Business Solutions

Avant Werks

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DENICE M.
06/30/2022
Professional and friendly crew!
An aftermarket sway bar broke. The shop that installed it did not offer anything but expensive talk. I brought my car to my guys at Avant Auto Werks and...

JOEL C.
06/10/2022
Audi S4 APR Tune
Brought in my S4 for a stage 1 APR tune. The guys at the shop were friendly and easy to work with. It only took a couple of hours. Overall great experience.

JOHN & ERICA S.
05/03/2022
Avant Werks Service
I've trusted Avant Werks to look after our Porsches for years. Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!

BG
BILL G.
04/15/2022
Service 2008 bmw x3
Very professional service! Jay explained very clearly to my wife and I the service that was completed and what would be needed in the future!

AC
AUSTIN & DON C.
03/17/2022
Avant Werks is the kind of small business we should all aspire to.
Drew and Team are beyond compare. Cannot say enough about their quality level of service, genuine care of the customers and their vehicles. A rare gem in...