LP
Loyd P.
California
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Loyd said the prices are reasonable, the technicians have great workmanship and are spot on. They consult with the customer before doing any repairs. He has been a customer for over 20 years, has great respect for and likes them.

NS
NICK S.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/07/2021
AC and Heater repair
Customer service was great at the beginning, but fell short once I had to call to find what needed to be repaired after waiting 5 days, which seemed like they could have called me days earlier to tell the issues. I was charged $105 "for them too look at my car" which I though meant taking my car apart and looking at the issue, but from the phone conversation I had with the tech, I found out they just google search my car to estimate the cost of the repair and what needed to be done. Also, once I finally got my car home, I noticed multiple big scratches with fresh new paint on my front bumper that were not there before I dropped it off. So, I was without a car for 5 days and paid $105 dollars only for them to google search the repairs needed on my car and new expensive repair to my front bumper's paint... I was looking for a new mechanic, but I guess I'll have to keep searching

GH
Greg H.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Greg said they did everything they told him they were doing and it was on time.

NR
Nancy R.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she always gets things taken care of at this business. She loves Nick and every thing about him. He is honest and cares , he takes good care of her. She has been around for 40 years. They are the best of the best period.

AG
AMANDA G.
Santa Margarita, CA
Dodge Dart
12/02/2020
Ac and heater
My ac and heater still doesn’t work Properly when you go long trips and decide to turn the AC or heater off and after while turn it back on it won’t work

HG
Haakon G.
GMC Yukon XL
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Haakon said there was overall quality, professionalism, friendliness, and ability to solve problems. There were no bumps on the road. It was very pleasant, on point service.

DAVID H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/02/2020
Van repair
Personal attention and involved ownership . Highly recommended for quality if workmanship with very reasonable pricing . 👍👍👍

Brent H.
Ford E450 Super Duty
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Brent said that they got the job done and fixed his vehicle.

RONALD C.
Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2020
Alternator
Got my Alternator replaced Pronto !

VJ
VINCENT J.
10/02/2020
Excellent shop
Nick and his staff do great work. He explained at length what the issue was and gave me my options to fix it.

V

LO
Lou O.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Lou said they've always get their stuff done, and they don't try to haggle him. They're really honest.

NR
Nancy R.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said everything's good with the vehicle and the brakes. Nick does such a good job. She is happy. She has been seeing Nick at this business for 40 years. They are just the best.

EG
Erin G.
Dodge Avenger
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bobby. Bobby said they had good service.

JUNE H.
09/18/2020
Friendly reliable service
Just in for an oil change and monitoring following an engine replacement a couple of months ago. Nick stands by his work and doesn't quit until problem is 100% resolved.