4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Responsive Customer Service
I appreciate the professionalism of my service advisor, DeMarco.

HS

Gilbert S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Reception
I was great by a pleasant and helpful service representative. He promptly took care of my service needs. Thank you Justin

CJ

James G.
Lampasas, TX
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Mileage reimbursement
I bought a Hyundai in 2012 summer, and the gas mileage listed as estimated was not accurate. I purchased the vehicle with a large degree of my decision based on this statistic. There was a settlement that should be embarrassing to Hyundai. The mileage proclaimed was greater than 10% off. I have 66,000+ miles and the reimbursement for the misleading claims was less, way less than equitable.
This, I love the car, the dealership and employees, but the inability to have a fair reimbursement for the misleading statements made by Hyundai cause me to not endorse cars to friends asking. So I don’t.

TL
Thomas L.
06/20/2020 Category: Service

Demarco was fantastic. He went the extra mile to ensure my best interests were satisfied. Much appreciated!

TP
Terry P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and access
I was contacted after the service checks on my vehicle and briefed on what it would cost to replace or repair the various things that needed immediate attention, I had to approve the work being completed on my vehicle before the technician worked on my Genesis.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable, NOT affordable
I want to make it clear that my advisor and this business have been nothing but respectful, hospitable, and (from what I believed but can’t help but now question) helpful. I took my car in a month ago for an AC issue and they replaced the AC hose. To the exact day a month later, the AC went out again in the same way on the driver side so I took it back and was told there was a hole in the condenser. It was going to be another 900 dollar repair and I couldn’t help but wonder why this wasn’t noticed last visit? With Covid19 the car is hardly driven except for necessary errands close to home on well paved roads so “a rock must’ve put a hole in it” in that months time seems like a stretch, then I looked online and found the part for my car would be right around 100 dollars. I understand time and labor adds up but it made me distrust what I was being told so I went elsewhere for a second opinion and to get a better rate. Sad because I really wanted to trust and be loyal to this business.

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service department
When I showed up to my appointment I was greeted by my advisor with a warm smile. He took care of me from start to finish, and also kept me updated throughout the process. The waiting area was clean and they offered plenty of refreshments. Overall great experience!

San Antonio, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Window Tint
I made an appointment with David, he was very prompt to let me know when I could come by. When the day came, I was very satisfied with the results. While I was waiting Joel did great at letting me know when the car would be ready.

EB
Eugenia B.
Copperas Cove, TX
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great attitude towards their clients

2010 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service
Everyone was nice and welcoming.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Organized
It’s a great place. But very expensive for the service I had to received.

John H.
Robinson, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Prompt, courteous service.
Took care of my issue with expertise and they were prompt. Kept their promise on delivery. Everything good.

TL