4.5

Belton, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2021 Category: Service
attention to customers
really great place always clean the staff are courtious & friendly

Robert S.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Automax Has never let us down
Wether a repair or scheduled service on any of our vehicle we would not consider going anywhere else. Our vehicles have never let us down and we attribute that to the service technicians who spot potential problems and recommend solutions.

Maria M.
Harker Heights, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2021 Category: Service
It has definitely been an excellent prompt service and my advisor Justin very professional, friendly and efficient, obviously I did not expect it to be so fast, they have improved since my last visit. Thanks to the excellent service you provided me, I must tell you that I will gladly trust you with my vehicle again.

07/15/2021 Category: Service
Bad service
Incompetent employees with no sense of urgency.
Justin F. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We will be reaching out to go over your service visit.

Harker Heights, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Professional with modern technology developments in communication
The staff is very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Communication is impeccable with the latest technology advancements. This has made my visits easy and well informed about my vehicle when being serviced.

CJ
Chong J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great service and care
This my third time by the hyundai automax always give me best care n service

MY
Mishelle Y.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
My car
Joshua checked me in and made sure I had no questions. I have no problem with Joshua I have mostly dealt with Justin and Bill

07/10/2021 Category: Service
My car
I feel that they are just too busy and don’t have time to talk to you Also not sure I agree with what they told me about my car
Justin F. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.

07/08/2021 Category: Service
the service was great
I will definitely recommend Automax of Killeen I went for my first in service and it was great, personnel very attentive, Joshua was a great help and answered all my questions.

Michael W.

NM
Nancy M.
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Car Repair at AutoMax in Killeen, Tx
Going to AutoMax is not even a chore to me. Sitting and waiting for my car is almost like a mini vacation. Josh is amazing in taking care of absolutely everything and communicates well with me at every step. I highly recommend this facility to all my friends.

EF
Etta F.
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
I have bought all my Hyundia vehicles from Automax and everything thing has run smoothly and professional.

WS
William S.
Temple, TX
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Couldn’t have asked for better service!
From beginning to end of service, I had an excellent experience. I stayed at the service department, which is one of the best service departments to have to wait at, and received my vehicle in what I thought was very timely. However, the service rep felt like my wait was longer than it should have been. If that doesn’t explain that I’ve had some long waits at other locations, not sure what else I could say. They even washed my vehicle before returning it back to me.

Jackie W.
Temple, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/21/2021 Category: Service
A great experience every time we go. Our service rep is Justin Forte and we love him!!

Copperas Cove, TX
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2021 Category: Service
It’s a nice place but they’re bad at managing time
The facility is clean with snacks and drinks provided along with decent chairs and stools to sit in. The staff are nice. Bathrooms are clean. I was disappointed with the time it took to service my vehicle. I scheduled the appointment a few days prior and arrived 15 minutes early. I was told it’d be 1.5 hours for the oil change and tire rotation. After sitting in the waiting area I looked up as they were pulling my car into the garage to be worked on and it had be an hour and thirty-five minutes. They completed the oil change and tire rotation in about thirty minutes. Two hours isn’t a huge deal but what’s the point of scheduling an appointment if they don’t start working on the vehicle until the time they projected it would be done. Not the end of the world but not great either

Debbie S.
06/25/2021 Category: Service

06/18/2021 Category: Service
The customer service
My service provider Justin takes the time to schedule my visit when no one was answering the phones in the service department. He took care of any issues I had and got my car out in good time. I would recommend that my friends and associates have their service needs at AutoMax with Justin .👍🏽😎
Justin F. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is very important to us.  We will be contacting you to further address your concerns and use the information you provided to better our processes.  Thank you again for your time.

VS
Veruchka S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2021 Category: Service

06/15/2021 Category: Service
Service personnel
Nice treatment to the clients very respectful and very good attention on clients needs
Justin F. from Automax Hyundai Killeen responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your visit.  I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expections during your repair, we'll be reaching out to discuss how we can improve in the future.  Thank you again for your time.