Latest Review about 1 month ago

MIKE R.
Ram 1500
04/14/2018
I keep coming back
Always a great experience. Fast and friendly service.

BILL S.
04/07/2018
Great Servive
These guys know what they are doing and are very well priced. Finally someone who gives an honest look at your car and gives it to you straight. They are all about cars and servicing them. Also a nice group of people who treat you like a customer.

LA
LAROSA A.
Edwardsville, KS
Hyundai Azera
04/02/2018
They are always very accommodating and far.
Ron and Bill are always friendly and helpful. The work is always done in a timely manner and they are fair.

RL
ROYCE/WYANE L.
HUMMER H3
03/12/2018
Didn't need an appointment
Got me in quick & got the work done in good time.

CHRISTINE S.
Bonner Springs, KS
Buick Park Avenue
03/05/2018
Love how fast they are!
Great business and great customer service!

JEFF T.
Blue Springs, MO
Cadillac SRX
02/23/2018
Cigarette Smoke
Ron, We filled out a survey on your website yesterday. Your employees are all really nice , but they don't look very professional. I thought one of your guys was just a person dropping off items but then I saw his shirt. I understand that you all work with cars and get dirty and that is not what I am referring too. Some of them just don't look very neat , their shirts looked like they picked them up off the floor and wore them again.
My main complant is that my car smelled like an ashtray. We don't smoke and it took all day to get the smell out of the car, driving with the windows open and then having to buy an air freshner.
I noticed that you are always well dressed. I'm not sure if you have the guys uniforms cleaned for them or they do it themselves but business wise if you let them take care of it you might decide to have a service take care of it. I know it's expensive but they would not reek of cigarette smoke.
We are happy with the service we receive from you , and you have a great company.

DN

Basehor, KS
Jeep Patriot
02/14/2018
Knowledgeable staff
Friendly employees and quick service.

Tom M.
Shawnee Mission, KS
01/17/2018
Been going here for 10 years. Great service and always very honest with advice and options. The coupon book is a great deal.

JOHN H.
12/21/2017
Oil Change
Very courteous, done in a timely manner, and the shop area was very clean. Thank you,John

KT
KATIE T.
12/17/2017
Always great service!
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and mentioned trouble with power steering. Your tech called with an update, shared material and labor costs, and answered all my questions about the repair. The work was completed in an affordable and timely manner.

MICHELLE / BRIAN B.
11/26/2017
Quick service
Got my car fixed same day with an hour notice.

SR
SHAWN R.
Gardner, KS
Acura TSX
11/18/2017
Awesome service
They provide excellent customer service and got me in and out very quickly at an affordable price exceptional service and handled all of my needed! Thank you Shawnee Auto I will be a customer for a long time to come!

MT
MOONEY T.
GMC Yukon
11/18/2017
Mooney Denali
Fast service & reasonable prices.

CL
CEA L.
10/25/2017
Customer service @ the front desk is always super friendly.
My recent repair and cost was a little pricey. I have been back every time fort the same issue. Replaced battery, starter and alternator and serpentine belt. Now I was charged for diagnostics. The noise is still there. I now acrued the fee of some pulley thing. The time for me to take off work again is crazy. Makes me wonder if a test drive was done regarding the noise. Meanwhile the $ is on my charge card. And I wonder if that was the problem. I hope to get this resolved tomorrow.

STEPANIE S.
Nissan Murano
10/24/2017
Reliable & convenient
I’ve only been here twice - tires & oil change, but both experiences were professional, prompt, and convenient. Thanks for making these tasks a little easier!

TK
TOM/DANA K.
Kia Optima
10/22/2017
Honest people doing their job
I have used Shawnee Auto over 7 years, Ron and Bill have become good friends. When you find people you can trust, you stick with them.

SR
SCOTT R.
Basehor, KS
10/01/2017
Perfect service
Perfect service as always!

KR
KEN R.
Cadillac SRX
09/17/2017
Extremely knowledgeable staff.
The team always provides quality work at a reasonable price.

MIKE R.