AutoShow Sales And Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Pete T. on 11/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"WOW!!! "
Saw an Aston Martin for sale online. My wife has always wanted one and her birthday was coming up shortly. I was a little hesitant in buying from a "buy here pay here" joint but placed an inquiry online. Was soon directed to a salesman "JOE" who stated I could put down a deposit on the car which would hold it until I flew into Florida on the 1st of November. The $1,000 deposit was confirmed by "JOE" on Tuesday October 24th with the viewing on November !st. In between there were 4 texts and 4 emails to them trying to get a shipping price. No response....so I arranged shipping on my own and CONFIRMED with "JOE" that we would be flying out on the 31st with our appointment November 1st at 9:30. An email on October 31st from "JOE" said "Great. see you soon..." Two hours before my flight "MARK" called and left a message saying the car was SOLD because they had not heard from me????????and they have held the car for 2 weeks and I have not seen the car yet...PURE FABRICATION... I called "MARK" back to repute his claims and I expect the car to be there when I arrive.....he hung up on me. Placed another call and "WILL" called me back saying they do not take deposits on cars (?) and that they were a "first come first serve dealer" and that the deposit only reserved the price...WHAT? And it was a miscommunication.. HUH....I have everything documented.... He threw "JOE " under the bus!!!! So some one offered more $$$$$$$$ and greed got in the way before ethics and professionalism. GREEDY? POOR ETHICS? DISHONEST? NO MORAL COMPASS? You be the judge..... There are plenty of car dealers who will treat you with respect, dignity and not insult your intelligence...good luck finding one and always live your life to a high standard and respect one another.. Their response if they reply will be funny....
Service Date: 10/31/2017