4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Harker Heights, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Josh is Awesome
Thank you for taking care of your customers!

OC
Ora C.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Always get great service in a timely manner.

Jinella R.
01/11/2021 Category: Service
very professional
great job

Jose R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicle service
Easy appointment, timely work and no drama.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Review
Service was done

BD
Brett D.
Harper, TX
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great
Professional place and every service advisor is calm cool and collected even though you can tell they have a lot of stuff to do. Very well trained in customer service and knowledge of vehicles.

EF
Etta F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and facilities
Getting my appointment for my vehicle was extremely easy. They take very good care of their clients. Now they have a new feature consisting of a video of what is recommended and repairs done for your vehicle. Excellent addition

Johnny W.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Automax Killeen
Great service, and the people go out the way to make you feel at home.

12/26/2020 Category: Service
The service is what keeps me coming back.
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

CG
Chrystal G.
12/24/2020
DON'T GO. I ONLY GO CAUSE MY VEHICLE HAS A WARRANTY ON IT
I'm very upset I went to automax to get my heat fix and this is what happen to my vehicle. I have been there a couple of times for service and was disappointed. And one time I had to call the head GM Tim Ward to try to help me get service on my vehicle. They dented my rocker panel due to the technician improperly lifting my vehicle. My car was in excellent condition and now in has very noticeable dents on my rocker panel.

Belton, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Service experience

12/21/2020 Category: Service
Warranty requirement
I only go there because of the warranty on the car.
DEMARCO J B. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/21/2020

WE APOLOGIZE ABOUT YOUR SERVICE VISIT. WE WILL ENSURE THAT WE TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOU IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

AJ
Auicha J.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Great People Begat Great Service
I was most amazed at how our Technician made sure I understood everything that was taking place with my vehicle while it was being serviced. Joshua's dedication to his customers showed with every call to ensure I knew exactly where we stood in repairs. If I had a question he was able to answer it without pause. Thank you Automaxx and thank you Joshua for going above and beyond to ease the stress of this issue with my vehicle.
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

Mae H.
Copperas Cove, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer
Timely, friendly, professional and courteous service.
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We give the best customer service we can every time!

VJ
Vicky J.
Georgetown, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Automax Hundai Killeen has the best advisors and best customer service around. They are hands down #1 in both categories.
I have had service at other Hundai locations and they don’t even come close to Automax Hundai of Killeen. I enjoy this location so much and always have such a great experience that I drive from Georgetown to Killeen to get my car repairs done. And when I am ready for a new car they will be the first place I visit. They have truly found the key! ‘Great Customer Service”
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt