Business Solutions

Avenue Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KHRISTY/JOE B.
06/27/2022
Car sounds...
Love this shop. Honest evaluation of your cars problem reasonably priced. Always done in a reasonable amount of time. Everyone is friendly.

06/21/2022
Great experience
Once again the team at Avenue Automotive saved the day.

RD
ROBERTA D.
06/18/2022
Leaking rear pinion seal
Once again I needed work done on my 2006 Durango. Yes I am a part time employee, but our mechanics checked out my vehicle at the end of a work day. Figured...

TK
TOM/JAN K.
06/17/2022
Oil change and tire rotation
Rob went over and above again by coming in early to help me out. I can’t say enough about Ave Auto. Great people, knowledgeable and fair prices. There is...

LA
LAURETTA / GERALD A.
06/16/2022
Avenue automotive
Bob and his crew were on it as usual