Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5rating 3.3809524rating 3.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NQ
Nairym Q.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Pay attention to details
Need to pay attention to details ..
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/13/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. first,let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

LL
Lori L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service
Michael is very professional and very courteous. I enjoy coming to the service department.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/13/2018

KD
Kenneth D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Time
Needed a routine service Called Automax Was greeted kindly and expeditiously set up an appointment Arrived was cordially taken care of received some refreshments and enjoyed all the entertainment and use of computer Price was good service in and out time terrific Great Experience
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/11/2018

12/11/2018 Category: Service
MY TRIP TO AUTOMAX
THE SERVICE I RESERVICE EVEN THOE I DID NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/11/2018

Lufkin, TX
Horrible service
No comment
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/10/2018

Lies!!!
Never ever again! The first time I went in with my car, the service advisor tried to get me to pay $115 for them to check the car, I was like up front? He said yes before we look at it. I kept telling him there was a recall on my engine and he insisted that I had to pay regardless if it’s covered under warranty or not. I told him to call the manager, after all my car engine dis have a recall. All I could do was just shake my head! Got it fixed, new engine with warranty.

2 months later now the 2nd time, I took my car because again it wouldn’t start even with the key fob in the slot, off the rip, the advisor was saying it’s probably the starter🤔. Ok fine, we dropped the car off. When They called with the diagnostics the same advisor told my husband “they won’t be able to diagnos the car or do anything until the car can actually start. Wow! so my husband asked so y’all didn’t actually do a diagnostic then?, he started figgiting and acting all weird..then said yea, they might have hooked the computer up.. might?? Like this places sucks so much I’m never going back! The lost a whole family of customers! My dad bought 3 ford trucks from there too!! Yea!! NEVER AGAIN.

Oh and the service manager I was assigned was so bad at communicating. This job is just not for everyone!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problemyou have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers'concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Michael. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

Robert B.
Automax Hyundai Vehicle Services
My service advisor, Michael B., did an excellent job keeping me informed about the status of my vehicle throughout the entire process. My vehicle was.repaired much sooner than I expected. I am very happy with my experience. I will be going to Automax for any repairs I may need in the future.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/07/2018

Dolly B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very helpful and completed all task in a timely manner.
Best yet. A pleasant waiting area. All staff were professional and willing to help. Will return again.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/07/2018

Dellmeka B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tires
They were very nice and took great care of me and my vehicle. Mr. Nicholson did very well.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/04/2018

Donald S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
i hate surveys which make you comment.
see the title. And since I don't know other hyundai owners, I would recommend they not take the survey.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/03/2018

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Went in for rocker noise, but they blamed it on using an aftermarket oil filer. Went in to get window warranted since it came detached from arm. They said the while window needed to be replaced and could not be repaired, but when I looked at it it appeared to be only held on by adhesive Velcro tape from factory.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Demarco. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

Justin G.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Very impressed! Clean, quick, and snacks!
I regularly take my Hyundais to South Point Hyundai in Austin where I bought them but since relocating I decided to try out the local service department. So, I took my 2017 Tuscon in for a minor tire issue and they did not take advantage of the situation by trying to upsale.
Plus, they even washed the exterior. Amazing layout and comfortable waiting areas with plugins, wifi, and snacks! Great atmosphere and the customer service was on point.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Very clean on time and all personnel we extremely polite and courteous

LE
Lee E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Poor communication between departments. Shuttle driver does not answer phone or return calls. Wrong advisor assigned to vehicles.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/29/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our service center. First let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax. Second, we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

Morgan D.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Won’t return again
Turned car in for clicking wheel when I picked car up clicking wheel was fixed but car doors wouldn’t work, clock display wouldn’t work, dome lights didn’t work, and key fob wouldn’t connect to car. Said I had to come back for them to look at next day and said it was a bad fuse. A week later now my car won’t start. Don’t think they connecting wires right and don’t trust them to work on my vehicle again.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers'concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Demarco. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

ER
Esteban R.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
The service was great, but I was disappointed by two things. First of all, I made this appt 2 weeks in advance to be able to get in and out. Well, it really made no difference as i was there for nearly an hour. Secondly, I received a coupon via mail and they did not accept. Why the heck was the darn thing mailed to me? The amenities were out of this world!

Robert W.
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Customers care is awful.
Very poor customer service.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/26/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First,let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

EL
Esteban L.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer oriented, excellent service
Fast,courteous and personal detailed service

Tobias M.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership / shop.
Free beverages and snacks while you wait in a super clean and comfortable space. Friendly staff, too.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/23/2018

Mckenna B.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
Extremely friendly people, great service!! Will definitely be coming back here
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/21/2018