Latest Review about 1 month ago

MOONEY T.
Buick LaCrosse
08/23/2020
Always 100% satisfaction!
I can always depend on honest service. Never been disappointed with work performed.

KT
KATIE T.
Subaru Legacy
08/09/2020
Always accurate and efficient
We waited until the last minute for an oil change as we send a kid off to college. Shawnee auto fit us in and had the work finished in the time promised.

MT
MOONEY T.
GMC Yukon
07/11/2020
Super service. Great value.
Shawnee Auto keeps my 2002 Denali in tip top shape. Has over 206,000 miles. Going for 300,000.

Kansas City, KS
Dodge Durango
06/24/2020
First class service
Dropped off the night before so I don’t know I’ll change tire rotation got a phone call mid morning you’re all done great service

LH

CHRIS F.
Lexus LX 570
05/28/2020
Warranty on the starter
Had the tow truck bring it in. They fixed it under the warranty and everything works great now. Thanks!

LC
LEANN C.
05/27/2020
Bad experience
I was told that the oil change would be $35. I asked if they could check my AC. I was told yes but it would be $19.95 and I agreed. When I checked out 45 minutes later I was charged over $200. I was told they had to put dye in it to check the AC. I was never told of the additional service. I feel that I was cheated and that making money was the only thing they cared about. Also, there was absolutely no safety taken.

JACOB/AMY M.
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2020
Quick service
Great local automotive shop. Alway in and out on time. Had to ask some tuff questions but got the right answers .

04/15/2020
Normal service
As always a great experience

TL
Todd L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/27/2020
Oil change and new thermostat
Have been to Shawnee Auto Center twice and have been very impressed with each visit. Really hoping to find a new / local mechanic to handle our every day needs and with the proximity of Shawnee Auto Center - I'm hoping it's them! Good job guys and thank you for the quick and friendly service.

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus LX 570
02/26/2020
Starter replacement got me in right away! Thanks
I’m happy with how fast the work was done and the convenience. The cigarette smoke smell left in my car was disappointing but some febreze took care of it. The paint on my rims were chipped also :( will have to buy some touch up paint. Price of the starter was twice the price of auto zone and advanced auto. I’m guessing it must be twice as better.

BRANDON CARRIE S.
INFINITI Q50
01/28/2020
Great service as always
Always the best service with fair, affordable pricing.

RL
ROYCE/WYANE L.
HUMMER H3
01/17/2020
Treat you like neighbors should
Got a great price on tires & they worked me in fast to get the job done....thanks.

DONNA/STEVE S.
11/18/2019
2001 Toyota
Thanks to the guys for the quick repair on my husbands truck last Friday. Got a couple other quotes for the work and this by far the best quote we received.