Overall Rating 4.7066645/5Overall Rating 4.7066645/5Overall Rating 4.7066645/5Overall Rating 4.7066645/5rating 4.7066645
Overall Rating 2.2733355/5Overall Rating 2.2733355/5rating 2.2733355rating 2.2733355rating 2.2733355
Latest Review 9 minutes ago

Steven M.
Gainesville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, and attentive.
Everyone I talked with was professional, listened to what I had to convey, and tried to make my desires a reality.

NG
Nance G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Exceeded my expectations
Brought my Genesis for new head light Took good care of me and replaced it at no charge since bulb was still under warranty

RO
Ruddy O.
Hoschton, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Ok ... just Ok
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Winder, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Fuel injectors
Service rep made sure the service performed was correct based on description we provided of problem.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Benjamin B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with my experience. Though I wished they would have washed my car.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Dacula, GA

TC
Tamara C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Car maintenance
Car maintenance went great.

2016 Hyundai Azera
Busy Saturday
I was extremely impressed with how the team was able to get my 2 vehicles serviced.

EC
Evelyn C.
AutoNation Hyundai Great!
From the ease of scheduling service to the knowledgeable technicians this team makes the experience pleasant. I am confident that when I leave my car will be ready and the work done correctly. They care about their customers!

FG

William W.
Buford, GA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Best experience for an inspection and oil change ever
Was in and out in twenty-five minutes!
Staff courteous and professional.

Donald W.

Stephanie G.
Hendersonville, NC
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick repair, but.....
A few Saturdays ago, my car was towed to this Hyundai dealer. The service was quick, battery was expensive. The communication was excellent. Wish the technician had noticed the damage the tow company did...the steering was about 20 degrees off (we thought it was due to the electrical issues we had). It was a bent tie rod.

RP
All Star Team & Great Service

PY
Paul Y.
Good and Friendly Service
I was pleased with my service advisor and the work. I did not rate 5 stars due to the time. My car was sitting in the lot ready to go about 20 minutes before I was notified that it was ready. Also, there was a software update recall that they said I would have to come come back for. Finally, the last time I had car serviced I was told there was a recall on the door locks and parts were on back order. When I questioned this 1st recall and the status of the parts, I was told there wasn’t any other recall previously. Otherwise, this is a good dealership where they work hard to make sure the customer is happy. Hyundai makes great quality cars.

Sugar Hill, GA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Kept my best interest in mind.

JJ
John J.
Winder, GA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Sar in service is the best
Sar has been a delite to work with when I have issues with my car. He explains everything nicely and keeps you updated on whats going on with your car. Highly recomend the service at Hyundai Mall of GA

Constance M.
Hoschton, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
professional and personable.
execellent service and great service people
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/08/2019

Jack H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
DID GOOD
Writer and technicians did a good job in a reasonable time.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/08/2019