LG
Larry G.
Ford RV Cutaway
01/13/2021
Had my first experience with AVC Auto and I am Very Happy to have found them. Chuck and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my problem was taken care of. Very Friendly and Professional and offer Top Quality work. They made mine a terrific experience. I Highly Recommend them!

01/12/2021
Excellent service and friendly help!
Always appreciate the excellent, caring service!

Joanna P.
01/09/2021
Attitude and service
Chuck at AVC from the first phone call to the last explanation of service was clear and had a good attitude.My automotive needs have changed from a Honda dealership to AVC.

Jeff H.
Jeep Cherokee
12/31/2020
Friendly and Professional Service
We have been taking our cars here for years, and we don't need to go anywhere else. We always get honest, friendly, and professional service at AVC. It is a great business to have in the Noblesville community.

Dan D.
Hyundai Accent
12/18/2020
Good Guys.....fair prices....
Chuck and the guys take great care of your cars and trucks. Usually a one or two day turnaround.....
I had to take my car to the dealer a few weeks ago and you can sure tell the difference in service.....the dealer kept my car for almost 3 weeks....no way I ever take it back there.
1st class service....reasonable prices.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Dan.  We appreciate your business!

TL
Tim L.
Cicero, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
12/17/2020
Amazing Service!
Amazing service! Always well taken care of at AVC.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Tim.  We appreciate your business!

Bill S.
GMC Canyon
12/17/2020
Best in town
Very good
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Bill.  We appreciate your business!

Jeff M.
HUMMER H2
12/14/2020
Complete service
I have a 17 year old vehicle that needed a full service. Needed all fluids changed, tuneup and some accessories installed. They did a great job at a reasonable price. They were very helpful.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Jeff.  We appreciate your business!

Bill S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/03/2020
Good work great people
Very satisfied with the work they did on my vehicles
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Bill.  We appreciate your business!

Jason S.
Cicero, IN
Dodge Dakota
12/03/2020
Great Job!!!
Called Monday had an appointment for Wednesday!
Truck was fixed and ready for pick up Thursday Morning!!!
Thank you for the timely service!!!
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Jason.  We appreciate your business!

MK
Mark K.
Buick Enclave
12/02/2020
Keeping my 2011 Enclave moving
The team at AVC Auto is excellent. Always friendly and they listen to the problem description. Had me in-and-out in one day despite the fact that several lengthy tasks needed to be performed. We have been customers for many years. Always helpful and don't perform un-needed maintenance.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Mark.  We appreciate your business!

Chad B.
11/30/2020
These guys are awesome
AVC know what they are doing and have shown nothing but gratitude every time I take my truck to them amazing team.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Chad.  We appreciate your business!

11/24/2020
Elantra Splash Guard
AVC continually goes above and beyond anytime I am there. They take the time to know their customers and needs. This time they took care of splash guard issue with vehicle. Minor to be sure, BUT it is in the way they went into solving the problem which resulted in huge savings.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you.  We appreciate your business!

GC
Greg C.
11/24/2020
Quick response to a battery issue
I received same day (about an hour actually) service for an unexpected problem. When swapping out a original battery in my vehicle at a parts store one battery post was found to be corroded solidly to the cable clamp. In attempting to remove the clamp the tech broke the post loose from the battery. The vehicle still had power but not enough to restart. We Jumped it and I quickly drove to AVC. They took it in and were able to free the cable and replace the battery.
i really appreciate the capabilities and availability of AVC. An unexpected situation was quickly resolved.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Greg.  We appreciate your business!

Dan D.
Hyundai SONATA
11/17/2020
Good Guys.....fair prices....
Took my car in for a service light....they could have fixed it but since it was under warranty Ron recommended taking it to the dealer....honesty is a great policy. Having a mechanic you can trust is critical...in my opinion.
Jason S., Service Manager from AVC Auto responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Dan.  We appreciate your business!