JJ
JASMINE J.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Suzuki SX4
09/18/2018
I came in pretty late on a Saturday because my car wouldn’t start and I expected them to tell me they’ll get to it when they open again on Monday. Not only did they take a look at my car they got it to start and I was out of there in less than an hour. Great customer service and they made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Jasmine,
Thank you so much for your Beautiful 5-Stars review! It was a pleasure meeting you and we were able to take care of your vehicle's problem.

TC
Tim C.
Waipahu, HI
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/10/2018
Very clean and comforting
Locally owned, very professional and very reasonably priced.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much for your Marvelous 5-Stars review! Love how you describe our shop! We are very short-handed at our shop. Therefore, my husband, Roy leaves home at 4:45am and goes home at 5:00pm, 6 days a week. I also go to our shop 6 days a week. But we love what we do! We appreciate your kind words, encouragement and your support!

Jessie T.
Ford Excursion
09/09/2018
Knowledgeable, prompt service, but very expensive.
Roy was very professional, nice man and fixed my vehicle promptly. His price to do the job ,(replace one coil in cylinder number 6) for $259 is pricy. The most disappointing of all is he completed the repair without giving me an estimate and acquiring my permission to proceed with the repair.which is against RICO rules for auto repair. Originally he quoted $1400 to replace the upper manifold becsuse it was leaking water into cylinder 6 which caused misfire. I told him i didn't have the funds to do the job. He said he'll get back with me to see if the technician can just replace the sparkplug and coil. I waited for six hours did not receive a call. When i called him he said my car is done and ready for pick up. I didn't argue because i have high blood pressure. Overall good job but wish he could have given me an estimate before doing the job. I called a nearby auto repair and i was quoted $160, for diagnostic, one spark plug , one coil and labor. I could have saved $100! Oh well. Life goes on. If you decide to take your vehicle, demand an estimate first. Good luck to all.
CRM from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Jessie,

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if your experience here at Automotive Car Care wasn't satisfactory.
We understand that having vehicles issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. I'm glad we had a chance to speak yesterday and come to a resolution. Thanks.

Jesse M.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said this business fixed the problem.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Jesse,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful 5-Stars review! We are so glad that we fixed the problem. Thanks again for your business!

BF
Blesica F.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Blesica said the employees did a good job. The couple who are in charge were nice. However, her dashboard had a pre-existing crack in it. When she picked up her vehicle, there were a few more cracks, that weren't there before. She found screws and pieces of her dashboard on the floor of her vehicle. Her coin holder was loose. She was a little upset. She brought her vehicle back and the employees fixed those minor issues but they couldn't fix the cracks.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Blesica,
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business! So sorry for adding more cracks on your pre-existing crack. Nowadays, a lot of car parts are make from plastic. Plastic gets brittle and cracks easily after man years. That is one of the problems while working on older vehicles. Please accept our apology and we will let that particular technician knows to be more careful in the future.

LI
LUCAS I.
Nissan Frontier
09/07/2018
2008 nissan frontier
Im 100% satisfied with their service how they aoproach their customers what makes me happy...Thank you so much Roy and staff that i have known your business in a last minute decision..You saved my nissan frontier! Mahalo
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Lucas & Maria,
Thank you so much for your Magnificent 5-Stars review! You and Maria are so sweet and so happy! My husband, Roy just celebrated his 78 birthday about a week ago and he has been standing behind the same counter for almost 29 years. At Automotive Car Care Center, we are thrilled to save your Nissan Frontier! Thanks again for your business! A Big Mahalo to you and your family too.

CT
CALVIN T.
Mazda MPV
09/03/2018
Fast service
I thought the repair was going to take awhile but it was completed the same day I dropped it off. Great job!
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Calvin,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we appreciate your encouragement and business!

Bernadina H.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Keith. He said he was very happy with the service.

Hi Bernadina & Keith,
Thank you so much for your "Happy" 5-stars review!
We are happy that your are happy with our service. We appreciate your business!

Jose G.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said they did what they could, and he's satisfied. Roy was really good at taking care of him. He suggested a rental car program in the event that the vehicle would be kept for a few days.

Hi Jose,
Thank you so much for your Kind 5-Stars review! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our repair. My husband, Roy will be 78 years old (or young) on Monday. Still working 6 days a week.
Thanks again for your business!

KH
Kristaian H.
Acura TSX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Kristaian said they knew what the problem was and fixed it quickly. They returned his vehicle at a convenient time.

Hi Kristaian,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we love our customers! We do our best each time to solve vehicle issues accurately and quickly. However, sometimes, we just can't.

Pearl City, HI
08/29/2018
Awesome service!
Trustworthy and honest team.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Anonymous,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! We appreciate that you appreciate us and thank you for being our customer!

SF
Suzanne F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said the service was amazing. The employees went above and beyond.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Suzanne,
Thank you so much for your Amazing 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, We are committed to service our customers and their vehicles every day.

BW
Brockton W.
Scion tC
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Brockton said he would recommend this business for service.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Brockton,
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business!

JOELLEN R.
Mililani, HI
Mazda MPV
08/09/2018
Automotive Car Care Center
I was surprised that the AAA discount was not offered or applied to our bill. The charge of a hazardous waste fee was, in my opinon, questionable as this was an oxygen sensor replacement, serpentine belt replacement, and an air intake hose replacement; where is rhe hazardous item in this list? And I was charged 90+ dollars to evaluate the check engine light despite the fact that I own an OBD-2 code computer and told them what the code was. An hour of labor for this 2- minute procedure? C’mon now. On the other hand, they were wonderfully friendly and very cordial. Plus, they appear to have taken care of the under-hood issues satisfactorily.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/10/2018

Hi Jo Ellen,
Please accept my apology, I was too busy talking with you and forgot to ask you about your AAA member card. Please call our shop so that we can credit 10% off, max $50. In Hawaii, everything is every expensive. Check Engine Light is $ 130 per hour. $98 is a bargain. $ 98 is including testing the part-road testing with equipment before and after repairs. Not just code reading.We did Remove & Replace Air Intake Hose, Oxygen Sensor, Power Steering Pump Drive Belt. Your total bill was $767.42. In addition, our warranty is 24 mos/24,ooo miles more than most shops offer. We pay a lot of money to have hazardous materials removed each month. Thank you and we appreciate your business!

CK
Clarance K.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Clarance said that the service was pretty good.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/04/2018

Hi Clarance,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful 5-Stars review! Customer Loyalty Is Our Number One Priority. We appreciate your business!

Marianne P.
Mililani, HI
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Marianne said they solved her problem quickly and pleasantly.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/04/2018

Hi Marianne,
Thank you so much for your Sweet 5-Stars review! Love, Love "Quickly" and "Pleasantly". Music to our ears. Thanks again for your business!

VL
Vi L.
Kahuku, HI
Dodge Dakota
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Vi said the staff at this business were very accommodating ,they took care of her needs and the service was done the way she wanted it.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/01/2018

Hi Vi,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! And we also thank you for being our customer!

Jonathan D.
Volvo V50
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business does a good job.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/01/2018

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review and we appreciate your business!

Javontae W.
Chrysler 300
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Javontae said this business cares about their work.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 07/31/2018

Hi Javontae,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we care about our work and we care about our wonderful customers and their vehicles! We are committed to provide the best repair/service! Thanks again for being our customer!

Jeremy F.
GMC Yukon XL
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Jermey said the service the staff provided was fast and they did a great job. They did what he asked. They were helpful and nice.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 07/31/2018

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you so much for your Magical 5-Stars review! Love all those positive words: Fast, Great Job, Helpful, and Nice! At Automotive Car Care Center, we appreciate your business and thank you for being our customer!