Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.2727273/5Overall Rating 3.2727273/5Overall Rating 3.2727273/5rating 3.2727273rating 3.2727273
Overall Rating 1.95455/5rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455

April S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Always awesome!!!!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your positive comment and your time to complete the survey.

CR
Chelisa R.
Temple, TX
2005 Hyundai Xg350
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very good Customer Service experience & the best I have ever had!
My 1st time there, great start, choices of lanes clearly marked, Personel on point, My Advispr Michael was awesome, was out there when I arrived, with I-pad, courteous..opened the door, greeted me by name, knew who I was from the info passed down from Customer Service Rep who assigned him to me. Listened to my problems without rushing me. Informed me about free breakfast which was nice bc ddnt have time to eat b4 I left home. Just would be even better if consider some Customers dont eat pork..have beef n turkey options. Or just eggs & cheese n no meat. Service was fast, organized, friendly, with personal service showing me n taking me where I needed to go, & b4 I got through eating the Loaner Car Worker was ready n came over to me n waited patiently until I finished eating. Then took me to my loaner car, where I could go by my day until my vehicle was repaired. Was loaned a very nice car. I was very surprised, treated like a value Customer from everyone I came into contact with, down to the Cashier who I paid. Thanks Automaxx! Hyundai
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for all your positive comments regarding our Service Center and our staff.

Sonja W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Normaly the service and peaple are great but this last visit was not so good.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/14/2019

First , let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff. Thank you for bringing your frustration to my attention.

IB
Isaac B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Thanks!
Love the Automax experience
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your positive comment about our Service center.

AG
Adriana G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality of work
Every time I’ve done anything with my car I’ve always had excellent service
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Your positive comments are important to us. Thank you for your time to cmplete the survey.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Automax
Friendly fast service! Great customer support

Temple, TX
Acceptable
My car has been taken in twice.
Both times, car wash supposed to be washed, like they advertise in the lounge, while waiting. My car was filthy when I got it back. Horrible service!!!
They initially told me one thing was wrong and then came back and told me no it wasn’t , it was something else related.
They send me a picture to show me. How do I know it actually was my car and not someone else’s vehicle???
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

I apologize that your car was not washed. I read your concern and I'm sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.Thank you for bringing your frustrations to my attention.

Shawnes H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Excellence
I just wanted to say thank you guys for taking care of me ,thank you to josh he was so patience ,polite and well rounded and very respectful of everything.thank you guys so much..thank you guys so much ❤️
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

We will pass along your positive comments to the members of our Management team.

Araya S.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent Service!
They were amazing! Super helpful and waiting was comfortable and easy.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for visiting our Service center you deserve only the best.

Nolanville, TX
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Automax is awesome!
Service Advisor Carl Nicholson is always on top of things. He's friendly, professional, gets the job done, and does everything he can to see your service is taken care of. Couldn't ask for a better service advisor! Thanks Carl! The service technicians we usually don't get to meet, but they all do a great job! They are quick, helpful, well-trained, and see your service through start to finish!
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your comments and your time to complete the survey.

Great service ans hospitality
Great service and hospitality

CO
Cassandra O.
Fort Hood, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
We have always received great service and support from everyone that works there.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your comments regarding our Service center.

5 Stars
I give my last visit 5 stars. It was fast and professional.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. They are very important to us.

2016 Hyundai Equus
The place is cool
Just had a bad experience with sponsor first time it ever happened but other than that yall good
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Your comments regarding the service you received at our store are very important to us. we want customers to enjoy coming into our Service center. First,let us express our deepest aplogies. You deserve only the best service,especially when you visit Automax. Second,we are reviewing this information with our staff and will take appropriate action. Thank you for reporting this incident.

EJ
Evelyn J.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Organizations
Clean, quick, professional and very good food while you wait. Mr.Bolden seem very concerned and stayed on top of the entire service. I give you Mr. Bolden "10".
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank your for your comments.They are a critical part of the Service Advisors coaching process. We will also pass along your positive comments to the members of our Manangement team.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
#🏎
Mechanics, and owners and the establishment. A+plus, service people are okay.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your comment and your time to complete the survey.

KC
Kierra C.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
The whole process was VERY fast and friendly. From the time I called to make an appointment, until I drove off.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/08/2019

2018 Sonara limited edition
The friendlies of the personnel The service representative make you feel welcome, always greet you with a smile, And let you know how long your time to wait, and they always have good food to eat, I always feel like I'm at home when I am At Automax in Killeen, Texas.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your time to complete the survey. You deserve only the best when you visit our Service center.

PH
Peter H.
Burton, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Extraordinary personal service
Carl provides excellent attention to detail, and keeps his customers informed at every step. Since my wife also has a Hyundai Hybrid I can tell you that she is equally impressed with Carl, and with Automax. We love our Hybrids and feel blessed to have an excellent service organization to keep them in top shape.
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your time and your positive comments. They are important to us.

Friendly staff
The staff is very friendly and makes sure you are taken care of
Cindy H. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your positive comment.