Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5Overall Rating 3.3809524/5rating 3.3809524rating 3.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MO
Minerva O.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I went without an appointment, I got service and offered the shuttle services.
The Rep explained clearly about recommendations and time for the waiting, The offers free snacks and coffee and movie. I waited for my vehicle completed satisfied.

Ortega ( Florida visitor )
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey.Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us.You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax.

Blanche B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I drove in without an appointment because my check engine light came on. Fred was my agent and ran a diagnostic check which found the problem. Thanks for such great service.,
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

WG
William G.
Kempner, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall parts not ordered ahead time.for customers who purchase ta new car
The mechanics are doing well without seeing my car since it requires oil changes. 60,000 miles bumper to bumper. Only 45,000 miles since 31 August 2017.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/17/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for repoting this incident.

Jeffery R.
Harker Heights, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Best maintenance facility in Killeen
Service experience is always great
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will pss along your positive comments to the members of our Managementteam.

Belton, TX
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness,friendly
I do not understand,but it's okay.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/15/2018

Pflugerville, TX
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Carl N in the Killeen Texas location. He was a great person to work with. He explain the detail and it was a great experience. My car wasn’t there long and he was able to find me loaner car.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Jessica B.
Temple, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive. Great customer service. Easy to work with.

RP
Robert P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They take care of me since the moment I give them the keys
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best sevice,especially when you visit Automax. We wil pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

FG
Frederick G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great People and Services!
Still an awesome place with professional friendly people and exceptional quality of work. Love the open bay where you actually see work being performed. Stay honest and continue to do good work, for it pays off more ways then one.

LH
Lucas H.
Fort Hood, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Way to Go Automax!
I'm fully confident that my service advisor has addressed my concerns. Automax is great! It's seriously the best auto service center that I've ever seen!

08/12/2018 Category: Service
Still Waiting After 6 Weeks
I think that Automax is a fine business and I have no problem with any of its employees, but something about their internal processes seem wrong and wasteful of both my time and theirs. I've now left my car at Automax twice to have the same repairs made. It wasn't done at all the first time, and now the second visit has been going on for 6 weeks. I'll wait and see how well they resolve it this time, first by how well they finally fix my car's issues, and second by how much they ask me to pay for so much inconvenience.

But still, I have never had a negative experience with any Automax employees.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/13/2018

I apologize for your wait in the service center. I read your concern and i agree:long wait times can be very frustrating. We have had an overwhelming response to customers wanting to have their car serviced here and staffinf appropriately to handle this work load has been a challenge. We are continually looking for ways to improve the customer experience and hope that you will forgive our "growing pains". We value your patronage and comments. Thank you for bringing you frustrations to my attention.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Effiecent, Courteous and Cleanliness
Always treated well by all.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your tme to complete the survey. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

BW
Brenda W.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service
I took my 2016 Hyundai Tucson into Automax for a warranty service due to the fact that the Turbo had gone out in my car. I had called and found that it was very easy to make an appointment. I found that all people I had come into contact with were very pleasant and they kept me abreast of my vehicle and the repair process. Quite the improvement from the service department that I had encountered approximately a year and a half ago.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. we will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

CF
Cristina F.
Detroit, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Best sales and service departments by far
Nothing but greatness comes from this dealership. They treat you like family. Tyrone Means
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Copperas Cove, TX

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor service to my car.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/08/2018

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

Texas
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Experience
The service experience was very positive, from the initial contact through completion. The atmosphere was excellent, and the courtesy of the employees was professional and friendly.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/08/2018

Thankyou for your time to complete the survey. we will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

SP
Scotty P.
Harker Heights, TX
Nice People and Service
The team provided great service and they were friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I appreciated that.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Katy, TX
Horrible management and conmen
Rip off Company!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/07/2018

Thannk you for alerting us to the problem. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns very quickly. I have spoken with our manager and feedback and coaching will be given to Carl Nicholson. I would personally like to apologize for any inconvenience this problem has caused you.

08/06/2018 Category: Service
LR
Great place.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/06/2018

CL
Colin L.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
fast, clean and friendly service
the service center was such a organized and friendly environment. The wait was a couple hours just like they said. We enjoyed the service and our car is running smoothly.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 08/06/2018