Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 3.3749963/5Overall Rating 3.3749963/5Overall Rating 3.3749963/5rating 3.3749963rating 3.3749963
Overall Rating 1.95833/5rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833

KH
Kenkinika H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Client Advisor Joshya Watts
Mr. Watts is a example of what customer service should be and look like. He keep me informed on everything that had to be done to my car and my car has deen there for a month and he kept contact with the whole time.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/18/2019

Your comments regarding our store are very important to us. Thank you for completing our survey.

Arthur S.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
all is good
very good like the way car was fixed

WG
Whitney G.
Ruskin, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
Joshua Watts was so attentive to what was going on with my car and made sure I understood everything. He reached out to me several times with updates and that was very much appreciated.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/18/2019

You deserve only thge best when visit our service center. Thank you for your time to complete the survey.

Margaret D.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional staff and kindness
Staff and everyone is just nice and the service and treats are all GREAT!!!!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/17/2019

JV
Joevani V.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great facilities focused on customers
Overall satisfied with the oil change and tire rotation conducted on my 2018 Elantra Sport. While I felt that it took a little longer to conduct such maintenance on my car (considering that an appointment was made and I arrived on time); Josh went out of his way to ensure I received my car just in time for my other personal appointment. I would say that it was a good experience (thanks to Josh).
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. Your comments are very importnat to us.

David G.
Temple, TX
04/14/2019 Category: Service
great place for service but need one in temple
friendly customer service and great service, but I drive from temple and I was wondering when there will be one built here. There was a automax here a while back
and we sure need one.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/15/2019

VM
Viola M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Courteous, prompt, reasonably priced for service rendered. Wait area comfortable, well stocked with creature comforts.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/15/2019

Robert W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient!
They were able to fix my flat tire, order the new one and also gave me a new rental car in the meantime! SUCH GREAT SERVICE! So kind and very efficient!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your great comments and your time to complete the survey.

AC
Ava C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
They are quick and friendly I love bringing car in with any issues it had because I know they will take care of it.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/12/2019

Bettina M.
Awesome Customer Service
AutoMax Hyundai has been a blessing to me ever since I got stationed at Fort Hood. Customer Service has been the best from start to finish. I’m soon due to PCS to Germany and will definitely miss the entire Team
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/11/2019

You deserve only the best when you visit our Service center. Thank you for your comments and your time to complete the survey.

HS
Harry S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/11/2019

NN
Nancy N.
Too easy
Automax took my car and did 100% inspection and change in the oil in less that 30 mins. The staff was very polite and pleasant to work with. I will take my car back for all services needed.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your positive comments and your time to complete the survey.

HP
Henry P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2019 Category: Service
This has been the best experience I’ve had with a service department.

LC
Leander C.
Harker Heights, TX
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation and balance
For a Saturday afternoon appointment I guess my wait time wasn't to bad.

PC
Patricia C.
Rosebud, TX
Scheduled Maintenance
Friendly staff & efficient service!

YH
Yolanya H.
My Hyundai Automax Experience
Josh and Michael are amazing. They feel like part of my family. Extremely courteous and friendly and they take the time to talk to me about any issues or recalls that are discovered. They actually take their time to provide great customer care service. They are both amazing! Hyundai Automax has been exceptional from the time I purchased my car two years ago up to present date, and I am a proud customer. And don't get me started on the comfort level of the lounge area. It's like a home away from home. You guys are awesome!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 04/10/2019

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are important to us. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax.

Professional
The customer service was so amazing. The staff was very professional and courteous, which means a lot as I'm in customer service as well!

Harker Heights, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recommended service
Took my car for service as recommend by the service advisor. The service advisor Josh was friendly as usual. Josh handle my car in a timely manner with no issue and kept me updated. We discuss the last recommendation of my cabin filter and it will be done shortly. Will definitely be back. Josh is one of the best advisor due to his knowledge and the best in customer service.

Sean M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service
I want to give a 5 star rating for particular person who has been helping me with my vehicle issues and I appreciate the customer service he has given me. I can't thank him and your staff enough. Shouts to Demarco Brown for the help.

Sean M.