CAMILLE S.
Rocklin, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/22/2021
Usual Outstanding Service
The B2 service on my vehicle was completed in a timely and efficient manner. I am completely pleased and satisfied with the service I receive at this business.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 07/23/2021

Your satisfaction is of the greatest importance to us! We're so happy that you gave us five star review, thank you so much!

SG
STEVE G.
Orangevale, CA
BMW Z4
07/08/2021
Always great service
I trust Dobson's and once again they proved why.
I took my 2011 Z4 in for routine maintenance.
Asked for my transmission fluids and filter to be changed.
He thought I had an automatic and quoted me as such.
I approved.
When the work was done he told me he had quoted me way too high and gave me the correct price.
I would have never known... a $700 difference.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Steve for pointing out our honesty! We work by our values of honesty, hard work and quality. Thank you so much for the review.

KW
KAT W.
Citrus Heights, CA
07/07/2021
Great trustworthy staff
Staff was really friendly and I didn’t feel pressured to do more maintenance that what I dropped it off for. Really honest, trustworthy shop. Will be returning for all my cars needs.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Kat for the wonderful review! Honesty is of great importance to us. Thank you for pointing it out!

WB
WALT B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/26/2021
Friendly and accommodating
This service was for a defective part installed on a previous service. Replacement was prompt and hassle-free. Shop stands behind their work. Good warranty.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you Walt for the super comments! Yes we stand by our warranty. Thank you for the 5 star review.

ER
Ellen R.
Berkeley, CA
Mercedes-Benz S350
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff was great, they were clear about what they would do and when they kept the appointment, they did a thorough job. She said they let her see it for herself, they communicated very clearly, it wasn't mechanic-speak and they made it clear to her.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 07/23/2021

We so appreciate your comments! Thank you for the 5-star review.

TIM B.
Sacramento, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLS
06/17/2021
Service B1 Mercedes
Very fair pricing and quick service
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you Tim for the 5-star review and wonderful comments!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you Tim for the 5-star review and wonderful comments!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you Tim for the 5 star review! We appreciate it.

TL
Teri L.
Sacramento, CA
BMW Z3
06/14/2021
Thinking of Dodson’s
I always feel good about coming to Dodson’s because I think they have my back. Sure, they have a business to keep up but they are also friendly, competent, kind and honest. They look after my Z3 keeping me safely and comfortably on the road. In my last visit, Austin expertly diagnosed that the ac compressor (on a motor that has over 200,000 miles on it) is failing and needs to be replaced and possibly another component, the expansion valve. In quick order, Austin replaced the compressor and later the expansion valve - all while I was waiting. So now, with my ac blowing refreshing cold air inside my car against the outside predicted valley summer heat of 109 degrees this week, I think of Dodson’s.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/14/2021

Thinking of us because you are feeling cool in your car is fantastic! Thank you for the amazing share and the 5-star review.

CAMILLE S.
Rocklin, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/08/2021
Feedback
I received the usual excellent service when I went in yesterday. It is so good to know that when you go in for service, it will be done professionally and expeditiously. I heartily recommend German Auto Service to any and all Mercedes and BMW owners.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/08/2021

What a wonderful compliment to say that we work professionally and expeditiously! Thank you so much for the 5 star review Camille!

CP
Chris P.
Citrus Heights, CA
BMW 750Li
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Chris said this is his first BMW and they were super through ,very up front and very transparent with everything. They explained the necessary maintenance, future work and the price was very reasonable. They will be his only and long time service provider.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/27/2021

So happy you like our recommendations and our thoroghness! Thank you for being our customer and for the 5-star review.

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 06/09/2021

Thanks Chris for saying we are super thorough and transparent! That is what we try to do everyday. Thanks again for the 5-star review.

DHARMESN P.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/20/2021
Their service
We been going here for long time and we never had any problems.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for being our customer and thank you for the 5-star review.

05/13/2021
Great Service and Experience
This should be the go to place to get your BMW repaired. They give you the truth and only include necessary repairs. If they find additional service needed, they will talk to you and help you understand if it's absolutely needed now or come back later. Compared them many times to the dealership and they have been able to come under cost and exceed service expectations.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/13/2021

We love being called the "go to" place! Thank you!

Ray G.
North Highlands, CA
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Ray said he had to bring his vehicle back again.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your review! Please let me know what we can do to earn a 5-star review instead of 4.
Thank you Ray for being your customer.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/04/2021
Really professional
They did excellent job what ever come their way
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for being our customer and for the kind 5 star review!

TD
Tai D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Tai said they were really nice people even though he had to reset his appointment several times they still worked with him and did a really good job.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Tai for being our customer and for the 5 star review!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Thank you Tai for being our customer and for the 5 star review!

BW
BOB W.
Lincoln, CA
04/28/2021
Great people and Great work
I recently moved to this area from Arizona. My long time and trusted BMW service center there referred me to Dobson's German Auto Service.
When I needed work, they got me right in, diagnosed the problem, fixed it all in the same day.
They were great to deal with very professional and complete.
I am pleased that I was recommend to them and I too recommend them to others.
Bob W
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Very kind and wonderful review. Thank you Bob!