PC
Phil C.
01/25/2020
Tune up
You guys are incredible. My engine light came on, I took it to you and you diagnosed it. Brought me home, tuned it up, picked me up. The kind of service that doesn't exist anymore. Tahoe is running great. Thank you

Tim M.
01/21/2020
Great Service!
First time costumer to AVC, their prices were better than than the dealership I was going to, and their service was 10x better! Upfront with what was going on with my Tahoe and made me feel like we had been going to them forever! Better than I could ask for!!!

V
Valued Customer
Cicero, IN
01/18/2020
Honesty
As always the staff is so friendly and honest. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are informed and comfortable with the work being done. Wouldn't take any of my cars any other place.

Arcadia, IN
Nissan 370Z
01/17/2020
The people that work here are extremely helpful and nice. Couldn’t have asked for better service

Todd H.
Buick Enclave
2010 Buick Enclave
My first service at this shop was outstanding. Replaced worn rear brakes, replaced broken gear shift, flushed brake fluid, and replaced hard to reach marker bulb. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff, work was completed in a timely manner and at a fair price! I will definitely return with my other three vehicles.

Mazda CX-5
Great Service!
As a first-time customer, I was impressed with the service I received from Chuck and Jason! Not knowing much about the mechanics of cars, I am always leery taking my vehicle in for service. I happy with service and the cost of repairs! The loaner car made the whole experience of leaving my vehicle there for 3 days easier for me! Thanks guys!

Kempton, IN
01/15/2020
Excellent service!
Very honest and friendly. Willing to go above and beyond.

GP
Greg P.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Greg said they did everything he asked them to do. He said they told him he didn't need any repairs and they didn't try to sell him something he didn't need and they didn't charge him.

Josh W.
Indianapolis, IN
Ford Crown Victoria
01/14/2020
Done right the first time.
Chuck and his team treated my car and I very well while tracking down a stubborn intermittent misfire. I was given a very nice loaner car over the weekend so I could get to work. Tech Ron called me personally to find out exactly what symptoms my car had and within 2 hours Chuck called me back to explain what they had found. Not only were they able to diagnose a problem a different shop couldn’t, they diagnosed a larger issue that prevented the car from logging diagnostic info that made it harder to diagnose. Instead of giving up our saying they couldn’t find anything wrong, Chuck and the team dug deeper to made sure my car was fixed right the first time.

Terry H.
01/11/2020
Always the best
Once again always a pleasant stop. It's always nice to see Chuck the owner and Jason the Service Manager.
I always like to take a look in the window of the shop. It is the cleanest and neatest shop you will ever see. Some mechanic shops are such a mess, I don't see how they could possibly find what they need, let alone do a good job.
Thanks...

Stuart M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/09/2020
Great shop
Very fair and trustworthy ownership.

LP
Larry P.
01/07/2020
Trustworthy
The team at AVC Auto is very friendly, responsive and competent. Not much more you can ask for.

BG
Bill G.
Cicero, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/01/2020
EZ In EZ Out
I visited to ask about installation of a cabin air filter. The manager had someone free and worked me in immediately. Saved me an additional trip.

BF
Brian F.
12/24/2019
Great customer service.
Caring and prompt service that you can count on. Highly recommended.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you, Brian.  We appreciate your business!

Jason Salyers
317-774-2886

Tim H.
12/20/2019
Amazing
Chuck is honest and puts customer service first! I'd highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed.
Jason S. from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you, Tim.  We appriciate your business!

Jason Salyers