Nissan Frontier
01/09/2021
No nonsense
Great job in service. Gets the job done right

Michael M.
Shawnee Mission, KS
11/08/2020
Extremely Over Priced
Against my better judgment I contacted Shawnee Auto Center for work on my wife's Explorer. I had used them a few years before for my Focus SVT that was idling rough. I was told it needed a new computer and was quoted over $1500. I took it to another shop and was informed one coil pack was "unplugged." It was plugged in ($39.00 cost with oil change) and the car ran great for 50,000 miles more. This time time I used them for a water pump. In the course of repair I was informed the thermostat housing was also leaking. I was charged an additional $149 for the part ($30 at Oreilly Auto) and $99 for labor. Part markup was at least 500%. I understand repair centers upcharge...but 500%??? Not sure the thermostat housing was leaking as bad as they said and I would have waited and done the work myself in 15 minutes and $30 for the part. Anyway, I will not be going to Shawnee Auto again and will take my business across SM Parkway to Peavlers.

MT
MOONEY T.
Buick LaCrosse
08/23/2020
Always 100% satisfaction!
I can always depend on honest service. Never been disappointed with work performed.

KT
KATIE T.
Subaru Legacy
08/09/2020
Always accurate and efficient
We waited until the last minute for an oil change as we send a kid off to college. Shawnee auto fit us in and had the work finished in the time promised.

MT
MOONEY T.
GMC Yukon
07/11/2020
Super service. Great value.
Shawnee Auto keeps my 2002 Denali in tip top shape. Has over 206,000 miles. Going for 300,000.

Kansas City, KS
Dodge Durango
06/24/2020
First class service
Dropped off the night before so I don’t know I’ll change tire rotation got a phone call mid morning you’re all done great service

LH

CHRIS F.
Lexus LX 570
05/28/2020
Warranty on the starter
Had the tow truck bring it in. They fixed it under the warranty and everything works great now. Thanks!

LC
LEANN C.
05/27/2020
Bad experience
I was told that the oil change would be $35. I asked if they could check my AC. I was told yes but it would be $19.95 and I agreed. When I checked out 45 minutes later I was charged over $200. I was told they had to put dye in it to check the AC. I was never told of the additional service. I feel that I was cheated and that making money was the only thing they cared about. Also, there was absolutely no safety taken.

JACOB/AMY M.
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2020
Quick service
Great local automotive shop. Alway in and out on time. Had to ask some tuff questions but got the right answers .

04/15/2020
Normal service
As always a great experience

TL
Todd L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/27/2020
Oil change and new thermostat
Have been to Shawnee Auto Center twice and have been very impressed with each visit. Really hoping to find a new / local mechanic to handle our every day needs and with the proximity of Shawnee Auto Center - I'm hoping it's them! Good job guys and thank you for the quick and friendly service.

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus LX 570
02/26/2020
Starter replacement got me in right away! Thanks
I’m happy with how fast the work was done and the convenience. The cigarette smoke smell left in my car was disappointing but some febreze took care of it. The paint on my rims were chipped also :( will have to buy some touch up paint. Price of the starter was twice the price of auto zone and advanced auto. I’m guessing it must be twice as better.

BRANDON CARRIE S.
INFINITI Q50
01/28/2020
Great service as always
Always the best service with fair, affordable pricing.