CD
Charlie D.
Lexus GX 470
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Charlie said the staff provided excellent service.

Carl B.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Carl said he was perfectly satisfied with the work.

ROB S.
Lincoln Mark VIII
04/02/2021
Best in town
Always the best work, always done right, Couldn't ask for a better place to take my car.

JOE R.
GMC Envoy
03/19/2021
Customer service is great they get the car problem solved
Great service and they get the job done right also great team of mechanics

EJ
ED J.
03/16/2021
They do the job right
I have been bringing my cars to Automotive Engineering for more than 35 years for auto repairs. They have fixed my cars AC systems, electrical problems, powered windows, and more. Thank you.

JERMEY H.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/11/2021
A/C repair
They fixed my car and for 1/4 of the price cheaper then the dealership. Great place to work with.

Abel M.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Abel said they do good work. He trusts them.

CG
CONNIE G.
HUMMER H2
02/26/2021
They do GREAT work
I have a 2007 Hummer,the air conditioner and heater has worked off and on for two years. A Friend told me about automotive engineering l wish I would have heard about automotive engineering sooner. It’s been a rough two years.Thank you Nick my ac and heater works great.

Dodge Charger
02/17/2021
Excellent service and results as always

BARRY M.
02/08/2021
Good quality work.
They diagnose the problems then give you a plan to fix your auto. This includes a accurate total for parts and labor.

ES
Ethan S.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Ethan said the service was good and the contact was good.

LP
Loyd P.
California
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Loyd said the prices are reasonable, the technicians have great workmanship and are spot on. They consult with the customer before doing any repairs. He has been a customer for over 20 years, has great respect for and likes them.

NS
NICK S.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/07/2021
AC and Heater repair
Customer service was great at the beginning, but fell short once I had to call to find what needed to be repaired after waiting 5 days, which seemed like they could have called me days earlier to tell the issues. I was charged $105 "for them too look at my car" which I though meant taking my car apart and looking at the issue, but from the phone conversation I had with the tech, I found out they just google search my car to estimate the cost of the repair and what needed to be done. Also, once I finally got my car home, I noticed multiple big scratches with fresh new paint on my front bumper that were not there before I dropped it off. So, I was without a car for 5 days and paid $105 dollars only for them to google search the repairs needed on my car and new expensive repair to my front bumper's paint... I was looking for a new mechanic, but I guess I'll have to keep searching

GH
Greg H.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Greg said they did everything they told him they were doing and it was on time.

NR
Nancy R.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she always gets things taken care of at this business. She loves Nick and every thing about him. He is honest and cares , he takes good care of her. She has been around for 40 years. They are the best of the best period.