Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41
4.4

Overall Rating 3.5555548/5Overall Rating 3.5555548/5Overall Rating 3.5555548/5rating 3.5555548rating 3.5555548
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
People with integrity make the business
Really like the service people here. They always recommend what is needed but are not overbearing in their presentation of the information. Michael Bowen was my servicer and is always friendly and courteous. Whoever performed service on the vehicle did a Great job, but left black fingerprints around dash and passenger seat is the reason for 4 stars. Overall a Great experience so don't sweat the small stuff. Just mentioned as constructive criticism for future details. 👍🏽🤗

IL

Linda H.
Kempner, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fantastic service!
I brought my vehicle in on the spur of the moment and Justin the service advisor was OUTSTANDING.... I’ve dealt with him previously and always get super good service. Billy Stilson is the manager in Service and always gives excellent service also. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great customer care.
Great customer service.

AG
Austin G.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and simple service.

FC
Frederick C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Only had to wait about 45 mins for an oil change and tire rotation.

Sabriona B.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019 Category: Service
JUSTIN FORTE IS THE BEST !!
This Hyundai is hands down the best !! For one I had an issue befpre with a different Hyundai dealer and justin forte took THE BEST care of me. He made sure that my problem was solved and that no other issue would arise. This man needs the best desk and a promotion ( if he wants one lol ).

RD
Robin D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Everybody seems satisfied:)
Just went to get air in my tires and received a few extra services which was very helpful and a plus.
JOSH E W. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for completing our survey!

Rita B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor is always courteous. The price point for services are reasonable and the amount of time it takes for my vehicle services to be completed is extremely low.

James W.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
the staff was very kind & courteous
would recommend service to friends family & coworkers definitely keep up the good work

MI
Marty I.
Harker Heights, TX
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service
Went to AutoMax to get my oil changed and air and cabin filters changed. Didn't have an appointment, yet they took my car anyway. They did a good job.
Justin F. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Come see me anytime you need service.

MV
Marvin V.
Harker Heights, TX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great as usual. Justin makes the maintenance process simple, professional and informative.

RT
Richard T.
Temple, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly and efficient
They got me in and out quickly at drop off and pick up, and the work was done to my satisfaction.

Great Service and Professionalism
Service completed in a timely manner...constant communication is and was a must.

AP
Aimee P.
Good Service
I appreciate the Fact the gentlemen I was assigned to named DeMarco took his time to accommodate certain requests that I asked for within my service. Customer Service is Great.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Average Visit. Issue not resolved
The dealership is great but the issue is not resolved. Taken my car in 3 times for the same thing. They are trying but can figure it out yet.

clemente s.
10/24/2019
yamil luque
good afternoon to anyone who may be interested here to notify us of the good service we revived during Monday and Tuesday . this purchase we find just what we are looking for , (Yamil Luque ) we provided excellent service good seller we tarted excellent there was no problem . thanks for everything .

Round Rock, TX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
excellent service rendered.
JENNIFER G. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business.

Sean M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ever since I bought my Genesis I have always taken it to Automax it bring a peace of mind just to know the parts are installed by a qualified technician. Shouts out to Mr. Demarco, two thumbs up his customer service and honesty goes along way when you have question about your vehicle service.
JENNIFER G. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.

2013 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great facility
Waiting area and theater are excellent additions to the dealership
DEMARCO J B. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 10/21/2019

HELLO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP WITH YOUR VEHICLE PLEASE LET US KNOW THANKS