Overall Rating 4.6495737/5Overall Rating 4.6495737/5Overall Rating 4.6495737/5Overall Rating 4.6495737/5rating 4.6495737
Overall Rating 2.2307706/5Overall Rating 2.2307706/5rating 2.2307706rating 2.2307706rating 2.2307706

AA
Anderson A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great Service!
The service department was excellent and serviced my car quickly.

CK
Cheryl K.
Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Thank You!
From the moment of walking in we were treated with respect. They took care of getting our Veloster back on the road in a timely manner and did not try to upsell items that were not necessary.

LW
Lori W.
Fair Play, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I make the first appointment of the day and get great service.

SG
Sierra G.
Woodstock, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent customer service!!
Spence was awesome! He made sure I got in and out in the time frame he gave me. Thanks for being awesome!!

David S.
Sugar Hill, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another Home Run!!!
Spence Westbrooks and Autonation Hyandai just knocked another home run from the service department. Spence made sure everything with my Santa Fe was repaired and maintained. He even ran out in the rain and brought my vehicle into the drive bay out of the rain.

Excellent service!!!

VD
Valerie D.
Warner Robins, GA
2008 Hyundai Azera
02/20/2019 Category: Service
They took care of me when I received a recall notice on my car. While I waited for the service to be completed, they took me to the nearest mall and accommodated my every need. I will return here for my car servicing needs!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

SN
Sara N.
Gainesville, GA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service, great service
Great customer service, great work,
Good value for your dollar.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/21/2019

LA
Lynette A.
Tucker, GA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Happy Hyundai
They are friendly, respectful and if a problem arises, they are quick to fix it and make sure I’m happy
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/20/2019

Auburn, GA
another great service
This service department rocks. Reps are nice and helpful and service is always quick.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/19/2019

Samuel B.
Gainesville, GA
Review of Service
Each time I come to the dealership, I deal with Sar. He has always paid full time & attention to both servicing my Sonata & any questions regarding the vehicle
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/19/2019

Daniel B.
Suwanee, GA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Review
Great staff and people; excellent service and results.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair incuding case #
Read previous comments!!!
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your response on your previous service. I apologise for the mix up and I will be looking into your concern and I will be reaching out to you to speak with you.

Service Manager.

DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/19/2019

Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. As always we value as a customer and we are happy to go the extra mile for you.

Joseph T.
Oakwood, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
no title
No review
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/15/2019

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

GS
Garry S.
Hoschton, GA
oil change & tire rotation
easily made appt online. service was performed in normal time frame. well done!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/15/2019

Robert W.
Auburn, GA
Service Department
Service was done professionally and the service writer explained everything completely.

Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with the service and how I was treated.

TT
Terry T.
Grayson, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great efficient service
I was greeted when I came in, promptly put into the system, and was promised a completion estimate of an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. 45 minutes later I had my car back amd was on the road!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

VS
Virendra S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Service Department
Was greeted immediately upon check in and got out in 35mns. Couldn't be more happier. Thanks Auto Nation Hyundai.

KG
Kristen G.
Dahlonega, GA
Warranty service
Sarah was so professional and understanding during my visit! This is my first car with a warranty so he was more than willing to answer all of my questions!

Mary C.
Cleveland, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service could be better
My attendant lacked customer service skills. He replied to several my questions with smart *** remarks. Totally not necessary.
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for completeing our survey, I will be reaching out to you to speak with you about your experiance.

Spc Rodney W.
Hoschton, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
service was good!
the service representatives were excellent and very helpful. From the appointment operator. to the service rep. and the driver. All very professional and helpful