Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.5869533/5Overall Rating 4.5869533/5Overall Rating 4.5869533/5Overall Rating 4.5869533/5rating 4.5869533
Overall Rating 2.2173911/5Overall Rating 2.2173911/5rating 2.2173911rating 2.2173911rating 2.2173911

Gainesville, GA

07/15/2018 Category: Service
slow short staff
finde bigger locatiom
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your responce. I will be reaching out to you to speak to you about your experiance and see if I can resolve your issues.

Lois S.
Dacula, GA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
None
None

2014 Hyundai Equus
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Better Service this Time
I was in and I was out. I did not waste my day/life there like on previous oil change services

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Won't be returning
I've had my car for a while now rarly any issue but the one time I take it to this place I leave away with something else that needs to be done after I was told test were ran and nothing else is wrong with my vehicle.
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/16/2018

Thank You for your responce. I will be reaching out to try and better assist you and to resolve your issues.

Thank You!

Ughhh...
The service department let me down! The 3 hour wait time. Then having to bring my car back two more times because they didn’t fix it the first time.
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your response. I will be reaching out to you to speak to you regarding this experience.

Dean R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
You have a great service employee. He shows he cares
Your new service service person Sar was incredible. You had some in the past that were great but they left. He is the only one since then that is great. My wife and I were so pleased once we met him because he replaced the great ones and this is the best by far. He made us feel wanted. Its lacked that the last couple of time.

Barbara M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
07/13/2018 Category: Service
went in to have them check something
service was excellent

Timothy B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and easy....
My schedule maintenance went quick and easy. My car was ready in about 25 minutes. The waiting area was clean and appealing.

Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/13/2018

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

KO
Kwang O.
Duluth, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service and fast
Good and fast respnse better than I expect.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/13/2018

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

MA
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/12/2018

Darlene S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Hour and half for oil change
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/11/2018

CT
Carolyn T.
Tucker, GA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Josh really took great care of us in service. He is so polite and treated us with a lot of respect and he is really good at his job. We highly recommend Josh.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the amazing words about Josh I will share it with him and our Service Team.

Oakwood, GA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service left my hood unlatched!!
My vehicle is serviced here frequently and it is disappointing to see little things slipping. It's been things like lights not returned to "auto" to my seat being so far out of original placement it was ridiculous. This service my hood was left unlatched and I realized it AFTER driving 20 miles home on the expressway. Little attention to detail goes a long way.

AW
Aminah W.
Dacula, GA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
started at appointment time not long of a wait
My appointment was at 7:00 am The guy I was supposed to meet hadn’t came from the back yet but the guy who didn’t have anyone at the time stepped right in and had my car in the back at my scheduled time that was a plus for you guys
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/10/2018

LP
Lynn P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/09/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
FAST SERVICE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, REASONABLY PRICED, I TOTALLY TRUST HYUNDAI TO SERVICE MY CAR!

Mark D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Everything i needed was taken care of in a timely fashion.
Everything i needed was taken care of in a timely fashion

Robert W.
Auburn, GA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The overall experience was great. However, I was a little upset to learn there had been a recall issued that I was not aware of. I have no problem with the recall, just that I had not been notified in writing - as I had with other vehicles I had owned - that a recall had been issued.
SPENCE W. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/07/2018

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING AND WITH 5 STARS I UPDATED ALL YOUR INFORMATION ON HYUNDAI WEBSITE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE TO MAKE SURE THANK YOU AGAIN

SPENCE

Stephanie B.
Atlanta, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Harrison was so extremely helpful! He is definitely an asset to your company. He followed up with me regarding the service for me car and was very knowledgeable.