John S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said he was pleased with his prompt service.

DONNA D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/08/2019
Amazing place!
Marty's is the only place I will go to get my car serviced! They are very knowledgeable and honest and I couldn't recommend them more highly...thank you Marty!

BRAD S.
Lexus ES 350
02/06/2019
Trust Marty's
Go to Marty's and you will always get friendly, efficient and trustworthy service.

CJ
Charmaine J.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Charmaine said she was happy with her service. The service was smooth. The work was nice. The service was done at a good price.

Steve M.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the people at the business were friendly, professional and took care of the work. They did save money on the quick work.

Lexus IS 250
02/01/2019
Great Experience
I learned of Marty’s from a friend a few years ago. Since then I’ve saved a lot of money by not using Lexus service department. I own an AWD 2006 IS 250 with 150k miles. I bought an extended warranty to cover major systems until 2021 or 210,000 miles. As an older car it was beginning to having issues with worn wheel bearings, gas filters, etc. I had quotes from Lexus service and my local tire chain. Marty’s prices were more competitive and offered the same warranty protections as Lexus. When appropriate Marty was able to get repairs covered under warranty. Friendly knowledgeable and cost effective.

MARY G.
01/31/2019
Honest & trustworthy
They're the best! I trust them completely! They have done the right thing for me , for years now👍

CR
CHUCK R.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/26/2019
Good honest work!
Good honest mechanic.....fair....easy to work with....all-round great place!

JOHN D.

RONALD P.
Tamarac, FL
01/19/2019
2 Flats
Turns out both of my front tires had something in the. Marty's fixed them quickly and for a good price.

AVIS / ROGER M.
Chevrolet HHR
Recent front end work
I have been a customer of Marty's off and on now for at least 15 years if not longer. We have not been there in awhile as my family owns all new cars, except for mine. Mine needed new lower control arms and Marty was able to do the job quickly and at a much lower price than some of the major tire brand service centers. As my car is a 2006, it does need some additional work to bring it up to specs. From now on, I will bring all of my vehicles to Marty's for service and repairs. He does good work and at reasonable prices.

MIKE R.
Lincoln Continental
01/17/2019
The complementary peanut pretzels did it!
Not only does Morty take his time to assure a complete repair, he offers delicious peanut butter filled pretzels as a “shop compliment”.

Marty has a great staff, competitive prices and a down home feel that is reassuring in this day of homogenized auto services! Dealer alternative as well as home of collector car maintenance and care.

If I could give 6 stars I would!

Keep up the good work and let me know how that Paleo diet is working!

GD
GINA D.
Lincoln Navigator
Super fast
Got me in same day for a repair that I thought would take a couple days to do. In the time other shops would take to give an estimate, my repair was done in less than an hour. I would highly recommend!

AK
Aaron K.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business did everything and more. The service was of integrity.

YH
Yolanda H.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Yolanda said everything is running fine. The person sitting at the front desk had excellent customer service.

CHRISTINA M.
01/10/2019
The Best!!
Doesn't get any better than Marty's. Been coming here for over 20 years - no complaints - great job at reasonable price.

SL
Sal L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Sal said everything was good and quick.

DF
DAVID F.
12/27/2018
Courteous and knowledgeable
This was routine maintenance. I had made an appointment and arrived on time, was immediately taken and had a comfortable place to wait while my car was serviced. Everyone was courteous, polite and knowledgeable. The work was completed in a timely course and I was not given a list of hundreds of dollars of additional work "I might want to do." That was very much appreciated. I would definitely come here again.

DF
DIANA--(DIDI) F.
Kia Soul
12/25/2018
Emergency help
Helped me out in a big way! Picked up my car, figured out what was wrong, fixed it and all within 24 hours! Great customer sevice! Thanks Marty!

AC
AMY C.
12/22/2018
Genuine and Courteous
Very quick and attentive. Great conversation with Marty and they did a great job with my inspection and oil change.