Jerry H.
07/26/2021
Brakes 2021
Great shop with very kind and professional staff. Work performed is always of the highest quality and priced very competitively. I highly recommend AVC.

Darrell P.
Saab 9-3
Replaced turbo
I have been using AVC for years and have always been satisfied with the work.

Bob B.
Honda Civic Cpe
Replace one tire
A whole caused by a nail in one tire would not hold a plug. AVC found me a replacement at a reasonable price and replaced it. I trust there judgement on any repair.

Dave G.
Cicero, IN
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/20/2021
Excellent service as always!
Excellent service as always! Chuck and his team are always quick to address any concerns. I trust them 100% with any issue I’ve had with multiple vehicles. They always addressed things quickly and professionally and at a reasonable Price. I trust ABC auto for all my vehicle needs, including oil changes, etc.

DE
Dan E.
Jeep Patriot
07/20/2021
Dropped my car off to get the A/C issue diagnosed. AVC was in contact throughout the day to let me know what the issue was and make sure I understood how it would get fixed. They replaced my condenser and I was able to pick my car up in the same day. Very impressed with their service, professionalism, and attention to detail!

MU
Mike U.
07/19/2021
Great work
AVC Auto has done work for me twice now and I am very pleased with them.
They have replaced brakes, wheel bearings and tires on our boat trailer a couple years ago and had them replace a wheel bearing on our vehicle today in about 3 hours.
Great service.

MA
Mike A.
Carmel, IN
07/17/2021
The best in customer service
When returning to the area after 10 years of being gone we didn’t hesitate to call for all of our vehicles needs. So glad to get in quickly, know we are being well taken care of and drive away confident everything was fixed properly.

Bill S.

Jenine U.
Nissan JUKE
07/07/2021
Great Work
Had a warning light issue. They diagnosed and fixed the problem the same day. Great work.

Jill S.
Cicero, IN
Cadillac SRX
07/03/2021
Brake repair
Found the problem and fixed as they quoted. No surprises and work was done as expected.

Jack S.
Knoxville, TN
Nissan Murano
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Jack said the staff members were great.

Bill H.
06/25/2021
Excellent service.
Just had my tires changed and and oil Change at AVC. Great customer service. Love the new tires and they were so friendly that I am already like ok’ing forward to the next time my car needs service.

ES
Eric S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2021
Great shop
Friendly customer service, great worksmanship, very honest about what is necessary while also letting you know of issues that can wait a little longer.

BW
Bob W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Bob said his experience was very good and he is very satisfied.

Chris S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
06/22/2021
Love this shop
AVC and it’s team of great mechanics work on My daily driver and my weekend fun cars. They do it all from simple maintenance, rebuilding an engine to installing transmissions and exhaust systems. Not many shops have this level of skill.