Automotive Excellence of Seal Beach

Los Alamitos, CA
Toyota Sequoia
10/01/2018
Great Work!
Car was in and out to replace brakes, pads, etc. All went smoothly. Every service member/associate at Automotive Excellence is friendly, professional, and helpful.

CHRISTINE S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/01/2018
They are very competent, honest and thorough in evaluating car problems.
I have been bringing my car here for service and repairs for over 10 years. Everyone from the office staff to mechanics, to the owner gets involved in making sure they provide the best service for your car.

TV
TOPHER V.
Cypress, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/30/2018
Great and reliable service!
My car battery had died and Automotive Excellence helped me get my car to their shop within 10 minutes of my call. Andrew and Peter gave me updates as my new battery was installed so that I could coordinate, and I found that extremely helpful!

RICHARD M.
Ford Edge
09/29/2018
My Experience at Automotive Excellence
I have been a customer for several years and have always been treated with courtesy, honesty, and timely service.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
09/21/2018
Prompt yet thorough service.
As always. Excellent! Have recommended several times.

ROBERT R.
09/19/2018
Positive experience
Been going here for a number of years. Good experience as usual. Friendly, helpful, efficient.

Lee B.
Surfside, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he was satisfied with the service the business provided him.

Michael S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a good job servicing his vehicle.

LINDA M.
Lexus ES 300
09/15/2018
Happy Cars Happy Customers
These are the best auto service providers, and they always make sure my car is safe on the road. I love this group of guys: they really care about their customers and the quality of
their business. I wouldn’t consider taking my car anywhere else. A-1 in my book!

TAYLOR S.
09/14/2018
Fast and direct
Came in without an appointment and got the same service as if I did. The work was done fast and easy and thoroughly. Got back on the road the same day which saved my bacon.

Mickey B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lexus ES 300h
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said this business does excellent service at a very reasonable rate.

JEREMY K.
Lexus GX 470
09/12/2018
Efficient and awesome team!
Will always trust bringing my car here. Best guys, “customer service” is excellent, great quality work for a great price.

SY
SCOTT Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
09/11/2018
Great Service!
Peter at Automotive Excellence is exactly the person you want to go see when you are having car issues. I had a check engine light on which is why I brought it in, but while doing the diagnostic, Peter also found some factory updates for my jeep. He took care of everything for me and kept me updated along the way. I will sending friends and family to Automotive Excellence of Seal Beach from now on.

Aj S.
California
Honda Civic Cpe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
AJ said the employees were very professional and gave him a fair price. They were able to get him in and out in one day. He thanks them for the awesome service, and appreciates their timeliness.

PT
Paul T.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said there was very poor communication between staff members, which he found frustrating.