MIKE R.
Folsom, CA
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/17/2020
Good, honest auto service
Excellent service and great team at Dobson's. Highly recommended!

KD
Kathleen D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Edgard. He said the staff was one hundred percent professional and did a perfect job . He was very satisfied.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 01/15/2020

We are always extremely pleased when our customers say that they are 100% satisfied! Thank you for the review Kathleen.

KD
Kay D.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/09/2020
The best
Since I.know next to nothing about mechanics, I am always comforted by the consistency and level of care provided by Dobson's. I am comforted to know such fine people.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 01/09/2020

We are grateful for customers like you! Thank you for the wonderful review,  Kay!

Rocklin, CA
01/07/2020
Quick, Knowledable
told me about what may cause battery drain
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate it.

Melodie R.
Sacramento, CA
BMW 750Li
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Melodie said the staff was good.

Don W.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Don said the job was done right and fast.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you for the great review Don!

AH
AGUSTIN H.
12/13/2019
Once again they provided great service in a timely manner.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Augustin for being our customer! We are so happy that you are happy with our service. Thank you for the review!

SJ
Sharon J.
Rocklin, CA
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they got her vehicle fixed in a timely manner. She appreciates that they called her when it was done, were professional, polite and nice people.

TR
Taylor R.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said her vehicle was fixed in a timely fashion and they are nice.

DE
Dawn E.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said that they did a good job for her.

Ken S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ken said this business is helpful and straight forward.

JANET F.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/06/2019
OLD SCHOOL FOLLOW THROUGH!
Have been bringing my 2003 Mercedes here since 2005 when we moved to Roseville. They are honest, have integrity, 100% professional and listen carefully when you tell them about a problem. I can’t say enough positive things about John and his business. I am so lucky to have started with him and will continue to go there as long as my Mercedes stays alive.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 11/07/2019

If you feel lucky to have met us, we definitely feel the same!   Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for being our customer!

James S.
Lincoln, CA
11/01/2019
Great place
Dobson's German Auto Service is a great mechanic shop for your Mercedea Benz , BMW or other German cars. The owner is very nice & the whole crew is experienced & professional. Also way cheaper than dealer prices. I have brought both Mercedes & BMW for service here.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We greatly appreciate it.

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We greatly appreciate it.

LARRY S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/24/2019
Larry
First time here. Friendly staff.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Larry! We appreciate it.

AH
AGUSTIN H.
10/18/2019
Speedy Service
Austin and his crew once again provided speedy service and in a professional manner. Their quick turn around got me out of a bind and I appreciate their willingness to help the customer as quickly as possible. This is one of the main reasons why I continue to rely on Dobsons’ German Auto to repair any issue I may have.