Scott C.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/15/2020
Good local shop
Fast quality service. Always good to deal with Eric.

Roger B.
Ram 1500
01/14/2020
Good honest service
I've been going there for years they've always told me if I need anything done if it's a necessity or if it can wait and they've never tried to sell me anything that I didn't need

Jyl C.
01/13/2020
Same day appt was great.
Eric was personable and helped with my situation. The mechanic found a simple solution to the headlight being out. Pretty fast service for oil change and headlight replacement.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to work on your car.  See you in the future

Dean P.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/10/2020
Fast and efficient service with reasonable prices.
The towed my car within an hour after I called them and completed all work by the next morning. They didn't try to add additional services and their prices were fair.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to work on your car. Good luck selling it

PD
Palma D.
Jeep Renegade
01/10/2020
Awesome service!
I didn’t need an appointment, price was very reasonable, service was quick, and very friendly.

ANytime, thank you

FW
Fred W.
Kia Optima
01/09/2020
Quick oil change
Called to see if they would have time for an oil change and was told to come on in. Drove there and my car was immediately pulled in and shortly thereafter, I was on my way home. Great job, Avery's Auto Repair.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you see you at your next service

01/08/2020
Job was done very quickly

DF
Dennis F.
01/08/2020
Because what's needed to be done it was done quick. A call to let me know it was finished. Good work.
Yes I will recommend Avery Auto in our neighborhood.
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to be your repair shop

WR
William R.
01/08/2020
Convenient, great service with affordable pricing.
I’ve been working with Averys and they have been servicing all my fleet vehicles and personal vehicles for the last 10 years and always treated us As valued customers..

I highly recommend Averys Auto Repair for any and all your automotive needs..
Richard A. from Avery's Auto Repair Inc. responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Mr Rivas, we appreciate you allowing us to take care of your fleet and family cars

RF
Richard F.
Buick Regal
Replace Buick shifter
So far the shifter is working fine. Will continue to monitor the shifter operation.

01/07/2020
Car done as promised

01/06/2020
Quick and easy
Service was great as always. Oil change was quick in and out, no hassle.

David D.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/03/2020
Customer service back to the basics
I was referred to Avery’s by a coworker and friend. Needless to say I agree with their referral. Every is provided courteous, Quick, and exceptional work on my vehicle. The owner even gave me a ride back to my house while the vehicle was being worked on.

HJ
Harrison J.
Saturn LS
01/03/2020
They keep my ancient 2000 Saturn L running like new!
Excellent !

KK
KATHI K.
Chevrolet Colorado
Avery's is great!
We have been taking our vehicles to Avery's for years. They are fastn do excellent work at reasonable prices, and give excellent customer service. We're always glad we took our vehicles to them.