Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Rick S.
04/15/2021
very good service
The service is good and the people at counter are polite and helpfull..

MF
Margaret F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/13/2021
Subaru
I needed my license plate lights replaced cause I couldn’t do it and he got to it right away... I was very thankful

04/13/2021
2012 altima
Another great visit. I was given a referral for a CAT replacement and that place was awesome too. The customer service at Avery is outstanding! They make sure that you’re taken care of right the first time!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/13/2021

thank you allen for the kind review.

Jayson F.
04/12/2021
Happy Customer
Went in for a couple issues I had with my f150 that has 200k. Even though it's old and high mileage I wasn't told that everything needs to be replaced. What I asked for was done for a good price. I was given recommendations on other jobs that allowed me to save money. My issue was fixed and out the door in a timely matter.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/13/2021

kyle thank you for taking time to submit a kind review.

BP
Brent P.
Chevrolet Blazer
Oil Change
Excellent service as always! This is why we keep coming back.

Jennifer G.
Nissan Pathfinder
Timely and efficient
They got the job done faster than they said they would. Great service always friendly and professional.

thank you for taking time to submit a review

AK
Adam K.
Dodge Charger
Fast, Courteous and Affordable
My car needed fixed fast, so I called Avery in the afternoon, they took the car and I thought it would be ready the next day. To my disbelief, they called the same day and it was ready for pick up. It was a hassle free visit. I will definitely take my car there again.

thank you for taking time to submit a review

James S.
Buick Verano
Great Work!
I appreciate that I could not only receive a quote, and schedule an appointment online/email correspondence, but as someone with a busy schedule who can’t always answer the phone, also got regular status updates. I scheduled a bunch of work to be done, the price was great, they got me scheduled right away and were super helpful in diagnosing the issues and not performing work that wasn’t required once the culprit was identified.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for taking time to submit a review.  I am glad it all worked out and we were able to save you over $1000 from the dealers qoute

Jennifer G.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2021
Honest and Friendly
They are always friendly and keeps you aware of what is going with your vehicle.

Joe C.
Oil Change
Really pleased how quick they were and upfront about different costs and types of services.
Joe C

Jorge D.
Nissan Murano
Honesty/Integrity
Friendly service. Quick turn around time. Honesty upfront and throughout the process. Quality service!!

AN
ANdrew N.
04/07/2021
No wait for appointment, same day repair completion.
Every time my car has had a major malfunction (that renders it unusable). Avery's can get the car in the next business day and have it done that afternoon. My other mechanic for my Mercedes takes at least 3 bds to get an appointment and it's usually 3 days to get the car back. I'll probably start bringing my Mercedes here as well. For me it's also walking distance from home so in a pinch I can drop something off and walk home, great location for Rita Ranch residents.

SA
Shayna A.
04/07/2021
Broken Jeep broken dreams!
I can always rely on Avery's auto for a fast diagnosis and excellent communication. Thanks for quickly getting me back on the road and explaining the problems with my Jeep very clearly so that I understand.

AH
Allen H.
04/06/2021
Outstanding Service
Great price and great service.

MA
Mercedez A.
Saturn VUE
04/06/2021
Professionalism and good service
Second time at Averys and they were very honest and sincere