Overall Rating 4.593409/5Overall Rating 4.593409/5Overall Rating 4.593409/5Overall Rating 4.593409/5rating 4.593409
Overall Rating 2.2087901/5Overall Rating 2.2087901/5rating 2.2087901rating 2.2087901rating 2.2087901

Kirk B.
Hoschton, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
New customer, great experience
Recently moved to the area and contacted Spence for long overdue service. They did a very thorough job and put our vehicle back in super shape. Spence did a great job of keeping us informed the entire time and got us back on the road quickly.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service from Spence
Spence helped me out with a third party warranty issue. He did a great job being patient and level headed when I had some frustration about things with the other party.

LG
Lewis G.
Winder, GA
Great fast service
I took my vehicle to be serviced in which they did an excellent job. The wait was not link at all.

Audrey S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Very good experience
Spence made this a very easy experience for me. He explained the work carefully to me then patiently explained it again to my son in law! He kept me updated as to what was going on and what the charges would be. He made it convenient to pick up my car on my schedule. Thank you!!

ES
Emmanuel S.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Repair
Very polite and professional.

CK
Cheryl K.
Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is a Breeze!
Always greeted with a smile and vehicle is ready when promised.

Greetings, Happy Spring Season,

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Lilburn, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
60,000 mile checkup and new tires
Great service. Didn’t push unnecessary repairs

Dacula, GA

Ann N.
2011 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2018 Category: Service
service
Good service. reasonably priced. Excellent service advisor

DT
Darren T.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Greatest Service Experience of my Life
Not an exaggeration.. Sar was great!! He was professional and courteous. My entire engine had to be replaced do to seizure. Made a scary experience seem quick, easy and painless. My family has purchased a few Hyundai’s from 3 different dealers. We know service - and lack there of. Again this was my best experience to date.
Thanks Sar! You’re the Man!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Greetings, Happy Spring Season, Thank you for the awesome comments about Sar, I will share them with him and our Service team.

Raymond S.
Buford, GA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
courteous service
Repairs quite expensive but necessary

Cheryl W.

Gertrude S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Super Service
I had an unexpected visit to AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia on a trip from Florida because my left back window would not close.
My service person was terrific , had the window checked out, found the problem, but did not have the part necessary to repair the window.
He provided me with all the information needed when I returned home to get the window repaired. He also had the window mostly closed, and taped up. for the drive home. I had to return home, so could not wait for the part to come in to Auto Nation Nyundai.

I felt that the fee charged to diagnose the problem was excessive.

Tia M.
Snellville, GA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service
Josh helped me during my visit, and I will be contacting him for all of my car service needs in the future. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very up front about costs and estimated time for repair.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Greetings, Happy Spring Season, Thank you for your sweet comments on Josh I will be sharing it with him and our Service team.

Winder, GA
NA
NA

Gainesville, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service is prompt and clearly explained to customer.
Service was prompt and clearly explained to me.

CJ
Christopher J.
Suwanee, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Happy
Happy everything went exactly to plan.

Michael L.
Gainesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Unwanted Services
Dealer performed unwanted service without permission.
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Thank you for reaching out and filling out our survey, I will be reaching out to you shortly to speak with you on this.

DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Thank you for allowing us to resolve the situation for you. As always we value your buisness, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask.

HH
Heather H.
Suwanee, GA
Responsive and Fast
Did a great job and got me back on the road fast

KR
Kelly R.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service !