01/24/2021
The service and customer attention is great
I tooked my car a to get it fix and the job was done quikly

SV
Silvia V.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/09/2021
Very professional and experienced!!!
Very ethical and reliable shop, as always I have found their work on my car timely, well done and at a reasonable cost.

Adriel B.
01/08/2021
Good Sylmar/San Fernando Auto Shop
I've always done a lot of my auto work and maintenance myself. I don't think I'm easily fooled by mechanics. The thing that stands out about these guys is honesty and willingness to go the extra mile to stand behind their work. I'm older now and appreciate having place to trust. They've done exhaust system work and recently changed transmission for me.

EC
Enriqueta C.
12/29/2020
Reliable Mechanic
My family has always come to this auto shop to fix our cars. I’ve known the owner ever since I was a little girl so it’s super helpful to have such a trusting and reliable mechanic. They always do a great job on my car and if you’re not happy, they make sure you are. The mechanic explains and makes sure you understand what’s wrong with your car. The prices are fair. Customer service is top tier. I will always recommend them for any car issues anyone is having. Just recently I had my car get stuck on the side of the road on the rainiest day of the year, I called him so he can diagnose the problem and he was able to help me then and there by letting me know what’s possibly wrong and sending a mechanic for me. Like I said, super helpful and nice.

YC
Yolanda C.
Pacoima, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/19/2020
Very helpful and friendly
Excellent work ethic fast turn around in the repair they explain what work was done

FM
Francisco M.
Chevrolet HHR
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said have taken good care of him ever since he started going there. Their estimates are right on, the work is professional and they are courteous.

EE
Eduardo E.
12/18/2020
Place to go for a catalytic converter
Great service and very informative on questions I asked.

IA

San Fernando, CA
Cadillac SRX
12/05/2020
Trustworthy
Pol is a great mechanic! I've been his client for about 10yrs. Very thorough in explaining the issue and the resolution. He keeps me updated with the process or changes that arise. He keeps his client's best interest at heart and will let you know if something is worth the fix and gives you options and most of his work comes with warranty.

AH
Andres H.
Cadillac CTS
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Andres said he was comfortable with the service they provided.

BC
Ben C.
San Fernando, CA
Ram Pickup
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Ben said he recommends them for service.

Juana M.
11/21/2020
Execellent job
Very good job my truck is perfect

WV
Wilson V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Wilson said they do a good service. They are good and they have experience.

LR