CG
Chris G.
Indianapolis, IN
04/19/2019
I had inherited my dads car and needed to have it inspected for work that might need to be done. The cost of the inspection was better than anywhere else and the work that was performed after was excellent.

BG
Bill G.
04/19/2019
Honesty and Ethics in Auto Repair
I read the review of AVC Auto and decided to go visit them about a repair. I spoke to Chuck and he advised me of options beforehand to choose from for my issue. The day of my appointment I arrived and their wait area and shop area were very neat and clean, as is a sign of the quality of service to come. After their master mechanic placed my car on the lift and reviewed the issue, Chuck took me outside for a discussion and visual education.

Chuck explained my issue could not be resolved with one of the solutions offered and my car needed a part replacement rather than just servicing. I did not want to hear the news, but Chuck explained I could get by for now driving as is and that he didn't recommend me spending money on the servicing at this time.

We agreed that I would need to repair the issues with a part replacement in the future once the repair cost was budgeted. Most shops would have gone ahead with or recommended the service to see if the service corrected with the issue. AVC took the time to cover the options and outcomes with me. This just goes to show that AVC cares about their customers and in being honest with them.

I will be back soon to get my repair and I will also be taking my other three vehicles to AVC to for any needed maintenance.

Thanks
Bill G

PR
Paul R.
04/10/2019
Oil Change
Excellent service and accommodations. Staff is super sweet and efficient. Was able to relax and have coffee while I wait. Will definitely come back.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Paul.  We appreciate your business!

GMC Terrain
04/05/2019
outstanding
the service at AVC was outstanding. as always.

work was done on my 2017 GMC Terrain not 2012.

try them if you haven't, they are great to work with
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate your business!

Timothy M.
Indianapolis, IN
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said he used this business on several occasions. They are always thorough with his inspection. They are very conscious with time. He goes to work and usually they are done by noon. They are very quick and thorough.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business!

Dan S.
03/26/2019
Always great service!
I have worked with AVC for over 20 years. I trust them and the service is great. I appreciate have a loaner if I need it.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the great review, Dan.  We appreciate your business over the years.

Joyce T.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/25/2019
Outstanding job on my Alignment
I have a classic car and they did an outstanding job on everything I asked them to do.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Joyce.  We appriciate your business.  Very nice car!

Bryan M.
Kia Optima
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff provided good customer service.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Bryan.  We appreciate your business!

GMC Terrain
03/14/2019
Recommend
Service is great. Comfortable waiting area.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you.  We appriciate your business!

DE
Derek E.
Dodge Caliber
03/14/2019
2012 Dodge Cabiler
Took my 2012 Dodge Caliber in for an oil change. They found a bad bushing and made repairs under estimate. I greatly appreciate their honesty and timely manner on getting the car fixed.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Derek.  We appreciate your business!

Steve H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said the business is quick and efficient.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you.  We appriciate your business!

VL
Virgil L.
03/08/2019
Mr.
Did job as per estimate and quickly.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Virgil.  We appriciate your business!

BW
Brett W.
02/28/2019
Great Work and good people
AVC has been great with being upfront about cost and repairs. Setting up appointments has been easy and the people working there are friendly and helpful. I would recommend AVC to anyone.

Scott M.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the employees took his vehicle right in for service. They went out of their way to check his vehicle. They put time and effort into his service. They completed the work in a super-timely manner.

Dan W.
Camby, IN
02/27/2019
Great customer service and great prices
I’ve been going to AVC Auto for about 20 years now. Chuck and the crew are fantastic, they tell you what you need and that’s it, no BS. When they give a time when the vehicle will be done it’s done, And stuffs done right the first time, I love that they have loaner vehicles for you to use while your vehicle’s getting worked on.

Chad B.
02/27/2019
Great
I got in my truck and immediately put it to work hauling a trailer and felt nothing but confidence that my brakes were in full operation after AVC replaced all brake lines.
Thank you.

RD
Richard D.
Jeep Liberty
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the place got him done quickly, but their phone message system was faulty.

Mike S.
02/05/2019
It is always fixed when they get done.
AVC has taken care of my vehicles since the 1990s. I can't think of a time when they worked on any of my vehicles that when it was returned to me it wasn't perfect. Sometimes they were minor problems other times very extensive jobs.

John M.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/03/2019
I was referred to AVC from a relative the crew was helpful and understood that I needed my vehicle. I was having trouble starting my truck from time to time. They watched carefully and diagnosed it the nest they could without the event happening to them. I asked if it was their truck would they replace the suspected part and we agreed to move ahead. The next afternoon my truck was ready and starts like a new one thanks guys you have earned my future business

VH
Vicci H.
Westfield, IN
Nissan Murano
01/27/2019
The personal touch
They do a great job, informative, very patient with my questions. They go above and beyond. Highly recommend