CJ
Charlie J.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the man who helped him with his vehicle does pretty good work.

DuWayne R.
Volvo XC70
05/18/2018
They say what they’re going to do and do what they say
They say what they’re going to do and do what they say. I found AVC to be a top notch repair center for my vehicle. The quality of work is excellent. Staff is friendly and informative. I highly recommend AVC to anyone that is looking for a honest and competent place to repair your vehicle.

James B.
GMC Pickup
05/18/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were pleasant, precise, and explained everything.

Cory W.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Cory said the service was good. The employees helped him out the best they could and the price was reasonable.

TR
Tina R.
Westfield, IN
Pontiac G6
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the service was excellent. The work was completed quickly. The employees provided a shuttle service. Her vehicle was completed the same day.

James F.
Jeep Liberty
05/17/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were really informative about what he needed to have done on his vehicle.

Tina S.
Atlanta, IN
Jeep Liberty
05/16/2018
TOP NOTCH
Had to pull my drive shaft and repair U Joint. Provided me a loaner vehicle at no cost. Had my Jeep back to me in less than 2 days and it rides so smooth now. Would not even think of going anywhere else.

Jerry M.
Pontiac Solstice
05/15/2018
Fantastic people and excellent service that you can trust.
Very trustworthy with knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend AVC.

Jill S.
Cadillac SRX
05/10/2018
Wheel bearing replacement
They got my car in the next day, diagnosed it and had it fixed in a few hours. Good work

Bill S.
Saturn Ion
05/03/2018
I have dealt with AVC Auto for many years and have always been treated professionally. I trust their opinion on what work needs to be done to make my vehicles run well and safely.

DT
Dave T.
Carmel, IN
Lincoln Mark VII
05/01/2018
I won't take my car anywhere else
I started bringing my cars to AVC Auto at the advice of a few friends that I trust implicitly. I am glad I did. This is the second car I have brought to them. Before long I will be bringing another car.

The whole staff is friendly and they thoroughly talk me through what needs to be done. The quotes are explained well, before any work starts. The forms are nicely done and easy to read. I file every bit of my Service information for all of my cars and it's nice to know exactly what they did with the same method every time.

My reason for coming in for service recently was that I am driving a classic car 1,500 miles and I want peace of mind during my trip.

Kyle M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he has never had an issue with the repairs this business did.

EE
Erika E.
Atlanta, IN
Dodge Stratus
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Erika said they were really quick.

Becky s.
Kia Soul
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the job was thoroughly and professionally done.

NB
Neil B.
Indiana
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Neil said this business was the best facility he has ever been to.

Jeff L.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff were professional, did a great job, and the service was reasonably priced.

Chris S.
Indianapolis, IN
Nissan Murano
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was excellent. They finished early. They were prompt to call him. He was satisfied with the customer service.

Shawn B.
04/17/2018
Took my truck in for repairs and final bill was lower than quoted. chuck did a solid and was honest. Will be bringing them more business.

CP
Chris P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/13/2018
Great people take good care of me thank you
2010 f- 150 always leave feeling comfortable work was done properly thanks again

John K.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
John said they did everything he asked. They gave it to him on time. Also, they were courteous and helpful.