Tom S.
09/28/2020
Ford Escape Window issue
Thank you for the same day service. Very professional, courteous, and helpful. The issue has been fixed. Thank you very much.

Clint S.
Nissan Frontier
09/26/2020
Avery’s does it right
After the money (check engine) light came on on a recent Saturday, we took the truck to the dealership. They charged $150 to check the code (P0171) system lean, they said. They wanted another $400 to replace the MAF sensor, which they said had an insect in it.
I thought this a bit odd, so I took the truck home & plugged in my own OBD2 reader. It confirmed code P0171-left bank lean. I removed the MAG sensor and even with a lighted magnifying glass, saw no bug. I took the truck to Avery’s and they diagnosed and fixed the problem & cleared the code & idiot light all for $90.78. The dealership wanted $550 to do the same job. You do the math. You be the judge. I’ll trust Avery’s. I’ll never take my business to that dealership again. Hint for do it yourselfers-a MAF problem would affect the whole engine, not just the left bank.

Matt B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/25/2020
Steering and Suspension work
I had the steering gearbox rebuilt and the control arm bushings replaced. They had the vehicle about a week and fixed everything. The price was reasonable for the amount of work completed.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/25/2020

THank you Matt for the kind review and the understanding with the defective power steering pumps.  Have a terrific weekend and we will see you for your next service.

AC
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/25/2020

Jennifer C.
09/20/2020
Consistently Awesome
It doesn't matter if I have an appointment or a spur of the moment emergency, Avery's always comes through. They are courteous, quick, and efficient. Prices are always fair. They always send in rebate info for me. This place is hands down the best!
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/21/2020

THanks for the great review.  We appreciate feedback

SF
Steven F.
Saturn Ion
09/15/2020
Shocking
Little did I realize that the shocks and struts were original. Just happened to be driving the hand me down back from the airport. Decided it was too dangerous for my granddaughter and great grandson to be riding around in. It will be a surprise for her when she returns. Another great job and done quickly.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for the kind review.  We are here for your automotive needs

09/14/2020
The kind and professional service
Great shop, always treated so well
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking time to submit a review.  We use the feedback you provide us with for future customers when the look into reviews.  Much appreciatted.

Jim G.
09/14/2020
I Appreciate Avery’s
Been going to Avery’s Auto Repair since they first opened. Very competent and reliable work. A+ in my book.

Brett M.
09/12/2020
. Great service!
Avery's took care of my ac problem on short notice without any up-sell.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/14/2020

THank you for taking time to submit a review.

Jennifer G.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/11/2020
Honest and Friendly
They are always Friendly and quick to get your vehicle in and get back to. Short and to the point on what is wrong. Very honest.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking time to submit a review

MK
mark k.
09/10/2020
Exceptional service
Today my car had its serpentine belt self-destructed on I10 just outside Tucson AZ. Not being from Tucson I had no idea who to call. Did a quick check on Google and found Avery's Auto Repair close to where I was broken down. Made a call and within 1 hour they had picked my car up, taken it to their shop, ordered and replaced the belt and topped the antifreeze. All at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Tucson area, or like me, needing help on their way thrru Tucson.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/11/2020

THank you for the kind review.

NL
Neal L.
09/07/2020
continued great service
We have used Avery's for several years now and always receive great service
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/08/2020

THank you for taking time to submit a review and for continuing to trust us with working on your cars.

Don M.
09/05/2020
Informative and great service.
My car is approaching 20 years in age and problems will occur. I trust Avery's Auto Repair and they have charged less than thier estimates. We have lived in this area for about 8 years and it took a couple of years to find someone who we can trust.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/08/2020

THank you Don for trusting us in your automotive needs.  Please feel free to call if you have any other concerns

RD
Rose D.
Jeep Patriot
09/05/2020
Good deal all the way around
Friendly staff, honest people
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/08/2020

thank you for taking time to submit a review

Jim K.