreaded 6.0.

I contacted Dependable and they said they could start the next day! I asked if I could bring it that day, just to drop it off, because we are 1 hour away, and I actually had someone available who could take me back home. Also, I'm not a morning person, especially not an Austin Rush-Hour morning person! They said to bring it in.

Gary called later that night with a diagnosis. We also had an issue with our overhead lightbar that would quit working. We asked Gary if he would check that out and he fixed that too.

We have driven the truck several times now since the repairs and it runs better than it ever has.

Everyone at Gary's shop was very nice. The shop is very impressive. We will take our trucks here from now on. It is worth driving 1 hour for such quality work. Fair prices too. Gary didn't try to push any work on us, even though the truck needed some work done. He just suggested/recommended. He explains what is wrong or needed in detail, too.
Definitely a repeat customer!!

PH
PAT H.
11/12/2019
F250 Compressor R&R
Excellent response & service from both Gary & Amy. My truck broke down near their facility, found them online and took a chance, rather than go to my regular repair place in Liberty Hill. I was very happy with Gary's assessment & he also checked for other issues & made recommendations. Very happy with the service I rec'd there.

MA
MIKE A.
Ford Expedition EL
11/08/2019
Ford catalytic converters
Computer age auto wanted to charge us $1100 to change 1 converter. Gary’s and Amy did it for $400 less and in 1 day. They rock