Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5rating 3.3809524rating 3.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TW
Tommy W.
Georgetown, TX
10/20/2018 Category: Service
People
Techs are very respectful and clear on what is being done, Micheal is GREAT

Christopher S.
Lampasas, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Front end alignment
Car is still pulling to the right after alignment

CK
Charles K.
Woodway, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Timely & Very Satisfied
Carl & Mr Forte
“Were, genuine and timely very efficient services..!

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Might just drive to Austin next time
As a professional in sales , there’s certain things you say and don’t say. The lady giving paperwork out was so rude. She had an attitude the whole time.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/18/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very importnat to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First,let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Thank you for reporting this incident.

Catherine S.
10/16/2018
Presentation is half the battle
Great looking place. Friendly professional people. But it only takes one to screw up. My advisor did not keep me informed. What's happening with my car ! called, chat it didn't matter. Kelly it's not rocket science , a phone call can keep a lot of confusion down. The female that answers the phone states Oh she's very busy. Well so am I.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/17/2018

The comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First,let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second, we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

Exceptional
I was met by a friendly attendant who made it his job to follow my vehicle thru the entire servicing event. The waiting area is very spacious with multiple areas to sit and relax. Complimentary coffee, soft drinks and snacks are provided. You can watch your car while it is being worked on if you wish. A truly exceptional service experience. Thank you.

A comfortable wait
The waiting area is amazing. Helps you forget about the long wait time you might experience. Nice receiving updates while you wait as well.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey

IP
Irma P.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Spectacular
Always greeted professionally and the coffee lounge is awesome and always clean while you wait

Nolanville, TX
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Automax backs their customers 100%
Customers are well taken care of. Service advisors do all they can to help customers get what they need done. I won't take my car anywhere else.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax.

2018 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Love it!
Carl was amazing and was extremely polite and professional.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/15/2018

NM
Natasha M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Recall
My warranty recall was fixed with no problems, so far so good my car is running really good.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/15/2018

Dellmeka B.
Harker Heights, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Fix tire
They did an awesome job fixing where there was a nail in the tire.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/12/2018

Trish A.
Kempner, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and complementary car wash
Absolutely had a pleasant experience at Automax. I live-blogged that there’s a complementary car wash with the oil change and tire rotation. Well worth the small wait. Carl was very professional too.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/09/2018

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah, bah blah. Blah blah bla bla, ba bah blah. Blah blah blah? Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah bla bla blah! Blah. Blah bla blah.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/09/2018

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fixed difficult BSD problem.
I read horror stories online about customers having to return to dealerships numerous times to get the BSD problem fixed. This dealer fixed the problem first time around - GOOD JOB!
Carl my service advisor was great - he kept me updated all the time - give him a raise!

Melissa B.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly staff. Handled everything professionally and provided a vehicle for us to drive while ours was in for repairs.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/05/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly.

PD
Paul D.
Gatesville, TX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and go
Fast oil change and go. I like the convenience of just showing up and getting a quickie...I will definitely return due to feeling like I'm getting well serviced for my time here. Great job by my service guy.. Thank you Paul demeduk
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/05/2018

AT
Aaron T.
Wahiawa, HI
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Ok but
I had to come back for same issue...staff was nice but I had to wonder if I had to pay for a service that wasn’t needed before the repair was actually complete
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. I am sorry you have been subjected to such frustrating series of events. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.