4.5

Luis T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Automax review
The people, the customer service is second to none.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great place
This place is pretty good. They’re always quick with my car services and Josh, my service advisor, is extremely dope!

EB
Eugenia B.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Many people will always complain about Automax. I have been dealing with Automax for over 21 years, I’ve purchase several vehicles from them and I have never been disappointed. I always return when I’m ready to make a purchase! I believe if people would just allow the system to work for them. The service is always prompt and courteous, of course this is my opinion!

YD
Yurika D.
Temple, TX
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
They have a lowest price & have a great service. I'm planning my next car will be definitely Hyundai. We're Hyundai family.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Alicia A.
Harker Heights, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
From the beginning to the end the staff always on point to take care of the customer

RD
Friendly advisor
Friendly advisor

Melissa B.
03/31/2021
Would have liked a better service advisor
My car was towed here late Thursday afternoon. I service advisor called me to tell me it was dropped off and walked me through what would happen next. I wish I remembered his name because he was wonderful. He assured me he’d have the car diagnosed the afternoon. Unfortunately, because Hyundai customer service made an appointment for my car to be serviced the following day (Friday @ 930), I had already been assigned a different service advisor, Jon. Jon contacted me the following morning saying they would not be able to look at the car until Monday. When I asked why and explained what the other service advisor told me he texted back asking me if I was even sure I had talked to someone in their service department, suggesting that I had only talked to the Hyundai representative who made the appointment. Annoying but ok I guess. So Monday rolls around and he informs me the transmission on my car was faulty and that they would have to receive permission from Hyundai to fix it under the warranty and then they would order the part but once the part came in it would only take a day to put in. I ask for a loaner car. He tells me they are all out and it wouldn’t really be helpful to me anyway and gives me Enterprise’s number. So Friday afternoon rolls around and I ask Jon for an update. The part has now come in but I will once again have to wait until Monday for it to be installed. I asked him why it would take that long when he previously told me it would only take a day once the part got there and he proceeded to tell me “things don’t always go as planned”. No kidding, if things went as planned my 2020 Elantra would not be there getting a new transmission. So Monday afternoon I am informed (after asking for an update) that my car is finally being worked on. Today (Wed) I received a text that my car was ready to be picked up. The service itself seems fine. My car drives like normal again.

David L.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Nice place to have your car serviced
I have been here three times, and everytime I had a good experience. The service staff is very thorough and friendly.

Liz S.
03/30/2021
Don't be fooled
Initially took car in because of sounds under car. First sound was resolved. Waiting on part to come in. I was told they would call me. Never did. About 2 weeks later come in to get two sway bars fixed. When I left a day later still having same issues with flapping under car. Called and left message with service advisor. Also called manager several times on Monday. He refused to call me back. Very bad customer service. Am back on Tuesday to attempt to get problem resolved

Liz S.
03/30/2021
Don't be fooled

Janet M.
Harker Heights, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Ownership. They are customer service oriented people who want the best for their customers.
Beautiful facility. People are friendly and courteous. Service was fast and efficient.

Jorge M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/24/2021 Category: Service
We bring our vehicles in for maintenance here because Joshua always takes care of our concerns. He answers any questions we may have. We make our appointment and are on our way before we know it.
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for completing our survey! Look forward to seeing you during your next service!

JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

AC
April C.
Evant, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2021 Category: Service
The entire team at automax is amazing!
They are people who genuinely care and love your vehicle... and YOU! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXPECTATION OF SERVICE, THE QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AND EXPERTISE is ALL so overwhelming and superior to any other dealership/service department I have EVER dealt with before. Josh has been amazing and has gone above and beyond. Big shout out to him for his hard work!
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for completing our survey!

EB
Eugenia B.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Each time I go to have my vehicle serviced, I’ve always been treated courteously and with respect. I have been a customer of Automax for over 10 years and I have never been disappointed once!