TH
Theresa H.
Waipahu, HI
Lincoln Aviator
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said that the business is good.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 12/13/2018

Hi Theresa,
Thank you so much for your Magical 5-Stars review! Wishing you and your family A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY, HEALTHLY, AND WEALTHY 2019!

PG
Pete G.
Waianae, HI
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Pete said his overall experience was good.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Pete,
Thank you so much for your Magical 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we appreciate your business! Wishing you and your family a very Wonderful Holidays!

Jessica F.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said that she recommends the place for service.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Jessica,
Thank you so much for your Magical 5-Stars review! We appreciate your recommendation and your business! Have a Happy Holidays!

EM
Elsa M.
Mililani, HI
11/26/2018
Great quality service
Good job as always!
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Elsa,
Happy Holidays! Thank you so much for your Wonderful 5- Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we are all about earning loyalty and trust by doing our best every day!

LY
LORRAINE Y.
11/26/2018
They do a great job, honest, friendly
Efficient, reliable and friendly service. I have never been disappointed with the repairs they have done to my car.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Lorraine,
Happy Holidays! Thank you so much for your Magical 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we appreciate your loyalty and continued support!

KK
Karen K.
Jeep Liberty
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the business was good and she thanks the staff.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your Shiny 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we thank you also for your business! Have a Happy Holidays!

BRUCE M.
Honolulu, HI
11/15/2018
Professional
They do a thuro and complete job. Explain what was found and what was done. Make you feel good about there work that was completed.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Bruce,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! Wishing you and your family a fabulous Thanksgiving!

VK
VANIDA K.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/14/2018
They took my car in right away, diagnosed the problem in a timely manner, the owner and his wife are very sweet. They fixed my car up in no time with no hassle. I definitely recommend.

Hi Vanida,
Thank you so much for your "Sweet" 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, customer loyalty is our number one priority. We are very happy that you had a great experience at our shop. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Thanksgiving!

JILL C.
Waialua, HI
11/12/2018
Awesome!
The first time I took my car in because of a warning light that stayed on. I was told how much the repair would cost and I agreed to the price. MUCH to my surprise, the nice mechanic came back to me 10 minutes later and told me it turned out not to be a huge deal to fix after all. He had fixed it, and there was no charge! Imagine that! To find an honest and honorable company was awesome! So when I needed an oil change, I came back to them. I was treated with the utmost respect, they still had my car information in their computer so I didnʻt need to find the car documentation again, and the oil was changed quickly and efficiently in no time at all! On top of that I had the nicest conversation with Laura while I was waiting. This place and the owners and people who work there are simply ... AWESOME!!
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Jill,
Thank you so much for taking time out to write such "AWESOME'' 5-Stars Review! I wish I could write as well as you do someday. At Automotive Car Care Center, we are committed to repair vehicles quickly, skillfully, and honestly. I really enjoyed our conversation as well! Wishing you and your family a very Wonderful Thanksgiving!

DK
Dennis K.
Suzuki XL-7
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he feels this business is reliable and loves the customer service. Although it took three visits to fix the problem, they replaced the original parts that they put in the first time. Now it is fixed. He also likes Roy and his wife.

Hi Dennis,
Thank you so much for your Amazing 5-Stars review! Sometimes, parts are not 100% reliable, but we try our best to take care of our customers and their vehicles. Thank you for your patronage and patience! Wishing you and your family A Fabulous Thanksgiving!

FA
FRANCIS A.
Waipahu, HI
Jeep Liberty
11/09/2018
Alternator Issues
I took my Jeep to check the issue on the coolant smell which I can smell it through my dash board. It was a heater core issue. They also recommended to fix my AC and it was a good job, they also replaced my old fan. My old alternator was collecting coolant, so they replaced it to a new one. A week after, it started to collect coolant again. I can't afford to get it fix at this point but I'll probably have someone else to check after I get back from a short deployment.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Francis,
Sorry we did not fixed all your car's issues. All repairs have warrantly of 24,000 miles/24 mos. Maybe defective parts? Anyway, please come and see us after your short deployment. If it's the same issue, we will take care of it. Please accept our apology.

AO
Anthony O.
Hawaii
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was fast and done well.

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for your review! And we appreciate your business! Wishing you and your family A Very Wonderful Thanksgiving!

LA
LARRY A.
Lexus ES 330
11/07/2018
Courteous, friendly, quality and timely service, reasonable pricing. Convenient location, next to restaurants and shopping center.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Larry,
Thank you so much for your Amazing 5- Stars review! Your review is so wonderfully written! I can't thank you enough!Wishing you and your family a fabulous Thanksgiving.

ST
stanley t.
11/07/2018
Pleasant, courteous, and honest.
gave me a very honest opinion and diagnosis of my car.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Stanley,
Thank you so much for your "Pleasant, Courteous, and Honest" review! We are very lucky to have many wonderful customers! Wishing you and your family a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

OC
ODELL C.
Nissan Rogue
10/31/2018
Fast & Pleasurable
For me it is convenient and efficient, not to mention a pleasure to work with.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Odell,
Thank you so much for your "Music To Our Ears" Award! At Automotive Car Care Center, we try to provide fast and pleasurable experience as much as possible to our customers. Thanks again for your business!

RA
Ray A.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ray said this business does an awesome job.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/02/2018

Hi Ray,
Thank you so much for your Awesome 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we are so lucky to have so many kind and loyal customers!

Jason C.
Ewa Beach, HI
Pontiac Bonneville
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they do a great job
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 11/02/2018

Hi Jason,
Thank you so much for your Great 5-Stars review! We are very happy that you had a pleasant experience at our shop! Thanks again for your business!

ROBERT C.
10/20/2018
Professional Operation
Great job on taillight assembly. Fair price and prompt service.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Robert,
Thank you so much for your Marvelous 5-Stars review! Love the title" Professional Operation"! At Automotive Car Care Center, we appreciate your business and continued support! Have a great Day!

EM
Elsa M.
Mililani, HI
10/17/2018
Awesome
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 10/17/2018

Hi Elsa,
Thank you so much for your Excellent 5-Stars review! At Automotive Car Care Center, we provide each of our customers with reliable, trustworthy car service. Thanks again for your business!

AARON S.
Honolulu, HI
Acura TSX
10/16/2018
Reliable and trustworthy work
I usually go to a big name chain for auto work, but after the big guys quoted me $180 just for a diagnostic scan, I knew I should find somebody better. Lucky I found this place!

I dropped my car off in the late morning, and had it ready for pick up by evening. Such a quick turn around. The owner explained all the work that needed to be done, and didn't seem to want to sell me extra things or just hurry and get parts in the car. He was through in his explanation of the repair work.

Happy to have found this place. They have gained a loyal customer.
Laura N. from Automotive Car Care Center responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Aaron,
Thank you so much for your Lucky 5-Stars review!At Automotive Car Care Center, we are Happy that we have gained one more loyal customer! Thanks again for your business! Have a Happy Day!