Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/04/2021
Really professional
They did excellent job what ever come their way
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for being our customer and for the kind 5 star review!

TD
Tai D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Tai said they were really nice people even though he had to reset his appointment several times they still worked with him and did a really good job.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Tai for being our customer and for the 5 star review!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Thank you Tai for being our customer and for the 5 star review!

BW
BOB W.
Lincoln, CA
04/28/2021
Great people and Great work
I recently moved to this area from Arizona. My long time and trusted BMW service center there referred me to Dobson's German Auto Service.
When I needed work, they got me right in, diagnosed the problem, fixed it all in the same day.
They were great to deal with very professional and complete.
I am pleased that I was recommend to them and I too recommend them to others.
Bob W
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Very kind and wonderful review. Thank you Bob!

OB
OTIS B.
04/21/2021
time estimate
You provide an awesome service, I like the confirmation and the time estimates for repairs.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/22/2021

So happy you had great service!
Thank you for being our customer!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Thank you for saying we are awesome! Let us know what we can do to receive a 5 star from you. Thank you

ANGIE M.
04/15/2021
Highly Recommend Dobson’s
My husband took our 3 cars to Dobson’s after a year of not much driving activity during this pandemic. We have been going there for years and will continue to do so. One could say our continued patronage is the highest recommendation.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you fpr the wonderful review and your patronage!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Angie, your continued patronage is definately the highest recommendation. Thank you for your 5 star review!

WB
WALT B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/08/2021
Predictably Reliable
Service performed early and on estimate. Austin Davies is knowledgeable, efficient, and courteous. Always a good sign to speak with John Dobson, the owner, on the premises.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/09/2021

Predictably reliable is the best compliment! Thank you Walt!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Thank you Walt for the kind words and wonderful review!

SD
Sandra D.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Sandra said they were fair and explained everything about the vehicle. She was happy with the service.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 05/01/2021

Sandra, it is important for us to be fair. Thank you for noticing and for the 5 star review.

Andre S.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Andre said he was always happy with John's service.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/04/2021

Thank you for the 4 star review. Please let us know how we could have received a 5 star instead.  Thank you

KV
KATIE V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/19/2021
Personal service
Communication was a little awkward at the start. Receptionist wasn’t wearing a mask and was attending a phone call that seemed personal rather than attending to my check in. After that it all went well.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 04/05/2021

Hello Katie,

Our policy is to wear a mask at all times when in the presence of a customer. The receptionist, Austin, was on the phone with a customer that couldn't understand what he was saying, so he had to take his mask off to explain an issue to them.

In the future, feel free to let us know you have arrived, and we will make sure to have masks on as soon as it is possible. If we are on the phone, and had to take our mask off to be on a call, we apologize in advance and hope you can wait for us in the entrance. Thank you again for being our customer!

SR
SUZANNE R.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mercedes-Benz C320
03/06/2021
Great customer service and the work of service
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/06/2021

We are so happy you liked our customer service and work. Thank you for the 5 star review.

PM
PRISCILLA M.
Antelope, CA
03/01/2021
Great Customer Service
Professionl, helpful, nice!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/02/2021

Thanks Priscilla for your comments and the 5 star review!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you Priscilla for the 5 star review! We appreciate it.

LW
LARRY W.
Folsom, CA
02/27/2021
Excellent Service!
Have been going to Dobson for years. They are one of the best!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 02/27/2021

Thank you for being our customer for all those years!! Thanks for the 5-star review.

WA
Wendy A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff are wonderful and so far, she has very, very good experience.
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 03/02/2021

Glad you had a very good experience.  Please let us know what we could do differently to receive a 5 star instead of 4 from you.
Thank you for your patronage.

SO
Steph O.
Granite Bay, CA
02/26/2021
Exxellent Cust Svc
CORRECTION TO MY PRIOR REVIEW. Wrong # of stars. : I am so happy that I found Dobson's. I'm still smilin'! The price was right for me, reasonable and the staff is extremely knowledgeable about bimmers. I learned something. I hated going to the Dealer all the time. Got my car back when promised, less than a whole day! Finally somebody who calls you back in a timely manner. You won't be disappointed! 😎
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 02/26/2021

We are sooo happy you found us too! Thank you for the 5 stars!

John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 02/26/2021

We are sooo happy you found us too! Thank you for the 5 stars!

HS
HOLLY S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/17/2021
Above and beyond
The entire Dobson German Motors Team did an amazing job reviving my dad’s Mercedes.
We are really lucky that they always have the answers we need and take care of everything!!
John D. from Dobson's German Auto Service responded on 02/18/2021

That's such a wonderful review! Thank you Holly.