Sheldon M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Sheldon said the business did everything he needed. The service was quick and efficient.

Roderyck S.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Roderyck said he had a pleasant visit.

EC
Elyse C.
Acura MDX
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Elyse said they are amazing, honest, quick and she trusts them. She is very happy.

WQ
Wendy Q.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said she got her tires changed and the staff got it done.

LH
Lee H.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he has used this business for years. He trusts the work the employees provide. Bob provided excellent service. They were straight forward with him. Their restroom was very clean.

Donald D.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the staff will always attend to him immediately. They are always courteous, neat, and get the job done as quickly as possible. He said his wife loves them so much, she bakes brownies for them. He said, they are a professional outfit, the staff treat them well, and likes the way he can make appointments with them. Donald said he loves the staff, and whenever he makes an appointment, everything goes really smoothly. He said he is able to walk into the establishment without an appointment for service if he needs to, and they take care of his issue right away.

Annalise M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Annalise said the staff were very efficient, thorough, and got the vehicle working perfectly.

JULIE M.
Hyundai Genesis
05/09/2018
Customer Service
They have great respect for the customer and they bend over backwards to help. Quality work.

John M.
Laguna Woods, CA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
John said this business was prompt and went out of their way to help him. He was late for work and they had him first in line to fix his tire. They did a good job and did it quickly. They charged him a fair price.

JEANETTE L.
INFINITI EX35
04/27/2018
Parts and Labor to remove and replace radiator was expensive!
I dropped my 2008 Infiniti EX35 off on 4/23 for routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation and brake inspection, etc.) and was called to say that my radiator was leaking coolant and that the radiator needs to be replaced.
I wasn't positive at the time when I was called but I thought my radiator had been replaced not too long ago by another mechanic but because all my service documentation was in my car AND I had to drive to Pasadena for work the next day and was concerned my car would break down, I went ahead and approved doing the work for the quoted estimated $1104 cost.
My radiator had been replaced, oil changed, tires rotated and brakes inspected for a total cost of $1106.
$405.62 was the radiator part and $540.00 was the labor to remove/replace the radiator.
I located my service documentation on my car and found on 10/09/2014, my radiator had indeed been removed/replaced due to "Radiator crack/engine overheat." $275.97 was cost for the part and $220.00 was the cost for labor. I understand that perhaps the part might have cost more because you are using original manufacturer parts (although I swear this other mechanic always told me he uses original manufacturer parts) but the labor is what's shocking...over double? Next time I have major work needed on my car, I guess I'll have to call around for quotes and take my chances driving my car :(

SANDY W.
Scion xB
Glad I chose this place
The folks at Automotive Excellence are competent and friendly, and their services are reasonably priced. I feel secure that my car is well-taken care of and that my little granddaughters and I are safe in it.

JAMES F.
04/27/2018
Consistent and reliable service.
My 15 years old vehicle continues to serve me well. It has received regular maintenance here for several years. It remains a plrasure to drive because of this excellent service.

JAMES F.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2018
Consistent and reliable service.
Always pleased with the service we receive on our two older vehicles. They continue to run beautifully and reliably.

JULIE M.
Dodge Ram Van
04/27/2018
Their care and concern for customer s
They take great pride to satisfy the customer.

LIN B.

RL
ROGER L.
04/21/2018
Always great service
Always great service from Automotive Excellence.

LV
Leanne V.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Leanne said the employees were responsive and their work was thorough.

Kelly M.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business was trustworthy.

NH
Nancy H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she really respects how honest the staff is with her. She depends on them to do good work each time and she appreciates this.