DA
david a.
Nevada City, CA
04/07/2018
Awesome, saved the vacation, above and beyond
I have been meaning to write this review for months..... So, My 1990 Vanagon died out in the mtns, in the middle of our vacation/ camping trip. After a AAA towing miracle we ended up at Avant Werks.... They were super busy and staying open late anyways, but they happily pulled the ole Vanagon in, got my belts replaced, the fluids topped off, checked out that no major engine damage was done, and had me off and running by 7:30PM that night. I have never had an auto repair place stay open late to get a car running. Everyone I interacted with were awesome, friendly, laid back, capable competent. I also got a lot of good tips from the owner Drew on what I needed to do to keep my Vanagon going (we are the original owners). I was super impressed and the cost was very reasonable.... total professionals. Thank you Drew and Crew you are awesome. I just wish I lived in town so I could have you as my regular mechanic on my Vanagon

JEFF D.
Porsche Cayenne
03/30/2018
Customer service
Everything went well. Car interior left clean!

Colleen B.
Audi TT
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Collen said she would recommend the business for service.

IN
INGER and DARCY N.
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/26/2018
Drew and staff are the best!
With various, random things that have gone wrong with my Eurovan, not only do I trust Drew and his staff, but they continue to exceed my expectations in customer service and satisfaction. While I've mostly dealt directly with Drew, his staff has stepped up seamlessly any time he has not been there. I no longer feel like I only need to deal with him. Thank you to all the guys there- Van is running great again!

Michelle B.
Audi Q7
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was very timely and they're friendly.

MARK B.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/21/2018
Always a pleasure to visit drew and the talented crew at Avantwerks.
I don’t trust my cars with anybody else!

Jose B.
Audi allroad
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Jose said that the vehicle still has the same issue so he is headed back to the facility. This is the third time this has happened.

KG
Keri G.
CA
Volvo XC90
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Keri said everything with the business was fine.

JN
Jim N.
Las Vegas, NV
Porsche Cayenne
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business was very good. Every one was prompt and got back to him on time and the price was good.

BW
BRENDAN W.
Incline Village, NV
03/15/2018
I want to like you. I really do.
I've had my car here 5 times now. The first three experiences were great. Friendly, knowledgeable people who want the best for you. I was happy enough with them to put their plate frame and stickers on my car. But the last two times, I've left with a sour taste in my mouth. Drop my car off for an oil change at 9am. Wasn't done until 5:30pm with a $120 charge for new wipers. Also asked to look into an oil consumption issue. All I was given was a phone number for audi America with no potential ideas for where my oil was going. Basic work was done but took far longer than expected and could have paid less at the dealer. Fine, my choice. But went again on a Wednesday after making an appointment over the phone 2 days prior. I walk in 10 minutes early and they have no record of my appointment or any recollection of the call. Although they made time for me (thankfully) as they felt bad for the hassle, I had to haggle them down to price I was quoted over the phone. I know they're busy and deal with a lot but I feel like they've started to slide recently. I really want to like this shop but recently I've been having a hard time justifying it.

JOEL G.
Loyalton, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/12/2018
Locally owned and operated.
The guys at AW know their VW's and that is worth the price.

KD
Kirk D.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said the business told her what was wrong and it took in the vehicle right away. Everything went smoothly.

Morgan G.
Volvo XC70
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Morgan said even though the mechanics made a mistake at the start of his visit, they did a great job.

ET
Erik T.
Tahoe City, CA
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the business did a good job but the cost was too high.

MIKE R.
03/08/2018
One of the best high performance auto shops in the world
Avant Werks is awesome. The whole crew from Drew the owner, Greg in the office, Will and and the boys in the garage. These guys drive the cars they wrench on and they're good. Anytime you have an unexpected issue with your vehicle it can be a lot of stress, these guys are honest, and solid individuals, they take the stress out of it. They'll also tell you exactly what you need to be doing with maintenance of your vehicle too. As long as you do your part, and let Avant Werks do theirs, you should be good to go for the long haul. Also, they drink good beer, so don't forget to stoke the boys with some good beverages.

LD
LEIGH D.
02/22/2018
Go here for all German cars!
Great staff, dealer quality without the BS.

GD
GARY D.
Tahoe City, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
02/21/2018
excellent knowledge and service
Got right in for emergency service. It was handled in a couple of hours and i was back on the roaD

EP
Eric P.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the employees did a good job.

PK
Patrick K.
Volvo V70
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he had a good experience and his visit was enjoyable. The staff were friendly, warm, and very nice. The service was perfect.

WH
Wade H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the staff did a good job.