Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.4615385/5Overall Rating 3.4615385/5Overall Rating 3.4615385/5rating 3.4615385rating 3.4615385
Overall Rating 1.76923/5rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923

HJ
Howard J.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
knowledgeable personnel are your best asset
love it

JZ
Jeff Z.
Superior, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
After having trouble with the service department at Boulder Hyundai, I took my car here for service. Not only were the staff courteous and knowledgeable, but they found the actual cause for my isssues and fixed it promtply; something Boulder failed to do on numerous visits. I will be taking my Hyundai here for service from here on.

Jack F.
Arvada, CO
Very Friendly store
I am always treated well when I go to their shop. They treat me like I have a new car and I am a new customer. This is why I have had 4 Hyundai cars.

LH
Lawrence H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
LARRY H
Only had an oil change an filter replace. Dan provided excellent service and got me out very quickly.

Jennifer M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Flexbilty and Courtesy
I have more than once called and asked if I could come in for an unschefuled appointment. Oil change primarily. I’m always fit into the busy schedule and I wait. The wait is never too long. Very accommodating. I bought the car from this dealership. I wouldn’t consider taking it anywhere else. Their work and attitude are both excellent!

DF
Daniel F.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great job
The quality of the service is excellent

Westminster, CO
2007 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
My Review
Auto nation Hyundai is a great place to get any service done on your vehicle. They are very honest. I will return for sure. Thry always do a great job.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
They explain what they will be doing and about how long it should take.

KJ
Karlyn J.
Aurora, CO
2002 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive if you live far away - guaranteed excellent service and fair costs
I am, yet again, very happy with the service I received from Autonation. I appreciate the upfront accurate estimated costs and honesty with what needs to be fixed. Dan is a wonderful asset to the company - his kind and genuine demeanor make this a unique auto service shop!

Tara M.
Arvada, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dan.
Dan was so nice not from the start , I came on the wrong day and was still able to leave my car with him. My previous visit was not so pleasant and I dreaded going back, but Dan was amazing and made up for it not even knowing.

EA
Erin A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Super Fast and Efficient
The employees were nice, my car was fixed and ready faster then I thought!!

Jan T.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
I'm concerned about check engine light that keeps coming on, and service can't find anything, it's still under warranty
They are professional ,friendly, and take care of their customers

2014 Hyundai Elantra
repair service
Car is always ready on tie. Service personnel are always efficient and professional.

AE
Alister E.
2016 Hyundai Accent
15000 mile service for my Hyundai Accent
My service advisor was Dan. What I loved most about working with Dan is he suggested exactly what I needed and did not push any additional things on me. And they also had my vehicle ready before time.

MK
Michael K.
Commerce City, CO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
90000 mile service for Veloster worth it
Got Veloster 2013 non-turbo serviced and now runs a lot better. AC works great. Thanks

Margie D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
How fast my vehicle was serviced.
Great car, great service, knowledgeable staff.

TN
Tyler N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly techs tyler is really helpful
Bought all my cars from here and always service them here i have great experiences

MK
Mallinda K.
Broomfield, CO
08/03/2018 Category: Service
July maintenance
Customer service very high. Work is quality. Length of time could improve.

Jeffrey S.
Broomfield, CO
2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Always prompt, courteous, professional
The title says it all—will definitely return for all my service.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service.....Fair Pricing
Pleased overall with my service experience at this dealer. Normally, I would perform regular maintenance myself but with the turbo engine and added steps to change the oil, it's much more efficient (time & dollars) to have the dealership perform the necessary procedures.