CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Volvo S60
07/20/2021
If I have a problem with my car I take it to Gateway Automotive
They do the job right and their pricing is very competitive

LINLEE S.
Kia Forte
07/16/2021
Awesome experience
Gateway Automotive continues to set the bar high with great customer service. Wait times for maintenance are never long and they get the job done quickly but efficiently. Will keep coming here for service and refer friends and family.

CF
CARL F.
07/15/2021
I was at Gateway this morning for oil change and it went off without a hitch everything went perfect and I would also like to add that they were very very quick to respond to the man in the parking lot who was in medical distress laying on the ground with seizures. Kevin and Jeff are truly two gentlemen iwho truly care about other members of their community.

BL
BOB L.
Duluth, GA
07/13/2021
Great job
The service is always tops

SCOTT W.
Buford, GA
Ford Edge
07/12/2021
Great
Kevin and Jeff are great. It's rare to find a trustworthy mechanic, but I put a lot of faith in them. They've been handling my cars for several years now without issue.

DIAMOND P.
Toyota 86
07/07/2021
Fatback exhaust instal
They were very quick and Kevin was very friendly. Great hospitality

BG
BOBBY G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/07/2021
Excellent and friendly service
Reliable and friendly place and service

JONATHAN K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/30/2021
Fan problem fixed
My fan was only working on low so I bought it in. My car was fixed in 2 hours. Excellent speed of service and they repaired what needed to be done.

The customer service is friendly and the mechanics are knowledgeable and have a good amount of experience.

MIKE H.
06/30/2021
Beyond Expectations !!!!!!!!!!
The Gateway team are the very very best professional mechanics I have ever met !!!!!! Our 2001 Lexus RX 300 (139,000 miles) needed significant parts replacement....much needed overhaul/engine refurbishment....and that is just what they delivered !!!!!

I highly recommend the Gateway Team professionals.....your expectations will be exceeded !!!!

BEN H.
06/17/2021
Knowledgeable & Fair Pricing
Kevin & Jeff were both very friendly, knowledgeable & able to explain/show me exactly areas of repair needed. The parts & labor pricing were fair and the service was completed in a timely manner. Definitely will return for future service when necessary.

06/08/2021
I've been a customer for 20 years. Their work is excellent and expeditious.

BA
BRIAN A.
06/04/2021
Trustworthy Shop!
Been going here for 2 years and have 0 complaints. Kevin and his team are always polite and professional. They’ll answer any questions you have, and not make you feel dumb. Quality and reliable service at a reasonable price!

RE
RUSS E.
06/04/2021
Gateway provides great service and is super trustworthy. If they tell me I need something done, I believe them.

JOHN A.
Lexus GX
05/30/2021
Customer service
I have been taking my vehicles to this place for many years. Jeff never tries to sell anything more than what has to be done. I enjoy hanging out and chatting with them as they do the service. Honest and reliable.

PM
PRINCESS M.
05/21/2021
Always welcoming and smiling
Been here before with my SUV and recently with my sedan, they’re always pleasant, welcoming and never a long wait.