SR
Scott R.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend this business for service.

Stuart C.
Chevrolet Caprice
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said the service was very good.

KATHLEEN S.
Pontiac Sunfire
11/08/2019
Job well done
Work performed was as requested and overall check was thorough, finding problems I didn't realize were there. Everything was explained thoroughly and work was completed promptly.

JE
JOHN E.
Wellington, NV
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2019
Friendly Service
I’ve been to other automotive repair shops in the Carson Valley where the desk people will be on a personal call and act as though you don’t exist or make you wait while they look parts up etc. Here at Golden Nugget Automotive Maguire made me feel like I was the only customer they had. She was very friendly very attentive and very informative as to what was being done to and what needed to be done to my truck. The work was done in a timely matter and before I knew it I was back on the road. I will be recommending this business to friends and family. And I will definitely be returning for work on my truck and all our other vehicles!

GH
Gary H.
Chrysler Sebring
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he is very happy with the staff.

TZ
TOM Z.
10/29/2019
Zogorski review
Very pleased with the on-time completion of requested work. Only suggestion I would make is that I be given results of the 29 point inspection by the manager Brian. I forgot to ask about it but assume all ok. In retrospect it would be good if manager said no problems with the 29 point inspection and brakes showing no wear and are OK, etc.Include a little talk about what 29 point inspection showed.

Michael M.
10/29/2019
Pride in quality work, quick service
Excellent work! Any unfavorable reviews must have been associated with some other previous business. Not the Golden Nugget Automotive my friends and family depend on.

Maria M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Maria said that she was happy with the place.

BW
BILL W.
10/23/2019
Honest and reliable
My recent visit was for a warranty job, and I found them to be courteous, reliable and honest in their assessment. The bill was minimal and my truck runs great!

Minden, NV
Ford Expedition
10/19/2019
Fast service, pleasant office
I used to go to the original Goldnen Nugget and had great service and information! When he sold to two employees I also felt well taken care of. Last year the new staff scheduled me for a "waiting" appointment but had not ordered my oil and air filter ahead of time so I had to wait a several hours while they had the correct parts brought in. This year the services was pleasant and quick, even though I didn't wait. I was, however quoted a price of $60 when I dropped in prior to my appointment and requested fully synthetic oil, not blend. When I came in for service the price went up to $100, but was dropped back to $80+ when actually completed. I would appreciate accurate quote next time. Thanks

LN
LARRY N.
10/17/2019
Everyone there was very polite and professional..
I would recommend Golden Nugget Auto to anyone. All the folks there were very professional, polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. They even drove me home while I waited for the repairs and came to pick me up when my vehicle was ready for pick up. Thank ya'll very much. See ya next time. Larry

CYNTHIA H.
GMC Yukon
10/17/2019
Yukon tune up
My Yukon 100000 tune up was quickly and efficiently. McGuire was very friendly and accommodating. 😻

SL
STEVE L.
Carson City, NV
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2019
Just love the service writer!

Jack H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the business thought his vehicle had one problem and it wasn't that so they ordered another part and put it on. They found out exactly what was wrong with it. Now it runs great and he's happy.

KR
Ken R.
Nevada
INFINITI I30
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ken said McGyer was very knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

DN
David N.
Nevada
Ram Pickup
09/24/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did the work he requested exactly how he wanted it done and for the price that they quoted him. They were very friendly pleasant.

CP
CHUCK P.
Ram 1500
09/22/2019
Knowledgable business and treated with dignity and respect
STAR 5 out of 5...The Automotive shop was competent, straightforward and friendly. The office staff went over and beyond to make sure the work did not fall into a warranty issue which it did and saved us lots of money. This kindness may have taken away from their gain but got a customer for life.

RN
RYAN N.
Wellington, NV
09/20/2019
Honesty
Earlier this year I had work done on my Nissan Sentra by this shop and it ran great, up until I wrecked it. This time I took my new car in hoping for good news, as we all do! The news I got was not good but it was honest!

I was told that while they could possibly help me, they would not recommend it because; it would cost me too much, the type of engine they might be able to get me would not be from a trusted source and that I could get two working cars for the same price!

I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND any of my family or friends to here because the help this shop gives is the type that locals have dreamed about! Honest, straight forward, polite and well priced! The techs know their stuff and the staff is always very friendly!

Thank you guys for everything but most of all, your integrity!

JEFF D.
Minden, NV
09/18/2019
I have been there for a couple different fixes, and have never had a problem with their work. Brian the owner gives you a bid and gets the work done promptly and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a great honest mechanic .

SHER H.
Genoa, NV
09/14/2019
The service was great, my car was finished on time, and it's running well. Ih, and my tail light is fixed. Couldn't be happier!