Latest Review about 1 month ago

Melissa W.
Olathe, KS
03/21/2019
Mazda 3 Axle Replacement
Both the younger gentleman at the desk and Ron himself were great & treated me with respect. The only surprise I had was I thought maybe the diagnostics check would have been removed from the overall charge since I had the work done in the same shop. No, complaint was just surprised to see it. I will go back if I ever need anything else. My car is running like a dream.

Kansas City, KS
Jeep Cherokee
02/15/2019
CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE
THE GUYS HERE ARE ALWAYS NICE AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Overland Park, KS
01/30/2019
Freindly, Honest, Quality
It is rare to find service these days where they want to get to know you as a customer, what to provide the best service, and only recommend the service you need. As you sit waiting for your service to be complete and watch as customers walk in and they address them by name, you see first hand why this is the place to bring you car. I wont go any other place.

JOAN R.
01/07/2019
YOU GUYS HELP YOU BIG TIME
I LOVE THE FACT YOUR CLOSE I HAD THESE VERY NICE PEOPLE SAVE ME ON MY TRUCK RUNS GREAT I KNOW YOU ALL ARE SO BUSY AND YOU WENT OUT OF YOU WAY SO I COULD GET TO WORK.

SINCERLY JOAN

SO
SHARON O.
01/07/2019
Employees are helpful on site
They do a good job with my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable about vehicles. I feel like I’m leaving my car with the “car guys” and not just a chain who doesn’t care. The only things I would change are the prices are a little high and over the phone, I feel like I’m not always worth their time. In person, they are great, though.

KT
KATIE T.
01/04/2019
Quick and efficient service
Shawnee Auto is always able to meet our needs in a timely manner.

TOM/DANA K.
12/30/2018
Top Notch
The best place to have your vehicle serviced in Shawnee, hands down. All four of our cars are serviced here and Ron takes a lot of pride in his business and it shows. The staff is friendly and most importantly up to date on today's technology. There is a reason I have done business here for over 10 years!

12/29/2018
Need an Appointment
I stopped by to get an oil change today and was told they would not be able to do it until early next week as I didn't have an appointment. When I looked in the first 2 bays where the oil changes are done, there were not any other cars; only a boat. In the end, there was someone that was able to do it. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time this has happened over the past 2 years.

SR
SHAWN R.
Gardner, KS
12/23/2018
Great service awesome repair shop
You couldn’t ask for a better repair shop! Awesome customer service and quick as well!

TYLER/KRISTEN K.
12/13/2018
Bad Customer Service
I've honestly been going here for 10+ years. I lived in the area right out of college and found you and used you because you were close, and I've enjoyed the company as a whole. I have since moved further away but continue to use you because I've enjoyed the service, even though you are a bit more expensive. I trust and like the way you operate. I have noticed a new kid who is just a bit rude lately working the front desk. He is never smiling or kind. When I have dropped off both of my vehicles he has asked if I had appointments, which I have never done, and seems a bit put off when I say no. The most recent time he actually told me he would "try and get me in" but needed an apt. next time because "he" is so busy. Very pushy and rude is the experience I have had with this kid. I do miss the old front desk rep who always shook my hand and communicated with me in depth about my car and service that was happening. Kind of sad things have changed.

AG
ARMSTRONG G.
Lawrence, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
12/13/2018
Great service, a touch lower price would help the poor senior.

BC
BRIAN C.
11/04/2018
I was able to get in and out quickly without an appointment.

GC
GORDON C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/29/2018
Rapid and correct diagnosis after other mechanics missed the real problem
I have a 2008 Toyota FJ cruiser and for several years, every time you let off the gas, it was like you were putting on the brakes. If you've ever seen one of those battery powered toy jeeps, you know what I mean. Was getting 14.7 mpg on highway. Finally had awful noise and scraping on left front and our normal mechanic thought it was just a bent piece of metal from someone letting our rotors hit the ground but noise persisted even after picking it up from him. Took it to Shawnee Auto Center and received a call in a short time with diagnosis of hub bearings being ruined and , in turn rotor and brakes needed replacing. They were able to save my ABS system without needing to increase the costs even though these were 10 years old .
After replacement (yes, it was still over $1200 for entire repair), the car drives great and coasts and got 17.4 mpg on first tank of gas.

Very much appreciate the correct diagnosis and rapid repair.

Gordon Clark

BRANDON CARRIE S.
10/18/2018
Value customers & are very honest.
Great local business that have been great to us since we moved to the west Shawnee area last night. We would recommend them to anyone.

KC
KEN C.
10/16/2018
great
Another great experience with oil change and tire rotation at shawnee auto center

KC
KEN C.
10/02/2018
oil change
I had a very good experience. in and out in a short period of time,

Chevrolet Traverse

ROYCE/WYANE L.
HUMMER H3
09/04/2018
H-3 repair
As usual, the service was fast, and the cost was what it should have been.

Kansas City, KS

Lenexa, KS
Kia Optima
08/06/2018
Professional people
When you find a place that you can trust with your car and talk to the person that worked on it, that’s great service. I’ve used Shawnee Auto for over 8 years and there is a reason that I keep using them.