RD
Raul D.
Prairie Village, KS
Ford Edge
06/17/2021
I’ve taken my vehicle several times to get work done. Very friendly and honest business. Will always trust them with my vehicle repair needs.

Joanna/Jon P.
Kansas City, KS
06/08/2021
Honest and Reliable
We very much appreciate Kipp and his crew for their expertise in keeping our vehicles in good repair.

Kansas City, KS
Ford Crown Victoria
06/03/2021
Amazing people work here
The sweetest nicest people own this shop as a result every thing they do is top notch. Kip is an angel on earth

Steve S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/26/2021
Professional service from experts
There aren't many true car service experts left and I am glad I found Sailors. They have done routine service and some complex repairs on my 1998 Mercedes wagon. Whatever is needed, I know they will fix it right the first time and give me sound advice on what needs to be done.

RJ
Ronald J.
05/25/2021
Honest and Excellent Service. Awesome people, from the owners to all the workers.
Sailors is the only place I take my vehicles to get repaired. I’ve been to other shops, but Sailors is the best. Very friendly, the entire staff/workers. Pricing is very reasonable and they do not do any unnecessary repairs.
Vehicle always fixed in a timely manner.
Great work! Great pricing! Great owners/staff!
The best!

Jake M.
Nissan Titan
05/25/2021
Charged quadruple my original quote!!!
I took my truck to have my parking brake drum shoes replaced and was quoted $350. They told me I needed a new wheel bearing and that it wasn’t safe to drive in that condition. I asked how much that would cost, they said $600. I told them I don’t have a lot of money and that I could only do the wheel bearing. They then continued to do the brake anyways and called to tell me that they went a head and did the brake but were having trouble getting the hub off the axle. They then called a couple of days later to tell me they had to rip my axle seals out to get the hub off. The Total now was $1,525. My truck is a 2014 Nissan Titan not some old piece of junk. I had no choice but to pay them. These people are crooks and liars. Please go anywhere else for having your vehicle worked on

JV
Joe V.
Prairie Village, KS
05/14/2021
Very good service at fair pricing.
I needed four new tires and several other routine services. They were taken care of quickly and at an affordable prices.

Charles C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/07/2021
Awesome Repairs
Great company. Had my truck up in no time. Appreciate the once over to give me a condition of brakes etc.

SA
Stacey A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/28/2021
Stacey Arney
We have been coming to Sailors Auto for 29 years..... they always do a great job, in a timely manner, at a good price and with a cheerful attitude!! Highly recommend them for the care of your car!!

EH
Ellen H.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/24/2021
Sailors cares
I live in Lawrence now but my family has been going to Kipp for decades. Last week, my car was shaking on the highway on my way home and I was late for an appointment so I decided to take my car to the dealership in Lawrence instead of turning around to take it to Kipp. That was a mistake. As dealerships do, they tried to tell me that I needed $800+ worth of repairs and a full set of new tires. I called Kipp and cried on the phone with him for 20 minutes while he comforted me and asked how he could best help. I picked it up and took it to Kipp that day. He not only saved me hundreds of dollars on unnecessary repairs, he also gave me peace of mind. I can't recommend Sailors enough.

NM
Nancy M.
Kia Soul
Friendly Honest Great Work
I hadn’t been to Sailors before but I felt they did great work and were honest and reliable. The owner is very nice and friendly and inspires confidence and trust in their work.

HE
Hal E.
Nissan Rogue
Best auto service around
Friendly! Knowledgeable!! HONEST!! Gets er done!
Lays out options without price gouging!!

Jesse B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Great work, superfast
They fixed my daughter's car and got it back to us without hesitation. Really helped us getting it back that fast. Works great now.

Great, caring, honest service
I received fantastic service with no surprises. I appreciate the honesty I received and the expertise the Sailor's team provides. Thank you!!

04/23/2021
They do good work at a fair price