Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Alex M.
Anderson, IN
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/16/2021
Very true and professional auto place!
Very excellent service, every one is extremely kind, professional, and honest I will be returning for regular oil changes and service!

Jeremy C.
Dodge Stealth
04/16/2021
Great people doing great work
I have trouble finding people willing to service my older vehicle. The dealer will not work on this car and AVC has continually accepted the challenge and has not disappointed. Communicates accurately and quickly to exceed expectations.

PC
Phil C.
04/15/2021
Oil Change made easy
AVC came to my house, picked up my truck, left one of their own. Changed the oil and windshield wiper blades and it was back within hours. Couldn't ask for better service. Prices are very reasonable too. A nice bonus.

Todd M.
04/15/2021
Awesome Service
Chuck and his crew at AVC auto have been the most dependable and consistent for all of my auto needs.

Robin S.
Fishers, IN
04/14/2021
All around awesome
I’ve been taking my car to AVC for a few years . Each and every time the service is great, the staff is super nice and the work is affordable.

AD
Andrea D.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/30/2021
Family owned , excellent employees!
I’ve been going here for years as my cars go off warranty! Always feel concern and honesty as they diagnose any car issues! I’ve dealt with the father who owns this place for years but was pleasantly surprised to be checked in by his son this time . I got a ride home from an employee and they picked me up when my service was completed, very courteous ! Their prices are honest and as a single woman, I trust them always! I inquired about oil changes after all this time and they do this also . Will so be spending my money locally for an oil change with AVC from now on !! I highly recommend!!

03/30/2021
People are great and so is their work!
Excellent service and work!

BT
Bryan T.
Sheridan, IN
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Bryan said the business was highly recommended to him and they live up to that recommendation.

Martin C.
Greentown, IN
Acura RDX
03/29/2021
ASC Certified
This is the best place to get a vehicle worked on great service from people that care about your vehicle like you do.

03/26/2021
Awesome people, great mechanics
Treated very fair, no other place I will go from now on. I will recommend to anyone from now on. After just getting by with mechanics in the past, I have found a permanent place to have my vehicles worked on.

03/26/2021
Quick and Affordable
Had a problem with my Honda Accord took it in spoke to Jason and Chuck on the phone had me out of there with a affordable bill, car runs great now no complains.

Thank you for all the help!

Jack M.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Jack said the business is really friendly, the work is quick and thorough. He said he is a frequent customer and will remain so.

Christine C.
Nissan Armada
03/24/2021
Oil change and inspection
Chuck is always extremely friendly and fair with service and cost

Linda M.
Atlanta, IN
03/23/2021
Oil Change 03/22/2021
What a great place to get maintenance on your auto. The staff and customer service are amazing. They take excellent care of your car.

Shellie C.
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2021
Excellent servicep
Outstanding customer service and repair.