PN
Peter N.
02/14/2019
Peter Navarro
Avery is a great shop. They are on top of things. They do their mostest to provide excellent customer service and are very dedicated to doing right by their customers. Vehicles are unpredictable. Regardless Avery seems committed to resolving what ever may come up with great consideration for the customer. Great mechanics.

LA
Lynn A.
Nissan Titan
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff are good mechanics. They do what they say and they fixed her vehicle.

MQ
MIke Q.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019
Eric and crew are the greatest
Honest evaluation and efficient repairs to every vehicle I've given them. Highly recommend Avery's Auto Repair as the go-to shop for any size job.

Collen M.
Chrysler Crossfire
Honesty and Quality Work
Highly recommend Rich Avery. Have been taking my cars and trucks to him for 19 years. Excellent repair work, fair prices and Honesty which is very hard to find in a mechanic!

Customer service
Eric and the service.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/13/2019

TJ
Tim. J.
02/10/2019
Good job
Avery is always quick and does a professional job.

Thank you for taking time to submit a review

BP
Brent P.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/07/2019
Check Engine Repair
As always, Avery’s provides outstanding services. Would not go anywhere else!

WL
Wesley L.
02/03/2019
Great and honest service
They were able to get me in quickly and were able to do it for less then the estimate once they found a better way to order the parts.

I would highly recommend them.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

I am glad it wall worked out, thank you for the review

KH
Ken H.
02/02/2019
Great Honest work
Erik is very helpful and knows more then any other auto shop I've tried , FAST !!! Clean Work
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you  for taking time to submit a review

JY
Jon Y.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/01/2019
Friendly and personal neighborhood Automotive Center!
I know the owner Richatd Avery and his manager Erik. They have served me for 15 years. First name basis. Couldn't ask for better car geeks!😎🌴🌵
[By Jon C Young]

SF
Steven F.
02/01/2019
Ford Fusion oil change
I didn’t know the Fusion had a bottom cover that delays any leaks. Saw a possible problem I didn’t know was happening so on the next oil change, we will see if the dye in the oil will show the origin of the leak.

James M.
01/30/2019
Another great service day at Avery Auto, my Silverado truck has now officially reached a quarter of a million miles in travel. I have been going to Avery Auto for over 15 years for my regular maintenance checks and oil changes. On this visit I had two engine belts changed that had too much wear and at a good price. After the repairs, Mr. Avery picked me up at my home and drove me back to the auto shop. Thanks for the service!

Laurie S.
01/29/2019
They are always able to service my car at my request
I have been a customer since 2012. My service appointments have been for maintenance. Eric explains the current status of my car. I haven’t experienced a time when I thought I was told I needed an unnecessary repair. I’ve moved close to Phoenix and will continue with Avery’s.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate that you have been a loyal customer and will continue to be one after you moved.  Thank you

Al S.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Al said the service was good.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

thank you for taking time to submit a review

Laura B.
Dodge Dakota
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Laura said she was very disappointed with her service, the employees held her vehicle for two weeks and she feels nothing has changed with her vehicle's issues.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

I am sorry the truck never over heated on us. ( Customers concern)   We drove the truck numerous times.  The truck ran poorly misfiring on numerous cylinders which was not expressed as a concern.  It was here a few months ago for it driving poorly and we replaced the spark plugs and one wire due to the customers request.  Problem solved then.    No further diagnostic was authorized to fix this issue and therefor we did not invest anymore time and effort into the truck at this time.

PN
Peter N.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he was looking for a new mechanic and this facility did a great job. They worked quickly and efficiently.

BC
Brad C.
01/10/2019
Awesome service
We have been taking our vehicles to Avery’s for almost 20 years and have always been very happy with the service we have received at Avery’s!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking time to submit a review

Jesse B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said he was satisfied with the service he received.

John R.
Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019
Eric and how he is with people
Eric and the people at Avery's have been looking after our vehicles for about 13 or so years. I have total confidence in what they do. Eric explains to everyone what needs to be done, always. I see he treats every customer as a friend. Much of there businesses seems to be from people that have been there before and they are treated as friends like to be treated. John Rusth
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review our future customers us these for referrals

Dennis P.
01/05/2019
The shop at Rita Ranch is nearby and very convenient for me.
I stopped by for a battery change and was back out the door very quickly. I always have good service at the Rita Ranch
shop. Thank you!