Latest Review 6 minutes ago

RJ
Ronald J.
02/20/2019
Great Auto Repair Shop
Excellent customer service with great work at competitive prices. Sailors does the work needed, not something that doesn’t need to be fixed. Very Honest and treats people very well.

Jay L.
Kansas
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the service was good and timely.

TE
Tim E.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff was very helpful.

Marlin B.
02/12/2019
Trustworthy
I had codes for numerous, and expensive, engine control failures (02 sensors), but the fix was a single, cheaper control that fixed the other codes.
Kipp fixed the cheaper control, test drove it, determined the others weren't needed, and all codes cleared.

SV
Sal V.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/07/2019
Fair Honest and Trustworthy
Everyone is friendly and pleasant. Mechanics are very thorough and complete. My only problem is taking my vehicle in when it has multiple issues. But them Sailors handled it. The vehicle runs very sound. I'm pleased and Thank you.

LE
Linda E.
Honda Civic Si
01/25/2019
Oil change while I wait
I have used Sailors for years for all maintenance for my used cars and they have been great! This particular visit I just needed an oil change and they could do that while I waited. It took less then 30 minutes and was only about $38, which is for better then any other place I know. I would highly recommend them!

Mary H.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff was fair and honest.

Ted S.
Acura MDX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff at this business did what they said they would do, and the prices were fair. It was good.

KV
Kenneth V.
Prairie Village, KS
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said they did everything well

ND
Nancy D.
Kansas City, MO
01/09/2019
Honest and Reliable
I like the honesty of the service a customer gets from Sailors Auto Care. I was originally quoted $400.oo for front brakes and my bill ended up being close to $650.00 because the car needed rotors with the brakes. I did have a new battery installed , as well. I am sure the labor cost would have been more costly elsewhere with a high end vehicle. I would recommend Sailors Auto Care to family and friends.

MY
Marion Y.
Shawnee Mission, KS
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Marion said the business was quick to get the job done.

Matt S.
Olathe, KS
Honda Civic Cpe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Matt said their prices are too high but they are nice people.

Mark S.
12/12/2018
Quick and competent service at a most reasonable charge.
When my power steering began to go out, I drove right to Kipp's and had him check it out. I needed a new pump. He was able to repair the car that day and for a cost less than half of what a local dealership had quoted me earlier. It's running fine now. Good job!

ES
Edward S.
Trimble, MO
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the service was good. The employees completed the work he wanted.

Dana L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/30/2018
The people!
Honest service with a helpful attitude.

Christopher S.
Mitsubishi Raider
11/19/2018
Repairs
We have had our son’s truck in there twice in the past few months for repairs. Great work and service. We also appreciate that knowing it is an older truck you always find the most economical way to make the repairs!

SN
Sonja N.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sonja's husband. He said he would recommend the business for service.

AC
Arlene C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Arlene said they were quicker than she expected, they had the lowest labor rate around town and they did a good job.

Steve H.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff was nice and professional. The service was quick and the quote he was given was honored.

Julia R.
Oldsmobile Bravada
10/31/2018
Great, fast, full service
We needed a check regarding either the battery or the alternator on our older vehicle. Kipp Sailor and his team got the job done quickly and completely; and they also did a full systems check at no charge, informing us of everything that needed to be done through their handy email notification, but did not pressure us or try to make us spend more than we wanted to at the time. That's great full service. Trusting a mechanic is very important and finding a shop that we can trust is tricky. Sailor's has worked on our vehicle twice now and has shown themselves to be trustworthy and they do good work. We will bring our other vehicle to Sailor's for maintenance and repairs from here on. (This is big, since we have used the same garage for over three decades.) Thank you!