EL
Ed L.
Medina, ND
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the staff did everything they said they would for the price they said and did it in timely manner.

GM
Gary M.
01/10/2020
Attention to service
I can trust that what I’m told is accurate, reliable and the cost will be within industry guidelines.

Soraya S.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Soraya said this business changed a light for her and everything was great.

Judy B.
Paola, KS
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Judy said that they're very thorough and don't try to up sell.

Jim F.
01/01/2020
Thank you Kip and crew. My car runs wonderfully now and your service is great. Thank you. Jim

KE
Karen E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/29/2019
Skip and everyone else I’ve met there are friendly and helpful.
I feel very comfortable having Sailor’s take care of my car. And last time I was there, I left with flowers in a beautiful vase!

HS
Harlan S.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Harlan said they seemed good and thorough. They did her battery thing and they said she didn't need a new battery and a couple weeks later, her battery died. Triple A said she needed a new battery. She still likes them and still will be coming back. She really likes them.

Teri B.
Volvo S60
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Teri said she appreciated their good Triple A affiliation and their experience with Volvos.

Ted S.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the business always does a good job.

LH
Larry H.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/12/2019
Beautiful Job
I had noticed an area where there was some rust and corrosion. Kipp agreed and after some initial investigation said it could be fixed for about $800. (There seems to be some difference about the amount, but whatever it was I agreed to pay if it could be done.) The job was done and I couldn't tell where the initial problem had been. The car looked like it had just been washed and waxed and even the wheels had been cleaned and the inside had been wiped down and vacuumed.

SA
Sylvia A.
12/05/2019
Very Grateful
As I told Kipp this last week, it is wonderful to know that one challenge we do not face is having to look for a knowledgeable and skilled, dependable and honest mechanic. Whenever our car needs any kind of service, we have learned over the years that Sailors Auto will find any problem we have and fix it well without ever taking advantage of us. We are blessed!

ED
Emily D.
12/05/2019
The best place!
This is the best place, with the nicest people! They take such good care of my car and I highly recommend them!

BC
Beckey C.
Nissan Versa Note
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Beckey said at this business, the people are trustworthy and the prices are good.

Tim M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were friendly, they got him in quickly and did what they needed to do.

WS
William S.
Acura MDX
11/21/2019
Great shop!
I do business with most of the prominent auto shops in Johnson County and Sailors are on my short list of those I would recommend friends and family to. Kipp and Stephanie Sailors are fine folks, purely honest to the letter.