SA
STEVE A.
Yuba City, CA
BMW M3
12/07/2018
Austin did a great job as usual of taking care of my car repairs quickly and with great customer service

DIANE C.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML400
12/06/2018
Outstanding!
This was my second visit to Dobson's. As was the case the first time, the service was excellent & everyone was helpful & friendly. I have found my permanent Mercedes mechanic shop. I know I can trust them with my prized automobile by providing quality workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable & knowledgeable auto service.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much Diane for the wonderful review!

11/30/2018
Trust
We trust Dobson’s service. They never try to sell extra repairs. Being here for years. Excellent service.

TG
Tali G.
Citrus Heights, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Moriya. She said they were really honest and did a good job. They provided a good estimate.

NT
Nichole T.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nichole said she was a past customer. The service and prices were good.

MO
MIKE O.
Granite Bay, CA
11/09/2018
service and trouble shooting engine missfire
John- M/B of Rocklin had the service shop manager ride with me to see problem. He determined the idle was okay but misfire was not. Found bad spark plug that had a cracked
ceramic around the plug. Replaced and working properly now. All covered under warranty.

DIANE C.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML400
11/05/2018
A cut above!
Being an older woman, I was intimidated by all the sophisticated technology on my Mercedes, which I recently inherited from my brother. Dobson's not only replaced the battery, but reprogrammed the vehicle for me. John took extra time to tutor me on some basic functions, connected my smartphone to bluetooth, & patiently rode shotgun as I maneuvered into a parking spot using the rear camera. He also suggested I come back so he can go over all the special features & customize them to my personal needs. I am now looking forward to enjoying all that this great vehicle has to offer. My lucky day was when I found Dobson's German Auto Service online! I found their prices very reasonable & friendly service outstanding!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Diane for the amazing review! We really appreciate it.

GS
George S.
Lincoln, CA
BMW X5 M
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said the staff always do wonderful work.

WB
WALT B.
10/23/2018
Quick Battery service
Battery was ordered & installed quickly, at time convenient for me, as I waited. Good communication from Austin.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you, Walt, for the 5-star review. We are glad we could be of service.

CAROL W.
Davis, CA
Mercedes-Benz C320
10/19/2018
Another Great Job by Dobson's
Had some major work done on my 17 year old MB because I love driving that car and the repairs were Great! it runs like new again AND the price was excellent!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 10/19/2018

So glad you are happy! Thank you for being our customer!

MARGARET H.
Rocklin, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/16/2018
Dobson's German Auto Service consistently provides excellent service
John Dobson's shop provides 5-Star service, on time and at a reasonable price. John Dobson is a consummate professional, who puts his customers' needs first. Austin and the rest of John's staff are skilled, knowledgeable and efficient. Dobson's is an honest and reputable shop, and they stand by their work. My SLK's almost 19 years old, and I credit Dobson's with keeping it on the road - and still a joy to drive. I know I'll have to buy a new car, eventually. When I do, I'll trust Dobson's to maintain it. Thanks, Dobson's!!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

GA
GEORGE A.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/12/2018
Fast, thourough and on time! The team completed inspections and performed diagnostics . They recommended future services so I can proactively plan to bring my car in and not delay fixing any needed repairs. I appreciate Dobson German Auto Service team for helping to keep my family safe driving ...
This is Great piece of mind !

Don W.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff was knowledgeable.

EJ
ERMA J.
Orangevale, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/04/2018
Amazing people
Repair was out of warranty and they still fixed the issue outside of warranty. How wonderful were they. 😊

ANDRE S.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
10/01/2018
Absolute best Mercedes repair shop
John Dobson and his mechanics have been taking care of my old Mercedes for the last 27 years. That is why I think my car looks and runs like new.

CT
COLLIN T.
09/28/2018
Simply the best five stars on all levels
The best on all levels from the phone calls till you walk in and out the doors you and your car are treated on the highest level of professionalism
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review.  We are very grateful to have a customer like you.

MT
Michael T.
Lincoln, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they do great work.

Chris S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business is awesome. They are extremely professional, fast, and their price is fair. Austin is friendly. He is happy with the service they provide.

WB
WALT B.
09/23/2018
New customer
Austin made a good first impression , with straightforward communication. Service was available at my convenience. Good feedback, no pressure. I’ll bring both of my Mercedes here again.

South Lake Tahoe, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/21/2018
Customer care
A-A Ron was willing to give the extra effort in diagnosing the issues with my wife’s vehicle. It has reastablished her trust in auto repair personnel