Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.3749963/5Overall Rating 3.3749963/5Overall Rating 3.3749963/5rating 3.3749963rating 3.3749963
Overall Rating 1.95833/5rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833

AC
Amanda C.
Awesome service
Awesome service

AR
Andre R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Great place love the snacks that they provide while you wait
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/25/2019

BF
Bryce F.
Georgetown, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always take care of me
I am now the proud owner of three Hyundai cars and ServiceMax has always taken good care of me. Justin Forte is my advisor and he has been patient and respectful, prompt and courteous. The facility is the best service facility I have ever seen. Thanks for taking great care of my whole family and our cars!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your comments regarding our advisor and the service center. Our customers deserve only the best when they visit Automax. Thank you for your time to complete the survey.

LW
Linda W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
The employees and brand
I like my care and have had great service experience with the company.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our service center.

Harker Heights, TX
06/23/2019 Category: Service
👍 awesome
Excellent customer service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/24/2019

Martin H.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
They never find anything wrong with the car even when the car has a obvious vibration since new.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have had with our store. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. I extend my apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael Bowden was my Client Advisor, and he was very helpful. He kept me updated on everything and made my visit an absolute breeze. Thanks for all of your help.

JE
James E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff
They were organized and very professional.

Goldthwaite, TX
customer service
Justin Forte was very helpful and took care of everything. Worked with him multiple times, great service every time.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/21/2019

Your comments are very importnat to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. We will apss along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Maria M.
Best customer service
Always receive awesome customer service. The wait time is minimal. The waiting area is top notch.

CK
Cassandra K.
Customer Service
Hyundai Automax was superb. From my first phone in to pick up, my service advisor was awesome. My vehicle drives great once again. Thank you Hyundai!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/20/2019

Our customers deserve the best. Thank you for your time to complete the survey.

GK
Gregory K.
Fast service for all 3 recalls I had
My 2017 Hyundai Sonata had a recall 3 times and the service was fast and easy to get it fixed and a rental to get back and forth to fort hood I appreciated the service.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/20/2019

Michelle H.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my vehicle here two years ago. It was the first time I had ever bought a car on my own. I’ve returned for every service since then, and I have never been disappointed. Everyone is so friendly and helpful from the moment I drive up to the time I leave. The facility is clean and has everything you could think of to make your wait pleasant. I’ve had a different service advisor each time I’ve gone, and my experiences were excellent every time. I will continue to use AutoMax for all of my vehicle needs.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your comments they are important to us. Thank you for your time to complete the survey.

Steve C.
Chico Ca95926
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Lots of customer services.
Wait time was 2 1/2 hours. Was told it would take 1 to 1 1/2 hours. No one told us the stattis of the service. Other wise the is one of the nicest dealerships I have been in. We live in Ca. so I will likely not be there again.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/19/2019

I apologize for your wait in the service center. I read your concern and I agree:long wait times can be frustrating. Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very importnat to us. We want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Thank you for reporting this incident.

Michael L.
Trustworthy.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/18/2019

David H.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t have to wait long at all
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/17/2019

CK
Charles K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
First and foremost the service advisor was the best I’ve ever encountered. He was totally customer oriented. The facility is unbelievable.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your comments. They are very important to us.

DT
Dafny T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/15/2019

Mel M.
06/14/2019
Joel Caballero
Excellent customer service. Went out of his way to assist my needs. Appreciate you.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/15/2019

OC
Ora C.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service provided yet again by Josh! Came in without an appointment. I prefer to make appointments but I had some extra time and swung by for oil change and tint repair. Josh got me in right away for the oil change and the tint was done faster than expected. 10 out of 10
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/14/2019

You deserve only the best when you visit our service center. Thank you for your comments and your time to complete the survey.