MINI Cooper Countryman
04/19/2019
Quick and easy
I just had my first visit and it was exactly what I needed - quick and easy!

SL
Steve L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/17/2019
Highly satisfied
Automeister II came recommended and did not disappoint. They were very easy to work with and the use of the loaner car made the service as convenient as it could be. I'll be back for sure.

RT
Rishi T.
Audi Q5
04/12/2019
Good price and Great service!

John K.
Ford Probe
04/12/2019
Trust
They people are very professional and take time to explain the work. I always double check the work done and find they have done a great job.

LX
Lu X.
Renton, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/08/2019
I went to Mini Cooper dealership downtown Seattle and told me I had to change my back brake. However, Automeister was super honest and told me that I don’t have to till later . Super thankful for helping me for extra check up for me. Really appreciated.

Joelyn B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/07/2019
Fast, Efficient, Gracious on the phone, Accommodating
Fast, Efficient, Gracious on the phone, Accommodating.
Replaced my alternator, fixed my air conditioning, and checked out EVERYTHING else .
2003 Subaru Legacy runs like a dream and feels brand new again.

GD
Gordon D.
Volvo XC90
04/05/2019
Great People, Great Service
We have been taking our Volvo to Automeister II over the last three or four years for almost everything and they have always taken very good care of us and our car. Often they go way above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend you give them a try.

HO
Helin O.
Cadillac CTS
04/04/2019
Very responsible and quick
They really saved us with repairing our converter. Jocko did a great job and informed us before and after repairing our car. I will keep going to this place and totally recommend it.

AK
Adora and Chris K.
Dodge Sprinter
04/01/2019
Jayco motor home.
First cabin, from start to finish. I will always bring my Riggs to this company. Thanks again folks.

Charis B.
Porsche Boxster
03/30/2019
Honest mechanics doing good work
They don't automatically replace parts if they could be fixed for lower cost. They don't repair or replace anything that doesn't need it. It's the opposite of how the dealers work.

North Bend, WA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/29/2019
Trusted service
Always friendly, fast and accommodating with great quality work

FT
Florence T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/25/2019
Automeister II
Honest and friendly owner and staff. Work done on time. Love these guys and gals

Carolyn B.
Mount Vernon, WA
INFINITI FX35
03/22/2019
Outstanding! !!
Outstanding service! !!
Highly recommend for auto repair needs.

Big thanks to their team

PN
Patrick N.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he had an outstanding experience.

Mike and Chrisitine C.
03/14/2019
Very honest.
I have been taking my trucks here for 10 years and they are honest and will only do the work that needs done.

03/05/2019
Best Car Repair!
Jocko and the entire Automeister II team are professional and always do an excellent job every time they work on any of my cars! They are trustworthy and reliable. You guys ROCK!

XF
Xander F.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz E420
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Xander said the business had good service.

Kimberly M.
Federal Way, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said the price was good, they finished in a timely manner and they were courteous.

Jameel S.
02/22/2019
Great, honest work
These guys do great work, give you an honest appraisal of your vehicles issues and NEVER try to sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need. They’ve consistently gone above and beyond for us, and we’ll keep going back to them because of it.

Honda Ridgeline
02/16/2019
Convenient at a reasonable cost
Great experience. Our car was needed for the whole day. We were offered a loaner car and received a Costco discount on the final bill.