david l.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/06/2020
EGR Valve
They got me in quick told me what was wrong with the car and fixed it. They are an awesome automotive shop.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for being a first time customer and future customer too.

Robert W.
Suzuki SX4
04/05/2020
good service
You tell them what needs to be done and that is all they will do. That is what I like. Other auto repair shops will try to do other repairs on your car and you don't really need it.

TH
Troy H.
Honda Accord
04/03/2020
1996 Honda Accord
Had a oil change and some axle shaft work. Avery's is practicing social distancing so we took care of the payment over the phone. Thank you!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you for coming in and supporting the social distancing awareness.

Jason A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/01/2020
Oil change & extra
The service was great and the pricing was more than fair. This will be the shop my family relies on from now on.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for giving us the oppotunity to take care of your van.  We are here for you.

Robert C.
04/01/2020
Above and Beyond
My car was sounding louder than normal and as I expected it was the water pump. Eric not only was able to service it right away, but he picked it up and returned it to our house the next day. I can imagine anyone else who could be better.
Thank you !

KL
Kris L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/31/2020
Avery's is the Best!!!
I have been going to Avery's Auto since moving to Tucson in 2001. They are extremely knowledgeable in servicing many different makes and models of vehicles. The staff are all very professional, friendly and make your visit a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend them.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking time to submit a review,  we appreciate you allowing us to maintain your cars.

JO
James O.
03/31/2020
Competency and Honesty
These guys are always so thorough and good at fixing and maintaining our vehicles.
My family and I cannot say enough good things about Avery’s.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/01/2020

We are here for you thank you for the review

Joel B.
Nissan Xterra
03/30/2020
Quality
Avery Auto always stands behind their work. I do not hesitate when asked about a “good auto repair shop in Rita Ranch area”. Avery Auto!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/01/2020

We thank you for allowing us to maintain your cars and appreciate the review.

Dodge Journey
03/29/2020
Great communication and customer service
I took my car in for a second opinion on needing new struts and engine mounts. (The first estimate was from the dealer.) Eric treated me right! He told me everything that was wrong, offered affordable fixes and even offered discounts. He fixed my windshield washer hose on the spot when the dealer did nothing about it. The most expensive work was covered by the extended warranty (thank god) so I didn’t use Avery’s for that, but I’m glad to have a new mechanic near my home!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for allowing us to give your the second opinion,  if the dealer does not take care of you let me know and we will.

John T.
03/29/2020
They got my car fixed the same day it was towed in and the price was reasonable. Thank you Avery's

KL
Keith L.
03/28/2020
work done right and on time!
I went on a fellow Voyager RV park resident's recommendation, as I was not all that thrilled about the last place I had an LOF, and they recommended Avery and I was very satisfied - I'll be back, as the need arises!

Ross R.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Ross said this business had good service and they were done extremely quickly. He walked home, because he needed the exercise and thought he was going to have to walk back to their place to pick up his vehicle, but the head guy came to his house to pick him up.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your cars,  we offer the shuttle whenever you need it

Sherry S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/27/2020
Highly recommend Avery Auto Repair
Great people and excellent service! Love this place.

RP
Richard P.
03/27/2020
Great service in a very timely manner
Just had a lube, oil, and filter, but they check all the rest of the vehicle to make sure your drive is safe. Thanks Eric.

Carl M.
Benson, AZ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/25/2020
There work
They do very fast, quality work. They are friendly but yet professional.