09/17/2019
Accommodating
Thank you for helping us in such a short notice.

MAX P.
08/30/2019
5 stars as always
Five stars as always

MT
MOONEY T.
Buick LaCrosse
08/25/2019
Honest diagnosis and prompt service. Comfortable waiting area; premium coffee is available at no charge. Great location.

08/17/2019
Repair low tire pressure
I came in on a Friday with what was going to soon be a flat. They repaired the flat in 25 minutes-awesome!

RL
ROYCE/WYANE L.
HUMMER H3
08/15/2019
great service
Didn't have an appointment, but they worked me in quickly & had me on the road fast. Always get the best service .

KR
KEN R.
Cadillac SRX
07/05/2019
Professional and friendly
The team is friendly, professional, and reasonably priced.

06/24/2019
THEY ARE THE BEST
ALWAYS IN AND OUT
AND THEY ALWAYS DO IT RIGHT

06/23/2019
Disappointed
Our car was misdiagnosed twice. Spent $800 and they created an additional problem. We now have to go to another place and spend ant least an additional $1000. I had heard bad things about Shawnee Auto but decided to take a chance since it’s close. Lesson learned.

BL
BREWER L.
Holden, MO
06/19/2019
OVER PRICED
went in to have headlight bulb and brake light bulb changed, was quoted $202.00 to change the headlight bulb, did not have it changed obviously, went to Valvoline and they changed it for $29.00, WOW, HUGE price difference.

LL

KT
KATIE T.
Subaru Legacy
06/02/2019
Always fast and efficient!
I can always count on Shawnee Auto for great service.

FM
FRED M.
Buick Enclave
05/27/2019
Great Service. Honest Mechanics.
I have used this service for years.
I’ve never had any issues with their services. Management and the mechanics are HONEST and don’t recommend services you don’t need. They don’t continually try to sell you stuff you don’t want or need. But, if you do need something they recommend it. Their prices are less than the dealerships. In a word; honest business.

MT
MOONEY T.
GMC Yukon
05/22/2019
tmooney
Excellent service and expertise.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Volkswagen Atlas
04/24/2019
Screw in my tire
Noticed low tire pressure and saw the head of a screw in my tire. Set an appointment and they got the screw out, patched and gave me the screw as a souvenir of my issue.

Melissa W.
Olathe, KS
03/21/2019
Mazda 3 Axle Replacement
Both the younger gentleman at the desk and Ron himself were great & treated me with respect. The only surprise I had was I thought maybe the diagnostics check would have been removed from the overall charge since I had the work done in the same shop. No, complaint was just surprised to see it. I will go back if I ever need anything else. My car is running like a dream.

02/15/2019
CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE
THE GUYS HERE ARE ALWAYS NICE AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Overland Park, KS
01/30/2019
Freindly, Honest, Quality
It is rare to find service these days where they want to get to know you as a customer, what to provide the best service, and only recommend the service you need. As you sit waiting for your service to be complete and watch as customers walk in and they address them by name, you see first hand why this is the place to bring you car. I wont go any other place.

JOAN R.
01/07/2019
YOU GUYS HELP YOU BIG TIME
I LOVE THE FACT YOUR CLOSE I HAD THESE VERY NICE PEOPLE SAVE ME ON MY TRUCK RUNS GREAT I KNOW YOU ALL ARE SO BUSY AND YOU WENT OUT OF YOU WAY SO I COULD GET TO WORK.

SINCERLY JOAN

SO
SHARON O.
01/07/2019
Employees are helpful on site
They do a good job with my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable about vehicles. I feel like I’m leaving my car with the “car guys” and not just a chain who doesn’t care. The only things I would change are the prices are a little high and over the phone, I feel like I’m not always worth their time. In person, they are great, though.

KT
KATIE T.
01/04/2019
Quick and efficient service
Shawnee Auto is always able to meet our needs in a timely manner.