LH
Larry H.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Pontiac Sunfire
11/25/2020
Big job done for estimated amount and on time.
Brought my old car in due to a wreck (my fault, my own fault, my own grievous fault), and was assured that even cars that had been towed in were driven out a few days later. I was given an estimate for repairs that I thought was absolutely fair and an estimate of time for completion that I thought pretty optimistic, considering the age of my vehicle. The upshot was that the estimated cost was spot on and the time was quite a bit shorter than I would have guessed considering what I hit. My kudos to Kip and his crew.

Ted S.
Acura MDX
11/19/2020
Honest. Competent.
I’ve gone to sailors auto care for 20 years. They’ve always done excellent work at a fair price.

Joanna/Jon P.
Kansas City, KS
Reliable service.
We have used Sailors for many years. Appreciate the honesty.

Debra S.
11/13/2020
Quality work, good prices, helpful owner
I appreciate the good work and very good prices Sailors offers.

LG
Lisa G.
Kia Rio
disappointed
Took my car on Friday and was told it was my fuel pump waiting to get a estimate on Monday said call back in 30 min by Wed no call back went to have a tow truck pick it up and take to a different repair place and was charged 70 dollars for I guess retaining fee. Talked to someone there said it was discussed with me it wasn't my fuel pump and needed Maintenance cleaning it was never discussed with me at ALL other wise I wouldn't gone to pick up the car. I fill I should have not been charged that 70 dollar fee for being inconvenienced with no car. This place has poor communication with its customers. NOT satisfied

The owners!
From the minute you walk in the door you feel they care about you and your car with their friendly service and competent staff.
I am pleased to find a kind and happy place to take my car.

SA
Sylvia A.
Shawnee Mission, KS
11/11/2020
It's the personal touch that counts
Kipp has always cared deeply about people so the service and running of their vehicles is also dear to his heart. I've found both him and his servicemen to have both concern for their customers and integrity in all they do.

LH
Lisa H.
Mazda CX-9
11/11/2020
Awesome Auto Shop
Kip & William are so knowledgeable and willing to help. They have saved me thousands of dollars fixing a botched repair by another organization and helping diagnose what they did wrong. I’m so grateful to have found them. I’ll be bringing all my auto needs and fixes to them!

Mike W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/10/2020
Great service competitively priced
Great service and value for the money spent. They really check the car over for any issues present or need addressing down the road

Jim F.
10/22/2020
Wonderful
Wonderful work. Thank you Kip and crew. Jim Franklin

HC
Heather C.
10/21/2020
The owner, the mechanics, the quality of service!
This is a family owned business and the love and care shows in the outstanding quality of service. We have serviced 6 vehicles with Sailors, and now our grown sons service their vehicles at Sailors. They have an outstanding group of technicians, quote and explain everything before any work is done.
“Good people”

BR
Buzz R.
10/20/2020
Honest ownership, fair prices, quality work.
Regardless of make or model, Kip Sailor sees to it that his customers are more than just satisfied and as a result earns my business. Honda, Suburu, Porsche, it doesn’t matter they can do it all, keeping money in your pocket while keeping your car on the road.

Steve H.
10/20/2020
Happy long time customers.
Kip tells you what's wrong then prioritizes options. We're always pleased with the result!

SL
Stephanie L.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said they were awesome, they did everything she needed them to, and even after hours he was willing to check her check engine light, and this was really nice.

10/04/2020
Always take great care of my car!!
Always have wonderful experience when I bring my car here!