Carey H.
07/02/2020
Trust this family owned business. Fantastic value and unsurpassed service
Trust this family owned business. Fantastic value and unsurpassed service. My personal car had a dead battery and they immediately grabbed a new one came to my home and installed it within 20 minutes. I cannot believe it. I did not realize service like this still existed. They actually brought the battery to my home and installed it without an appointment and any advanced notice. They did not even lay off any of their 5 master mechanics During the Covid pandemic. They even put air in all 4 tires of my BMW that sits in my garage and did not charge me for it. The battery went into another car. I highly recommend them to everyone. You can trust them with your peace of mind and they will earn your repeat business-over 20 years for me.

Doug L.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/30/2020
AVC cares about their customers. Everything I have had them work on has been done properly and professionally. They treat my vehicles as if it were theirs.

PB
Paul B.
Cicero, IN
06/29/2020
Excellent & Fast Service
Quick to get me in & outstanding workmanship !

My truck drives great.

SR
Steve R.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/28/2020
AVC is the place to be!
Just put some new tires on my car. Chuck took the time to find me a great deal but also just the right tires for my car. He was able to get me in and out quickly, and the car drives great. Great job as always, and know my car is always well-cared for at AVC Auto!

Jaclyn G.
Indiana
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jaclyn said the staff was fantastic.

RJ
Ryan J.
Sheridan, IN
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff provided good quality service.

BG
Bill G.
Cicero, IN
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/24/2020
Great Job
Repairs performed as estimated.

LP
Larry P.
06/23/2020
AVC always explains everything They are going to service. They are timely and always look after the best interest of the customer.

Jim B.
06/18/2020
Chuck and Staff are great to work with
Chuck and his staff are great to work with on not only my cars but my boat as well. Have done a great job maintaining both and don't try to charge for unnecessary repairs.They also stand behind their repairs. Recently noticed some vibration from the breaks on my Ford Fusion. They determined the problem was from a part they had installed less than a year earlier. Since they warranty their service they replaced the part at no charge. I like and trust people who stand behind their work! Thanks!

TJ
Thomas J.
GMC Acadia
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff provided excellent service.

Volvo V70
06/10/2020
Service review
The service was good. I was disappointed that no one wore a mask to protect me even while driving me back home. I had my mask on to protect you.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/08/2020
Great honest people to deal with

SR
Sara R.
Audi Q5
06/04/2020
Audi Fuel Leak
Very pleased with the service, knowledge and speed of my repair! Friendly guys and I will definitely return!

LP
Larry P.
06/03/2020
Customer Service
Turned my tire issue around same day. Whatever the problem they just figure it out and get on it. It’s the way customer service was defined.

Atlanta, IN
Kia Optima
06/02/2020
Absolutely the best
Always top notch service. Won’t take my vehicles anywhere else