Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6330279/5Overall Rating 4.6330279/5Overall Rating 4.6330279/5Overall Rating 4.6330279/5rating 4.6330279
Overall Rating 2.2129597/5Overall Rating 2.2129597/5rating 2.2129597rating 2.2129597rating 2.2129597

Marco S.
Duluth, GA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Grata place great service
I was in for a recall. Great service, fast, informative and polite.
The costumers area is very comfortable.

Daniel W.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly customer service

2011 Hyundai Azera
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Completed on time Very satisfied.

Junior R.
Gillsville, GA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Everything was well taking care of

DE

Alto, GA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
this dealership has a great service department. I always know that the work was done right. Never had any problems due to poor work. Very friendly and professional.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/15/2018

SD
Stephen D.
11/14/2018
Came out with more damage than what I went in for...
Spence, the service adviser was extremely helpful and took care of me. The mechanic that worked on my car on the other hand I could have lived without. They poked a hole in my drivers seat, changed all my stereo settings (Not due to a battery disconnect or a reset), and the day before service I had the tire pressure in my tires increased because I knew we were in for a major cold snap and they let air out of my tires which tripped the TPMS sensors the day after service because all the tire pressures were too low. Now one is acting up and I'll have to pay for a replacement. I took my car there for a repair, NOT to have the dealership create problems to "fix" and generate money.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/19/2018

Thank You for responding to our survey. I will be reaching out to you to better understand what happened and how I can better serve you.

Service Manager.

NF
Nancy F.
Hoschton, GA
11/14/2018
Service Department is terrible
I scheduled an appointment for a routine oil change. Even though I had an appointment it to 1 1/2 hours for an oil change. 6 cars ahead of me!!!!

Asked to speak to manager and was just yessed to death.

They should not have scheduled appointments and then take so long. They said the scheduled appointment was to just get you in the door at that time. They also take drive ins thus throwing off their "schedule".

Service Manager.

David D.
Gillsville, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good timely service
Good prompt service done right the first time.

EB
Eric B.
Dacula, GA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good people, good work, good customer service
Set up an appointment to have a software update performed along with an oil change. Dropped the car off in the am and got a ride from the complimentary shuttle service to work. Just before lunch, I was contacted that my car was ready for pick up along with a few "recommended" services that were obviously upsells as the recommendations are not specified in the owner's manual. Can't blame the service guy for trying to make a few extra bucks. I had a co worker drop me off at the end of the day where I was surprised to see that there was only one customer service agent still working. No cashier, no other service guys. It was as if the place had been abandoned. There were a few other people ahead of me waiting to drop off their cars for work the following day as well as one waiting to pick up his car. In the end, I only had to wait about 5 minutes as the one customer service guy helping people did a great job with triage. Overall a good experience.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your awesome feed back, I will defiantly share this with Spence and the Service Team.

AW
Adrain W.
Alpharetta, GA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
The services at Mall of Georgia Auto Nation Hyundai has always provided me with excellent service.

IC
Irene C.
Hoschton, GA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased, I only use Hyundai service
I trust in Hyundai.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/12/2018

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

PC
Pamela C.
The Villages, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast work
My Hyundai had a broken front light and housing they fixed it in 2 hours and took me to the mall
I had no appointment and was helped as soon as I arrived
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your awesome feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

WT

Lance J.
Clarkesville, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quick service
My car had broke down and I had it towed in to the dealership. You guys got it repaired in time for me to pick it up by 7pm. I needed it for work the next day, so you guys did great. Thank you

GQ

Alpharetta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tire Balancing Issue Resolved
AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded very quickly to my issue and fully addressed my concerns. The high quality of their response is consistent with the normally outstanding performance I have received in the past from AN's service department. I couldn't be more pleased with their responsiveness and corrective action, and is one of the reasons why I will keep coming back.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor Tire Balancing
During my last service visit, my tires were not properly balanced, so driving at highway speeds created a wobble and vibration in the left front tire. I had to drive the car to Texas with the problem. I unfortunately didn't have the time to return the car before my trip. However, the oil change for my car was done well and prior work has been OK. It was just disappointing to have such a minor service cause a problem. Hopefully the next time I go back, things will go smoother.
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for scoring us on our survey, I am sorry to hear about your issues and I will be in touch to see how I can better your experiance.

SPENCE W. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/13/2018

spoke with customer going to do a free alignment and balance re inspection for a 5 star rescore thank you for taing my call and working with me