Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.593753/5Overall Rating 4.593753/5Overall Rating 4.593753/5Overall Rating 4.593753/5rating 4.593753
Overall Rating 2.208337/5Overall Rating 2.208337/5rating 2.208337rating 2.208337rating 2.208337

Jayachandra A.
Suwanee, GA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
its my first service this location. happy with it.

Jefferson, GA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Call first
Call for an appointment

David C.
Dacula, GA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Quick an easy service. The tech got me in and out and even helped me use a coupon I had that wouldn't come up on my phone right. No complaints.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your amazing feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Gainesville, GA
Awesome Service!!
Service was amazing as always!! Can’t praise anymore than I already do. Thank you to everyone at Hyundai!!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your amazing feed back.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great
Fast and helpful

Martin, GA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Add missing part on new car
Part was not in stock on arrival. Had to return later
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/19/2018

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Atlanta, GA
Great Experience
I was helped as soon as I walked in. I had a great experience with Jodi. She was very helpful and friendly. I did not feel forced into anything.

Dacula, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spence got me in, got my air fixed under warranty, and got me back on the road again! Great service!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back, We are glad that Spence was able to assist you.

Gainesville, GA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly, service was excellent and overall it was a good first visit. I would go back for future visits.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/18/2018

Joy B.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
My car was serviced in timely manner, staff was helpful and polite.

RA
Richard A.
Woodstock, GA
Very good experience
They performed under warranty work and I got a loner car for 5 hour to do my job and everything was free
Best dealer so far ahead of Barrett parkway or Roswell dealerships

PT
Perisha T.
Harrison was great!
Harrison was great . He was kind, friendly, knowledgeable and showed patience while answering all of my questions. I am a 1st time Hyundai owner and I will definitely be back.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much on your amazing feed back on Harrison, I will be sharing this with Harrison and my Service Team. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Deborah D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai Mall of GA Service Visit
Spence was great and took the time to help me understand why the services were needed.

Tara M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
The people
The people are friendly, patient and honest. I have been going here for 4 years and I wouldn't think of going some place else!

KR
Kenneth R.
Snellville, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
expert customer service
Thanks Spence you made my day. see you next trip

ST
Stephen T.
Woodstock, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding top quality service; just takes awhile
Routine maintenance may take considerably longer here than at other facilities but at least the quality is at the top. They will continue to get my business.

David S.
Sugar Hill, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Completely Satisfied
Dustin Nelson and his teams at Autonation Hyandai really go above and beyond. Spence Westbrooks my service tech has been in the business for over 27 years. He truly went above and beyond to make sure my needs were taken care of. He followed up with often during the service visit. He is an expert in all models of Hyandai. You can’t go wrong bringing your Hyandai here for service. I will defiantly be back soon!!!

SPENCE W. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the kind words i look forward to helping you on your next visit

Rose R.
Lawton, OK
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very polite and detailed
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/12/2018

Suwanee, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service at Autonation
Enjoy the quick and friendly service.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 09/12/2018