BD
Brian D.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business gave him great service and the price was fanatic. They made sure his vehicle was running and extra problems that were there were taken care of. They made sure he knew everything that needed to be done and what could be done later. They gave his vehicle a full inspection and they were very helpful. He also wanted to mention to the business, to keep up the good service and hard work.

GP
Garland P.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Garland said they are courteous, professional, and thorough.

WB
WALT B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/04/2019
Good service again
Making appointment was easy. Service performed as promised. Friendly staff & owner.

TL
Teri L.
Sacramento, CA
BMW Z3
03/31/2019
Dobson's Watches My Back!
I've always trusted Dobson's to service my Z3. Since my first visit years ago, they have kept me up to date on required, preventative and even specials on their services. Always on schedule and doing it right the first time, they watch my back. For example, years ago they noted cracks on a rubber boot of a ball joint as an item to be aware of. In my recent servicing, I asked them to see if cracks on the rubber boot have gotten worst. My car on a hoist, they showed me the cracked boot and assured me that replacing it is not urgent at this point and could be combined with other repairs in the future. They exerted no pressure on me. They merely identified it as part of their preventative maintenance care. On finishing my appointed servicing, I asked them, if they could, to check on an intermittent clicking noise at rear of the car. They readily obliged and took me on a test ride in an effort to locate the source of the noise. While we failed to find the source of the clicking, they indicated that from my description it didn't sound anything major. From this recent and my previous service visits, I've had nothing but confidence in Dobson's.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/31/2019

Wonderful testimonial! Thank you so much!

CHRIS M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/29/2019
Great Job
The young man up front was great, Great Service!!!!

TL
TIMOTHY L.
03/27/2019
Keeping our old friend in good repair
We're new to Roseville, and needed to find a reliable independent BMW shop. Our X3 is old and has well over 100,000 miles, but has run like a top for years. After a week of much driving, and really our first week in town, it developed a miss. I'd done the obvious - replaced the spark plugs and coil packs - but it still missed. It took them very little time to diagnose that one of my new coil packs was DOA (my code reader is still in a box somewhere, so the diagnostics were vital). Very reasonable and prompt repair, and it's running great.

Austin was helpful and provided good communication, and has a good level of knowledge. I met Mr. Dobson and he inspired confidence. We needed a solid shop to perform the regular maintenance (annual fluid changes and checkup), and have found our shop. They voiced what I've often said about the BMWs when friends tell me they're "so expensive to maintain." They are not expensive to maintain - they are expensive to ignore. So the coolant and brake fluid, and motor oil and all filters, are changed annually - much more frequently than BMW recommend. And the car repays us. Now I know where we'll take it for that annual complete service.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.   We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you.

03/24/2019
Customer Service
Really happy with the work done. Headlights look great. They made it very convenient for us.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for being one of our customers. We really appreciate your comments.

KD
Kay D.
Fair Oaks, CA
03/20/2019
Wow
Dobson's staff is the best. Being in their waiting room is an adventure into long held relationships. I'm glad I was there.

MF
Michael F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business provided good customer service.

Ron H.
Mercedes-Benz C320
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.

PR
Peter R.
Citrus Heights, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he is satisfied with the work the business did.

RF
Richard F.
Granite Bay, CA
Mercedes-Benz E500
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the reception he received from the business was excellent as well as the thoroughness of the service provided. He also mentioned that they were very prompt and that he would definitely recommend them for service.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/02/2019

Being thorough is the way we are. Thank you for mentioning it Richard!

Jeff C.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said his overall experience was great. They did a fantastic job. They're professional and honest. This is a great business. He is a mechanic but uses them for his hardest jobs, the ones he can't do. He recommends all of his friends who have a BMW or a Mercedes to use this facility
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/02/2019

You said you use us especially when others can't do the work! Best compliment ever! Thank you so much Jeff.

Trevor B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said the service was good. The staff communicated well.

KK
KAYSONE K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/23/2019
they do the job right
I bring the car in for service and they do it right ! they do better than dealer and that's why I chose Dobsons auto service .
their technicians is very knowledgeable and helpful .

TP
Ted P.
North Highlands, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff at this business were efficient with their service, but they were late on the time.

Shannon W.
Antelope, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the employees met all her service expectations.

VC
VICKI C.
Antelope, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
02/13/2019
Professionals , honest. excellent customer service
Excellent customer service.

01/29/2019
Customer Service
Austin was a delight. Friendly, professional and very detailed. He exceeded the expectations.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!

KD
Kay D.
Fair Oaks, CA
01/24/2019
Bestest
You guys are the bestest.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019