Review for Automotive Unlimited Inc

MARK H.
Chanhassen, MN
12/14/2020
Fast, quality same day service of my needs
Took my Chevy Impala in today for an oil change and overall vehicle inspection. I noted that I was hearing a constant “thud” noise from the front right of the car and asked them to check it out, along with tire condition (I suspected they were in bad shape). Turned out tires were shot (source of the noise) and also front brakes needed replacement (58,000 miles). Serpentine belt was worn. They quoted replacement of all of these items plus all fluids (oil, brake, transmission, coolant). They may not be the cheapest but they’re honest, great at what they do, and can handle most anything. All of the above work was completed in a few hours (had to order in the parts of course) and I was good to go. Very satisfied with the work and the front office service. Highly recommend.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Where do I even begin to thank you for such a wonderful review? This made the whole teams morning at Automotive Unlimited! We love hearing back and even better getting to read a little story with a great ending. Thank you for being so wonderful, patient and kind :) Happy Holidays to you and your wife Mr.Hagen!!